PDA

View Full Version : I Found gochiefs!

listopencil
11-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Warning- this link plays music. It is otherwise safe for work.

http://www.guzer.com/videos/numa_numa.php

morphius
11-04-2005, 10:02 PM
You just now found the numa numa song? It is true, donx fans are slow :D

listopencil
11-04-2005, 10:04 PM

Hey, now. I don't have unlimited time to goof around on the...Ok...yeah I do. Never mind.

morphius
11-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Hey, now. I don't have unlimited time to goof around on the...Ok...yeah I do. Never mind.
There is one of a small toddler dancing to the guy, there was another with an entire class in school doing it together. Heck, my 13 year old sister has it memorized.

SNR
11-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Are you the same type of douchebag who posts links to JibJab cartoons, listo? :p

Halfcan
11-04-2005, 11:28 PM
Funny but kinda pathetic-yep its GC.

greg63
11-04-2005, 11:44 PM
That was funny in a scary kind of way.

Mr. Rat Fink
11-05-2005, 02:03 AM

next he's going to introduce us to the star wars kid.

Rausch
11-05-2005, 02:13 AM
I thought that was funny the first time I saw it.

Back when Buddy Holly was still touring...

Kerberos
11-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Funny but kinda pathetic-yep its GC.
Wasn't this posted a year ago or better ??? Or maybe it was the same kid doing a different song?

Either way I don't think GoatCheez has enough talent to pull something like this off.

The pathetic NATURE of it is completely associatable with GC but the talent of actling like a dweeb is better than GC could ever hope to pull off.

Being a DWEEB and Acting like one on a cameral and making it funny are two different things. :hmmm:

Skip Towne
11-05-2005, 08:31 AM
Wasn't this posted a year ago or better ??? Or maybe it was the same kid doing a different song?

Either way I don't think GoatCheez has enough talent to pull something like this off.

The pathetic NATURE of it is completely associatable with GC but the talent of actling like a dweeb is better than GC could ever hope to pull off.

Being a DWEEB and Acting like one on a cameral and making it funny are two different things. :hmmm:

How 'bout it Cheese?

Count Alex's Losses
11-05-2005, 08:32 AM
How about what? I don't even have a webcam.

jspchief
11-05-2005, 08:54 AM
It's pretty funny when some asshat tries to take a shot at GoChiefs and it results in him getting flamed instead.

Skip Towne
11-05-2005, 09:01 AM
How about what? I don't even have a webcam.
How 'bout that rxrider?

Kerberos
11-05-2005, 09:16 AM
How 'bout that rxrider?

I have NO doubt that DaCheeeeez has a web cam. He is too big of a computer geek not to have one.

But the fact still remains that he could NOT pull off an ACTING job of looking like a Intellectual Dwarf, "THAT HE IS", on camera.

He may be a NON but he doesn't have the talent to do in on camera.

:D

Skip Towne
11-05-2005, 09:26 AM
I have NO doubt that DaCheeeeez has a web cam. He is too big of a computer geek not to have one.

But the fact still remains that he could NOT pull off an ACTING job of looking like a Intellectual Dwarf, "THAT HE IS", on camera.

He may be a NON but he doesn't have the talent to do in on camera.

OK.

Count Alex's Losses
11-05-2005, 09:32 AM
So now I'm a liar.

:rolleyes:

Kerberos
11-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Well you did say you were going to keep me on ignore over a year ago????

LIAR!

jspchief
11-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Well you did say you were going to keep me on ignore over a year ago????

LIAR!

.When someone quotes your posts, he can see them.

Kerberos
11-05-2005, 10:28 AM
When someone quotes your posts, he can see them.

doesn't matter .... he has admitted as much as to have put me on ignore and then taken me off so he is still a liar!

WtheF do you care anyway?

You got a fling going with DaCheeeez?

morphius
11-05-2005, 12:27 PM
doesn't matter .... he has admitted as much as to have put me on ignore and then taken me off so he is still a liar!

WtheF do you care anyway?

You got a fling going with DaCheeeez?

You seem a little over sensitive to the whole thing, are you just disappointed the role of meat peeker was taken before you got to the planet?

Kerberos
11-05-2005, 12:31 PM
You seem a little over sensitive to the whole thing, are you just disappointed the role of meat peeker was taken before you got to the planet?

I didn't know GC stole the moniker from you?

SNR
11-05-2005, 05:08 PM
I didn't know GC stole the moniker from you?

.Sorry, I don't quite follow your line of thinking.