PDA

View Full Version : "Raiderman" Killed

HolmeZz
11-05-2005, 07:49 AM
NFL | Diehard Raiders Fan Killed
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:11:54 -0800

The Oakland Tribune reports an Oakland Raiders fan, known in the Black Hole as "Raiderman", was shot and killed early Sunday morning, Oct. 31, while watching television in his living room. The bullet that pierced the eye and killed 41-year old Larry Gamez was an errant shot from gunfire involving two groups outside his home, according to police officials.

Sad. :(

jspchief
11-05-2005, 07:52 AM
1 down, 99,999 to go.

DaFace
11-05-2005, 07:54 AM
1 down, 99,999 to go.

Not cool, even if he was a Raiderz fan. :shake:

jspchief
11-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Not cool, even if he was a Raiderz fan. :shake:You're right. It's not funny to joke like that.

There's no way the Raiders have that many fans this year. They all dove off the bandwagon in week 4 when they realized Randy Moss wouldn't fix their wretched defense.

DaFace
11-05-2005, 08:00 AM
You're right. It's not funny to joke like that.

There's no way the Raiders have that many fans this year. They all dove off the bandwagon in week 4 when they realized Randy Moss wouldn't fix their wretched defense.

Still inappropriate, but ROFL

BigRedChief
11-05-2005, 08:03 AM
This thread is useless without pictures

DaFace
11-05-2005, 08:05 AM
This is what headsnap was trying to post:

http://www.theraidernation.com/images/Fan%20legends/SenorRaiderman.JPG

Mile High Mania
11-05-2005, 08:23 AM
That sucks - sad to hear.

shaneo69
11-05-2005, 08:28 AM
"Raiderman" huh? They got some real creative nicknames for their superfans out in Oakland.

Loved the fanny pack, btw.

nychief
11-05-2005, 08:31 AM

Sombrero? Check.
42oz coffee mug? Check.
Black fanny pack? Check.

Chiefnj
11-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Note to self: Instead of putting money into season tickets, authentic jersey and face paint - move into a safer neighborhood where errant gunfire doesn't come flying into your living room.

jspchief
11-05-2005, 08:43 AM
Note to self: Instead of putting money into season tickets, authentic jersey and face paint - move into a safer neighborhood where errant gunfire doesn't come flying into your living room.Unfortunately, he was desensitized to gunfire from all his exposure at Raider tailgates.

shaneo69
11-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Note to self: Instead of putting money into season tickets, authentic jersey and face paint - move into a safer neighborhood where errant gunfire doesn't come flying into your living room.

I'm really doubtful as to whether it was really "errant".

wazu
11-05-2005, 08:52 AM

No, no, no, no, NO! If you do that, you won't be livin that cool, hard-core, badass Raider fan life style! You gotta keep it real!

Bugeater
11-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Unfortunately, he was desensitized to gunfire from all his exposure at Raider tailgates.

Damn, that's funny, but let it be known I'm laughing with the appropriate measure of guilt.

nychief
11-05-2005, 09:14 AM
I'm really doubtful as to whether it was really "errant".

Watch as raiderman goes back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

Straight, No Chaser
11-05-2005, 09:31 AM

The Oakland Tribune reports an Oakland Raiders fan, known in the Black Hole as "Raiderman", was shot and killed early Sunday morning, Oct. 31, while watching television in his living room. The bullet that pierced the eye and killed 41-year old Larry Gamez was an errant shot from gunfire involving two groups outside his home, according to police officials.

How does an 'errant shot' pierce someone in the eye?

:hmmm:

--->

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 09:36 AM

--->
I'm not sure why Straight but I can not look at your avatar for very long ,it makes me light headed!?! Weird

Straight, No Chaser
11-05-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm not sure why Straight but I can not look at your avatar for very long ,it makes me light headed!?! Weird

Maybe it's just your post count.
You have a lot of posts for a sign-on year of '05. Check out my post count. I never get dizzy.

--->

Biohazard
11-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Maybe it's just your post count.
You have a lot of posts for a sign-on year of '05. Check out my post count. I never get dizzy.

--->
Stop it, I think I'm going to be sick! :thumb:

Ari Chi3fs
11-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Man, that truly sucks. God bless him and his family... its gonna be hard on them, for sure... becuase I doubt that heaven accepts Raider fans.

RIP

Rausch
11-05-2005, 10:25 AM
You could cut the irony with a knife...

BigOlChiefsfan
11-05-2005, 11:25 AM
You could cut the irony with a knife...

Since we're talking raiderfans, only if you spread the irony on a Chargerfan's stomach at Qualcomm.

mac58
11-05-2005, 11:32 AM
1 down, 99,999 to go.
lololololololololololololololololololol

Ugly Duck
11-05-2005, 11:35 AM
1 down, 99,999 to go.In deference to my status as visitor on your board, and in consideration of civility in general that transcends the game of football, I'm going to pretend that you did not post that.

morphius
11-05-2005, 11:38 AM
In deference to my status as visitor on your board, and in consideration of civility in general that transcends the game of football, I'm going to pretend that you did not post that.
we have seen your red truck, we know you're just a Chiefs fan in denial.

Calcountry
11-05-2005, 12:23 PM
No, no, no, no, NO! If you do that, you won't be livin that cool, hard-core, badass Raider fan life style! You gotta keep it real!ROFL When they win, they riot. When they lose, they, well they riot.

Calcountry
11-05-2005, 12:25 PM
You could cut the irony with a knife...Note to mortician: Put a black patch over the blown out eye.

DanT
11-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Condolences to his friends and family from a Chiefs fan.

Tribal Warfare
11-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Really, guys eliminate all the undercutting barbs about Raider fans on this thread.A man died, and these actions are low-class.

Valiant
11-05-2005, 01:29 PM
I feel sad for the guy and his family.. But dammit some of those were funny...

chagrin
11-05-2005, 05:26 PM
I am sure I will get bashed for this, but I have to wonder anyway:

Those "Black Hole" people portray themselves as people who welcome violence. The guy who wore the Marino jersey and got his ass kicked AND urinated on by 10-15 "Black Hole" fans in front of his girlfriend, for example, that was a shame.

As far as I am concerned, if you go around trying to scare people, threatening people for the temas they happen to root for, making yourself out to be some sort of thug - all in the name of "image", etc...I don't really pity you.

Having said that, senseless violence sucks, and unfortunately happens to permeate that wretched city and nobody does a thing about it. THAT, is the sad part.

Ugly Duck
11-05-2005, 07:07 PM
making yourself out to be some sort of thug - all in the name of "image....senseless violence sucks, and unfortunately happens to permeate that wretched city and nobody does a thing about it. Nah... that "image" lives only in legend - a legend that media pundits and rival fanz insist on perpetuating. For instance, Kansas City has a higher violent crime index than Oakland. Who wudda thunk it? That fact is masked by the fairy tale that rival fans choose to believe as gospel.

chief52
11-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Nah... that "image" lives only in legend - a legend that media pundits and rival fanz insist on perpetuating. For instance, Kansas City has a higher violent crime index than Oakland. Who wudda thunk it? That fact is masked by the fairy tale that rival fans choose to believe as gospel.

I do not believe that....

Valiant
11-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Nah... that "image" lives only in legend - a legend that media pundits and rival fanz insist on perpetuating. For instance, Kansas City has a higher violent crime index than Oakland. Who wudda thunk it? That fact is masked by the fairy tale that rival fans choose to believe as gospel.

From last years stats on cityrating.com..

Oakland 407k people
Is 3.50 times the National Average murder
Is 1.81 times the National Average rape
Is 2.78 times the National Average robbery
Is 1.87 times the National Average assault
Is 2.31 times the National Average all crime

KC 446k people
Is 2.40 times the National Average murder
Is 1.90 times the National Average rape
Is 1.94 times the National Average robbery
Is 2.39 times the National Average assault
Is 2.31 times the National Average all crime

So Oaklandites Murder and rob a lot more then KC, and we do more aggravated assault then you.. And we have almost 40k more people then Oakland... So for violent crime numbers seem to be in your favor..

jettio
11-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Here is a more detailed article.

Ironically, I watched an episode of the show on A&E, City Confidential, which describes notorious homicides and talks to the locals, and the setting was San Leandro and the bartender Ricky Ricardo quoted below was one of the locals featured on the show.

That is a shame that fools are shooting at each other and killing people minding their own business.

______

'Raiderman,' killed by stray bullet, is mourned
Service scheduled for Oakland man shot while watching movie at home
By Laura Casey, STAFF WRITER

OAKLAND Services have been planned for lifelong Oakland resident Larry "Raiderman" Gamez, who was shot and killed Sunday, the victim of an errant bullet that tore through his house.

Gamez, 41, was on the couch in the living room of his Fruitvale home watching a movie with his mother around 1 a.m. when he was hit in the eye with a bullet. He later died at Highland Hospital Oakland.

Oakland police said Gamez was an innocent victim of gunfire in what police said is a gang-plagued neighborhood at East 16th Street near 36th Avenue.

Gamez, who was disabled, rarely missed an Oakland Raiders game. He often dressed up in an Oakland Raiders jerseyand wore silver-and-black face paint.

His picture was featured in the book "Better to Reign in Hell: The Raiders Fan Empire" and in a documentary about Raiders fans.

"Larry was a nice fella, a good guy," said Ricky Ricardo, owner of Ricky's Sports Theater and Grill in San Leandro, a popular Raider Nation hangout.

Gamez's photo is on the wall, Ricardo said, and he often came in to celebrate with other Raiders fans.

"His death is such a tragedy," Ricardo said.

Gamez often passed out trading cards with his image on them, provided to him by Vella's Locker Room in Castro Valley. Store owner John Vella said Gamez recently stopped by the store to pick up a new batch of cards.

"He loved the Raiders, he loved having a code name, and he loved hanging out with Raiders super-fans," Vella said. "He was one of these guys who had a cult within the Raider Nation."

Vella's Locker Room is donating a Raiders jersey to Gamez's family. His family said he will be buried in silver and black.

Gamez is survived by his mother, Betty J. Gamez of Oakland; sister Rita Coughlin of Folsom; brothers James Gamez of Oakland, Stanley Gamez of Folsom and Manuel Gamez of San Leandro; and many nieces and nephews.

Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Machado's Hillside Chapel, 1051 Harder Road, Hayward.

His funeral service will be at 11 a.m. next Wednesday at Machado's.

Gamez will be buried following his funeral service at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, 26320 Mission Blvd., Hayward.

Police have made no arrests in the killing. Officials said people in two cars driving opposite directions along East 16th Street may have exchanged the gunfire that led to the killing.

Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland are offering up to $10,000 in reward money for information leading to the arrest of a suspect.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 238-3821 or Crime Stoppers at 238-6946.

TheNextStep
11-06-2005, 12:09 AM
You know... I understand the whole Chiefs/Raiders rivalry thing. I get that. I'm completely into that, in fact, as the Chiefs are without question my most hated rival.

But I do not understand at all the way that the loss of human life is seen fit as a punchline. At the end of the day, no matter which team a guy cheered for, he was a fellow human being and he lost his life because some asshole with a gun couldn't aim right.

And, to some of you, that's humorous? That's good for a laugh? Okay... fine... but don't you EVER try to take the moral high ground on anything ever again for the rest of your life, dirtbag.

kcfanXIII
11-06-2005, 12:43 AM

no no no, it goes:

sombrero, 25 dollars
jersey w/cliche number, 85 dollars
fanny pack, 5 dollars
watching the faders trip over themselves AGAIN, pricless

Valiant
11-06-2005, 12:46 AM
You know... I understand the whole Chiefs/Raiders rivalry thing. I get that. I'm completely into that, in fact, as the Chiefs are without question my most hated rival.

But I do not understand at all the way that the loss of human life is seen fit as a punchline. At the end of the day, no matter which team a guy cheered for, he was a fellow human being and he lost his life because some asshole with a gun couldn't aim right.

And, to some of you, that's humorous? That's good for a laugh? Okay... fine... but don't you EVER try to take the moral high ground on anything ever again for the rest of your life, dirtbag.

Oh everyone on here feels sorry for his death...

But if a terrorist dies in the middle east people laugh at it...
If a guy drinks ten gallons of drano and ****s his mother and dies people laught at it...
When D.T. died tons of Raiders Fans laughed at it...

Do not act like you and your kind over there are any better, you have proven otherwise nonstop...

Well that is my take on it, and on some of the comments...

kcfanXIII
11-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Not cool, even if he was a Raiderz fan. :shake:
ya, but raider fans aren't really people. they're just abouve pond scum.

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 12:52 AM
1 down, 99,999 to go.
i dont think theres 99,999 fans of the riaders. hell theydont ever sell out and i knwo their stadium carries much less that 100,000. Poor guyb though. rest in peace.

Crow
11-06-2005, 12:55 AM

Somehow, I seriously doubt that.

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 12:58 AM
Somehow, I seriously doubt that.
No they did and they still do. they saw he shouldve been wearing a seatbelt. but that doesn't make it righ for us to laugh a=cause omatter what or who they are...with the exception of bin laden and a few others in thw e world. we shouldnt wish death on anyone or laugh about it afterwards.

TheNextStep
11-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Oh everyone on here feels sorry for his death...

But if a terrorist dies in the middle east people laugh at it...
If a guy drinks ten gallons of drano and ****s his mother and dies people laught at it...

Do not act like you and your kind over there are any better, you have proven otherwise nonstop...

Well that is my take on it, and on some of the comments...

I don't know who you're talking to, but it's not me. I didn't have anything bad to say about Derrick Thomas. His demise was tragic and you never once saw me clowning over it or making jokes about it.

The second you can substantiate your "you have proven otherwise nonstop" garbage, feel free.... because otherwise, you're full of shit. Take your "your kind" bullshit and shove it up your ass because you have absolutely no idea who I am or who "my kind" is.

Laughing and clowning about some guy getting killed by a stray bullet is some seriously low-rent shit, and I don't care what team he cheers for. Go ahead, Valiant... try to stand up for you fanbase's lowest common denominator... in the end, you're still sticking up for dirtbag mother****ers and I'm still right.

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 01:01 AM
I don't know who you're talking to, but it's not me. I didn't have anything bad to say about Derrick Thomas. His demise was tragic and you never once saw me clowning over it or making jokes about it.

The second you can substantiate your "you have proven otherwise nonstop" garbage, feel free.... because otherwise, you're full of shit. Take your "your kind" bullshit and shove it up your ass because you have absolutely no idea who I am or who "my kind" is.

Laughing and clowning about some guy getting killed by a stray bullet is some seriously low-rent shit, and I don't care what team he cheers for. Go ahead, Valiant... try to stand up for you fanbase's lowest common denominator... in the end, you're still sticking up for dirtbag mother****ers and I'm still right.
who are you clling dirt bad mother ****.ers???

Crow
11-06-2005, 01:10 AM
No they did and they still do. they saw he shouldve been wearing a seatbelt. but that doesn't make it righ for us to laugh a=cause omatter what or who they are...with the exception of bin laden and a few others in thw e world. we shouldnt wish death on anyone or laugh about it afterwards.

Just out of curiosity, where did you find these allged Raider fans? Trolls coming here to talk shit, or was this on an actual Raiders/NFL site?

luv
11-06-2005, 01:10 AM
If this had happened to one of our superfans, we would not be joking or tolerate others joking about it. I think we should show others the same respect. JMO

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Just out of curiosity, where did you find these allged Raider fans? Trolls coming here to talk shit, or was this on an actual Raiders/NFL site?

I live in Northern californira. I've heard it form plenty of raidre fans. I hate raider fans. oOne threw a burning chiefs jersey at me last time i went to the stadium. But i'm nOT laughing about anyone dying. thats Not funny. but i do know SOME of them raidre fANS are no good jackass punks... sitll dont wish deatnh on any of them

Crow
11-06-2005, 01:15 AM

Speak the word.

Crow
11-06-2005, 01:22 AM
I live in Northern californira. I've heard it form plenty of raidre fans. I hate raider fans. oOne threw a burning chiefs jersey at me last time i went to the stadium. But i'm nOT laughing about anyone dying. thats Not funny. but i do know SOME of them raidre fANS are no good jackass punks... sitll dont wish deatnh on any of them

Well, no offense to any Cali natives...but none of those cats are right in the head anyway.

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Well, no offense to any Cali natives...but none of those cats are right in the head anyway.

Ctas? please .

Crow
11-06-2005, 01:29 AM
You prefer dogs, then?

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 01:30 AM
You prefer dogs, then?

i prefer u to shut ur ****ing mouth is what i prefer.

Crow
11-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Oh, well, can't help ya there.

Mecca
11-06-2005, 02:23 AM
I actually find myself agreeing with Raider fans on this thread.......how bizarre. I'm a complete ass at times and even I won't make fun of a guy dying that's just not right.

ENDelt260
11-06-2005, 02:24 AM
His family said he will be buried in silver and black.

Not to piss on a guy's fresh grave or anything, but I sincerely hope that when I die there's something more to remember me by than being a fan of a football team.

I love the Chiefs and all... but, it's just a game.

RedNeckRaider
11-06-2005, 07:45 AM
I have hung here for quite a while and have found like any site there are a handful of idiots. To laugh at this or make fun is just classless. I have read NextSteps posts for years, and he is a stand up guy that always show respect.

Those who have shown their ass on this thread do not reflect this site. Sadly some people take football as a life or death thing, and hold a lot of hate toward people who root for another team. Newsflash it is just a game, a game that fans don't play in or have any effect on. If you feel this much hate because of a game you don't have any part in you need help.

Mr. Rat Fink
11-06-2005, 08:02 AM
I actually find myself agreeing with Raider fans on this thread.......how bizarre. I'm a complete ass at times and even I won't make fun of a guy dying that's just not right.

I agree.

RIP Raidersfan.

Skip Towne
11-06-2005, 08:07 AM
We told you not to wear Chiefs gear to that place but noooooooooo.

Tombstone RJ
11-06-2005, 08:08 AM

Of the three teams (Broncos, Raiders and Chiefs--not including Chargers) the Chiefs have, by far, the most bitter fans. Hence, their sick humor.

However, I also laughed... but that don't make it right. :)

MOhillbilly
11-06-2005, 08:09 AM
1 down, 99,999 to go.

****in right.killem all.

Coach
11-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Not to piss on a guy's fresh grave or anything, but I sincerely hope that when I die there's something more to remember me by than being a fan of a football team.

Heh heh, well at least he wasn't taking it to the extreme level, like that one Steeler fan who passed away, and that his wishes was to be on his recliner chair, with his Steelers jersey on and all.

There was a link about that on either one of the treads awhile back, or somewhere on the web. Let's see if I can find it.

Edit. Here ya go.

A diehard Steelers fan right to the end
By Associated Press | July 7, 2005

PITTSBURGH -- James Henry Smith was a zealous Pittsburgh Steelers fan in life, and even death could not keep him from his favorite spot: in a recliner, in front of a TV showing his beloved team in action.

Smith, 55, of Pittsburgh, died of prostate cancer last Thursday. Because his death wasn't unexpected, his family was able to plan for an unusual viewing Tuesday night.

The Samuel E. Coston Funeral Home erected a small stage in a viewing room, and arranged furniture on it much as it was in Smith's home on game day Sundays.

Smith's body was on the recliner, his feet crossed, and a remote in his hand. He wore black-and-gold silk pajamas, slippers, and a robe. A pack of cigarettes and a beer were at his side, while a high-definition TV played a continuous loop of Steelers highlights.

''I couldn't stop crying after looking at the Steeler blanket in his lap," said his sister, MaryAnn Nails, 58. ''He loved football and nobody did [anything] until the game went off. It was just like he was at home."

Longtime friend Mary Jones called the viewing ''a celebration."

''I saw it and I couldn't even cry," she said. ''People will see him the way he was."

Smith's burial plans will be more traditional -- he'll be laid to rest in a casket.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2005/07/07/a_diehard_steelers_fan_right_to_the_end/

Mr. Rat Fink
11-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Note to mortician: Put a black patch over the blown out eye.

I have to admit that I laughed at this but it definitely ain't right.

Bwana
11-06-2005, 08:32 AM
I have hung here for quite a while and have found like any site there are a handful of idiots. To laugh at this or make fun is just classless. I have read NextSteps posts for years, and he is a stand up guy that always show respect.

Those who have shown their ass on this thread do not reflect this site. Sadly some people take football as a life or death thing, and hold a lot of hate toward people who root for another team. Newsflash it is just a game, a game that fans don't play in or have any effect on. If you feel this much hate because of a game you don't have any part in you need help.

I have to agree with RNR, whom I have as much respect for as anybody in the house here. RNR has always been a great member of this board, shown class, and put his money where his mouth is on every sig bet he has ever been in. If I went to another board and there were a few people that were happy about one of our supper fans getting shot, I wouldn't be happy about it either. There is a big difference between smack talk between fans of other teams, even hating another team and being happy about some guy getting killed. It's not like the guy was Bin Laden. It was some guy that liked dressing up and rooting for his team. Just my two cents.

Extra Point
11-06-2005, 08:45 AM
It's not like the guy was Bin Laden. It was some guy that liked dressing up and rooting for his team.

No doubt.

morphius
11-06-2005, 09:35 AM

Well, I have faith that they will find that your blood has been replaced with beer and that will be what you are remembered for.

Nothing much worse then when an innocent bystander gets shot. I was kind of glad to see that he didn't leave any young children behind, never like to see kids lose a parent.

RaiderBon
11-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Wow, some real class being displayed on this board. Hope that none of you believe in "what goes around comes around" or "you reap what you sow" or you are in for some trouble.

I am sure that the ignorant, horrible things posted in this thread are not representative of what all KC fans think, but just the fact that this thread remains up is disturbing and sick, in my opinion.

Here's to a safe game today with no injuries, and if I hear a story of any of you being in the right place at the wrong time, you can be assured that it would not become a joke thread on R a i d e r f a n s .net.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

AeroSquid
11-06-2005, 10:08 AM
what a terrible thing to happen. poor guy :(

jeez and his mother was sitting next to him? unbelieveable.

Ugly Duck
11-06-2005, 10:08 AM
I am sure that the ignorant, horrible things posted in this thread are not representative of what all KC fans thingYo, Bon... lookit my post count and you can see that I speak from experience: Even though these guyz root for the evil Chiefs, they are actually some OK kinda guyz. This cheering a rival fan's death thing is just an abberation - not at all indicative of the character of the Planeteers. Forgive them this one mistake, and you'll find this a cool place to hang.

Ugly Duck
11-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Oaklandites Murder and rob a lot more then KC, and we do more aggravated assault then you.. And we have almost 40k more people then Oakland... So for violent crime numbers seem to be in your favor..

Crime Index is a per capita thingie, so KC has a higher per capita vilolent crime index than Oakland. Oaktown is a bigger city than KC and thus more individual murders, but KC is more violent per capita. KC wins again....

2002 Violent Crime Index:

KC______10,039.5
Oakland___7,213.4

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 10:21 AM
We told you not to wear Chiefs gear to that place but noooooooooo.
:p I know... I know. i wouldve been in the stands cheering for the chiefs anyways... so the jersey was just an added bonus

Ugly Duck
11-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Correction on Oaktown vs Kansas Rates..... both are exactly the same. Both cities have a violent crime rate that is 2.31 times the national average.

http://www.cityrating.com/crimestatistics.asp

morphius
11-06-2005, 10:37 AM
UD - This has been an unusually high year for vilent crime in KC, by no means the norm.

Raiderran
11-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Anyone that thinks that a man who was a victim of a stray bullet is funny, is lower than pond scum. This is football. Raiders and Chief fans do not like each other but there is no reason to make fun of a dead man..Real classy Chief fans.

Valiant
11-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Of the three teams (Broncos, Raiders and Chiefs--not including Chargers) the Chiefs have, by far, the most bitter fans. Hence, their sick humor.

However, I also laughed... but that don't make it right. :)

Agian more bullshit... Donk fans did the exact same to DT, hell it was rampant during the mange when it happened...

Funny that you guys defend your fanbase as it never happening... You guys might not have done it or said it, but Donk/Faider/Dolts fans all talked shit on DT's death... It happens to all fanbases, quit acting like you all are selfrightous...

Valiant
11-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Correction on Oaktown vs Kansas Rates..... both are exactly the same. Both cities have a violent crime rate that is 2.31 times the national average.

http://www.cityrating.com/crimestatistics.asp

Yes and i wrote that stupid, now defend why you have more alot more murders and robberies compared to our assaults...

Because kicking somebody ass is so much worse then killing them and stealing all their shit...

Valiant
11-06-2005, 11:18 AM
I have to agree with RNR, whom I have as much respect for as anybody in the house here. RNR has always been a great member of this board, shown class, and put his money where his mouth is on every sig bet he has ever been in. If I went to another board and there were a few people that were happy about one of our supper fans getting shot, I wouldn't be happy about it either. There is a big difference between smack talk between fans of other teams, even hating another team and being happy about some guy getting killed. It's not like the guy was Bin Laden. It was some guy that liked dressing up and rooting for his team. Just my two cents.

Oh, I agree... But listening to them, but they are acting as their fans have never done or said the same...

RaiderBon
11-06-2005, 11:48 AM
*I* haven't done it. And our little group of fans has helped out fans of other teams. AND even if you did have a bad experience with a Raider fan, that doesn't make us ALL bad - even though I know how you all love the stereotype.

Like I said.. hope you don't believe in karma.

Duck Dog
11-06-2005, 12:12 PM
what a terrible thing to happen. poor guy :(

jeez and his mother was sitting next to him? unbelieveable.

Wait, you mean he lived with his mom too? I feel sorry for her.

Rocky
11-06-2005, 11:23 PM
why dont you chefs show some class!!

BigRedChief
11-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Wait, you mean he lived with his mom too? I feel sorry for her.

come on guys back off on the dude..........and now your bringing mama into the hilarity?

The dude is dead tragically. Even though he was a Raider fan I can't be happy or jovial when they die tragically through no fault of their own (as opposed to the histarically Darwin Awards)

Lets don't be happy in others nisery........even if it is a Raider fan.

chagrin
11-07-2005, 07:10 AM

I agree, perhaps you should turn up a mic at Alameda Coliseum and tell your co-fans that - see what happens

Phobia
11-07-2005, 07:17 AM
I am sure that the ignorant, horrible things posted in this thread are not representative of what all KC fans think, but just the fact that this thread remains up is disturbing and sick, in my opinion.
We don't censor thoughts posted on this site. Feel free to disagree with anybody or even rip them. That's what is great about this place. We don't babysit adults.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 07:18 AM
Heh. Awesome thread. But does anyone here actually know this guy? I sure don't. Thats why I don't really care.

Duck Dog
11-07-2005, 07:42 AM
People die or are killed everyday, are some more tragic than other?

jspchief
11-07-2005, 08:23 AM
People die or are killed everyday, are some more tragic than other?Exactly. How many thousands of people died the same day?

The guy is a complete stranger. I don't care if he's alive or dead. I glean humor from a lot of serious situations, and this one was on a tee.

Calcountry
11-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Well, no offense to any Cali natives...but none of those cats are right in the head anyway.THere are assholes anywhere you go, just ask EndDelt. Some of my best customers are classy Raider fans.

angel
11-07-2005, 01:01 PM
RIP Raiderman

one good thing:
at least he didn't have to see yesterday's game...

greg63
11-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Condolences to his friends and family from a Chiefs fan.

Ditto, I never like to hear of a senseless death.

Inspector
11-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Note to mortician: Put a black patch over the blown out eye.

While trying to be appropriately subdued, I gotta admit, that's funny stuff right there.

ROFL

Calcountry
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM
While trying to be appropriately subdued, I gotta admit, that's funny stuff right there.

ROFLHonest to God, I thought this story was a joke, when I read that the bullet hit him in the eye of all places. Did the dude really die? I haven't heard any stories about it arround here, in the middle of Raider nation.

chief52
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Honest to God, I thought this story was a joke, when I read that the bullet hit him in the eye of all places. Did the dude really die? I haven't heard any stories about it arround here, in the middle of Raider nation.

IT was in the SF Chronicle last week...true story.

Calcountry
11-07-2005, 01:18 PM
IT was in the SF Chronicle last week...true story.I am never happy to see anybody die, but one must admit the irony of his "eye" being blown out.

It would be tantamount to a Chiefs fan, God forbid, being taken out by an arrow.

chief52
11-07-2005, 01:24 PM
I am never happy to see anybody die, but one must admit the irony of his "eye" being blown out.

It would be tantamount to a Chiefs fan, God forbid, being taken out by an arrow.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/localnews/ci_3174473

Here is an article from the Oakland Tribune.

Inspector
11-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Very tragic.

Even if it was a dirtbag Raider fan, nobody deserves this.

Oh and get off your high horse - you know who you are.

ChiTown
11-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Wow.

Hate to see anyone get clipped like that.

RIP

mike_b_284
11-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Did a bunch of you bitches join this site just to talk shit for yesterdays game?

mike_b_284
11-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh wait, you all left after you lost

DJJasonp
11-07-2005, 02:47 PM
why dont you chefs show some class!!

A prime example.....

A picture of raider players....the golden gate bridge....and Tupac.

Nuff said.

On the topic of crime rates.....regardless of crime rates....out of town fans visiting Arrowhead dont get sent to the hospital. I've witnessed violence firsthand at Raider home games.

shaneo69
11-02-2007, 01:59 PM
One of these days there's a 10% chance I may take down a Chiefs fan for good and it would be worth going 30 years to the hole to do it. The prison time wouldn't bother me one bit. The Broncos are my gang and I would feel vindicated after taking out a rival.

Yeah right. I'll bet you're nothing but a little punk-ass wuss. In fact, if you really think you're so tough, come see me at the Chiefs-Broncos game at Arrowhead. I'm the one in the Elvis costume.

jidar
11-02-2007, 02:00 PM
One of these days there's a 10% chance I may take down a Chiefs fan for good and it would be worth going 30 years to the hole to do it. The prison time wouldn't bother me one bit. The Broncos are my gang and I would feel vindicated after taking out a rival.

so you're the one who took out raiderfan then?

Direckshun
11-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Honestly, I actually believe that guy would WANT to be mocked by Chiefs fans when he died. He's probably callling the rest of you pussies.

Gonzo
11-02-2007, 02:04 PM
There's was also about a 10% chance he'd get laid one of these days but unfortunately his buddy Jim, his dog Elway and his Mom keep shutting him down.

mcan
11-02-2007, 02:07 PM
I really do feel like anything can be joked about.

This is a tragedy, and I don't suppose that very many people here would disagree. We don't know the guy, all we know is that a random Raider fan got shot. Since we all have this idea in our heads that Raider fans have to dodge bullets to get into the stadium, it's hard for a bunch of Chiefs fans not to see the irony.

I actually hope that when I go, people joke about it. Especially if I go in some kind of ironic way. Like if I have a heart attack while spying on Keira Knightley.

Que Card QB
11-02-2007, 02:10 PM
One of these days there's a 10% chance I may take down a Chiefs fan for good and it would be worth going 30 years to the hole to do it. The prison time wouldn't bother me one bit. The Broncos are my gang and I would feel vindicated after taking out a rival.You know, if Chiefs fans come to Invesco and act like Denver fans at Arrowhead, I wouldn't blame you.

Redcoats58
11-02-2007, 02:12 PM
"Gunned down cold on a raw deal"

RIP. Don't know why anyone would stay in that sh*thole.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yPFfH5Q1fqA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yPFfH5Q1fqA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
11-02-2007, 02:12 PM

--->Location, location, location!

Que Card QB
11-02-2007, 02:16 PM
You know, if Chiefs fans come to Invesco and act like Denver fans at Arrowhead, I wouldn't blame you.Heh, I saw this after I posted.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4340897&postcount=4

Kclee
11-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah right. I'll bet you're nothing but a little punk-ass wuss. In fact, if you really think you're so tough, come see me at the Chiefs-Broncos game at Arrowhead. I'm the one in the Elvis costume.

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
11-02-2007, 02:36 PM
What made you delete your post 77? Did you realize that people would now know that you're a little crazy AND a big pussy? Intraweb threats? Seriously? You're a joke.

BigRedChief
11-02-2007, 02:46 PM
What made you delete your post 77? Did you realize that people would now know that you're a little crazy AND a big pussy? Intraweb threats? Seriously? You're a joke.
Doesn't matter it got quoted in post 100 so his threats to kill one of us are still there.

Adept Havelock
11-02-2007, 02:49 PM

:rolleyes:

Fruit Ninja
11-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Really, guys eliminate all the undercutting barbs about Raider fans on this thread.A man died, and these actions are low-class.
Yep, in this thread i learned 1 thing. Chiefs fans are just as bad as Raider fans.

BigRedChief
11-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by Bronko1977
Denver is my gang, holmes. You are part of my rival gang. You better watch your back, punk. <HR SIZE=1>
One of these days there's a 10% chance I may take down a Chiefs fan for good and it would be worth going 30 years to the hole to do it. The prison time wouldn't bother me one bit. The Broncos are my gang and I would feel vindicated after taking out a rival. <HR SIZE=1>

I wonder if he realizes that he can go to jail for making threats like this?:hmmm:

Mr. Flopnuts
11-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Yep, in this thread i learned 1 thing. some Chiefs fans are just as bad as most Raider fans.

FYP

Adept Havelock
11-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Denver is my gang, holmes. You are part of my rival gang. You better watch your back, punk. <HR SIZE=1>
One of these days there's a 10% chance I may take down a Chiefs fan for good and it would be worth going 30 years to the hole to do it. The prison time wouldn't bother me one bit. The Broncos are my gang and I would feel vindicated after taking out a rival. <HR SIZE=1>

I wonder if he realizes that he can go to jail for making threats like this?:hmmm:

I think Mommy or Daddy suggested that possibility and made him delete the post.

HemiEd
11-02-2007, 03:06 PM
ROFL Trying to help out Stevie heh shane?

stevieray
11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
ROFL Trying to help out Stevie heh shane?

et tu, hemibrutus?

HemiEd
11-02-2007, 03:17 PM
et tu, hemibrutus?

LMAO oh hell yeah.

stevieray
11-02-2007, 03:34 PM
LMAO oh hell yeah.

Elvis gunned down while in porta potty...film at 11...

HemiEd
11-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Elvis gunned down while in porta potty...film at 11...

That is a horrible thought. One thing for sure, I know shane doesn't do Elvis. He may appear more like "festus" if my perception is right.

stevieray
11-02-2007, 03:43 PM
That is a horrible thought. One thing for sure, I know shane doesn't do Elvis. He may appear more like "festus" if my perception is right.
wow...the house I've been working has had gunsmoke on the last couple of days...made me think of bwana..

Bronko1977
11-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Doesn't matter it got quoted in post 100 so his threats to kill one of us are still there.

You fans have sunk to a new low. Putting words in my mouth. I never said that shit.

I hope all of you Chief fans have a merry time watching Denver pound your team into the turf and live happily ever after with herpes and AIDS.

Spott
11-02-2007, 04:09 PM
You fans have sunk to a new low. Putting words in my mouth. I never said that shit.

I hope all of you Chief fans have a merry time watching Denver pound your team into the turf and live happily ever after with herpes and AIDS.

The only thing that gets put into your mouth on a regular basis is your boyfriend's penis(after he sticks it in your ass first).

TEX
11-02-2007, 04:28 PM

So he got away with stealing the bullet? :hmmm:

Mr. Flopnuts
11-02-2007, 04:36 PM

I'll bet Denver fans everywhere are PROUD to count you among themselves.

Fish
11-02-2007, 04:41 PM

Are you saying the Denver team is going to try to give us herpes and AIDS?

They truly know no limits...

ClevelandBronco
11-02-2007, 04:49 PM

Shut up, kid.

IF the Broncos win I'll be surprised and delighted.

Kerberos
11-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Are you saying the Denver team is going to try to give us herpes and AIDS?

They truly know no limits...
Yea ....must have been hard finding an assistant coach for that..ROFL :LOL:

Halfcan
11-02-2007, 08:32 PM
What a waste of a good bullet. Could of used it on another Donk cornerback.

JohninGpt
11-02-2007, 08:35 PM

We on the Planet decided that AIDS could be cured, but that was last week, we'll tackle the herps in a week or so.

Silock
11-02-2007, 08:47 PM
RIP Raiderman

Ignore all the disrespectful Chiefs fans.

There's a difference between having a healthy rivalry with opposing fan and being respectful toward the sanctity of human life.

JohninGpt
11-02-2007, 08:51 PM
RIP Raiderman

Ignore all the disrespectful Chiefs fans.

There's a difference between having a healthy rivalry with opposing fan and being respectful toward the sanctity of human life.
You may not have noticed, but this thread is 2 years old, and yes some things that were posted back then were less that appropriate IMO, but now, two years later, it's just Jackass77 dragging up old dirt to be a pain in the ass.

Simply Red
11-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Shut up, kid.

IF the Broncos win I'll be surprised and delighted.
Do you know this genius Clev.? I know it's not Bronco Buff he turned out to be one of your coolest over there. The only douche so far is the ass that neg. repped me for nothing but starting a thread on the release of Bennett. :rolleyes:

Simply Red
11-02-2007, 08:54 PM
prolly the same cat. :shake:

Frazod
11-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Do you know this genius Clev.? I know it's not Bronco Buff he turned out to be one of your coolest over there. The only douche so far is the ass that neg. repped me for nothing but starting a thread on the release of Bennett. :rolleyes:

This is who it is:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=1138

Silock
11-02-2007, 09:00 PM
You may not have noticed, but this thread is 2 years old, and yes some things that were posted back then were less that appropriate IMO, but now, two years later, it's just Jackass77 dragging up old dirt to be a pain in the ass.

Yeah, but it's still retarded.

JohninGpt
11-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Yeah, but it's still retarded.
I don't disagree with you, I think anyone getting shot without provocation is a damn tragedy, but like I said, we have a knucklehead digging up old dirt to throw in our faces.

Frazod
11-02-2007, 09:11 PM
And as long as I'm outing the trolls, this is the gay porn douchebag:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=1321

Gonzo
11-02-2007, 09:18 PM
And as long as I'm outing the trolls, this is the gay porn douchebag:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=1321

Well, that Bronko77 asshole just rep'd me again saying he never rep'd that he hopes my mom gets raped. If I knew how to snapshot my screen I'd post it for ya Fraz.

Frazod
11-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Well, that Bronko77 asshole just rep'd me again saying he never rep'd that he hopes my mom gets raped. If I knew how to snapshot my screen I'd post it for ya Fraz.

When you're at your rep page, hit the "print screen" button. Then open the paint program under accessories in your programs menu. When you get the blank screen, hit Control-V and the screen shot of your rep page will show up. That will be too big to attach, but you can use the "select" function (looks like a box drawn with a dotted line on the paint menu) to select the area from the screen shot page that shows the rep comment in question. Then hit Control-X to cut out the highlighted section, then create a new blank paint document and hit Control-V again to save the cut-out shot. Then save it as a JPEG file and attach it to your post using the manage attachments function.

HemiEd
11-02-2007, 09:27 PM
wow...the house I've been working has had gunsmoke on the last couple of days...made me think of bwana..

I prefer to think of Miss Kitty. ;)

HemiEd
11-02-2007, 09:29 PM
What a waste of a good bullet. Could of used it on another Donk cornerback.

That is the most ****ed up post I have ever seen you make.

Gonzo
11-02-2007, 09:32 PM
When you're at your rep page, hit the "print screen" button. Then open the paint program under accessories in your programs menu. When you get the blank screen, hit Control-V and the screen shot of your rep page will show up. That will be too big to attach, but you can use the "select" function (looks like a box drawn with a dotted line on the paint menu) to select the area from the screen shot page that shows the rep comment in question. Then hit Control-X to cut out the highlighted section, then create a new blank paint document and hit Control-V again to save the cut-out shot. Then save it as a JPEG file and attach it to your post using the manage attachments function.

Unfortunately I'm working off a MAC. I don't think it will allow me to do that. I'll try from my work computer Monday.

Frazod
11-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Unfortunately I'm working off a MAC. I don't think it will allow me to do that. I'll try from my work computer Monday.

Sorry, can't help you with that. But I believe you, as does everyone else. This guy is a world class douche.

HemiEd
11-02-2007, 09:34 PM

Wow, you are pretty sharp with that stuff Tim. :thumb:

Frazod
11-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Wow, you are pretty sharp with that stuff Tim. :thumb:

Not really, but that's something I've done a few times.

Gonzo
11-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Sorry, can't help you with that. But I believe you, as does everyone else. This guy is a world class douche.

Tribal Warfare
11-02-2007, 09:49 PM
that Bronko77 asshole just rep'd me again saying he never rep'd that he hopes my mom gets raped. If I knew how to snapshot my screen I'd post it for ya Fraz.

if that's true then it's bannable

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_threats

Physically threatening other members, or posting private information such as home address or phone numbers.

HemiEd
11-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Not really, but that's something I've done a few times.

Well I got the whole ctrl C and V thing down, done it a bunch. But that ctrl X and checkered box deal is a whole new deal to me. I just hope I can remember it.

Halfcan
11-02-2007, 10:04 PM
That is the most ****ed up post I have ever seen you make.

It was a joke-true-but a joke nevertheless.

Frazod
11-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Well I got the whole ctrl C and V thing down, done it a bunch. But that ctrl X and checkered box deal is a whole new deal to me. I just hope I can remember it.

I'll show you how to do it the next time I'm over there. :D

Silock
11-02-2007, 10:22 PM

Shift + Apple key + 3

Open it up in iPhoto and you can crop the section of the screenshot out the same way.

ClevelandBronco
11-02-2007, 11:41 PM

Nope. I have no idea who the douchebag is.

BroncoBuff is one of my favorite cyber guys. This ain't him.

Frazod
11-03-2007, 12:01 AM
if that's true then it's bannable

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_ban_threats

Physically threatening other members, or posting private information such as home address or phone numbers.

Looks like he's finally been whacked. :thumb:

Sadly, he'll be back eventually, but probably not for awhile.

BigRedChief
11-03-2007, 08:27 AM
You may not have noticed, but this thread is 2 years old, and yes some things that were posted back then were less that appropriate IMO,
Let the record show that 2 years ago I was telling the Planet that they stepped over the line and some of these posts were way wrong.:harumph:

Gonzo
11-05-2007, 02:39 PM

Here you go Fraz. Not the best but that'll do.

Frazod
11-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Here you go Fraz. Not the best but that'll do.

Well done.

Again, I never doubted your veracity.