PDA

View Full Version : How many single parents here didn't have the kids

tommykat
10-31-2005, 08:01 PM
tonight to take out?

I'm sorry if anyone had to miss their kids dressed up and having fun. Just curious.

StcChief
10-31-2005, 08:11 PM
My 18 yo is on his own for Trick or Treat. LOL

KcMizzou
10-31-2005, 08:15 PM
I got stuck at work. :( My boys went trick or treating w/ their mom... and on to a Halloween party at my mom's house, though. So, it's cool...

Phobia
10-31-2005, 08:18 PM
I'm sorry if anyone had to miss their kids dressed up and having fun. Just curious.

I know many of you have heard stories over the years of my broom flying ex-wife, but this one is just plain frightening.

As you may have noticed, I'm a little loud. Brash. In need of attention. Perhaps even a little scary to some.

Hence, Halloween is a perfect holiday for me.... Only, my ex and I got a divorce while the children were still pretty young. So, I never got to see them dressed in their costumes or take them trick or treating.... until, one year beggars night fell on my ritualistic Wednesday night visitation....

I arrived early that Wednesday, dressed in a clown wig, big floppy shoes, and the best clown hat you've ever seen.

Knocked on the door.

Knocked.

Knocked.

Knocked.

Called her cell.

Waited 3 hours.

But I got to see those kids for about 20 seconds before their witch whisked them off to bed.

alanm
10-31-2005, 10:15 PM
My 18 yo is on his own for Trick or Treat. LOLThat's a little old to be going out T or T'en don't you think. Hell my last year was when I was 12. To old to go out at 13.

luv
11-01-2005, 12:35 AM
That's a little old to be going out T or T'en don't you think. Hell my last year was when I was 12. To old to go out at 13.
I do believe the LOL at the end of his sentence means he was joking. Don't hold me to that though.

Rausch
11-01-2005, 12:45 AM
I guess that'd be me.

BTW, just an FYI, never knock up a bipolar paranoid psychophrenic...

Mecca
11-01-2005, 12:46 AM
Hey, I still go trick or treating. I just do it at bars and I'm not looking for candy.

luv
11-01-2005, 12:52 AM
I guess that'd be me.

BTW, just an FYI, never knock up a bipolar paranoid psychophrenic...
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

luv
11-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Hey, I still go trick or treating. I just do it at bars and I'm not looking for candy.
You like Cookie better than Candy?