PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's not looking good...

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:07 PM
Ok, here's the deal: Today is my 21st birthday. Awesome, right? Right. But, Saturday night I misplaced my wallet (with ID inside). Now, I'm nearly 99% sure it's in my friend's car where I last used it. But, I can't get a hold of him!!!!!!!!! So it's past 8 p.m. now. The bars will start hopping in less than an hour with Halloween activity, however, I have no ID to get in, I have no beer/alcohol and no ID to go buy any. This isn't what I had in mind for No. 21. Ugh....

Saulbadguy
10-31-2005, 07:08 PM
Which bars do you plan on visiting? (if you had your ID)?

CosmicPal
10-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Happy Birthday.

Dress up as a cheerleader big boobs. You'll get in then.

leviw
I have a friend that works at Rusty's, so I'll probably start there.

Skip Towne
This is God's way of telling you that you aren't responsible enough to handle alcohol.

Valiant
10-31-2005, 07:11 PM
Ok, here's the deal: Today is my 21st birthday. Awesome, right? Right. But, Saturday night I misplaced my wallet (with ID inside). Now, I'm nearly 99% sure it's in my friend's car where I last used it. But, I can't get a hold of him!!!!!!!!! So it's past 8 p.m. now. The bars will start hopping in less than an hour with Halloween activity, however, I have no ID to get in, I have no beer/alcohol and no ID to go buy any. This isn't what I had in mind for No. 21. Ugh....

get better friends???

ENDelt260
10-31-2005, 07:11 PM
http://www.canddvisionaryinc.com/images/limage/prod21/psim0056.jpg

Saulbadguy
10-31-2005, 07:12 PM
I have a friend that works at Rusty's, so I'll probably start there.
Check out Auntie Mae's if possible. :)

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:13 PM
get better friends???

I'm going to as soon as I get my ID from this one.

CosmicPal
10-31-2005, 07:14 PM
This is God's way of telling you that you aren't responsible enough to handle alcohol.

ROFL

ENDelt260
10-31-2005, 07:14 PM
I remember my 21st. I got thrown out of The Grotto for breaking shit.

I'm not sure they even realized it was my birthday. I'd been drinking there for a couple years already at that point.

shaneo69
10-31-2005, 07:21 PM
The day you've looked forward to for years.....and you go and f*ck it up.

At least you've got your Chiefsplanet friends to hang out with.

:p

Mr. Flopnuts
10-31-2005, 07:23 PM

I just took my wife out for her 21st birthday back in July and she forgot her ID at home. At the time I told her that was the first time in the history of mankind that someone had done that. That being said, CONGRATULATIONS!!! you found a way to raise the bar by losing track of it altogether. I can now tell my wife she isn't the dumbest person on earth now. Oh well, there's always tommorrow. :)

Count Zarth
10-31-2005, 07:24 PM

The first time I got drunk was on Chiefsplanet.

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:26 PM
I just took my wife out for her 21st birthday back in July and she forgot her ID at home. At the time I told her that was the first time in the history of mankind that someone had done that. That being said, CONGRATULATIONS!!! you found a way to raise the bar by losing track of it altogether. I can now tell my wife she isn't the dumbest person on earth now. Oh well, there's always tommorrow. :)

ROFL

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:26 PM
The day you've looked forward to for years.....and you go and f*ck it up.

That's why I'm here. Where else would one go when they f-up this bad and need to rant about it?

StcChief
10-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Happy Bday....anyway.

Another oldie but goodie....
Smooth move EX-LAX

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Happy Bday....anyway.

Another oldie but goodie....
Smooth move EX-LAX

The worst part about it is, I had all day yesterday to figure out it was missing and track it down, but I did nothing but sit on my ass and watch football, so I had no need for my wallet.

Phobia
10-31-2005, 07:35 PM
I had no idea you were a dumbass 20 year old prior to today. Congratulations for that, I guess.

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 07:39 PM
I had no idea you were a dumbass 20 year old prior to today. Congratulations for that, I guess.
And now he is a dumbass 21 year old. I don't think you graduate from that till 40.

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:40 PM

I'm sure the "dumbass" part was fairly obvious. But, I guess I'll take that as a compliment :shrug:.

Phobia
10-31-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm sure the "dumbass" part was fairly obvious. But, I guess I'll take that as a compliment :shrug:.

If you've accepted that you're a dumbass, you're vastly superior to most 21 year old kids. At 21 I thought I was God's gift to everything. That was only a few years ago and now I still think I'm God's gift.

chiefs4me
10-31-2005, 07:47 PM
Happy Birthday..

ENDelt260
10-31-2005, 07:48 PM
At 21 I *was* God's gift to everything.

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:53 PM
If you've accepted that you're a dumbass, you're vastly superior to most 21 year old kids. At 21 I thought I was God's gift to everything. That was only a few years ago and now I still think I'm God's gift.

I'm sitting on my floor watching Monday Night Football on my 21st birthday while posting my day's problems on a message board to people I don't even know....if this is "God's gift to everything," He can take me now.

Rain Man
10-31-2005, 07:55 PM
At 21, you're an adult. Adults don't do things like go out and get drunk. You're doing the right thing by staying home. Welcome to adulthood, sir.

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:57 PM
At 21, you're an adult. Adults don't do things like go out and get drunk. You're doing the right thing by staying home. Welcome to adulthood, sir.

I'd rather you call me a dumbass than an adult.

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 07:57 PM
I'm sitting on my floor watching Monday Night Football on my 21st birthday while posting my day's problems on a message board to people I don't even know....if this is "God's gift to everything," He can take me now.
Not a chance. He's not through torturing you.

leviw
10-31-2005, 07:58 PM
HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY: Post No. 700.

Rain Man
10-31-2005, 08:02 PM
I'd rather you call me a dumbass than an adult.

As a new adult, you're entering a whole new world. Pick one of the following adult conversation topics, and we'll discuss it.

1. Whole life or term insurance. Which should you buy?

2. How do you get grass to grow in that one spot in your yard that's just dirt.

3. What's up with young people nowadays? What a bunch of nimrods.

4. What do you think the next Fed interest rate move will do to the trade deficit?

5. What's the best type of furnace filter to buy? The disposable ones or the washable ones?

StcChief
10-31-2005, 08:04 PM
21. Young dumb and full of cum.

Enjoy it anyway.

Your dad will likely appreciate that your
not out getting hammered with free drinks and kisses from strange women.

leviw
10-31-2005, 08:05 PM
As a new adult, you're entering a whole new world. Pick one of the following adult conversation topics, and we'll discuss it.

4. What do you think the next Fed interest rate move will do to the trade deficit?

5. What's the best type of furnace filter to buy? The disposable ones or the washable ones?

6. I really f-ed up on that biology test this afternoon. Man, I wish I was drunk right now, even if it is a Monday. That hot chic I hooked up with last weekend called me, she's already out and wondering where I am. I need to go to the store to get some more Ramen.

I refuse to let you make me an adult!!!!!!!!!

ChiTown
10-31-2005, 08:07 PM
And now he is a dumbass 21 year old. I don't think you graduate from that till 40.

WHOOPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I've Gradjeeated

Rain Man
10-31-2005, 08:07 PM
6. I really f-ed up on that biology test this afternoon. Man, I wish I was drunk right now, even if it is a Monday. That hot chic I hooked up with last weekend called me, she's already out and wondering where I am. I need to go to the store to get some more Ramen.

I refuse to let you make me an adult!!!!!!!!!

So I hear that Ramen stock is up on rumors that they'll come in two cents a share above expectations. How's your stock portfolio doing?

leviw
10-31-2005, 08:09 PM
So I hear that Ramen stock is up on rumors that they'll come in two cents a share above expectations. How's your stock portfolio doing?

I don't own livestock.

DenverChief
10-31-2005, 09:17 PM
Which bars do you plan on visiting? (if you had your ID)?

all the gay ones;)

leviw
10-31-2005, 09:21 PM
all the gay ones;)

Man, at this point, I would be happy to go to a ga.....

No. No, I wouldn't.

I'd still rather be here.

Simplex3
10-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Man, at this point, I would be happy to go to a ga.....

No. No, I wouldn't.

I'd still rather be here.
I don't go to bars, so I'm not the right guy to ask, however I was chatting over dinner and a boxing ppv with a friend of a friend who said the old play worked. You know, go to a gay bar and give the chicks there to dance the old "I've kind of thought I'd like to try it with a girl" thing.

leviw
10-31-2005, 09:52 PM
"I've kind of thought I'd like to try it with you".

Funny. That's my usual pick-up line.

SLAG
10-31-2005, 11:19 PM

Hey man Happy birthday!

Im Married and have 2 kids

I turned 21 back in June. Went to a couple of bars in lawrence. Got hit with bamboo sticks (birthday beatdown) and thats it.

your in school man ( i think) and thats awesome. Just enjoy what you have man I wish I had your problem
:p But anyway I blame everything on Carl.

DAMMIT CARL :cuss:

Have a good day and I owe you a Birthday drink

ArrowheadHawk
10-31-2005, 11:23 PM
i would think your most prized possesion on your 21st birthday would be your id....

by the way my Bday is today 11/1 :thumb:

Count Zarth
10-31-2005, 11:23 PM
Im Married and have 2 kids

I turned 21 back in June.

You poor bastard.

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 11:25 PM
Funny. That's my usual pick-up line.
Endelt has refined that line to "Wanna go halves on a bastard?". He's a silver tongued devil.

SLAG
10-31-2005, 11:27 PM
You poor bastard.

dont want to take over this thread with my story but i will tell ya this...

It aint easy but hell i guess nothing in this life is.

I also figure that when im 37 or 40 i wont just be having kids (hopefully we are done for awhile)

they should be out of the house and Then I can play All i want

But overall im happy If i want our situation to improve i must make it happen for us.

:toast:

Fat Elvis
10-31-2005, 11:53 PM

1. Term that is convertable to whole (yes, it is out there).

2. Sod, and adjust your sprinklers.

3. You got that right.

4. While another increase in the Fed rate might spur more foreign investment in the US (have you seen interest rates in Japan?!?), the effect will be nominal as increased rates will force more people to buy the (still) cheaper imports from China thus increasing our trade deficit with them. People have tapped out their home equity for big ticket items, now the Chinese and thier plastic crap will rule the US economy.

5. Disposable, definitely. You can actually get a filter that is too effective; it will cut down on the efficiency of your furnace/ac system. This is much more likely with the washable filters as they are made to withstand a washing.

ENDelt260
11-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Endelt has refined that line to "Wanna go halves on a bastard?". He's a silver tongued devil.
That's Bob Dole's material. I'm more of a, "Wanna make a quick ten bucks?" kind of guy.

leviw
11-01-2005, 06:58 AM
i would think your most prized possesion on your 21st birthday would be your id....

by the way my Bday is today 11/1 :thumb:

Happy B-Day AH.

Well, I was in bed by midnight last night with nothing more than a few glasses of water in me. Still haven't reached my friend, but my driver's license expired yesterday anway, so I have to get a new one today regardless. (They aren't open on Mondays. Trust me, I tried).

So, this weekend I'm off to Lawrence in an attempt to redeem myself in a big, big way.

Skip Towne
11-01-2005, 07:04 AM
This is such a sad story.

ArrowheadHawk
11-01-2005, 07:04 AM
Happy B-Day AH.

Well, I was in bed by midnight last night with nothing more than a few glasses of water in me. Still haven't reached my friend, but my driver's license expired yesterday anway, so I have to get a new one today regardless. (They aren't open on Mondays. Trust me, I tried).

So, this weekend I'm off to Lawrence in an attempt to redeem myself in a big, big way.
g'luck