PDA

View Full Version : How Long Should Our Secondary Be In The Toaster Today?

kczoo
11-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Geeeezzzz, Im stressed out now

Saggysack
11-06-2005, 10:51 AM
You are stressed out over a football game?

Mr. Krab
11-06-2005, 11:00 AM
You are stressed out over a football game?
Some people invest themself into their football team. I do too.

Our secondary should be ready to give up another career day. :(

Chief Roundup
11-06-2005, 11:02 AM
TIME OF POSSESSION is the key to protecting our secondary. As well as the key to us winning the game!

So it depends on how well we block the Raider pass rush. If we can run our offense and pound the rock we can dictate to the Raiders offense what they can do with thier offense. Meaning they won't be able to just stick with the run and we can set our safeties and linebackers in slightly deeper zones.

Saggysack
11-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Some people invest themself into their football team. I do too.

Our secondary should be ready to give up another career day. :(

And I don't because I don't get stressed out about it?

It's a game. A win or a loss has absolutely no bearing on my life. The Chiefs don't pay my bills.

Psyko Tek
11-06-2005, 11:22 AM
TIME OF POSSESSION is the key to protecting our secondary. As well as the key to us winning the game!

So it depends on how well we block the Raider pass rush. If we can run our offense and pound the rock we can dictate to the Raiders offense what they can do with thier offense. Meaning they won't be able to just stick with the run and we can set our safeties and linebackers in slightly deeper zones.

nope that's not true
with our secondary they can score in a matter of seconds

each and everytime they get the ball
:cuss:

Count Zarth
11-06-2005, 11:24 AM
So far so good!

farmerchief
11-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Secondary and complete D is playing very well. Offense stinks!!!

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Sigh....too bad we didnt have this defense 2 years ago........They arnt world beaters or anything, but they are pretty much the only reason we are stil in the game.