PDA

View Full Version : Dress Kevin!

tk13
10-26-2005, 05:06 AM
http://www.dresskevin.com/

ROFL The strange stuff you can find on the internet. You can dress Kevin! Some of these outfits people have picked are pretty funny.

angel
10-26-2005, 07:48 AM
I like this- I think more people should do this... I want to do this... How can I have a site like this?

Fried Meat Ball!
10-26-2005, 07:54 AM
I like this- I think more people should do this... I want to do this... How can I have a site like this?
I'll set one up for you... but I want to make it a little more interactive, where we can actually SEE you in each of the combinations. Therefore, we'll need to start from scratch. Send me a picture of you naked, so that everyone can pick out which bra/panty combination to go with first.

:D

Rain Man
10-26-2005, 10:18 AM
My wife does this every day.

Simplex3
10-26-2005, 11:20 AM
I'll set one up for you... but I want to make it a little more interactive, where we can actually SEE you in each of the combinations. Therefore, we'll need to start from scratch. Send me a picture of you naked, so that everyone can pick out which bra/panty combination to go with first.

:D
All we'd really need is one naked pick and two voting options:

1. Go Naked
2. I'm Gay

Simplex3
10-26-2005, 11:22 AM
If you're actually interrested and will actually do it I might consider setting this up for you as long as I can put a banner ad for my company on it. "dressangel.com" is available.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-26-2005, 01:53 PM
If you're actually interrested and will actually do it I might consider setting this up for you as long as I can put a banner ad for my company on it. "dressangel.com" is available.
Did you not see me very clearly call dibbs?!?!?

:cuss:

Rain Man
10-26-2005, 01:59 PM
I can set one up, too. Except it won't be in the Internet, and will exist only in my mind.

Wait, it's already set up.

Simplex3
10-26-2005, 02:02 PM

Hey, as far as I can see this project is out for bid.

Lurch
10-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Isn't Rainman's name, Kevin? Is this Rainman?

Sully
10-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Holy Crap... I need this website for me.
Of course, my fiancee, with the decision making issues, would probably need it more.

It'd probably be pretty boring for someone to choose for me which Mizzou or Chiefs shirt I was gonna wear every day. But damn... the more I think abou tit the more perfect it is...

angel
10-26-2005, 02:34 PM

you may have called dibbs, but your suggestion was not one that I agree with

I would like to do it, but only fully clothed in every picture

Rain Man
10-26-2005, 02:37 PM

Well, rats. I'm out of the running too, then.

And by the way, that's a different Kevin who's way more stylish than me. I pretty much just wear towels whenever possible.

angel
10-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, rats. I'm out of the running too, then.

And by the way, that's a different Kevin who's way more stylish than me. I pretty much just wear towels whenever possible.

I had a neighbor who did that

he would always be out in his garden picking tomatoes wearing only a towel around his waist

and it wasn't pretty- he wasn't some chiseled, hot guy- no, he was an old, flabby dude who, though he wore the towel, looked as though he hadn't showered in a long time

angel
10-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Dress your favorite female celebrities (http://www.paperdollheaven.com)

Dress Jesus (http://www.jesusdressup.com)

Fried Meat Ball!
10-26-2005, 09:59 PM

Well then I'm no longer interested. I'm not willing to compromise my artistic integrity.

ENDelt260
10-26-2005, 11:25 PM
I'd rather visit beatthepissoutofkevinforbeingagiantdouchenozzle.com

(And, of course, I'm not talking about Rain Man. But the douchenozzle on dresskevin.com)