PDA

View Full Version : Darn Htismage, the Star backed me up the very next day!

kcblue555
11-02-2005, 06:30 AM
I don't what make believe world you live in, I seriously doubt there has been a team that made the Superbowl with a 29th ranked defense. I bet you at best maybe 1 or 2 made it with a defense ranked maybe 20th or 21st in 39 years of Superbowls. I guess since this is probably the Chiefs last Superbowl run for a while. Dick Vermeil and Chiefs fans are resorting to complete DELUSIONALISM. Don't read the Star blasting the Chiefs pass defense. Hey the star is sold nationwide and worldwide we got a find a way to buy up all those papers and burn them!

greg63
11-02-2005, 06:32 AM
I don't what make believe world you live in, I seriously doubt there has been a team that made the Superbowl with a 29th ranked defense. I bet you at best maybe 1 or 2 made it with a defense ranked maybe 20th or 21st in 39 years of Superbowls. I guess since this is probably the Chiefs last Superbowl run for a while. Dick Vermeil and Chiefs fans are resorting to complete DELUSIONALISM. Don't read the Star blasting the Chiefs pass defense. Hey the star is sold nationwide and worldwide we got a find a way to buy up all those papers and burn them!

Your source of information would be.....??? Got a link?

the Talking Can
11-02-2005, 06:39 AM
I'm not sure what I missed, but from your crying I'm going to assume htismage kicked your ass...

kcblue555
11-02-2005, 06:39 AM
The Kansas City Star 11/2/05. Yahoo Sports for the Chiefs Defensive rankings. As far was the Superbowl If you check those "horrible" Rams and Broncos defenses I think the worst one might have been ranked 15th or something like that.

InChiefsHell
11-02-2005, 06:42 AM
Slow down and type dude...you are almost babbling...

The Bad Guy
11-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Is delusionalism a word?

MOhillbilly

i thougjt that was me for a sec..........

the Talking Can
first...speak English

second, Wasn't htismage refering to pass defense specifically?

third....English

Baby Lee
11-02-2005, 06:47 AM
I'm not sure what I missed, but from your crying I'm going to assume htismage kicked your ass...
Damn straight!!! By laying down the unassailable knowledge that shitty pass defenses win the Super Bowl with regularity.

On a related note, experts have confirmed that a team's pitching staff is irrelevant to a World Series run.

Skip Towne
11-02-2005, 06:51 AM
This thread is reaching great heights of ridiculosity.

milkman
11-02-2005, 06:52 AM
I'm guessing that Parker said that teams can finish near the bottom of defensive PASS rankings and still win the SB.

greg63
11-02-2005, 06:53 AM

...”Almost”? He is bordering on incoherency. :D

greg63
11-02-2005, 06:54 AM
This thread is reaching great heights of ridiculosity.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

kcblue555
11-02-2005, 06:54 AM
You all are weak, you know what I'm saying and that its true the Chiefs defense sucks and you ani't going to no Superbowl this year. You'll be lucky to make the play-offs where you'll get run in the first round for the millionth time, keep on dreaming. You're pathetic. I'll be laughing at the end of the season when all you Chiefs fans are howling and whining once again for the 17th consecutive year of Carl-makes-a-fool-out-of-Kansas City football. Remember me when you crying at the end of the season! Whats so pathetic its the same old sh*t over and over again. Chiefsdom is stuck in some kinda of football hell time loop! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

greg63
11-02-2005, 06:56 AM
The Kansas City Star 11/2/05. Yahoo Sports for the Chiefs Defensive rankings. As far was the Superbowl If you check those "horrible" Rams and Broncos defenses I think the worst one might have been ranked 15th or something like that.
You started the thread. Don't you know?

kcblue555
11-02-2005, 07:01 AM
Theres no way I could collect my money but I'd bet any of you Chiefs fans any amount the Chiefs don't make the Superbowl. And if there was a way I could collect the money. I'd bet NONE of you'd take the bet because you know you would lose. After 17 years of of a 5 year plan, its a joke to say Chiefs and Superbowl in the same sentence.

milkman
11-02-2005, 07:02 AM
You all are weak, you know what I'm saying and that its true the Chiefs defense sucks and you ani't going to no Superbowl this year. You'll be lucky to make the play-offs where you'll get run in the first round for the millionth time, keep on dreaming. You're pathetic. I'll be laughing at the end of the season when all you Chiefs fans are howling and whining once again for the 17th consecutive year of Carl-makes-a-fool-out-of-Kansas City football. Remember me when you crying at the end of the season! Whats so pathetic its the same old sh*t over and over again. Chiefsdom is stuck in some kinda of football hell time loop! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

If you want to say that this team doesn't look like a SB team, then I doubt you'd get many arguments.

But if you want to make that argument by using stats, then bring the stats.

kcblue555
11-02-2005, 07:09 AM
Pro--football-reference.com. I did look up those Buffalo Bills teams that went to 4 straight Superbowl they had a 28th ranked defense in yards that was 5th ranked in points allowed. They also had a 27th ranked in yards in defense that made a Superbowl. But if going to compare the Chiefs to those Bills teams you are dreaming. It has more to do with than statistics the Chiefs over the years just punk out when its championship time. And the vibe hasn't changed this year they'll win but you can see right through this organization that it just doesn't have what it takes to battle their way to a Superbowl. Weakminded is what it is. Soft. Flaky. Choke. Gag. Paper Lions. Bogus. A Joke. A SHAM!

stevieray
11-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Pro--football-reference.com. I did look up those Buffalo Bills teams that went to 4 straight Superbowl they had a 28th ranked defense in yards that was 5th ranked in points allowed. They also had a 27th ranked in yards in defense that made a Superbowl. But if going to compare the Chiefs to those Bills teams you are dreaming. It has more to do with than statistics the Chiefs over the years just punk out when its championship time. And the vibe hasn't changed this year they'll win but you can see right through this organization that it just doesn't have what it takes to battle their way to a Superbowl. Weakminded is what it is. Soft. Flaky. Choke. Gag. Paper Lions. Bogus. A Joke. A SHAM!

so why are you here?

Phobia
11-02-2005, 07:12 AM
Weakminded is what it is. Soft. Flaky. Choke. Gag. Paper Lions. Bogus. A Joke. A SHAM!

Hey, we're no Paper Lions you moron.

the Talking Can
is this KCjohnny's kid?

MOhillbilly
so why are you here?

him butthurt

The Bad Guy
11-02-2005, 07:14 AM
Theres no way I could collect my money but I'd bet any of you Chiefs fans any amount the Chiefs don't make the Superbowl. And if there was a way I could collect the money. I'd bet NONE of you'd take the bet because you know you would lose. After 17 years of of a 5 year plan, its a joke to say Chiefs and Superbowl in the same sentence.

Use whatever money you were going to bet and invest it in your GED so you can learn how to read and write.

milkman
11-02-2005, 07:15 AM
is this KCjohnny's kid?

I doubt it.

Johnny wasn't close to illiterate, and he would never have called Marty's Chiefs "weakminded" or "chokers".

This is more like kcnut's evil twin.

InChiefsHell
11-02-2005, 07:18 AM
Use whatever money you were going to bet and invest it in your GED so you can learn how to read and write.

ding ding ding...I wonder if this person is from another country or something. He types all choppy, probably the way he talks...

...are you from Pakistan or something kcblue555? Maybe India?

DaFace
11-02-2005, 07:19 AM
Regardless of your arguments, I have to read your messages four times to even get the basic idea of what you're talking about. Please learn to read, write, and formulate a logical argument, and return to us at that time. Thank you, have a nice day.

ROYC75
11-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Oh sheesh, he's using the Star and Pro Football for refrences..........

Run, Run for your lives, now .........

Dartgod
11-02-2005, 07:26 AM
Is this guy a Ray-Durrrr fan?

Fish
11-02-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey submitter..... quite babbling and hurry up or you're gonna miss your ride....

http://www.nostarclothing.com/no_star/images/men_shortbus_13.gif

jidar
11-02-2005, 07:37 AM
By Al Davis's walker, this guy may very well be the dumbest son of a bitch on the Internet.

kcblue555
11-02-2005, 07:38 AM
You all are Carl Peterson's enablers. He's has no respect for you! He's said many derogatory things about you. Mocks you all the time. Every year he trots out a bogus Superbowl contender and ends the season with the same result for 17 years. I had to quit being a Chiefs fan in '90 when this con artist first started lying about going to a Superbowl, I know a con when I hear one as apparently most of you don't. I was a Chiefs fan and I will become one again as soon as the Demigod and Snake Oil Salesman is no longer affiliated with team. Its just weird and bizarre as hell to observe the same routine every year for 17 years. And yes, quite entertaining and laughable in some strange way.

Mecca
11-02-2005, 07:40 AM
You all are Carl Peterson's enablers. He's has no respect for you! He's said many derogatory things about you. Mocks you all the time. Every year he trots out a bogus Superbowl contender and ends the season with the same result for 17 years. I had to quit being a Chiefs fan in '90 when this con artist first started lying about going to a Superbowl, I know a con when I hear one as apparently most of you don't. I was a Chiefs fan and I will become one again as soon as the Demigod and Snake Oil Salesman is no longer affiliated with team. Its just weird and bizarre as hell to observe the same routine every year for 17 years. And yes, quite entertaining and laughable in some strange way.

Yes because this team was better before Carl Peterson, that decade of the 80's was brilliant........

By the way if you haven't been a Chiefs fan for that long, why in the hell are you posting on this board?

kcblue555
11-02-2005, 07:43 AM
Bill Maas ex-Chief and NFL Fox tv commentator said on 610 radio yeaterday The Chiefs ain't going nowhere with this crappy pass defense.

Mecca
11-02-2005, 07:44 AM
Bill Maas ex-Chief and NFL Fox tv commentator said on 610 radio yeaterday The Chiefs ain't going nowhere with this crappy pass defense.

It takes a real rocket scientist to say something like that.........

milkman
11-02-2005, 07:45 AM

I'll bet he said they aren't going anywhere.

Woodrow Call
11-02-2005, 07:52 AM

ROFL Wow

Fish
11-02-2005, 07:53 AM

You f☻cking tard.... you are the perfect example of an ignorant bandwagon idiot. You don't "quit" being a fan when things don't go your way and the team isn't winning every game, then "become" one again when the team is hot. I can smell your low self-esteem like a fresh curly-Q turd on my cap bill. You are pathetic and whiny and do not deserve to be called a Chiefs fan.... ever. Take your sad-ass drivel somewhere else... I'm sure they'll take you over at the Mange.... they're winning games and you should fit right in.

Idiot..........

Dartgod
11-02-2005, 07:57 AM
So which team are you a fan of now?

Iowanian
11-02-2005, 08:05 AM
u a stupidhead porker. don no nuthin bout foosball neither.

htismaqe
11-02-2005, 08:08 AM
ROFL

Somebody got their panties in a wad.

Anybody with half a brain knows this team is not currently a Super Bowl contender.

However, there are MULTIPLE examples of teams that rank in the bottom 5 in the league in PASS YARDS AGAINST that have made and even won the Super Bowl.

Your contention is that the yardage the Chiefs are giving up with their pass defense is THE proof that they'll never make the Super Bowl.

You'd be wrong.

Uatu
11-02-2005, 08:16 AM
I had to quit being a Chiefs fan in '90

I will become one again as soon as...

Just for these reasons, get bent.

Go buy yourself a Patriots jersey or something.

ROYC75
11-02-2005, 08:19 AM
Who cares what Billy Bob says anyways .......

milkman
11-02-2005, 08:21 AM
I had to quit being a Chiefs fan in '90

When you jumped off the bandwagon, did you land on your head?

Inspector
11-02-2005, 08:36 AM

I'm sort of hearing a southeast asian accent when I read this.

So, kcblue555, are you from Laos or something close by?

I've given up trying to make sense of your post, but find myself curious where you are from.

You are from somewhere on...uh...Earth, right?

CrazyHorse
11-02-2005, 08:38 AM

It could be worse. We could have Pat Bowlen.

Dartgod
11-02-2005, 08:40 AM

So, kcblue555, are you from Laos or something close by?

I've given up trying to make sense of your post, but find myself curious where you are from.

You are from somewhere on...uh...Earth, right?
I think he's related to PackFan.

BigRedChief
11-02-2005, 08:42 AM
So which team are you a fan of now?
This one?
http://www.impawards.com/2004/posters/dodgeball.jpg

greg63
11-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Is this guy a Ray-Durrrr fan?
ROFL
I wondered the same thing.

greg63
11-02-2005, 09:47 AM

"…with team"??? Which team, the dream team, a team of horses?? Go back to kindergarten and learn to read and write.

headsnap
11-02-2005, 09:55 AM
he even misspelled htismaqe ROFL

greg63
11-02-2005, 10:11 AM
he even misspelled htismaqe ROFL
ROFL
He's grossly displaying his n00b-onics.

KC Kings
11-02-2005, 10:12 AM
This level of pathetisism that you have displayed in starting this thread, shows that you have attained a level of ludicrismness that most of us can only envy.

You genious insight is: 1. KC's D sucks, 2. KC is not going to the SB this year.

The matermindednesses of your football insight outsurpasses any kind of mere mortalistical thought that any fellow Planeterian could ever hope to be within reach of our comprehendnesses.

greg63
11-02-2005, 10:17 AM
This level of pathetisism that you have displayed in starting this thread, shows that you have attained a level of ludicrismness that most of us can only envy.

You genious insight is: 1. KC's D sucks, 2. KC is not going to the SB this year.

The matermindednesses of your football insight outsurpasses any kind of mere mortalistical thought that any fellow Planeterian could ever hope to be within reach of our comprehendnesses.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLOh, let us all pay homage!:hail:

Wile_E_Coyote
11-02-2005, 10:24 AM
been hittin' the plastic pumpkin again

Biohazard
11-02-2005, 10:38 AM
U

B

D
U
M
B

Baby Lee
11-02-2005, 12:20 PM
OH COMMEON!!! Yer breakin' mah barls Hans Brigs!!!

Dave Lane
11-02-2005, 12:25 PM

milkman
11-02-2005, 12:26 PM

Good point.

Calcountry
11-02-2005, 02:17 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLOh, let us all pay homage!:hail:Don't you mean, homaqe?

greg63
11-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Don't you mean, homaqe?

Oh, uumm - sure! :D

|Zach|
11-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Hey, we're no Paper Lions you moron.ROFLROFL

Taco John
11-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Oh sheesh, he's using the Star and Pro Football for refrences..........

Run, Run for your lives, now .........

What in the world could you possibly have against Pro Football Reference?

|Zach|
11-03-2005, 12:07 AM
I dig PFR.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:08 AM
I dig PFR.

It's beautiful.

listopencil
11-03-2005, 12:14 AM
It's beautiful.

I thought you were kcblue555. Then again, I guess you still could be.

Taco John
11-03-2005, 12:16 AM
However, there are MULTIPLE examples of teams that rank in the bottom 5 in the league in PASS YARDS AGAINST that have made and even won the Super Bowl.

Just out of curiosity, who?

And for what it's worth, I agree with the guy saying that you'll never win a Superbowl with Carl Peterson at the helm. If you guys were challenging for an AFC title game once in awhile, it would be a different story. But after so many years of not winning a single playoff game, you have to think there either something in the water, or something in the management.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:17 AM
I thought you were kcblue555. Then again, I guess you still could be.

The only dupe accounts I have on here are used for humorous entertainment.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:18 AM

Well, for starters, there was the 1998 Denver Broncos. :D

listopencil
11-03-2005, 12:18 AM
The only dupe accounts I have on here are used for humorous entertainment.

kcblue555 is.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:19 AM
kcblue555 is.

Um, no. #1 I don't think it's a dupe account, and #2 whoever they are, they're just trolling.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Damn, I'm just flipping through SB teams here on PFR, and I noticed the 2000 Ravens allowed 2.69 yards per carry. That is insane.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:24 AM
1987 Washington Redskins (who beat the Broncos 42-10), finished 26th in pass D and 22nd in overall D.

tk13
11-03-2005, 12:26 AM
I want to be a Paper Elephant.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:27 AM
1980 Raiders finished 24th in pass D.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:35 AM
1976 Raiders finished 27th.

tk13
11-03-2005, 12:35 AM
I wish I could be a paper bird. Then I could fly far. Far far away from here.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:36 AM
That's it for SB winners.

Taco John
11-03-2005, 12:40 AM

And for what it's worth, I agree with the guy saying that you'll never win a Superbowl with Carl Peterson at the helm. If you guys were challenging for an AFC title game once in awhile, it would be a different story. But after so many years of not winning a single playoff game, you have to think there either something in the water, or something in the management.

It dawns on me that maybe I'm not being completely fair with Carl. Who's idea was it to stay pat on your players last year and just switch coaches? Whoever owns that idea is the person who should be getting all the blame right now. You guys are a year bahind where you should be in regards to defensive improvement because of the idiot who made that decision. Be it Dick or Carl, that person shouldn't have any power to make fanchise decisions, IMO.

Douche Baggins
11-03-2005, 12:41 AM
It dawns on me that maybe I'm not being completely fair with Carl. Who's idea was it to stay pat on your players last year and just switch coaches? Whoever owns that idea is the person who should be getting all the blame right now. You guys are a year bahind where you should be in regards to defensive improvement because of the idiot who made that decision. Be it Dick or Carl, that person shouldn't have any power to make fanchise decisions, IMO.

I think it was Lamar Hunt. He didn't want to shell out for more free agents after bringing some in the year before.

tk13
11-03-2005, 12:46 AM
I think that was a joint decision... although Carl seemed more apt to defend it after the season. I guess Dick did too, but after the season Dick said we need to give the coaches better players to coach. Carl even said he'd liked to have given some of the younger guys another year under Gun, but he knew that wouldn't be acceptable to the fans and whatnot.

I don't think the idea was all that crazy really, I still don't, you just gotta actually develop the players. The Colts have done it... I don't think they're a Super Bowl winning D but they've got some real nice parts. I'd take Freeney, Mathis, Marlin Jackson, and Bob Sanders any day of the week. You could put those guys on any defense. The idea isn't bad, the execution of it was faulty... which leaves everybody screaming for Carl to spend $$$$ on free agents, which scares me worse than him drafting.

Taco John
11-03-2005, 12:49 AM
So you're blaming the coaches TK?

tk13
11-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Coaches? I said Carl. Really, I think we had a short list of FA's but didn't really get any of them, the market was crazy. DV for instance wanted Grant Wistrom. He invited him for a visit. He made Grant promise him he'd see him before signing any contracts. Wistrom did that then ended up signing in Seattle before ever coming to KC. I think if we got him here DV would've gotten him and we would not have totally "stood pat", so I'd hate to say it was solely the coaches fault, it really wasn't, because they weren't the ones getting outbid with double digit signing bonuses. DV said during the offseason that the front office told him they didn't have the money to spend.

|Zach|
11-03-2005, 12:55 AM
I think the problem with this years team is the fact that I have not seen them in person yet...

Curse.

greg63
11-03-2005, 01:16 AM
I think the problem with this years team is the fact that I have not seen them in person yet...

Curse.

So what's the holdup, slacker? :D

|Zach|
11-03-2005, 01:50 AM
So what's the holdup, slacker? :D I will get right on that sir.

NE and DEN will be attended by me for sure...

greg63
11-03-2005, 06:13 AM
I will get right on that sir.

NE and DEN will be attended by me for sure...ROFL
Alrighty then, I'm placing those two in the win column now. :) I stay away and just watch on TV for the same reason, because as sure as I go they'll lose.:banghead: Great avatar BTW!

royr17
11-03-2005, 08:39 AM
I will get right on that sir.

NE and DEN will be attended by me for sure...

What the hell is this, Zach :
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar1754_18.gif

Cochise
11-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Oops - defense played their best game since week 1.

greg63
11-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Oops - defense played their best game since week 1.

:hmmm: I thought week 1 was their best showing.

greg63
11-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Zach must have been present - we WON!!:D
...And, I have just reached another "Planet" bench mark: 1000 posts!

Finally!:shake: