PDA

View Full Version : Top this Halloween Sighting

hawkchief
11-01-2005, 06:53 AM
So, my wife enjoys dressing up our 12 year old, 110 lb. labrador as Superman every Halloween. I succumbed, and got her a 7 lb Westie pup last month and she dressed him in a bumble-bee costume. I walk into the family room last night, and there it was ---- 7 lb. bumble-bee humping big (what the hell is going on here look-in-his-eye) lab. Lab was lying down, and Westie was working hard! I guess there's something about a man in uniform after all.

Skip Towne
11-01-2005, 06:55 AM
You're kinky aren't you?

ExtremeChief
11-01-2005, 07:09 AM
retrieve this, bitch!

Biohazard
11-01-2005, 09:53 AM
So, my wife enjoys dressing up our 12 year old, 110 lb. labrador as Superman every Halloween. I succumbed, and got her a 7 lb Westie pup last month and she dressed him in a bumble-bee costume. I walk into the family room last night, and there it was ---- 7 lb. bumble-bee humping big (what the hell is going on here look-in-his-eye) lab. Lab was lying down, and Westie was working hard! I guess there's something about a man in uniform after all.
Sounds like you should have dressed them up as the village people.

Lurch
11-01-2005, 10:00 AM
College, Halloween 1987. Me and some buddies went to crash what we were told was a devil-worshipping ceremony in Stull, Kansas. Got chased back to Lawrence by some freaky dudes. No shit. Scary shit. And as much as the Stull story is probably a lot of urban legend, I can tell you this: goofy robe wearing bastards USE to gather in the cemetery there for some really weird seance/worship ceremony bullshit. And I was sober, so don't tell me I imagined it.

Mr. Rat Fink
11-01-2005, 10:37 AM
College, Halloween 1987. Me and some buddies went to crash what we were told was a devil-worshipping ceremony in Stull, Kansas. Got chased back to Lawrence by some freaky dudes. No shit. Scary shit. And as much as the Stull story is probably a lot of urban legend, I can tell you this: goofy robe wearing bastards USE to gather in the cemetery there for some really weird seance/worship ceremony bullshit. And I was sober, so don't tell me I imagined it.

Are you talking about Camp Gaea? That place is weird. Not only do witches kick it at that place, they do it in the nude.

chagrin
11-01-2005, 10:37 AM

You obviously were imagining things
:p

KC Kings
11-01-2005, 11:50 AM
We went to Sampson's bridge by Longview farm my senior year, and it is supposed to be a couple hundred years old wooden bridge that satan worshippers go to. Somebody goes out there and strings up road kill in the trees, so you have a bunch of deer carcasses hanging around. You are supposed to turn off your lights, turn off your engine, and honk your horn three times. I don't remember what for, but I drove down there with some friends, and after I honked the horn my car wouldn't start.

It fired up about 10 minutes later, but I nearly shat myself waiting for it to start.

luv
11-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Sounds to me like he was testing out his stinger.

mcan
11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
The people that live in Stull got sick of picking up beer bottles and cleaing up vomit from massive parties.

Lurch
11-01-2005, 12:45 PM
The people that live in Stull got sick of picking up beer bottles and cleaing up vomit from massive parties.

From the devil worshippers; or from the college kids intrigued by the devil worshippers?

FWIW, I understand that after my time.....it did become such a problem that the People-For-Satan types moved their festivities to a more conspicuous location.

KChiefsQT
11-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Sounds to me like he was testing out his stinger.
ROFL

Cormac
11-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Sounds like you should have dressed them up as the village people.

Thanks for that.

ROFL

dtrain
11-01-2005, 02:27 PM
This thread is useless with out pictures! I always wanted to say that!
ROFL