PDA

View Full Version : Say a prayer for Chargers LB Randal Godfrey..

The Bad Guy
11-02-2005, 07:42 AM
My friend is good friends with Randal and I thought the guy could use all the prayers/good thoughts he could get.

I've never met a nicer guy in my life and the things that have happened to him in the past 2 years are unthinkably bad.

Two years ago, his best friend Bryce Hunter was shot and killed.

This passed summer I worked his camp down in Georgia and one of his friends from college worked me over pretty good in Madden 2006. Well, he was pushed out of a 20 story window in August and died.

And yesterday, his sister was shot and killed in her car by an ex boyfriend.

I feel terrible for him. Such a nice guy that does soo many good things has something this awful happen.

If you could, say a prayer or pass on some good thoughts for the Godfrey family.

Thanks.

RedThat
11-02-2005, 07:55 AM
My friend is good friends with Randal and I thought the guy could use all the prayers/good thoughts he could get.

I've never met a nicer guy in my life and the things that have happened to him in the past 2 years are unthinkably bad.

Two years ago, his best friend Bryce Hunter was shot and killed.

This passed summer I worked his camp down in Georgia and one of his friends from college worked me over pretty good in Madden 2006. Well, he was pushed out of a 20 story window in August and died.

And yesterday, his sister was shot and killed in her car by an ex boyfriend.

I feel terrible for him. Such a nice guy that does soo many good things has something this awful happen.

If you could, say a prayer or pass on some good thoughts for the Godfrey family.

Thanks.

Will do. My condolences. Thoughts and prayers go out to Randall Godfrey and his family. xoxo

Lzen
11-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Wow, that is a horrible string of tragedies. Prayers will be said for him and his family.

ptlyon
11-02-2005, 08:22 AM
Good God - I bet he wonders when it will all end.

Hope things turn around for him.

Lurch
11-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Times like those test a man's faith.

StcChief
11-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Prayers for him and his family.

These are some strange things to happen, wonder what else is involved here.....
Girl Friend Shot in car

Friend Pushed out a window.

The Bad Guy
11-02-2005, 09:19 AM
Prayers for him and his family.

These are some strange things to happen, wonder what else is involved here.....
Girl Friend Shot in car

Friend Pushed out a window.

It was his sister that was shot in Jacksonville. I just read the AP story on the Chargers site on NFL.com and it said her 4-year old son was in the car when he first fired at her.

It's a string of horrible, horrible luck.

His best friend got caught in the middle of a bad drug deal in Chicago when he was driving somewhere and got shot in the crossfire.

I don't know exactly why his friend got pushed.

But it's awful to deal with one tragedy like this. Let alone 3 and have one of them be a sister.

Sure-Oz
11-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Thats really too bad :(

Coogs
11-02-2005, 03:48 PM

Remind me to never play Madden 2006 with BG. :)

On a serious note, prayer is sent.

ptlyon
11-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Remind me to never play Madden 2006 with BG.

Ya, I see no reason for BG to push him out a window over a game...