PDA

View Full Version : It's On Now

Pages : 1 [2]

ChiefsGirl
10-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Why is it that female fights always end up with comments about both each other's weight and sexual proclivities?

:hmmm: Why do most male fights end up with comments about homosexuality and/or their lack of a penis?

HBBoltGirl
10-27-2005, 06:13 PM
I love your HunchBackBoltGirl name. Is it because your gunt pulls your chest down or is the weight of your special helmet keeping you from a ladylike posture?
nice beer belly... oh no thats more to love.. lol

KChiefsQT
10-27-2005, 06:13 PM
omg that was really good .. i just got off the short bus too.. lol no way i can even come back to that one.. lol if you guys keep this up i might just jump on that quiefs bandwaggon..

You'd be better off up north in Oakland... after the initiation you'd fit right in.

Donger
10-27-2005, 06:14 PM
:hmmm: Why do most male fights end up with comments about homosexuality and/or their lack of a penis?

I must be watching the wrong fights.

Skip Towne
10-27-2005, 06:14 PM
It's what we do.

Katipan
10-27-2005, 06:15 PM
omg that was really good .. i just got off the short bus too.. lol no way i can even come back to that one.. lol if you guys keep this up i might just jump on that quiefs bandwaggon..

Thats a great way to break a wagon.

Wow. So a Bolt fan since birth, and one afternoon with a few lesbians gets you to contemplate changing your life for the better.

You should see what 4 years of college would do for you.

HBBoltGirl
10-27-2005, 06:17 PM
You'd be better off up north in Oakland... after the initiation you'd fit right in.
i think you might be closer to oakland than i am muff diver

true bandwaggoner = every chiefs fan in existance

Katipan
10-27-2005, 06:18 PM
nice beer belly... oh no thats more to love.. lol

Shall we compare my 6 pack to your keg?

You write "I Love The Kansas City Chiefs" across your belly.
I'll write "HBBoltGirl is a retard" across mine.

We'll take pictures, and post.

Bowser
10-27-2005, 06:18 PM

hunchback at the church picnic........

OldTownChief
10-27-2005, 06:20 PM
hunchback at the church picnic........

If she's that fine....I'd hit it.

CosmicPal
Here's my impression of BoltGirl:

blah blah blah...lol...blah..lmao...blah blah...lol...blah blah blah lol....

Your over-use of LOL and LMAO is quite disturbing.

HBBoltGirl
Thats a great way to break a wagon.

Wow. So a Bolt fan since birth, and one afternoon with a few lesbians gets you to contemplate changing your life for the better.

You should see what 4 years of college would do for you.
i have my B/A in business and i am in sales now i make more than you make in a month in one day.. who needs to go back to school?

Donger
10-27-2005, 06:21 PM

That's because she's an idiot. Not unlike, mind you, our resident idiot that does the same thing.

GoTrav
10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by HBBoltGirl
**** OFF DYKE GO BACK TO YOU OWN BOARD ASS POUNDER

this has a nice zing to it...

Katipan
i have my B/A in business and i am in sales now i make more than you make in a month in one day.. who needs to go back to school?

prostitution doesn't count

Clint in Wichita

Peddling your arse doesn't count. Besides, there's no medical, which you need when you have festering pustules all over your crotch.

Bowser
If she's that fine....I'd hit it.

That's probably her cousin. Here's hunchback taking a break from walking the dog...

Raiderhader
10-27-2005, 06:23 PM

Uhhhhm..... Is this supposed to be considered good smack?

HBBoltGirl

my impression of the strapon wearing men on your board....

blah blah blah blah blah.. tits??

lets play on Sunday..

Katipan
:hugclint:

HBBoltGirl

it should be...

morphius
10-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Which does more to show the sad shape of our collegiate system then it does anything else.

Bowser
10-27-2005, 06:25 PM
:hugclint:

Yeah, had to read that one twice.....

morphius
10-27-2005, 06:26 PM
especially from a bolts fan, I mean we are talking a team that can only sell out their stadium when the team is doing well, but during most of the 90's and earlo 2000's was known as Arrowhead West when the Chiefs played there because the Chiefs fans out-numbered the home teams fans.

Katipan
wait till I can pounce on a hunchback post and it'll be :hugeclit:

Raiderhader
it should be...

Yeah, uh, keep telling yourself that, sweetheart.

CosmicPal
10-27-2005, 06:27 PM

lets play on Sunday..

WTF?

I've smoked some shit before that left me dazed and confused for awhile, but this takes the cake. Who needs drugs when dumbazz smack like this can render a person dumbfounded for weeks?

HBBoltGirl
10-27-2005, 06:27 PM
well. i gotta go again its been fun playing with you weak minded trailer park renter short bus riding red necks.. thanx for welcoming me last night.. you guys all have a wonderful day... ttfn loves

Raiderhader
10-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Which does more to show the sad shape of our collegiate system then it does anything else.

Bingo.

KChiefsQT

You've already outted me. No need for the derogatory names. Although I was planning on telling everyone today, in honor of my fellow lesbo Swoopes. I am not ashamed to have different sex preferences. :p

Katipan
I'd like $5 for all my jokes you keep trying to parrot back at us.

Bowser
WTF?

I've smoked some shit before that left me dazed and confused for awhile, but this takes the cake. Who needs drugs when dumbazz smack like this can render a person dumbfounded for weeks?

She has stolen 10 IQ points from each of us today.

Raiderhader
10-27-2005, 06:29 PM
especially from a bolts fan, I mean we are talking a team that can only sell out their stadium when the team is doing well, but during most of the 90's and earlo 2000's was known as Arrowhead West when the Chiefs played there because the Chiefs fans out-numbered the home teams fans.

The irony behind it is almost as much as the stupidity behind it to be sure.

Raiderhader
10-27-2005, 06:30 PM
You've already outted me. No need for the derogatory names. Although I was planning on telling everyone today, in honor of my fellow lesbo Swoopes. I am not ashamed to have different sex preferences. :p

I can see I need to go back and read this entire thread.

Bowser
10-27-2005, 06:31 PM
I can see I need to go back and read this entire thread.

Yes, yes you do.

Donger
10-27-2005, 06:36 PM

Seriously?

If so, I wonder how many female Chiefs fans are also lesbian. I wonder if it is higher than among the general population?

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-27-2005, 06:36 PM

OH NO!!
its not fair
your leaving me
you don't love me anymore
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:
boo whoo

morphius
10-27-2005, 06:37 PM
WTF?

Well, to decode what she was really trying to say...

Translation: "Wear this strapon, I'm big into DP"

Translation: "You will not be able to understand a word I say as I choke on you and I'll watch in amazement as you shoot your load all over my tits."

lets play on Sunday..
Transltion: "So after the game Sunday?"

Bowser
10-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Seriously?

If so, I wonder how many female Chiefs fans are also lesbian. I wonder if it is higher than among the general population?

This is the NFL, not the WNBA.

Calcountry
10-27-2005, 06:39 PM
i have my B/A in business and i am in sales now i make more than you make in a month in one day.. who needs to go back to school?So you judge a person by how much money they make? How shallow.

Iowanian
10-27-2005, 06:40 PM
who cares how you got the gaping vagina. it could be tonka trucks and tupperware.

ours is not to question why

I'm not going to say Hookerbolt has a huge berginer, but I've been told by many a man that her cooter bone is made of the same stuff as Stretch Armstrong.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-27-2005, 06:41 PM
if you call yourself boltgirl you must be confused about something you have/don't have, or wanna have

morphius
10-27-2005, 06:53 PM
The irony behind it is almost as much as the stupidity behind it to be sure.
Yup, when your team has to impliment a scheme where if you buy a ticket to this or that game you also have to buy tickets to two other games just so your crowd isn't full of the oppenents fans you don't get to call anyone "bandwagon"

bogie
10-27-2005, 06:53 PM
lol

Skip Towne
10-27-2005, 07:01 PM
I got called a bandwagon fan once........................in 1963.

Raiderhader
10-27-2005, 07:09 PM
I'd like to say a job well done to the ladies of the board (except Flo), and a special shout out to Mer for her performance (I'm hoping to butter her up so she'll repost the melons....).

Iowanian
10-27-2005, 07:10 PM
i am in sales now i make more than you make in a month in one day?

Oh Sweetness.....Just because the sign says "1 billion served" doesn't mean YOU sold that many McNuggets that day. Better get a looser HAIRNETHAIRNETHAIRNETHAIRNETHAIRNET

chiefs4me
10-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Hey C4, wtf happened to the Stars?:

they laid down.... gave it up with 30 seconds to go and let them win in OT..:deevee:

they so remind me of another team I love......:banghead:

chiefs4me
10-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Heh. So the Chargers have a chiefs4me clone on their BB?

No honey, I am one of a kind...

4th and Long
10-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Thank God.

chiefs4me
10-27-2005, 07:39 PM
I'd like to say a job well done to the ladies of the board (except Flo), and a special shout out to Mer for her performance (I'm hoping to butter her up so she'll repost the melons....).

YOU can't call me Flo....:harumph:

ENDelt260
10-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Hardly. There's no shortage of mentally deficient twunts in this world. This thread is but one example of that.

ENDelt260
10-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Meh... I'm pretty sure my dog could get a BA in business. Hell, I taught him how to use PowerPoint one weekend, what else is there to it?

Dinny Blues
10-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Hardly. There's no shortage of mentally deficient twunts in this world. This thread is but one example of that.

(Conrad Dobler voice)

Pretty strong words!

Dinny

Raiderhader
10-27-2005, 07:56 PM
YOU can't call me Flo....:harumph:

I can call you whatever the f#ck I want.

Iowanian
10-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Hookerbolt's meat curtains are so big, FEMA Stuck a telephone pole in her arse, stood it up and held a circus under the bigtop for the misplaced Children of Hurricane Iowanian.

chiefs4me
10-27-2005, 08:08 PM

:rolleyes:

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Hookerbolt's meat curtains are so big, FEMA Stuck a telephone pole in her arse, stood it up and held a circus under the bigtop for the misplaced Children of Hurricane Iowanian.

that would have to be the funniest thing i have ever read

go bowe
10-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Substitute Hello - commatard on the loose., for ... and I don't think I could tell the difference between HBBoltgirl and Flo.hey, not everybody who uses three periods at the end of nearly every clause is a bad person...

you know what i mean?

i mean, some people do that all the time...

some of our best (or at least more prolific) posters use three periods...

really... :) :) :)

Donger
10-27-2005, 08:50 PM

I suppose that it's not surprising that you're incapable of seeing the similarities.

Count Alex's Losses
10-27-2005, 08:50 PM
This thread sucks ass.

go bowe
10-27-2005, 08:51 PM
You've already outted me. No need for the derogatory names. Although I was planning on telling everyone today, in honor of my fellow lesbo Swoopes. I am not ashamed to have different sex preferences. :pdifferent sex preferences? *perk*

would you be interested in something kinky with a very experienced lover, perhaps? :) :) :)

HBBoltGirl
10-27-2005, 09:02 PM

thats 2 posts already today that are really funny, you guys are getting better. thank you again for your continued support. :-D

chiefs4me
10-27-2005, 09:02 PM
I suppose that it's not surprising that you're incapable of seeing the similarities.

see, here you go again, thinking you know what I am thinking or know.:D

chiefs4me
10-27-2005, 09:04 PM

ROFL

Iowanian
10-27-2005, 09:04 PM
thats 2 posts already today that are really funny, you guys are getting better. thank you again for your continued support. :-D

Local authorities have indicated that the Telephone pole and 4 guidewires were enough support in this instance. They reitterated however, that in effort to demonstrate ability to recycle almost anything, at Thanksgiving, the pole would be replaced with 50 pounds of Helium and you'd be the first float in the Macy's parade.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-27-2005, 09:05 PM
different sex preferences? *perk*

would you be interested in something kinky with a very experienced lover, perhaps? :) :) :)

ggggggrrrrrrrr......

don't go bo!!! :banghead:

Bowser
10-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Sweet avi, hunchback!

ROFL

HBBoltGirl
10-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Sweet avi, hunchback!

ROFL

thanx.. hey whats up with your coach??.. this is what he says:

"We think of them as a championship team -- they won our division and beat us twice, embarrassingly so in the last game of our season when they played a bunch of backups. And they won't be a losing team by the end of the year. They'll win more games than they lose."

he doesn't even think you'll win.

Bowser
10-27-2005, 09:20 PM

"We think of them as a championship team -- they won our division and beat us twice, embarrassingly so in the last game of our season when they played a bunch of backups. And they won't be a losing team by the end of the year. They'll win more games than they lose."

He'd say that shit even if we were playing San Diego State.

And, he's right - the Dolts swept us last year, and they won the AFC West.

You can read Vermeil like a book. You're no dummy, are you?

Donger
10-27-2005, 09:22 PM

So, you don't see the similarities?

Skip Towne
10-27-2005, 09:25 PM

I don't either. "Conservative" Marty is averaging nearly 28 points per game. He'll put up 35 on our weak ass D.

HBBoltGirl
10-27-2005, 09:29 PM
He'd say that shit even if we were playing San Diego State.

And, he's right - the Dolts swept us last year, and they won the AFC West.

You can read Vermeil like a book. You're no dummy, are you?

good night, i'll be around tomorrow night, have fun.

Count Alex's Losses
Where did Dick say the Chiefs were going to lose? No coach ever says that.

OldTownChief

The majority of us here think about as highly of what DV says as we do what you say.

chiefs4me
10-27-2005, 09:52 PM
So, you don't see the similarities?

:evil:

go bowe
10-27-2005, 09:58 PM
ggggggrrrrrrrr......

don't go bo!!! :banghead:a threesome, perhaps? :shrug: :) :) :)

joesomebody
10-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Some funny quotes from chargers fans at thier board:

<hr>

http://forums.chargers.com/images/avatars/Chargers_Helmet.gif (http://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=60078)BOLT_PRIDE (http://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=60078)

Charger fans sell tickets to Charger fans
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>
As we all seen in our home opener some charger fans sold there tickets to cowboy fans. So to promote charger fans being at the Q I think we should have this thread so that way if you have to sell your tickets or know of someone selling their tickets charger fans can buy them. Say what game section and asking price. Then those of us who dont have tickets can reply and hopefully it can promote better attendance at the games. I know its not going to be a big impact but hey every little bit counts right?

<hr>

This one is on a thread about KC being moved because of the stadium issue:

chargrgrl55 (http://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=60041)

The L.A. Chiefs sound alot better than the L.A. Chargers, thats for sure. Thats scary that a team with a fan base like KC can possibly be moved what hope does San Diego have not to be moved. *BIG SIGH*

<hr>

This one is from a thread concerning superbowl predictions:

http://forums.chargers.com/image.php?u=61261&dateline=1128228201 (http://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=61261)Jammer23 (http://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=61261)

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Chargers and Colts in Super Bowl

<hr>

Two AFC teams would be interesting to see in the superbowl...

luv
10-28-2005, 01:08 AM
Seriously?

Count me out. Sorry.

luv
10-28-2005, 01:11 AM
well. i gotta go again its been fun playing with you weak minded trailer park renter short bus riding red necks.. thanx for welcoming me last night.. you guys all have a wonderful day... ttfn loves
Hmmm...

Not weak minded.
Don't rent (or own) a trailer.
Never rode a short bus.
Never been a redneck.

Cool. At least I know she wasn't talking to me.

luv
10-28-2005, 01:18 AM
Why is it that female fights always end up with comments about both each other's weight and sexual proclivities?
To answer this question and the one about the male argument ending in homosexual tendencies...

Females, in general, are more sensitive about what others think of their appearance, especially weight. Males, in general, are sensitive about what others think of their sexual preferences. It all about trying to get under the other's skin.

Katipan
10-28-2005, 01:19 AM
no it's all fat f*g jokes

it's just prettier when the girls do it

luv
10-28-2005, 01:26 AM
then stick around awhile...wait for the night crew....:cuss:

but one thing, if you ever call the women of the planet ugly again, it's on bitch..:D
Since when does the night crew go to bed at 9:30? Where is everyone at. I miss all the good stuff by working nights.

By reading these posts, and what she has pm'd people, I'd say she's all show. She TRIES to talk smack worse than I do! She talks shit to you on a public forum, then pm's you to tell you she likes your comebacks? :rolleyes: If she's gonna play the game, she needs some serious lessons.

luv
10-28-2005, 01:28 AM
no it's all fat f*g jokes

it's just prettier when the girls do it
I agree. When women do it, it's an art. (semi-quote from a movie)

greg63
10-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Since when does the night crew go to bed at 9:30? Where is everyone at. I miss all the good stuff by working nights.

Good question.

ENDelt260
10-28-2005, 01:33 AM
I was about to make an anti-woman joke here, but I think it might be time for me to shift back into kissass mode... lest Mer not invite me back to her house again next weekend.

I miss the free food. And beer. And her husband's rants about Mrs. Kidd.

luv
10-28-2005, 01:35 AM
I was about to make an anti-woman joke here, but I think it might be time for me to shift back into kissass mode... lest Mer not invite me back to her house again next weekend.

Damn, Mer. This post by Delt gives me an even greater respect for you. You've got him eating out of your hand. :clap:

RedNFeisty
10-28-2005, 08:59 AM

Can you get a more generic degree then a BA in Business?

So, can I get a few of those Girl Scout Cookies you are selling!?!

This board is made up of business owners, lawyers, accountants and other up standing professions; do not come in here and think that a BA in Business is going to impress anyone. The only ones that would be impressed are the half breeds down the street that can not spell.

RedNFeisty
10-28-2005, 09:00 AM
Damn, Mer. This post by Delt gives me an even greater respect for you. You've got him eating out of your hand. :clap:

Mer rocks!

Katipan
10-28-2005, 09:08 AM

OH he fires me up every single fugging time with that one.

Dammit.

"Bitch has 52 million dollars in the bank, and she never made a jump shot"

OOOH I'm going to go punch him in the nuts.

Katipan
10-28-2005, 09:09 AM

Notice sweets, he doesn't miss -me-.

Thats because I haven't given up the box :(

Saulbadguy
10-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Alright, I got a good hour to kill. Board raid? I'm in.

ChiefsGirl
10-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Alright, I got a good hour to kill. Board raid? I'm in.

There will probably only be 1 of their 7 fans online this early in the morning.

HBBoltGirl
10-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Who will the Chiefs lose to the rest of the season? POLL
San Diego Away [ 76 ] * 25.42%
Adam, Archie Bunker, ArrowheadHawk, Barret, Black Ice, broncoholic, Bwana, C-Mac, carlos3652, ChiefFripp, Chiefnj, ChiefsFan1965, ChiefsFanatic, ck_IN, Cormac, DaFace, Dartgod, Dave Lane, Delano, Fishpicker, gochiefs, HBBoltGirl, HC_Chief, htismaqe, Hydrae, Idahojim, ILChief, JimNasium, jspchief, kc rush, KCFalcon59, KChiefs1, keg in kc, Laz, listopencil, Marcellus, MeaTy The Pimp, Mile High Mania, Mr. Kotter, nascher, nose, Phobia, Psyko Tek, Rausch, REDHOTGTO, ROYC75, Saulbadguy, sd4chiefs, Seek, shakesthecat, siberian khatru, Sig Kauffman, Simplex3, SNR, truebigdog, unlurking, vachief58, vailpass, Vlad Logicslav, Wile_E_Coyote, wkchief, XXXshogunXXX, yeti

hmmm... nice fan base

BigRedChief
10-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Adam, Archie Bunker, ArrowheadHawk, Barret, Black Ice, broncoholic, Bwana, C-Mac, carlos3652, ChiefFripp, Chiefnj, ChiefsFan1965, ChiefsFanatic, ck_IN, Cormac, DaFace, Dartgod, Dave Lane, Delano, Fishpicker, gochiefs, HBBoltGirl, HC_Chief, htismaqe, Hydrae, Idahojim, ILChief, JimNasium, jspchief, kc rush, KCFalcon59, KChiefs1, keg in kc, Laz, listopencil, Marcellus, MeaTy The Pimp, Mile High Mania, Mr. Kotter, nascher, nose, Phobia, Psyko Tek, Rausch, REDHOTGTO, ROYC75, Saulbadguy, sd4chiefs, Seek, shakesthecat, siberian khatru, Sig Kauffman, Simplex3, SNR, truebigdog, unlurking, vachief58, vailpass, Vlad Logicslav, Wile_E_Coyote, wkchief, XXXshogunXXX, yeti

hmmm... nice fan base

I'm sorry but your board sucks. "Official" boards always suck. Can't even talk smack in the smack section.

You may beat us on Sunday but since you have Marty don't be booking any Super Bowl reservations just yet.

Bowser
10-28-2005, 11:48 AM

hmmm... nice fan base

You realize that fully 1/3rd of your shithole stadium is going to be red on Sunday, right?

htismaqe
10-28-2005, 11:49 AM

hmmm... nice fan base

76 people...that list is almost as long as the list of guys at the methadone clinic that you get on your knees for...

KChiefsQT
10-28-2005, 12:10 PM

hmmm... nice fan base

It's called being realistic and not a homer.... unlike the shitheads at your message boards who are homers to the max. I can't believe some of the morons think you guys will go 8-1 in the games you have left. hahahhahahaha

Clint in Wichita
10-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Can you get a more generic degree then a BA in Business?

So, can I get a few of those Girl Scout Cookies you are selling!?!

This board is made up of business owners, lawyers, accountants and other up standing professions; do not come in here and think that a BA in Business is going to impress anyone. The only ones that would be impressed are the half breeds down the street that can not spell.

Let's not get crazy; This BB is primarily full of I.T. guys.

Not that I'm trying defend the retarded Charger fan/prostitute.

luv
10-28-2005, 12:18 PM

Wow, so we've basically got a bunch of computer nerds here? :p

KChiefsQT
10-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Where do you work Luv?? Always wondered that.

mike_b_284
10-28-2005, 12:38 PM
I had 2 c-sections, am a super model, a jersey chaser, i build homes for humanity, work at 1034 soup kitchens every day, and am a member of the Manning family.

Suck your man's jizz from my ass.

See?

More charity.

should that excite me?? :hmmm: I think she should do it.

luv
10-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Second shift Assistant Supervisor.
Local Healthcare consulting and record archiving company.
Digital imaging, basically. Although the company, as a whole, does much more.

KChiefsQT
10-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Second shift Assistant Supervisor.
Local Healthcare consulting and record archiving company.
Digital imaging, basically. Although the company, as a whole, does much more.
cool... I've been meaning to ask you... as you say you work nights. Just me being curious. :)

BigRedChief
10-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Stalker

luv
10-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Stalker
I don't worry about anyone stalking me.

4th and Long
10-28-2005, 01:20 PM
The why did the cops show up at my door with a restraining order that says for me not to come within 1000 feet of you? Hmmmmmm?

Rausch
10-28-2005, 01:32 PM

Well, that kind of takes the fun out of it...

RedNFeisty
10-28-2005, 01:39 PM

You know you want to toss her salad.
:hump:

luv
10-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Well, that kind of takes the fun out of it...
I'm getting old. Young women get stalked.

carlos3652
10-28-2005, 02:07 PM
You know you want to toss her salad.
:hump:

Wow... this gets better and better...

joesomebody
10-28-2005, 02:47 PM

hmmm... nice fan baseAll this says is people have realistic expectations on this board... I was on your guys board last night and one of your fans predicted that the superbowl would be between the Chargers and the Colts... (Which since you are a Bolts fan, I'll just give you a hint *That is impossible*)

As an aside, I know you are new here, but this forum doesn't only have Chief fans, I don't know everyone and I see at least 3 bronco's fans, and I see you graced our poll with your opinion as well... What this would tell me is that this does not reflect our fan base, so your "smaq" is lacking as usual.

SLAG
10-28-2005, 05:10 PM
should that excite me?? :hmmm: I think she should do it.

Dammit Carl :cuss::mad:

chiefs4me
10-28-2005, 06:09 PM
Wow... this gets better and better...

not really, they are husband and wife..

Phobia
10-28-2005, 07:32 PM

hmmm... nice fan base

When are you planning to run some smack anyway? I've been waiting and have yet to read anything remotely interesting. Please be interesting when you return. Please.

CosmicPal
10-28-2005, 07:48 PM
When are you planning to run some smack anyway? I've been waiting and have yet to read anything remotely interesting. Please be interesting when you return. Please.

She has to wait until she gets her parent's permission. She's making a call to the jail right now...

Phobia
10-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Wow. That site blows. One of our fans got a "last warning" and his post edited for typing "your a moron".

ENDelt260
10-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Wow. That site blows. One of our fans got a "last warning" and his post edited for typing "your a moron".
F*ckin' grammar nazis.

Skip Towne
10-28-2005, 08:24 PM
That mod is and idiot.

Raiderhader
10-28-2005, 09:16 PM
F*ckin' grammar nazis.

Heh heh heh.

RedNFeisty
10-29-2005, 10:11 AM
not really, they are husband and wife..

Hey, it was pretty damn funny. :harumph:

ROFL

Dinny Blues
10-29-2005, 10:48 AM

I was under the impression that chicks dig geeks because we have "it".

:shrug:

Dinny

Katipan
10-29-2005, 10:50 AM
alpha betas are okay
if you like sweat socks
we prefer your high IQs
to their great big

jocks.