PDA

View Full Version : My Al Davis conspiracy theory

PunkinDrublic
11-04-2005, 05:14 PM
I was saving this for faider week so here it gos. I think it's quite possible the evil one kicked the bucket some time ago. I think it's entirely possible that the simple minded thinking of the faider organization sees the old fart as the last man in the organization that truly links them to their glory years and now they are preserving his corpse for shots of him up in the owners suite. The guy looked like that cart was pulling him on the sideline whenever it showed that shot of him walking on the sideline some weeks ago. I think the faiders are using a whole team of people to rig up his body to make it looks like he still attends the game. When the TV camera pans over to the owners box they have his body rigged up weekend at bernies style to stand up and clap after a touchdown. Think about it when was the last time you saw Al Davis give an interview or a press conference?

Saulbadguy
11-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Easily one of the best posts ever on Chiefsplanet. Rep, and may god have mercy on your soul.

:)

Skip Towne
11-04-2005, 05:18 PM
One of these times, when that chair swings around, it's gonna be Norman's momma.

Bwana
11-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Hmm? Weekend at Bernies???

Bwana
11-04-2005, 05:24 PM
This was a shot was taken around 2 years ago. :hmmm: Now what are the odds of the old bastard still being alive after this shot from two years ago?? Um, I think NOT!!

Saulbadguy
11-04-2005, 05:27 PM
He looks like a tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch.

CosmicPal
11-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Funny you bring it up, but you might be right. I too thought he looked dead on TV the last few times I've seen him.

Half of the owners in the NFL as well as the commissioner's office would be joyous if he were to die.

There would be dancing in the streets in KC, Denver, SD, and even LA. Maybe even the Bay area.

Hell, even the players in silver and black would all be elated since they no longer have to work for the devil's incarnate.

:hmmm:

We might have to sneak into his box at Arrowhead and check his pulse.

PunkinDrublic
11-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Funny you bring it up, but you might be right. I too thought he looked dead on TV the last few times I've seen him.

Half of the owners in the NFL as well as the commissioner's office would be joyous if he were to die.

There would be dancing in the streets in KC, Denver, SD, and even LA. Maybe even the Bay area.

Hell, even the players in silver and black would all be elated since they no longer have to work for the devil's incarnate.

:hmmm:

We might have to sneak into his box at Arrowhead and check his pulse.

Even if he is alive he probably isn't talking much to the media. There's gotta be a reason. How funny would it be to see the leader of the faider nation speaking incoherantly and drooling all over himself.

PunkinDrublic
11-05-2005, 10:17 AM
up