PDA

View Full Version : fun Halloween

Scorp
11-01-2005, 10:09 AM
So I decided to dress up and sit outside my front door to hand out candy this year. What a blast I had. I would hold still like a statue for bigger kids and let them ring the doorbell, then I would grab them or scream and scare the holy crap out of them. One older group of kids came by and they were debating if I was real or not. One boy said "Who cares it doesn't scare me!" He walked up to me, I let him get about 10 ft. from me. I jumped up and ran towards him, chasing him a couple of houses away. I never laughed so freaking hard in my life. He was screaming bloody murder. His friends were startled at first, but started laughing as well when he was running away. Well I came back to the house to discover a bag of candy in my driveway. It was the boy's candy that ran away. I held it for him but he never returned. Just a fun Halloween for me! :p
Picture of me dressed up below.

http://www.burnspot.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/10009/jeffcostume.jpg

Lurch
11-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Nice. But I can do this anyday.

cookster50
11-01-2005, 10:30 AM
That was very mean of you. Ahh, who am I kidding, WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Rain Man
11-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Nice. But I can do this anyday.

That's a good point.

Lurch
11-01-2005, 10:53 AM
That's a good point.

I'm glad you are CPs stickman. Otherwise I'd have Dustin Hoffman pictured in my mind. I hate Dustin Hoffman. It began with the whole Tootsie thing.

chefsos
11-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Oh yeah, that sounds like fun. Cool story.
Reminds me of a Halloween parade we were in years ago. The kids were on a hay wagon dressed up with props, and I was walking alongside all in black with a hood and long cape, whiteface with black eyes, carrying a plastic scythe.

Some kid on the curb ahead pointed at me and was saying, "Look at that, he don't scare me." I didn't look at him or acknowledge him in any way, just started easing over to my left toward him as I walked. He gradually slunk back as I approached, then took off into the crowd as his friends laughed. I just kept going, back toward the wagon.

It was really hard to keep that stone face going and not look back, as I wanted to laugh out loud.

angel
11-01-2005, 11:10 AM
similar thing with my brother and I
he was in a costume sitting by me with the candy. He sat still for the little kids, but moved when bigger ones came up. Only really scared one or two, but it was fun anyway. I put on the costume later and walked zombie-like toward passing cars and kids for a while. I didn't scare anyone because I couldn't stop giggling when I tried to moan. Oh well. here's a picture of my brother on the front porch:
http://us.a1.yahoofs.com/users/43627cb7z3231836f/7dbd/__sr_/d339.jpg?phkV6ZDBfgVc7Hzg

Rain Man
11-01-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm glad you are CPs stickman. Otherwise I'd have Dustin Hoffman pictured in my mind. I hate Dustin Hoffman. It began with the whole Tootsie thing.

I'm more of a Wag The Dog kind of guy. Other than the autism.

Rain Man
11-01-2005, 11:13 AM
he was in a costume sitting by me with the candy. He sat still for the little kids, but moved when bigger ones came up. Only really scared one or two, but it was fun anyway. I put on the costume later and walked zombie-like toward passing cars and kids for a while. I didn't scare anyone because I couldn't stop giggling when I tried to moan. Oh well. here's a picture of my brother on the front porch:

A zombie Supergirl would've been interesting.

chefsos
11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
he was in a costume sitting by me with the candy. He sat still for the little kids, but moved when bigger ones came up. Only really scared one or two, but it was fun anyway. I put on the costume later and walked zombie-like toward passing cars and kids for a while. I didn't scare anyone because I couldn't stop giggling when I tried to moan. Oh well.

That would scare the hell out of most guys.

seclark
11-01-2005, 11:27 AM
up until this year, we lived in a house w/a upstairs deck over the front door. i used to hide up there and drop water balloons on the cracker-snappers as they walked up to the house. kids love that shit.
sec