PDA

View Full Version : What I've learned this week (11-4)

Sully
11-04-2005, 12:46 PM
For my own entertainment, and after having fun with this thread last week, I'm going to completely copy St John and Fesco and try to do a weekly "What I've learned on Chiefs Planet" thread... so here's this weeks;

This week
I've learned that apparently I'm in a small minority who believes Supergirl is far sexier than the overdone Schoolgirl. I would think the cold-weather implications alone would sway everyone to my side on this, but alas... no.
I've learned that KCChiefsman hates working with women...
I've learned that Jenny Gump hates squirrels...
I've learned that at 4-3, a good number of folks are ready to blow up the Chiefs and start from scratch. The badwagons are already filling up for Jeff Fisher, David Carr and anyone else who may or may not be free next offseason. So get your seats fast!
I've learned that the list of 100 things every American should know has at least 385 items on it, and is still growing...
I've learned that ENDelt260 may or may not be Larry Johnson's inspiration...
I've learned that we can talk for pages about what constitutes a "foot" for the purposes of a sideline catch, but still not come to a consensus without a calculator, a compass and a protractor... and maybe a sherpa...

That's all I got so far, kids...
Fire away.

tyton75
11-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Don't forget that Jenny Gump hates working with women as well.
And every valuable player on the Chiefs was suddenly struck with some virulent strain of pussification this week