PDA

View Full Version : did anybody get to hear about this one!

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-04-2005, 02:08 AM
i don't know if biohazzard has been alittle off or if he may be said something about it but my home town of milan, mo made national news monday, for the worst halloween prank ever.

(MILAN, Mo.) Sullivan County law enforcement officials have been busy herding cattle. The cattle were let out of their pens at the Milan Livestock Auction.

"I received a call last night just before midnight stating that gates had been opened at the Milan Livestock Auction," Sullivan County Chief Deputy David Atkins said.

According to the Milan Livestock Auction, the barn had around 1,000 head of cattle. After the gates were open, it's estimated up 600 were roaming Sullivan County .

"The Sheriff's Department called and said that we had cattle running on the road, up on the square, and they absolutely went everywhere. So we're still rounding them up right now. They're been all the way to riger, west of town, west of town, north, they've been completely everywhere. We have, we captured most of them, but there’s probably maybe 50-100 head left out there," Doug Fleshman of Milan Livestock Auction said.

Local cowboys were called in to help wrangle the cattle. Cattle were found all over town: in the high school football field, in local cemeteries and on various roadways.

"During the night we had cattle in town, we had cattle out here on Highway 5 & 6. We had a lot of fog, we had, I don't know for sure two to four accidents have been reported. So far, it's been a general mess," Atkins said.

W hile Atkins doesn't think this was a Halloween prank, those responsible could face several charges.

"They could face, they would be property damage, I mean that could be extensive, cows lose a lot of weight when their running like that, car accident, they would be responsible for a lot of stuff," Atkins said.

If you have any information you are asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Department at (660) 265-3313.

WE'RE ON THE MAP BABY!! YEAH!!

i myself finaly got a job. so my time on here will once again be limited

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-04-2005, 07:23 AM
i take it yall heard about it

Lonewolf Ed
11-04-2005, 07:26 AM
i take it yall heard about it

Of course. News like that travels FAST!

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-04-2005, 07:29 AM
well i haden't been able to get on here for the last couple days

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 10:02 AM
You did'nt run over something of Fleshmans again did you?

CosmicPal
11-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Upon reading this, I was thinking of that scene in O Brother Where Art Thou? when the car hit that cow crossing the dirt road. It sure looked like that car actually hit that cattle....

LocoChiefsFan
11-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Haha, I work in Milan, and one of the ladies I work with hit one of those cows that morning. I heard they had to put 5-6 of em down, because they couldn't catch em.

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-05-2005, 01:25 AM
, because they couldn't catch em.

that sounds like out law enforcement, they stop in the store i work at now at least 3 times a night to eat something.

You did'nt run over something of Fleshmans again did you?

nope i haven't ran over his skid loader in along time, think it is about due again?

ExtremeChief
11-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Haha, I work in Milan, and one of the ladies I work with hit one of those cows that morning. I heard they had to put 5-6 of em down, because they couldn't catch em.

You talkin about Brenda or Evie?????

LocoChiefsFan
11-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Evie

Bowser
11-07-2005, 04:19 PM
This is wierd. I used to have a giant assed crush on a girl from Milan. I even got the privilege of "cruising the square" once. For four freaking hours.

Coincidence?

Biohazard
11-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Evie
Where you work?

Biohazard
11-07-2005, 04:21 PM
This is wierd. I used to have a giant assed crush on a girl from Milan. I even got the privilege of "cruising the square" once. For four freaking hours.

Coincidence?
Spill it! I promise not to tell. o:-)

Bowser
11-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Spill it!

Hold on....

Biohazard
11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Hold on....
to what? :D

Bowser
11-07-2005, 04:25 PM
to what? :D

Uhh, whatever is available? :Lin:

ExtremeChief
11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
SSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Bowser
11-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Spill it! I promise not to tell. o:-)

Check your PM's....

ExtremeChief
11-07-2005, 04:38 PM

Coincidence?

Not really that odd... many girls in Milan have giant asses, from what I've been told.

Bowser
11-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Not really that odd... many girls in Milan have giant asses, from what I've been told.

A few, to be sure. But not the one in question. Not back then, anyway........