RB L. Johnson KC 5
RB J. Jones DAL 9
WR A. Bryant CLE 4
WR C. Johnson CIN 10
WR T. Glenn DAL 9
WR A. Hakim NO 10
PK J. Feely NYG 5
Def 49ers SF 6

I have the option of trading Green for Driver. I think Manning is a solid r starter the rest of the way, and I could use the WR depth the next couple weeks due to bye problems.

Should I pull the trigger? Is that enough value for Green?

MahiMike
11-01-2005, 11:35 AM
I also have Eli and think he's a fine QB. But Green may have just found his groove. Besides, what's so great about Driver? I'd try to get Isaac Bruce or Engram or better yet, just pick up Ernest Wilford. That boy is gonna be awesome!

Shag
11-01-2005, 11:37 AM
I also have Eli and think he's a fine QB. But Green may have just found his groove. Besides, what's so great about Driver? I'd try to get Isaac Bruce or Engram or better yet, just pick up Ernest Wilford. That boy is gonna be awesome!

Despite needing WR depth, the other reason I'm considering it is because I want to make room for another RB - most likely Marion Barber. My RB corps has been absolutely brutal this year, and I fear JJ losing carries or even his job to MB. Unless I dump a QB or one of my current backs, I don't have room. 12 player rosters suck... :(

big nasty kcnut
11-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Pick up Steve Smith. Trade Terry Glenn for him.

wutamess
11-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Hell yeah you pull the trade unless you can get a better WR than Favre's #1 target.

Outside of C.J. your WR's are horrible.
Besides... when will you ever start T.G. over Eli?
And... you can pick up another QB off waivers as your backup.