PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock's latest piece of work!

cmh6476
11-03-2005, 03:41 PM
1. According to my sources, there are rumors that there will be rumors that NFL teams will make a strong bid to acquire the services of University of Florida coach Urban Meyer, who has led the Gators to a red-hot 5-2 start.

Based on these rumors of rumors, and in order to prevent potential recruits from worrying about these rumors of rumors, and because Meyer is clearly a better coach than the coach Florida fired for incompetence, it only makes sense for Florida to extend Meyer's contract immediately, months before there are any NFL coaching vacancies and before these rumors of rumors become rumors.

According to my sources, it is rumored that Meyer is willing to accept a new contract and millions of dollars because he is deeply committed and loyal to the University of Florida.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/051103

ROFL

Simplex3
11-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Man, that guy is a real piece of s**t. It's a**hats like him that are 50% of the reason racism is alive an well in this country.

cmh6476
11-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Also, check this out. This is pretty crappy. A black ND fan wrote a well thought out, eloquant response to Whitlock's first column, and this was the response he got from JW:

Date: Nov 2, 2005 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: Notre Dame and racism
To: [address withheld]

Nate

I'll let white folks know you stood up.

Although I'm quite sure you've already told them.

jason

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=182510&view=findpost&p=2091215

and here's the long response that generated the 2 line reply by whitlock! (http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=182510&view=findpost&p=2091510)

It's too long to paste the whole email, so I'll just link you to it. Ridiculous, really...

mike_b_284
11-03-2005, 03:48 PM
asshat, that is awesome

shaneo69
11-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Poor Jason must be feeling the wrath of "camaroheads" from all over the country who ripped his Willingham/Weis article.

It must really burn him that all of the "hot" NFL candidates right now are white.

I'm a little disappointed that he hasn't written an article ripping Marvin Lewis for firing future NFL black head coach Leslie Frasier as DC and hiring the caucasian Chuck Bresnahan to replace him.

cmh6476
11-03-2005, 03:52 PM
The Star really needs to let this guy go! Of course then he'd prolly file racial discrimination. But I could do a better job reporting on the Chiefs than this jokester does! :|

sedated
11-03-2005, 03:56 PM
He doesn't report on the Chiefs.

He just tries to piss off the KC fans so he can have more credibility for his ESPN gig.

nychief
11-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Man, that guy is a real piece of s**t. It's a**hats like him that are 50% of the reason racism is alive an well in this country.

how is that?

HolmeZz
11-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Jason definitely read this board and saw the responses to his column.

Sad that that was the best he could come up with though.

Simplex3
11-03-2005, 04:21 PM
how is that?
Two small groups of people are keeping racism alive:

1. KKK, etc. Real hard cases.
2. People who happen to be minorities who need an excuse for failing. This group is latched onto by race pimps looking to make money and the media looking for a provocative story.

Baby Lee
11-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Also, check this out. This is pretty crappy. A black ND fan wrote an well thought out, eloquant response to Whitlock's first column, and this was the response he got from JW:
I'd love nothing more than Fatlock's last appearance on his precious 'Sports Reporters' be the rest of the panel pointing out how unprofessional this kind of exchange is.
Too bad he doesn't have the profile Rush had over on NFL Countdown. We could have an hour of Bermie somberly apologizing for his fallen collegue.

ROFL ROFL.

Rush's response might have been racially insensitive. Fatty's reeks of racial animus.

Mecca
11-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Now see he could have made a good arguement about Weis by saying "is it smart to give a coach who's coached 7 games this kind of contract?". But instead of taking a smart approach like that he resorted to the race card with his really stupid in this case. Gotta love Jason there was a good article in the Weis contract, he just went about it the completely wrong way.

Chief Henry
11-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Jason's response in one word - WEAK.

Baby Lee
11-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Now see he could have made a good arguement about Weis by saying "is it smart to give a coach who's coached 7 games this kind of contract?". But instead of taking a smart approach like that he resorted to the race card with his really stupid in this case. Gotta love Jason there was a good article in the Weis contract, he just went about it the completely wrong way.
Seeing a racial component to the differing treatment of Willingham and Weis didn't so much bother me. It was a debateable angle.
Calling a complete stranger a house n#gger for disagreeing with him in an e-mail kinda did.

mike_b_284
11-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Am I missing something? I don't see any mention of race in the cited article.

Thig Lyfe
11-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Also, check this out. This is pretty crappy. A black ND fan wrote an well thought out, eloquant response to Whitlock's first column, and this was the response he got from JW:

Geez... what an asshole...

Rausch
11-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Seeing a racial component to the differing treatment of Willingham and Weis didn't so much bother me. It was a debateable angle.
Calling a complete stranger a house n#gger for disagreeing with him in an e-mail kinda did.

Exactly...

Pants
11-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Am I missing something? I don't see any mention of race in the cited article.

You missed something.