PDA

View Full Version : what is with the freaking cats!!

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-05-2005, 03:19 AM
i see them everywhere, on here, at work, in my yard(followed closely by), in the sights of my scope, they are everywere!!!

the cats are taking over.

i for one refuse to go down without a fight.

luv
11-05-2005, 03:20 AM
i see them everywhere, on here, at work, in my yard(followed closely by), in the sights of my scope, they are everywere!!!

the cats are taking over.

i for one refuse to go down without a fight.
Cats rule. Dogs drool.

penguinz
11-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Cats are in the same class as rats and squirrels. World would be a better place without them.

ExtremeChief
11-05-2005, 06:17 AM

Coach
11-05-2005, 09:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/OMFG-Cat.jpg

Skip Towne
11-05-2005, 09:11 AM
I like sailcats.

jspchief
11-05-2005, 09:17 AM
If they look thirsty, I heard anti-freeze is like an energy drink for them.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-05-2005, 09:20 AM
At least a cat can be washed/dryed normally dogs have to be dry cleaned.

Skip Towne
11-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Rainman should be along shortly. He knows a lot about the cat industry.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-05-2005, 09:26 AM
bobcat or bigger might be cool, but you could never trust them

gblowfish
11-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Uncool. And not funny.
:shake:

Dartgod
11-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Uncool. And not funny.
:shake:
Maybe you should report them to the SCPA. :rolleyes:

jspchief
11-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Uncool. And not funny.
:shake:Cats that freely roam the neighborhood are free game. If you don't want your cat to die a slow painful convulsing death, keep it inside.

I've never understood why people think they can let their damn cats run wild through the neighborhood. Do you do the same thing with dogs? Of course not.

gblowfish
11-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Maybe you should report them to the SCPA. :rolleyes:Maybe the mods should set up a "I hate kitty cats and want to poison, shoot, stab and torture them because I'm a sadist" forum. Put it right alongside the D.C. and Geek Planet. That way we can keep the garbage in its own can.

Bwana
11-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Heh! Just seems like the thread to post this!

http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

:evil:

KILLER_CLOWN
11-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Peta Alert! Peta Alert! we have treehuggerz in our midst!

jspchief
11-05-2005, 09:42 AM
That way we can keep the garbage in its own can.Interesting choice of words. That's all I'm trying to do when I clear the neighborhood of loose cats.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-05-2005, 09:44 AM
We should stabilize the coyote population with the alley cats.

4th and Long
11-05-2005, 10:05 AM
I've never understood why people think they can let their damn cats run wild through the neighborhood. Do you do the same thing with dogs? Of course not.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7901/firstdayofschool2ar.jpg

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 10:06 AM
It just brings a smile to my face, when after washing the car you walk outside the next day to see cat tracks all over the motherfu*ker, I think they are attracted to the soap smell from the car wash. Winter is a come'n, time to sharpen the fan blades.

Dartgod
11-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Maybe the mods should set up a "I hate kitty cats and want to poison, shoot, stab and torture them because I'm a sadist" forum. Put it right alongside the D.C. and Geek Planet. That way we can keep the garbage in its own can.Dude, you do this everytime one of these threads is started. NOBODY here is going to go out and poison, maime or torture any cats. It's called humor.

Nice link, Bwana. I hadn't seen that before. 809 is my best so far.

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 10:13 AM
LmAo at 4th's picture.

Bwana
11-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Nice link, Bwana. I hadn't seen that before. 809 is my best so far.

You have my score beat today, but the day is young! :D

Dartgod
11-05-2005, 10:14 AM
You have my score beat today, but the day is young! :DAhh, just logged an 1137. :thumb:

Bwana
11-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Check that: I just pulled a 1294. :) Gun level 25.0 and hit several TNT piles and air bombs. Toonces was really flying that round.

Bwana
11-05-2005, 10:33 AM
New high: 1536, gun level set at 24.5.

gblowfish
11-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Dude, you do this everytime one of these threads is started. NOBODY here is going to go out and poison, maime or torture any cats. It's called humor.You're right. People who condone violence against domestic animals are perfectly well adjusted and would never do a bad thing...

The Cruelty Connection:
Childhood cruelty to animals is a strong warning of future violence to humans.

The common threads in these stories are acts of cruelty toward animals, from mutilation and torture through violent killing. Sadder yet, the suspects are not hardened adult criminals. They are children.

The 90s abounded in such stories, from the burning of a cat named Olivia by college students in 1997, to the disturbing history of the two young men who shot the Columbine students and sent the whole country reeling into shock.
Sponsored Links

Were the 90s any worse in terms of intentional violence toward animals than any other decade of the last century? Probably not. However, our recognition of these horrors has increased exponentially with the explosion of the World Wide Web onto the scene. In no other times have humans so strongly felt the shrinking of the world and the subsequent awareness of events that go on throughout this planet.

The Awful Connection

With our increased awareness, we have also discovered that there is a terribly frightening connection between cruelty toward animals as children and violent crimes toward humans later in life. The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) has this to say:

Researchers, as well as the FBI and other law enforcement agencies nationwide, have linked animal cruelty to domestic violence, child abuse, serial killings, and to the recent rash of killings by school-age children, according to Dr. Randall Lockwood, vice president of Training Initiatives for The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS).

It is no secret to us in this age of enlightenment that the likes of Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, and David Berkowitz all delighted in torturing animals before moving on to human prey. Sadly, many adult serial killers may have also suffered abuse as children.

In a study of 57 families being treated for incidents of child abuse, 88% also abused animals. In two-thirds of the cases, it was the abusive parent who had killed or injured the animals to control a child. In one-third, the children had abused the animals, using them as scapegoats for their anger. (Quoted from The American Humane Association)

In the case of the Columbine shootings, these boys did not even wait until adulthood. They graduated from animal abuse to killing their classmates as teenagers. The same pattern apparently existed among the killings attributed to Kip Kinkel, 15, of Oregon; Mitchell Johnson, 13, and Andrew Golden, 11, of Jonesboro Arkansas; and Luke Woodham, 16, of Pearl, Mississipi.

Psyko Tek
11-05-2005, 10:40 AM

my favortite kill a kitty game

http://www.guzer.com/games/catslingshot.php

they are so cute when you get them stuck on the horns
:fire:

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 10:42 AM

I can't get it to load. :sulk:

Bwana
11-05-2005, 10:45 AM
I can't get it to load. :sulk:

Really? :hmmm:

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Really? :hmmm:
The link is fine, just comes up with the title header and a white picture. It may just be the 24.6k connection of my Commodore!

Phobia
11-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Can anybody beat 15 feet?

Phobia
11-05-2005, 10:59 AM
I guess I can with 11 feet.

Dartgod
11-05-2005, 11:03 AM
You're right. People who condone violence against domestic animals are perfectly well adjusted and would never do a bad thing...

Dumbass. Nobody is condoning violence against pets. Again, it's called humor. I suggest you look it up in a dictionary.

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 11:04 AM
You teh suck! But I cant say much I cant even play it.

Bwana
11-05-2005, 11:05 AM

What the hell are you doing? ROFL

Phobia
11-05-2005, 11:11 AM
What the hell are you doing? ROFL
Trying to shoot it short on 60. I didn't think I could beat 15. I'd say 11 will hold up.

Dartgod
11-05-2005, 11:14 AM
New high: 1536, gun level set at 24.5.
1620 at 23 degrees, just short of full power.

I was pretending it was a real kitty when I was playing. I think I'll see if there are any flies around to pull the wings off of.

Bwana
11-05-2005, 11:18 AM
Trying to shoot it short on 60. I didn't think I could beat 15. I'd say 11 will hold up.

I just tried and the lowest I could pull was a 13 on gun level 10.0.

Bwana
11-05-2005, 11:19 AM
1620 at 23 degrees, just short of full power.

Outstanding shot! :thumb:

ExtremeChief
11-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Maybe the mods should set up a "I hate kitty cats and want to poison, shoot, stab and torture them because I'm a sadist" forum. Put it right alongside the D.C. and Geek Planet. That way we can keep the garbage in its own can.

So we can't be humorous about cats, but it's ok to put humans in a toaster like you did with Bartee and Warfield on your website????

Phobia
11-05-2005, 11:32 AM
So we can't be humorous about cats, but it's ok to put humans in a toaster like you did with Bartee and Warfield on your website????

George is just feeling guilty about the Kung Pao "Chicken" from last night. It was purrrrfect.

ExtremeChief
11-05-2005, 11:37 AM
This thread reminds me... I need to get the boy some guitar strings.

Bowser
11-05-2005, 11:47 AM
This thread reminds me... I need to get the boy some guitar strings.

CRAM-BONE.......

ExtremeChief
11-05-2005, 12:04 PM
See the damage these nuisance animals can do to had working folks means of transportation??? This guy can't feed his family now because he can't get to work.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Cats? Nothing more than big rats in my book.

Hydrae
11-05-2005, 12:11 PM
The day my cats start knocking over garbage cans in my neighborhood is the day I will worry about keeping them indoors. My dogs go out as well but stay in the fenced in back yard. If the cats would stay there, I would use that option but since they have a tendency to climb the fence, it is not an option.

Also, when the cats are a potential danger to the kids in the neighborhood I will lock them up for you. There are reasons dogs are more controlled in this matter than cats and it has nothing to do with which kind of animal you prefer.

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Onescrew sent me a picture of his latest safari hunt, I say its a keeper!

Raiderhader
11-05-2005, 12:18 PM
You're right. People who condone violence against domestic animals are perfectly well adjusted and would never do a bad thing...

The Cruelty Connection:

The common threads in these stories are acts of cruelty toward animals, from mutilation and torture through violent killing. Sadder yet, the suspects are not hardened adult criminals. They are children.

The 90s abounded in such stories, from the burning of a cat named Olivia by college students in 1997, to the disturbing history of the two young men who shot the Columbine students and sent the whole country reeling into shock.
Sponsored Links

Were the 90s any worse in terms of intentional violence toward animals than any other decade of the last century? Probably not. However, our recognition of these horrors has increased exponentially with the explosion of the World Wide Web onto the scene. In no other times have humans so strongly felt the shrinking of the world and the subsequent awareness of events that go on throughout this planet.

The Awful Connection

With our increased awareness, we have also discovered that there is a terribly frightening connection between cruelty toward animals as children and violent crimes toward humans later in life. The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) has this to say:

Researchers, as well as the FBI and other law enforcement agencies nationwide, have linked animal cruelty to domestic violence, child abuse, serial killings, and to the recent rash of killings by school-age children, according to Dr. Randall Lockwood, vice president of Training Initiatives for The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS).

It is no secret to us in this age of enlightenment that the likes of Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, and David Berkowitz all delighted in torturing animals before moving on to human prey. Sadly, many adult serial killers may have also suffered abuse as children.

In a study of 57 families being treated for incidents of child abuse, 88% also abused animals. In two-thirds of the cases, it was the abusive parent who had killed or injured the animals to control a child. In one-third, the children had abused the animals, using them as scapegoats for their anger. (Quoted from The American Humane Association)

In the case of the Columbine shootings, these boys did not even wait until adulthood. They graduated from animal abuse to killing their classmates as teenagers. The same pattern apparently existed among the killings attributed to Kip Kinkel, 15, of Oregon; Mitchell Johnson, 13, and Andrew Golden, 11, of Jonesboro Arkansas; and Luke Woodham, 16, of Pearl, Mississipi.

Thank you, Dr. Phil.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 12:31 PM

The Cruelty Connection:

Sponsored Links

The Awful Connection

Holy crap, you need to....take a crap....shower...get laid, eat a nice juicy steak. And then if that doesn't work, you just need to lighten the heck up. :shake:

Chiefsrocker
11-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Hell, I went out to do a little walking in the woods to scope out where to put my tree stand, and up ahead about 150 yardes was a "big" cat, ssitting in the lane and looking at us(two of us there). As soon as I got close, the cat took off. I know for sure it was a mountain lion. Kinda cool, but real scary, and not far from town(About 3 miles).

luv
11-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Onescrew sent me a picture of his latest safari hunt, I say its a keeper!
Now that is just wrong!

SNR
11-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Eh, dead cat jokes are alright, but I like dead dog jokes much better. They're dumber, more annoying, and they splatter much better when you take out the chainsaw... :fire:

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Now that is just wrong!
Its all in fun! I myself would never do such a thing.

morphius
11-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Cats that freely roam the neighborhood are free game. If you don't want your cat to die a slow painful convulsing death, keep it inside.

So when my wife saw those two golden labs walking down the street at night she should have just ran them over instead of pulling them into the back yard and trying to find the owner?

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Eh, dead cat jokes are alright, but I like dead dog jokes much better. They're dumber, more annoying, and they splatter much better when you take out the chainsaw... :fire:

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Uuummmm goood!

morphius
11-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Now that is just wrong!
Eh, it could be from australia, they actually do have a huge cat issue down there. Of course its because they brought in rabbits first and let them get free so had to bring in cats to clean up their mess.

Bob Dole
11-05-2005, 01:23 PM
http://www.bonsaikitten.com/framecat/finalframe.jpg

morphius
11-05-2005, 01:25 PM
get in my belly!

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 01:27 PM
That is probably the funniest thing that I have seen all day! ROFL ROFL

gblowfish
11-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Maybe some of you guys should move to Pleasanton, CA. Sounds like your ideas of what's funny -and what your kids probably think is funny-would be right at home.

Yep, It's all really just for grins and giggles. Nobody would ever do such a thing, right?

Story from January 2005:
Reward for cat killers
Residents want to get help for perpetrators
by Dolores Fox Ciardelli

A gory sight assaulted people riding under the Sunol Boulevard overpass on the late morning of Monday, Jan. 17. A black and white shorthaired cat was hanging by a long rope from the railroad trestle.

"It was a family cat, which we determined later," said Animal Control Officer Roy Ficken of the Pleasanton Police Department. "We were able to find the owners."

Ficken said it was 17 years old and an "indoor" cat, but somehow it got out that morning about 6:30 a.m.

"It was a very friendly cat, according to the owners," Ficken added. "They said it would come up to anybody."

The home is at the north end of town, he noted. "Some group of people, someone, picked it up at north end of Pleasanton, and took it to the south end and hung it." Since the family has adult children, Ficken said, police think it was a random pick, rather than youths targeting other youths.

Several residents who saw the cat hanging have become upset over the incident, stating that those who did it need help. They conjectured because it was a school holiday, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr., that the perpetrators were probably students.

"It seems like those kids should get to counseling quickly. They say that's a precursor to nasty behavior," said one woman, who did not want her name used in the newspaper. She and her husband are offering $500 as a reward to anyone with information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrators so they can get help.

Another woman stepped forward independently and offered another $500. She also saw the cat hanging and said that, although she is a retired San Jose police officer and has seen many things, the sight of the hanging cat is "emblazoned" into her brain.

"My view is this is an act of aggression against the community," she said, noting the planning it took to bring such a long rope and to choose a spot with an easy escape.

"I don't know what is driving this person but it is not good," she said. "I personally think it is a very serious thing."

Officer Ficken said the Police Department would agree with this assessment. He said the crime is unusual for Pleasanton. They sometime find rats and squirrels that have been crucified but they think they were already dead.

"At this level, with a dog or a cat, it is a rare case," Ficken said.

Dartgod
11-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Good grief, you're f*cking thick headed.

Phobia
11-05-2005, 02:41 PM
As silly as I think this cat thing is for GBlow, he seriously has one of the better senses of humor on the board. He's just very sensitive to the cat issue because he and his husband have a bevy of felines instead of children. I'm sure you all can understand.

Dartgod
11-05-2005, 02:46 PM
As silly as I think this cat thing is for GBlow, he seriously has one of the better senses of humor on the board. He's just very sensitive to the cat issue because he and his husband have a bevy of felines instead of children. I'm sure you all can understand.
No, I don't understand.

Just like he doesn't undersatnd that no one on here is seriously advocating the abuse of domestic animals.

Raiderhader
11-05-2005, 02:51 PM
No, I don't understand.

Just like he doesn't undersatnd that no one on here is seriously advocating the abuse of domestic animals.

Phobia
11-05-2005, 03:05 PM
No, I don't understand.

Maybe he's jerking our chain. He's a pretty twisted guy. I'll bet he pulled the legs off crickets as a child.

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Bah. I know a Mormon guy with like seven wives and he doesn't get pissed at my domestic abuse jokes.

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 03:16 PM

Dartgod
11-05-2005, 03:18 PM

Dartgod
You are so going to kitty-cat hell.

Biohazard
Maybe he's jerking our chain. He's a pretty twisted guy. I'll bet he pulled the legs off crickets as a child.

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 03:20 PM
You are so going to kitty-cat hell.
Is that where all the bad pussy goes?

jspchief
11-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Is that where all the bad pussy goes?No. That's your townhome.

Zebedee DuBois
11-05-2005, 04:25 PM
This thread reminds me that I have not yet commited that catricide that I have been meaning to get around to.

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 04:33 PM
This thread reminds me that I have not yet commited that catricide that I have been meaning to get around to.
Awesome. And it all comes full circle.

http://georgeblowfish.com/catkiller.pdf

jspchief
11-05-2005, 04:39 PM

http://georgeblowfish.com/catkiller.pdf Holy shit. There's enough sand in that virginia to refill a gravel pit.

Bowser
11-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Holy shit. There's enough sand in that virginia to refill a gravel pit.

ROFL

Zebedee DuBois
11-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Goodness!!!

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 04:51 PM

http://georgeblowfish.com/catkiller.pdf
Holy cat corpse Zebedee is famous! You my friend are a bad, bad man. ROFL

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-05-2005, 04:55 PM

you talking about me?

Zebedee DuBois
11-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Over the course of my lifetime, there have been a handful of times when I have pushed someone over the edge.

I never have an inkling that it is going to happen.

I would gladly mail my cat to him, so that it would be in a better place. I am sure it would fit in a FedEx Pak.

Cochise
11-05-2005, 04:57 PM
ROFL

He left because the board membership doesn't like cats?

Cochise
11-05-2005, 04:58 PM

Phobia
11-05-2005, 05:01 PM
That cat is prepped and ready to go in the 'fridge down at Gowden House.

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 05:04 PM
This is a perfect example of how to keep fleas out of your house.[QUOTE] Cochise [QUOTE]

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-05-2005, 05:06 PM
to all that think i kill cats.(for fun anyway)

wild domestic cats are a plague, one that can hurt small children, "ahhhh look at the cute little kitty" then "we need first aid on a 4 year olds face, holy shit where is her eye!". if you have never seen it, it don't count, i also noticed someone said garbage in here, they smell the food, try to get to the food, next day you got to rebag it all, what a mess.

i have never killed a pet.

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 05:12 PM
i have never killed a pet.
What about that gerbil, that you stuck up........oh I'm was'nt supposed to tell anyone about that was I? :)

chiefs4me
11-05-2005, 05:19 PM
what a bunch of assholes........:harumph:

Zebedee DuBois
11-05-2005, 05:21 PM

assholes are like opinions....everyone's got one and some of them stink.

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 05:23 PM
assholes are like opinions....everyone's got one and some of them stink.
And no one wants to hear about hers.

Bowser
11-05-2005, 05:23 PM

ROFL

Bowser
11-05-2005, 05:24 PM

chiefs4me
11-05-2005, 05:25 PM

You know I'm gonna have to kill you now......:mad:

chiefs4me
11-05-2005, 05:26 PM

and it's stuffed inside a hockey cup.......:cuss:

SNR
11-05-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm reporting this website to the SPCA. Hell, I wonder how many hamsters Jenny Gump has killed in the past month? 10? 20? 100?

Bowser
11-05-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm reporting this website to the SPCA. Hell, I wonder how many hamsters Jenny Gump has killed in the past month? 10? 20? 100?

Is she dating Richard Gere?

SNR
11-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Is she dating Richard Gere?

Bowser
11-05-2005, 05:31 PM
You know I'm gonna have to kill you now......:mad:

/

SNR
11-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Gblowfish and friend:

http://www.bvcriarc.org/images/102_cat_lady_235.jpg

Bwana
11-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Well isn't that special.

ExtremeChief
11-05-2005, 05:43 PM

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Required ChiefsPlanet reading.

http://img.textbookx.com/images/large/60/0517545160.jpg (http://www.textbookx.com/product_detail.php?detail_isbn=0517545160)

ExtremeChief

Phobia
Blood in the water.

Bowser
11-05-2005, 05:48 PM

Heh...that's the pic Seek had as his avi, until chiefs4me called him names and told him to change it.

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 05:49 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=48897&stc=1

Still the best.

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Heh...that's the pic Seek had as his avi, until chiefs4me called him names and told him to change it.
Once upon a time Phil had it as his avatar.

chiefs4me
11-05-2005, 05:53 PM
/

:harumph:

Bowser
11-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Still the best.

This is a close second

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Sweet.

ExtremeChief
11-05-2005, 05:56 PM
This is a close second

meeeeOOWWWWWWWW!!!!

ENDelt260
11-05-2005, 05:56 PM
meeeeOOWWWWWWWW!!!!
I should be embarassed for laughing at that.

jAZ
11-05-2005, 05:58 PM
what is with the freaking cats!!
They are up 14-0 against #7 and undefeated UCLA! I think we have to be up by 40 before I think we won't be losing this one...

Oh wait, you were talking about Arizona, huh?

:shrug:

JimNasium
11-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Ya know, Blowfish is one of my favorite posters but this thread is still hall of fame material. Anyone ever put scotch tape on a cat's paw? Comedy at it's finest.

Bowser
11-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Ya know, Blowfish is one of my favorite posters but this thread is still hall of fame material. Anyone ever put scotch tape on a cat's paw? Comedy at it's finest.

That's about as much fun as putting a piece of freshly cooked spaghetti on a cat's head, and watching them try to paw it off......

listopencil
11-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Required ChiefsPlanet reading.

http://img.textbookx.com/images/large/60/0517545160.jpg (http://www.textbookx.com/product_detail.php?detail_isbn=0517545160)

Hee hee hee. I have that book on a shelf right behind me Got it from my father's house when he passed away.

And people were making fun of me just because I hadn't heard of the Num Num song? Seriously. Gblowfish. Calm down.

listopencil
11-05-2005, 07:33 PM
You know, one of my kids found that book a while ago and thought it was a craft book for when our cats die. I had to explain to her that it was just a joke. She said," Wow...that's kind of gross. But pretty funny too." I guess I should spend more time doing arts and crafts with her.

Psyko Tek
11-05-2005, 08:07 PM
in the name of science

http://revver.com/video/858/

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-07-2005, 01:03 AM

take the plastic off of a pack of smokes, get a rubber band, wrap foot of cat, i saw some guy do it at a party i was at once, everybody was so drunk and stoned i realy don't know what happened