PDA

View Full Version : What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 11:03 PM
It could be an object, a woman, scenery, a car or whatever you decide is the most beautiful.

ChiefFripp
10-31-2005, 11:06 PM
Alizee

Count Alex's Losses
10-31-2005, 11:06 PM
Carrie Underwood.

Jenny Gump
10-31-2005, 11:17 PM
My son right after he was born. I have never seen or experienced anything so beautiful in all my life.

Rain Man
10-31-2005, 11:20 PM
The Himalaya Mountains glowing at night because it was dark in Kathmandu, but the sun was still shining on the tops of the mountains.

BigRedChief
10-31-2005, 11:22 PM
Sunset in the old city of Jerusalem.

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 11:29 PM
The Himalaya Mountains glowing at night because it was dark in Kathmandu, but the sun was still shining on the tops of the mountains.
How poetic, did you get a picture?

Taco John
10-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Alizee

Totally... :)

http://www.mkygod.com/alizee/4images/data/media/8/alizee_pancake_nuthin_03.jpg

|Zach|
10-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Thet one guy's plastic bag in the movie American Beauty.

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 11:35 PM
My son right after he was born. I have never seen or experienced anything so beautiful in all my life.
I'm sure I know exactly what he looked like.......Winston Churchill, right? All babies look like Churchill. He said a lot of funny things but I never did consider him beautiful.

|Zach|
10-31-2005, 11:37 PM
All babies look like Churchill. Ok...

Thats funny.

greg63
10-31-2005, 11:46 PM
My wife! (she made me say that) :D

Nzoner
10-31-2005, 11:47 PM
BEA-U-TIFUL

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 11:52 PM
BEA-U-TIFUL
The QB should have her knees bent to be realistic. Otherwise I approve.

tk13
10-31-2005, 11:56 PM
My wife! (she made me say that) :D
Your girlfriend is gonna be pissed. :)

wutamess
10-31-2005, 11:57 PM
Skip,
You asking this question is like the Pope asking someone, "What'd the n*gger say to the redneck cracker?"

Just weird reading a question like that coming from you.

wutamess
10-31-2005, 11:58 PM
Oh! To answer your question it'd probably have to see what my wife went through to have my daughter. Nothing has touched me like that before or after that.

Nature was just a beautiful thing that day.

SLAG
10-31-2005, 11:58 PM
My Kids are first but damn.... this is a CLOSE second

BEA-U-TIFUL http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=48723&stc=1

Skip Towne
11-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Skip,
You asking this question is like, The Pope asking someone "What'd the n*gger say to the redneck cracker?

Just weird reading a question like that coming from you.
I'm a man of many moods my son. But most of them are bad moods. That's what allows me to maintain my title of board curmudgeon.

KC Jones
11-01-2005, 12:11 AM
I'm a man of many moods my son. But most of them are bad moods. That's what allows me to maintain my title of board curmudgeon.

That and being 150 :skip:

:D

DaKCMan AP
11-01-2005, 12:11 AM
a mirror

ArrowheadHawk
11-01-2005, 12:19 AM
best thing ever seen? dante return that kick against denver when both teams were 4-0

best thing i ever felt? pus.sy

Skip Towne
11-01-2005, 12:20 AM
That and being 150 :skip:

:D
Yeah, that too.

Baconeater
11-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Yosemite National Park

Prince22
11-01-2005, 01:20 AM
bigredchiefs avatar

KChiefsQT
11-01-2005, 01:53 AM
I love sunsets.... especially Hawaiian sunsets

KCChiefsMan
11-01-2005, 02:04 AM
a mirror

awesome! thats what I was gonna say

HemiEd
11-01-2005, 03:22 AM
Connie Stevens during the Bob Hope USO show after not seeing an American woman in over a year.

Saggysack
11-01-2005, 06:05 AM
Holding my child for the first time.

Skip Towne
11-01-2005, 06:28 AM
Connie Stevens during the Bob Hope USO show after not seeing an American woman in over a year.
Yeah, that happened to me too only we got Ann Margaret.

OldTownChief
11-01-2005, 06:34 AM
BEA-U-TIFUL

They are attempting to run a play straight out of bounds. Must need to stop the clock.

JohninGpt
11-01-2005, 06:45 AM
The inside of a southbound (headed for Kuwait) CH-53.

Jenson71
11-01-2005, 06:54 AM
I look forward to the days when I can say my children, but for now, Possibly the Normandy beach, including the Memorials and graveyard. It's ironic, but it was the most peaceful place I've ever been to in my life. The silent respect of everyone who walks through is mindblowing. A beautiful life experience.

jspchief
11-01-2005, 07:01 AM
The birth of my daughter
My wife on our wedding day

For scenery:

Yellowstone park at night during the forrest fires in '85(?). The mountain tops had an orange glow. It was very cool, in spite of the destruction that I knew was happening.

Black Hills, SD. I was on a hunting trip that was sponsered by a vendor. I had been going for years and this was the last year they were going to do it. Leaving the Black Hills early the last morning, there was a frost that was so heavy it could have been snow. It made everything look so clean and white. Combined with the knowledge that it may be a while before I returned to that beautiful country, I think it may have been the most moving scenery I have ever witnessed.

wilas101
11-01-2005, 07:16 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by HemiEd
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys should be happy about Connie Stevens and Ann Margaret.
When I saw him in 90 the Saudi government wouldn't let any of the single chicks travel to where we were so we got stuck looking at Dolores Hope. :(

Fire Me Boy!
11-01-2005, 07:52 AM
Pete Stoyanovich For President

Kansas City's defenders could only watch in disgust.

"I wanted to grab the goal post and wrap it around his head," Chiefs linebacker Anthony Davis said.

And Sharpe's taunt wasn't even the worst part.

"That didn't (tick) me off as much as the fact that they were running the ball up our (tails)," added cornerback James Hasty.

But the Chiefs, who trailed 13-0 after Denver scored on three straight possessions, got the last laugh this day.

When it was over, Sharpe could only watch as Pete Stoyanovich was carried off the field by a swarm of teammates after his 54-yard field goal on the game's final play capped a last-minute comeback and staked the Chiefs to a heart-stopping 24-22 upset of the AFC West Division-leading Broncos.

"They're not doing any muscle flexing in Denver now," said Rison, who caught two huge passes for 22 yards in the game-winning 36-yard drive that followed Jason Elam's fifth field goal, a 35-yarder that gave Denver a 22-21 lead with just one minute left.

This improbable Kansas City victory, which closes Denver's division lead to a mere game, had no shortage of heroes.

The ultimate one was Stoyanovich, who kicked his longest field goal since his 58-yarder in Miami helped beat Kansas City in a 1990 playoff game.

Throw in Rich Gannon, a beleaguered hero who had completed only 7 of 16 passes for 57 yards prior to getting the ball for one last opportunity at his own 27. Gannon completed four passes for 41 yards in the drive that moved the Chiefs to the Denver 37 and put Stoyanovich in position for the long try.

"That's been our trademark all season -- finding a way to win -- even though we were ugly on offense," said Gannon, making his second start in the absence of Elvis Grbac.

Kansas City came into this game knowing its offense couldn't outgun the NFL's top-scoring offense, so special teams and defense did their part in contributing to the victory.

Down 13-0 with 6:27 left in the first half, Tamarick Vanover gave Kansas City its first spark with a 77-yard kickoff return to the Denver 18. It took only three plays -- the biggest a Gannon scramble for 12 yards -- before Marcus Allen got the first of his two TDs to cut the deficit to 13-7.

"They'd been pinching us earlier and were coming down fast on that side, so we swung the wedge to that area, cleared them out and it was open," Vanover said. "You could have run it through that hole."

Vanover was prominent again minutes later.

With the Denver lead cut to 13-7, back-to-back sacks by Tom Barndt and Derrick Thomas forced a punt from the Broncos 25 that Vanover returned 18 yards to the Denver 45. Allen ran twice for 15 yards and Rison drew a 24-yard pass interference penalty from Ray Crockett to set up Gannon's 5-yard TD pass to Danan Hughes and a 14-13 lead with 1:08 left before halftime.

The Chiefs' biggest turnaround, however, came on defense.

After seeing NFL rushing leader Terrell Davis race through them for 108 first-half yards on 19 carries, the Chiefs -- outgained 214-94 in the first half -- limited Davis to only 19 yards on 15 carries in the second half.

"Just like our last three games, teams have gotten us all confused at the beginning of the game," said second-year linebacker Donnie Edwards. "Today they had Shannon Sharpe lined up at wide receiver and it messed us up in terms of our assignments when our young players saw formations we'd never seen before.

"But we adjusted just like we did against Pittsburgh and Jacksonville. Once we made those adjustments, it's evident how good this defense can play."

Edwards got the turnaround started in the third quarter when he sacked and stripped Elway, and recovered the fumble at the Denver 36. Five plays and another pass interference penalty later, Allen scored from the 1 and KC had a 21-13 lead midway through the third period.

That still left a lot of time for Elway. He drove the Broncos 35 yards for a 38-yard Elam field goal on the ensuing possession, then went another 49 yards on 10 plays for the 28-yard kick that cut the KC lead to 21-19 with 14:14 left to play.

When the Chiefs managed to kill only 3:11 of the game's final 5:11, Elway had all the time he needed. He and Willie Green burned McMillian three straight times -- two passes for 38 yards and a pass interference call for another 22 -- to put Elam in position for his 35-yard kick and a 22-21 lead with one minute left.

It was a patented fourth-quarter Elway drive. Only this time, he left too much time on the clock.

"We didn't do things pretty, we just went out and did the best we could," Chiefs coach Marty Schottenheimer said. "In my opinion, you can never underestimate the power of human will."

HemiEd
11-01-2005, 08:50 AM

I am sure she would have had the same effect on me, I was absolutly speechless.

You guys should be happy about Connie Stevens and Ann Margaret.
When I saw him in 90 the Saudi government wouldn't let any of the single chicks travel to where we were so we got stuck looking at Dolores Hope. :(

I was very happy! Dolores Hope? I am not sure I would have even gone, but I do not think we had any choice.

Rain Man
11-01-2005, 09:22 AM
How poetic, did you get a picture?

I couldn't get a picture of it. They didn't turn out, presumably because I was in the dark trying to take a picture of something bright 30 miles away.

It was truly amazing, though.

Skip Towne
11-01-2005, 09:26 AM
I couldn't get a picture of it. They didn't turn out, presumably because I was in the dark trying to take a picture of something bright 30 miles away.

It was truly amazing, though.
Well, if you can't document it............................

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
11-01-2005, 09:29 AM
My daughter.

Lurch
11-01-2005, 10:47 AM
My daughter.

You must be from West Virginia.

Lurch
11-01-2005, 10:50 AM

You and Vladislav need to have a cage match to decide the question for sure.

Area 51
11-01-2005, 11:06 AM
The stars at midnight with no moon in the Carribean. Total darkness makes it so you can see the stars very clearly. We were sitting in the "doldrums", a condition where there are no waves or swells in the sea.

The stars reflected off the water and the illusion was that we were drifting in space.

Totally awesome!!

When you are on a fishing trip and get into "flat" water like that the seasickness goes away! I was greener than the Jets uniforms.

ChiefsOne
11-01-2005, 11:20 AM
My daughter when she was in 9th grade going to Prom in her purple dress. She was so beautiful she made me cry!

Calcountry
11-01-2005, 11:23 AM
You must be from West Virginia.EWWWWWW

Adept Havelock
11-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Sunrise over the "Painted Castle" in the Dakota Badlands has to be near the top of the list for me.

Rain Man
11-01-2005, 11:27 AM
The stars at midnight with no moon in the Carribean. Total darkness makes it so you can see the stars very clearly. We were sitting in the "doldrums", a condition where there are no waves or swells in the sea.

The stars reflected off the water and the illusion was that we were drifting in space.

Totally awesome!!

That actually sounds pretty cool. Where were you? On a ship?

mcan
11-01-2005, 11:29 AM
It's a toss up...

either:

Shelley Hennig
http://www.sanjoseholidayparade.com/images/2004/miss_teen_2004.jpg

or:

Keira Knightley
http://www.celebsinthenude.com/pics/keira-knightley-3.jpg

Area 51
11-01-2005, 11:48 AM
That actually sounds pretty cool. Where were you? On a ship?

Fishing boat off of Miami. In the triangle!

Area 51
11-01-2005, 11:49 AM
There are many things that come to mind, but not this.....

That picture looks kind of like the avatar that TJ uses. Do you think it's his actual picture and this is his mother?

Dunit35
11-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Natalie Portman (with long hair) or being at my first Chiefs game with my brother, and dad and seeing how happy my dad was because he always wanted to take us to our first game and he got too.

Fire Me Boy!
11-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Natalie Portman (with long hair) or being at my first Chiefs game with my brother, and dad and seeing how happy my dad was because he always wanted to take us to our first game and he got too.
I know I'm probably in the minority, but I'm not certain I don't like her better with the buzzcut. I love her both ways, but I really dig the shaved.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/Mag/050711_Issue/050701_OverseasPortman_vm.widec.jpg

luv
11-01-2005, 12:40 PM
I know I'm probably in the minority, but I'm not certain I don't like her better with the buzzcut. I love her both ways, but I really dig the shaved.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/Mag/050711_Issue/050701_OverseasPortman_vm.widec.jpg
She looks like Shenade OConnor (sp?).

Besides, I thought guys like other things shaved.

Fire Me Boy!
11-01-2005, 12:45 PM

Definitely other things shaved. :D PBJ

Lurch
11-01-2005, 02:00 PM

Shaved is over-rated--unless it resembles Cousin It.

Chieftain58
11-01-2005, 02:04 PM
I need to see where her hands are actually at...... ***smile**

Earthling
The most beautiful thing I ever saw was the cab that stopped for me on Beale Street in Memphis during a race riot.

Lurch

That time in the San Quinton instilled an aversion to buzzcuts, eh? Painful memories of Bubba? Understandable.

Biohazard
11-01-2005, 02:07 PM
The big green sky.

HemiEd
11-01-2005, 02:13 PM

SNR
11-01-2005, 04:14 PM
The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was two retarded grey South American armadillos mating

jidar
11-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Way to be gay skip.

My masculinity coupled with a decent amount of
insecurity is keeping me from answering seriously. That and I'm not gay.

Still, there are some hot naked chicks on the Internet. I'm not kidding either, I mean naked as in with no clothes on.

Fire Me Boy!
11-01-2005, 04:22 PM
No... shaved is most definitely NOT overrated. I've run the gamut with the same girl, from untrimmed, to trimmed, to shaved. It's shaved now and I might kill her if she stops.

Fire Me Boy!
11-01-2005, 04:23 PM
That time in the San Quinton instilled an aversion to buzzcuts, eh? Painful memories of Bubba? Understandable.
What? Reread... I said I really LIKE the shaved look on HER. On Bubba... not so much. :p

joesomebody
11-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Yellowstone National Park, I haven't been to any other national park, but it truly blows you away. All the young wildlife in the spring set against the most amazing outdoor backdrops...

You can't take a bad picture at Yellowstone (unless I'm in it)

Nubian Nut
11-01-2005, 05:00 PM
All of my Children hanging out together, and enjoying it. :)

jiveturkey
11-01-2005, 05:04 PM
The night sky from the middle of the Pacific ocean on the flight deck of an Aircraft Carrier.

Skip Towne
11-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Way to be gay skip.

My masculinity coupled with a decent amount of
insecurity is keeping me from answering seriously. That and I'm not gay.

Still, there are some hot naked chicks on the Internet. I'm not kidding either, I mean naked as in with no clothes on.
Why do you keep protesting that you're not gay? Did somebody say you were? I'm suspcious now.

Sully
11-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Hawaii...
anything there...
The ocean, the ocean floor, the pineapple fields, the beaches, the sky...
... even the smell...

CoMoChief
11-01-2005, 09:04 PM
I would have to say my girlfriend's ass in a tiny little thong.

Fire Me Boy!
11-01-2005, 09:14 PM
I would have to say my girlfriend's ass in a tiny little thong.
Yeah, you're right. That's probably the best thing I've seen, too.

Halfcan
11-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Luv2rites pic

listopencil
11-02-2005, 12:11 AM
A lot of things qualify.

My children, the first times I got to hold them.

My wife's face, in the moonlight, when we were dating.

Longmont, Colorado. When I visited my father after not talking to him for almost twenty years.

Virginia, when I went back after about twenty five years to my grandma's house there.

Yellowstone.

My daughters. Every time I see them.

I could go on forever.