PDA

View Full Version : KC Arena Football Season Tickets

cookster50
10-26-2005, 06:42 AM
I've looked around and saw that you can get the cheap season tickets for something like $72 a seat for the year and was wondering if someone, or someones, might be interested in splitting 2 tickets. We could split the games between however many would like to sign up.

Then again, it might be a better idea to just wait and go to a game first to see if it is worth going to more :)

Phobia
10-26-2005, 06:44 AM
I plan to get tickets. It's worth going. Arena is pretty entertaining. It's nothing at all like an NFL game.

BigRedChief
10-26-2005, 07:17 AM
I have my name on the season ticket waiting list.

cookster50
10-26-2005, 08:51 AM
I just don't want to buy 8 games, go to the first one and find out I think it sucks.

cookster50
10-26-2005, 01:20 PM
I have 2 possible leads at work, really looking for one more that would want 2 games. Give me a PM.

Simplex3
10-26-2005, 01:57 PM
If you've never seen a game on TV it's a pretty good product. Big plays happen all over the place and with the points they can score and the speed they can score them at your team is never out of a game. The rosters tend to have high turnover, so I might not go buying your favorite player's jersey right away. I'm not looking at season tickets this year but I will probably go to a couple of games.

Edubs
10-26-2005, 02:05 PM
I will wait to get season tickets until I find out the name of the team. I won't have season tickets to the KC Saddle Bags or KC Dongers or KC Pooper Scoopers or KC Heffers or KC Mofo's or KC Fudge Packers or..............

Simplex3
10-26-2005, 02:09 PM
I will wait to get season tickets until I find out the name of the team. I won't have season tickets to the KC Saddle Bags or KC Dongers or KC Pooper Scoopers or KC Heffers or KC Mofo's or KC Fudge Packers or..............
What's wrong with the KC Mofos?

Edubs
10-26-2005, 02:17 PM
What's wrong with the KC Mofos?

Actually I kind of like the Mofo's. The cheerleaders could be the Mofo's Bitches.