PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens suspended indefinitely

Bowser
11-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Just heard it on Sportscenter in game. Details to follow........

Phobia
11-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Hahahahahahahaha. They should just buy his ass a muzzle and let him play.

Bowser
11-05-2005, 10:33 AM
This was a team move, with the Eagles stating that Owens was suspended for "conduct detrimental to the team".

Katipan
11-05-2005, 10:34 AM
what a waste of talent. idiot.

OldTownChief
11-05-2005, 10:35 AM
what a waste of talent. idiot.

Agreed

Hydrae
11-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Glad to see the Eagles take a stand on this issue. Not just because of the affect to the team ( :) ) but to not take the crap and state for the whole world that this is a team game and T.O. is not a team player.

Bowser
11-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Glad to see the Eagles take a stand on this issue. Not just because of the affect to the team ( :) ) but to not take the crap and state for the whole world that this is a team game and T.O. is not a team player.

Too little, too late from Owens, apparently....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2213944

Bowser
11-05-2005, 10:37 AM
They also said T.O. was upset that he was not honored by the Eagles for his 100th career touchdown.....

Skip Towne
11-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Do they still have to pay him?

nychief
11-05-2005, 10:46 AM
I wonder if we can trade for him and and have him play left tackle tomorrow?

OldTownChief
11-05-2005, 10:52 AM
IMO the idiot can't die soon enough.

CoMoChief
11-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Shit....he's on my fantasy team.

Hydrae
11-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Too little, too late from Owens, apparently....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2213944

Did you by chance hear his reading of this apology? Totally deadpanned it and was completely insincere. He read what his people told him he had to read. I didn't believe a word of it.

Mr. Laz
11-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Shit....he's on my fantasy team.

me too ... that sucks

jidar
11-05-2005, 10:57 AM
Indefinately. lol
I'm guessing that's to leave the door open in case they need to keep him suspended until he shuts the hell up.

Douche Baggins
11-05-2005, 10:58 AM
PWNED

Bwana
11-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Look for him to be a raider next year.

Douche Baggins
11-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Look for him to be a raider next year.

Even the Raiders aren't that stupid.

TO and Moss on the same team? Wouldn't work.

Douche Baggins
Hell....welcome to KC, Terrell!

Bowser
Even the Raiders aren't that stupid.

TO and Moss on the same team? Wouldn't work.

Make for great entertainment, though.

Mecca
11-05-2005, 11:05 AM
I got it, since the Eagles are tanking this year. Let's suspend Owens and blame it on him, brilliant.

Nzoner
11-05-2005, 11:05 AM
While I'm all for Philly suspending the arrogant focker I'm also forced to now start Laverneus Coles in my big money fantasy league. :mad:

Bwana
11-05-2005, 11:07 AM
Hell....welcome to KC, Terrell!

I will take a pass on that move.

Mecca
11-05-2005, 11:07 AM

Because God knows we don't need any WR talent........

Thig Lyfe
11-05-2005, 11:08 AM
I don't think that TO would have the same sort of conflict in KC... except for maybe with LJ somehow... despite his idiocy I wouldn't mind seeing his stats on our scoresheet.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 11:08 AM
T.O. is an embarassment to pro sports.

As good as he is, athletically, the rest overwhelms it.

Bwana
11-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Because God knows we don't need any WR talent........

No, because God knows we don't need a ****ing headcase like that.

Mr. Laz
11-05-2005, 11:11 AM

man i don't know ... our WR just suck and Saunders tends to be pass happy some times.

Owen excels at catching shorter passes and getting great RAC.... perfect for us.

if he just wasn't so stupid :shake:

Mecca
11-05-2005, 11:12 AM
T.O. is an embarassment to pro sports.

As good as he is, athletically, the rest overwhelms it.

I'd really like to know what he's done that's so damn bad. This suspension is ridiculous, everything he said on ESPN is true. Mcnabbs heavily relied on and he's hurting them.

Owens is still one of the hardest working players in the league. He does it all on the field, goes all out. He's not Moss out there he doesn't half ass plays. If that's embarassing, I'll take that on my team anyday.

OldTownChief
11-05-2005, 11:17 AM
I'll take that on my team anyday.

The key word there is "Team"

stevieray
11-05-2005, 11:18 AM
I don't care bout all ya'll that hate me...you can't stop me...put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 11:18 AM
I'd really like to know what he's done that's so damn bad. This suspension is ridiculous, everything he said on ESPN is true. Mcnabbs heavily relied on and he's hurting them.

Owens is still one of the hardest working players in the league. He does it all on the field, goes all out. He's not Moss out there he doesn't half ass plays. If that's embarassing, I'll take that on my team anyday.

How about he shuts his friggin' mouth and lets his actions speak for him, instead of always stirring something up? He may work hard, but his mouth erases the good impression that could create IMO.

Ask any respectable pro player about the distraction someone like him causes--off the record. You will get an earful.

Coach
11-05-2005, 11:20 AM
Hmm.. I hope they Keyshawned him.

Calcountry
11-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Do they still have to pay him?Conduct detrimental is in their contracts, so I would assume they would not.

Calcountry
11-05-2005, 11:24 AM
I think the bitch is finding out what it means to be unprofessional in a professional sport.

nychief
11-05-2005, 11:25 AM
I think the bitch is finding out what it means to be unprofessional in a professional sport.

after 10 years of this shit.. and about 20 mil.

Rain Man
11-05-2005, 11:28 AM
So do we think he's on some sort of 'roids, or is he just naturally built like that? The guy's got a $10 million body and a 25-cent head.

Mecca
11-05-2005, 11:31 AM
This thing he's being suspended for is dumb alright. Go read the entire thing of what he said on ESPN. Everything he says is true, I don't see any problems with what he said at all.

Personally my view on this is simple, Andy Reid jacked up not getting a RB it's going to cost them this year. He's deflecting blame to Owens by doing this. So now the Philly fans will jump all over Owens instead of Reid for his blunders this year.

I do enjoy how speaking your mind is a criminal sin in the NFL. Larry Johnson's a thug for speaking his mind. Owens is a horrible guy no one around here wants on thier team because my god he says what he thinks. I'm sorry but not every single person is going to play good little soldier and not say anything, when they don't agree with what's going on. It gives me a good kick when people expect every player to be a robot and not say jack about anything.

I'll take talent and attitude over good attitude and no talent. It takes talent to win in todays game. You don't toss maybe the best WR in the game today to the curb because you don't like what he said. I think the Dallas Cowboys won Superbowls with some guys who had attitude so obviously it isn't that big of a deal when you're winning games.

You guys that are all about attitude can have your Chris Horns, Marc Boerigters and Coy Wire's and players of that light. I'll take the Larry Johnson's and Terrell Owens of the world and we'll see who get's further in this game. I'd rather win games with guys who say what's on their mind than go 2-14 with a bunch of great guys........

Katipan
11-05-2005, 11:35 AM
If he didn't completely alienate his team mates, his coach, and his fans, maybe there would have been a big whoop ti doo when he caught his 100th.

The fact that he gives a damn about that when his team is only a nose above .500 is all I need to hear.

tk13
11-05-2005, 11:36 AM
This thing he's being suspended for is dumb alright. Go read the entire thing of what he said on ESPN. Everything he says is true, I don't see any problems with what he said at all.

Personally my view on this is simple, Andy Reid jacked up not getting a RB it's going to cost them this year. He's deflecting blame to Owens by doing this. So now the Philly fans will jump all over Owens instead of Reid for his blunders this year.

I do enjoy how speaking your mind is a criminal sin in the NFL. Larry Johnson's a thug for speaking his mind. Owens is a horrible guy no one around here wants on thier team because my god he says what he thinks. I'm sorry but not every single person is going to play good little soldier and not say anything, when they don't agree with what's going on. It gives me a good kick when people expect every player to be a robot and not say jack about anything.

I'll take talent and attitude over good attitude and no talent. It takes talent to win in todays game. You don't toss maybe the best WR in the game today to the curb because you don't like what he said. I think the Dallas Cowboys won Superbowls with some guys who had attitude so obviously it isn't that big of a deal when you're winning games.

You guys that are all about attitude can have your Chris Horns, Marc Boerigters and Coy Wire's and players of that light. I'll take the Larry Johnson's and Terrell Owens of the world and we'll see who get's further in this game. I'd rather win games with guys who say what's on their mind than go 2-14 with a bunch of great guys........
Bill Belichick will take his 3 Super Bowl rings and disagree.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 11:39 AM
...You guys that are all about attitude can have your Chris Horns, Marc Boerigters and Coy Wire's and players of that light. I'll take the Larry Johnson's and Terrell Owens of the world and we'll see who get's further in this game. I'd rather win games with guys who say what's on their mind than go 2-14 with a bunch of great guys........

It is not an "either/or" proposition. Think Priest, Marcus Allen, or someone like Walter Payton.... even Rod Smith. Professional is the first word that comes to my mind. There are enough players with both talent and a good head on their shoulders, that you don't need to settle for the headaches of a Randy Moss or T.O. IMHO.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 11:40 AM

Very good point. :clap:

ZIIIINNNNNGGG!

Mecca
11-05-2005, 11:40 AM

Yes, because Ty Law and Corey Dillon have never spoke their mind. They've never spoke to the media about anything.......they've always been good little soldiers right........

Katipan
11-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Yes because there is no difference between speaking your mind and behaving like a child.

tk13
11-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Yes, because Ty Law and Corey Dillon have never spoke their mind. They've never spoke to the media about anything.......they've always been good little soldiers right........
I must've missed where either one of those guys ripped their Patriots teammates like TO did.

PHOG
11-05-2005, 11:45 AM

I think what he said is spot on, it's the truth. The problem with the Eagles is that they don't have a QB better than a 50% McNabb.

He can't/hasn't thrown any passes down the field farther then 15 yds. If not for Owens breaking Champ (whiff) Bailey's tackle last week for a 91 yd TD, it would have been a hohum 5-10 yd gain.

The problem with Owens isn't his talent, it's with his assholiness. Could he market his abilities better? Without a doubt. That he has chosen to go down this road of being a locker room cancer has only hurt himself far more.

Mecca
11-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Once again, how did Owens rip Mcnabb? I don't see it. You need to go back and reread what he said on ESPN, I don't see that as ripping into Mcnabb.

Owens also was asked about how Donovan McNabb's injuries have affected the Eagles' performance this season.

"Our wins and losses are really predicated on how he plays," he said of McNabb.

Don't most people believe that how your quaterback plays effects your chances of winning a game? But let's not let facts get in the way of spinning comments out of context......

Cochise
11-05-2005, 11:49 AM
True or not, that's something you don't say. Take it to the coach or the QB or the whole team yourself if you have issues.

Crying in the media just makes you look like a pansy.

Katipan
11-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Once again, how did Owens rip Mcnabb? I don't see it. You need to go back and reread what he said on ESPN, I don't see that as ripping into Mcnabb.

Owens also was asked about how Donovan McNabb's injuries have affected the Eagles' performance this season.

Don't most people believe that how your quaterback plays effects your chances of winning a game? But let's not let facts get in the way of spinning comments out of context......

This is not his first interview.
Did you know?

Uatu
11-05-2005, 11:53 AM
No, he doesn't get paid when suspended. ESPN says that's $200,000 per game he misses.

$200,000 per game. Can I play just one of those games?

Maximum of 4 games suspension also according to ESPN. Of course they could just leave him inactive the rest of the year, but they would still have to pay him.

As for TO defenders... I was wondering if he had any left.

tk13
11-05-2005, 11:56 AM

How stupid do you think we all are? You think you can take one small section of an article and spin it to fit you?

The guy said they'd be undefeated if Favre was their QB, and said the Eagles organization had no class or integrity.

headsnap
11-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Crying in the media just makes you look like a pansy.
CIP, Mike Martz

chefsos
11-05-2005, 11:57 AM
The thing about the TO story that's fascinating to me is that a year and a half ago, he threw a fit about free agency with SF, nixed the trade to Baltimore with whining and holdout threats until everyone else involved caved and sent him to his stated dream gig in Philly. He got exactly what he wanted by stamping his feet and holding his breath.

And now this. I don't know whether to :shake:, or ROFL. I guess I'll do both.

Mecca
11-05-2005, 12:04 PM
Well isn't this the team who drilled holes in the wall to peek at their cheerleaders? Vet Stadium where opposing fans went to get battiers thrown at them, Pure Class. Also may I add if your contract is coming up and you happen to god forbid want some more money. They'll franchise you then take it off when no one else has any money........

This is also an organization that isn't that well respected among players in the league to begin with. Just listen to some players after they've left the Eagles.....

And personally, I don't even care about class. If my team went to championship games every year they can be dicks, I don't care aslong as they win.

JBucc
11-05-2005, 12:06 PM
I don't think it matters they wouldn't make the playoffs either way. Now they'll just get blown out every game.

Katipan
11-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Well isn't this the team who drilled holes in the wall to peek at their cheerleaders? Vet Stadium where opposing fans went to get battiers thrown at them, Pure Class. Also may I add if your contract is coming up and you happen to god forbid want some more money. They'll franchise you then take it off when no one else has any money........

This is also an organization that isn't that well respected among players in the league to begin with. Just listen to some players after they've left the Eagles.....

And personally, I don't even care about class. If my team went to championship games every year they can be dicks, I don't care aslong as they win.

oh so now it's not that he's misunderstood, it's that the Eagles deserve it?

give me a break.

how many of those championship games has TO helped them win?

Mecca
11-05-2005, 12:17 PM
oh so now it's not that he's misunderstood, it's that the Eagles deserve it?

give me a break.

how many of those championship games has TO helped them win?

The only NFC championship game that had TO on the roster.....

Anyway here is my ultimate point on this situation. The NFL is not a damn dinner party. The players aren't our friends and buddies. So why the hell do we care who is an asshole and who's not? Shouldn't the only thing that matters be who's good and who's not? Who's out there helping the team win games and who's playing like crap?

We really need to come off this thing that we need these good guys who are our buddies. I don't know any of those players personally so I don't really give a crap how they act. I just care about how they play and if they win games.

Douche Baggins
11-05-2005, 12:18 PM

TO didn't play in the game.

That being said, I'd welcome TO to KC. I know it won't happen though.

Mecca
11-05-2005, 12:19 PM
TO didn't play in the game.

That being said, I'd welcome TO to KC. I know it won't happen though.

I was being sarcastic with that comment......

Katipan
11-05-2005, 12:20 PM
The only NFC championship game that had TO on the roster......

really?

Katipan
11-05-2005, 12:20 PM

sure you were

Uatu
11-05-2005, 12:22 PM

He didn't play in that game. Or in the playoffs at all previous to that.

Mecca
11-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Well hey next time I feel the urge to make a joke I'll make sure to point out it's not meant to be taken seriously. Technically he was on the roster, it's not like I busted out "the one Owens played in".

Lighten up people, you'd think Owens stole your wives and made you be the father to his kids.

morphius
11-05-2005, 12:26 PM
This is such a shame...

...to my FFL team.

HemiEd
Good for the Eagles, finally standing up to this whiny, self centered, egotistical, biatch! :clap:

(sitting back waiting on the race card to be played by jWhit.)

Uatu
Lighten up people, you'd think Owens stole your wives and mad you be the father to his kids.

It just warms my heart sometimes to see someone get what's coming to them.

Katipan
11-05-2005, 12:27 PM
It just warms my heart sometimes to see someone get what's coming to them.

It warms my heart to watch a man grasp for straws

Uatu
11-05-2005, 12:28 PM
It warms my heart to watch a man grasp for straws

He was just joking.

:hmmm: :shake:

Bwana
11-05-2005, 12:28 PM

Yeah, Um, ok meme.

Mecca
11-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Sarcasm is truly dead on this board......I'll remember everything I say is taken extremely seriously from now on.

Katipan
11-05-2005, 12:32 PM
really?

tk13
11-05-2005, 12:39 PM

Anyway here is my ultimate point on this situation. The NFL is not a damn dinner party. The players aren't our friends and buddies. So why the hell do we care who is an asshole and who's not? Shouldn't the only thing that matters be who's good and who's not? Who's out there helping the team win games and who's playing like crap?

We really need to come off this thing that we need these good guys who are our buddies. I don't know any of those players personally so I don't really give a crap how they act. I just care about how they play and if they win games.
How has what he said helped his team win any games?

I could care less if some of these guys were jerkoffs either, that's one thing, but it's not easy to play with a guy who doesn't respect his teammates and takes shots at the team he's supposedly trying to help win. I have a real hard time seeing how TO can rip whoever he wants yet he's most interested in winning. That's precisely the reason I have a problem with this, not that he's an asshole, but he's hurting his team.

Bwana
11-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Sarcasm is truly dead on this board......I'll remember everything I say is taken extremely seriously from now on.

Nice spin.........really.

T.O
11-05-2005, 12:55 PM
PEOPLE HATED ON JESUS TOO

Coach
11-05-2005, 12:56 PM
ROFL

T.O
11-05-2005, 12:59 PM
How has what he said helped his team win any games?

I could care less if some of these guys were jerkoffs either, that's one thing, but it's not easy to play with a guy who doesn't respect his teammates and takes shots at the team he's supposedly trying to help win. I have a real hard time seeing how TO can rip whoever he wants yet he's most interested in winning. That's precisely the reason I have a problem with this, not that he's an asshole, but he's hurting his team.

T.O isn't hurting the team. T.O goes out there and give it his all. He does what he does. Big Players make big plays, it's not T.O's fault Andy Reid is a a hack and has no semblence of a running game. They don't even try to run the ball. Mcnabb has a sports hernia and his refusal to get surgery has done nothing but hurt the eagles as well. Now back to doing pushups in my driveway......

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 01:00 PM
PEOPLE HATED ON JESUS TOO

SDChiefsfan has a new screenname.....stupid bastard. :shake:

tk13
11-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Hey T.O. Looks like you forgot a period. No wait, you've already had yours this week.

Katipan
11-05-2005, 01:01 PM
T.O. is Leon

Spicy McHaggis
11-05-2005, 01:13 PM
TO shouldn't have been suspended because it never should have gotten this bad. His team mates needed to get together, go to TO and tell him to STFD and STFU. At some point you have to take care of your own and you can't expect the FO to handle it all for you.

Chiefnj
11-05-2005, 01:16 PM
The thing about the TO story that's fascinating to me is that a year and a half ago, he threw a fit about free agency with SF, nixed the trade to Baltimore with whining and holdout threats until everyone else involved caved and sent him to his stated dream gig in Philly. He got exactly what he wanted by stamping his feet and holding his breath.

And now this. I don't know whether to :shake:, or ROFL. I guess I'll do both.

That's not completely true. His old agent screwed everything up by not filing his free agent papers in a timely manner. He wasn't an open free agent which is why you had the whole trade extravaganza.

Here's the deal. Every owner and GM in the league knows that TO is a fantastic player who will do whatever you ask on Sunday. He'll risk a career ending injury to play. Every owner also knows that TO has to be kept happy or he will be a huge distraction. When TO is unhappy which means you either trade him or pay him. There's no other option.

patteeu
11-05-2005, 01:45 PM
You just don't badmouth Donovan McNabb, no matter how accurate your criticisms are. TO should call Rush Limbaugh and do lunch sometime to discuss it.

chefsos
11-05-2005, 01:48 PM
That's not completely true. His old agent screwed everything up by not filing his free agent papers in a timely manner. He wasn't an open free agent which is why you had the whole trade extravaganza.

Here's the deal. Every owner and GM in the league knows that TO is a fantastic player who will do whatever you ask on Sunday. He'll risk a career ending injury to play. Every owner also knows that TO has to be kept happy or he will be a huge distraction. When TO is unhappy which means you either trade him or pay him. There's no other option.

Yeah, I knew about the agent's foulup. That just set the whole circus in motion. I'm beginning to wonder if this whole thing would be taking place now if free agency had taken him to the highest bidder then.

BTW, the ESPN story is up now.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2214754

Eagles suspend T.O. indefinitely for comments
By Len Pasquarelli
ESPN.com
Archive

Terrell Owens was suspended by the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday for conduct detrimental to the team, a catch-all sanction that team officials imposed after deliberating much of Friday over how to address the latest flap involving their loquacious wide receiver.

Owens, who blasted the organization on Thursday for not publicly recognizing his 100th career touchdown catch two weeks ago, will miss the Eagles' key Sunday night game against the Washington Redskins.

It is uncertain when -- or if -- he will return to the team.

Under terms of the NFL's collective bargaining agreement, a player can be suspended for a maximum of four games for conduct detrimental to his team. It remained unclear if the Eagles have fined Owens; a team source declined to address any financial element of the disciplinary action. A fine would cost Owens $205,882 for every game he misses, based on his salary of $3.5 million for this season.

It is not certain if Owens, who was suspended for a week during training camp, will appeal the latest sanction by Eagles officials. Agent Drew Rosenhaus did not immediately return messages Saturday afternoon.

Eagles rookie Reggie Brown, a second-round draft choice, is expected to replace Owens in the starting lineup.

Critical of quarterback Donovan McNabb and the organization during an interview Thursday with ESPN.com, Owens issued a private apology Friday to teammates, followed by a public apology in which he read a terse statement. One team source said Saturday, though, that Owens' apologies failed to fully comply with all of the conditions that team officials, including coach Andy Reid, had stipulated.

Even after giving his apology, team officials told ESPN.com on Friday afternoon and reiterated later in the evening that the situation with Owens was still under review and hinted that a suspension remained a possibility. Said one team official at the time: "All options remain on the table."

The Eagles spent considerable time Friday speaking with league officials and clarifying through the NFL Management Council various options. Owens was unavailable to the media after his public apology, but he did make his weekly appearance on a Miami radio station.

"Hey, if I am [suspended], I am," he said. "That would be a discredit to the team and obviously it would hurt the team. It would be a sad situation."

The suspension culminated another week of unrest with Owens. Early in the week, he apprised Philadelphia officials that he had sprained his ankle in last Sunday's loss to the Denver Broncos, and might require some time off. One day later, he was back at practice and seemingly prepared to play against the Redskins, at least before the latest incendiary incident.

In seven games this season, Owens has 47 catches for 763 yards and six touchdowns.

This is the second time Owens has been suspended during his controversial 10-year career. While a 49er in 2000, he was suspended one game by San Francisco coach Steve Mariucci following his touchdown celebrations on the Cowboys' star logo at the center of Texas Stadium.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 01:51 PM
T.O. is Leon

True dat.

Katipan
11-05-2005, 01:51 PM
While a 49er in 2000, he was suspended one game by San Francisco coach Steve Mariucci following his touchdown celebrations on the Cowboys' star logo at the center of Texas Stadium.

I still love that. Only because of the rivalry.

Like if Boomer copped a squat in the blackhole.

morphius
11-05-2005, 01:57 PM
I still love that. Only because of the rivalry.

Like if Boomer copped a squat in the blackhole.
I actually enjoyed that as well. I love a rivalry that is more then just talk.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2005, 02:01 PM
...Like if Boomer copped a squat in the blackhole.

Helluva an idea. ROFL

Phobia
11-05-2005, 02:04 PM
It has been reported through multiple sources that Chad Johnson broke into a riverdance upon being informed of the TO suspension.

Jim Jones
11-05-2005, 04:04 PM

How much are the Eagles winning with TO "speaking his mind" right now? They're basically the same roster from last years team that went to the Superbowl, but what's the difference? No chemistry in the team, Owens has torn that team apart. Last year he was happy and content and then in the off-season he turned into a bitch,a nd it's been downhill ever since.

BCD
11-05-2005, 04:22 PM
This was a team move, with the Eagles stating that Owens was suspended for "conduct detrimental to the team".This was most likely mentioned, but, Isn't him not playing "detrimental to the team"?

Joe Seahawk
11-05-2005, 04:24 PM
I think this should be solved in the locker room.. Terrell's teammates should kick his ass.