PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Chief fans.

Crow
11-06-2005, 03:37 PM
These games are always fun to watch. Ballsy call and a great win.

If you guys ever want to come trash a few rival fans, check out the site in my profile.

See y'all again soon.

CupidStunt
11-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks, Crow. Classy post by a classy guy.

Not like that Jack's libido, huh? ;)

ChiefFripp
11-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks for being a cool rival fan. After some tards showed disrespect for Raiderfan(R.I.P.), you came here and showed nothing but class.

...what a game!

siberian khatru
11-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I told you to stick around.

:p

siberian khatru
BTW, you were all class on the game thread.

Bwana
Thanks bud, that was one hell of a game.

Crow
11-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks, Crow. Classy post by a classy guy.

Not like that Jack's libido, huh? ;)

Hey. Some of us can actually enter a conversation understanding that there's a very real possibility that we don't know everything. Some can't. That's all I've got to say about that.

Come see us. We deserve to be ridiculed after that Larry Johnson "I thought YOU had him?!?!?!" play. :banghead:

JBucc
I can't say I would show that much class if my team lost like that.

Frazod
Thanks. Come back anytime. :thumb:

And good luck against those ass-sucking Broncos. :grr:

dirk digler
11-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Thanks Crow. You are a classy Raider fan if that is possible. :p

Crow
11-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Hard loss, but they all are in this series.

Special thanks to the officals for keeping both teams in the game.

I told you to stick around.

:p

Yeah, I sure would have hated to miss that, lol.

FloridaChief
11-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks, Crow. It should be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out...

morphius
11-06-2005, 03:49 PM
It was a fun time! Thx for stopping in.

Coach
11-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Thanks Crow!

Hope you guys can beat the shit out of Denver. Granted, I hate the Raiders, since it's rivarly, but Denver is by far, the worst of all.

Valiant
11-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Crow heres to your team beating the shit of the fukwad donkeys, twice...

chefsos
11-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Very cool, dude. I'm just a n00b, but I would venture a guess that you're welcome here anytime, not just Raider week. Lotta stuff besides football goes on here and you sound just cracked enough to fit right in.

Crow
11-06-2005, 03:52 PM
So, where's all the "Our season is over!" Chiefs fans? Feeling any better now?

Redcoats58
11-06-2005, 03:54 PM
So, where's all the "Our season is over!" Chiefs fans? Feeling any better now?
That is coming along shortly after the effects of the game wear off. lol

Crow
11-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Also, before I forget my manners (Raider fan...manners...insert look of confusion here), thanks for the hospitality, guys. Class bunch of people ya got here...Raiderman thread aside. ;)

BigOlChiefsfan
11-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Good luck next week.

KcMizzou
11-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks. I'm damn glad we're done with you guys.

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 04:13 PM
whew ya squeaked by with that win... i seriously thought this was goingto be an easy win for you!!

chiefs fan... today!!

AndChiefs
11-06-2005, 05:08 PM
HBBolt...Raiders are never easy..always within a touchdown it seems.

Coach
11-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Well, look up the scoreboards in the past HBBoltGirl. All of our games were decided by a TD or less, and that the game winning score always come within less than a minute.

A win is a win.

luv
11-06-2005, 05:22 PM
whew ya squeaked by with that win... i seriously thought this was goingto be an easy win for you!!

chiefs fan... today!!
You may have liked our win today, but you are far from being a Chiefs fan.

chiefs4me
11-06-2005, 05:43 PM

chiefs fan... today!!

:rolleyes:....your team barely beat a jets 3rd string QB today..so shut the hell up bitch.....ROFL

KcMizzou
11-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Cat fight!

Settle down, ladies.

Coach
11-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Cat fight!

Settle down, ladies.

Eh, that's not likely. They're feeling catty today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/catty.jpg

chiefs4me
11-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Cat fight!

Settle down, ladies.

:evil:

Ugly Duck
11-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Like a rusty old record stuck in a loop, KC drives the stake into our hearts yet again. How many times have we "had the game won" only to have the Red Devils keep plugging away and somehow get the W. Here's my last congrats on another nailbiting win. My last because....

Enjoy it whilst ya can, stinkin' ChiefsFanz! This is your season... you'd better do something with it. Oakland went through this a coupla years back - the last gasp before old age set in. Its the ol' closing window thingie. This year, you'd better get it together or else the Donks are gonna run away with the division. Oakland's season is over. Sandy Eggo is too inconsistant, kinda like KC. Only you two can stop the Donks. Go for it.

Logical
11-06-2005, 07:17 PM
I just want to say that somehow we manage to get some very classy opposition fans to this BB, UD has alway been one and now we can add Crow to the list.:clap:

chiefs4me
11-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Like a rusty old record stuck in a loop, KC drives the stake into our hearts yet again. How many times have we "had the game won" only to have the Red Devils keep plugging away and somehow get the W. Here's my last congrats on another nailbiting win. My last because....

Enjoy it whilst ya can, stinkin' ChiefsFanz! This is your season... you'd better do something with it. Oakland went through this a coupla years back - the last gasp before old age set in. Its the ol' closing window thingie. This year, you'd better get it together or else the Donks are gonna run away with the division. Oakland's season is over. Sandy Eggo is too inconsistant, kinda like KC. Only you two can stop the Donks. Go for it.

ROFL...congratulations and a diss in the same post.;)

I would say better luck next time, but I know better....:D

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 09:11 PM
You may have liked our win today, but you are far from being a Chiefs fan.

lol.. never will be a quiefs fan i was glad you SQUEAKED BY I said!!

at least we never fell behind the jets... like you did almost the whole game Loser!!!... see ya in December

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/sandchix/DSC00672.jpg

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 09:13 PM
btw hows priest doin?..

OldTownChief
11-06-2005, 09:24 PM

at least we never fell behind the jets... like you did almost the whole game Loser!!!... see ya in December

We never fell behind the Jets either. In fact we held them to 7.

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 10:03 PM
:rolleyes:....your team barely beat a jets 3rd string QB today..so shut the hell up bitch.....ROFL

lol you wish you were my bitch. ass pounder!!

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 10:04 PM

guess you didn't watch the first half

Phobia
11-06-2005, 10:05 PM
ass pounder... is that an insult or an invite?

milkman
11-06-2005, 10:07 PM

Jesus.

If you're going to talk smack, then you oughta have a freakin' clue!

luv
11-06-2005, 10:08 PM
You guys win, and you celebrate by coming to a rival's board?

And I don't believe she said she was your bitch. I believe she was saying that you are the bitch. Do we need some reading comprehension classes, young lady?

Cochise
11-06-2005, 10:09 PM
The Chargers have fans?

luv
11-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Jesus.

We established a few weeks ago that she needed a few lessons in that department.

Cochise
11-06-2005, 10:10 PM

Just be honest with us and admit that you picked the Chargers because you like the color of their uniforms.

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Jesus.

Final 1 2 3 4 Score
Oakland 3 6 0 14 23
Kansas City 0 6 7 14 27

your score at the half was oak 9 kc 6.. now who the **** isn't paying attention?... i'm still glad you guys won.. lol

milkman
11-06-2005, 10:13 PM
We established a few weeks ago that she needed a few lessons in that department.

Suggesting that a few lessons will help her find a clue, implies that she has the ability to learn.

I wouldn't waste time giving her lessons.

luv
11-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Suggesting that a few lessons will help her find a clue, implies that she has the ability to learn.

I wouldn't waste time giving her lessons.
No, no, no. I was referring to her talking smack. You don't have to have a clue to talk smack...all you have to do is take something that someone said and throw it back in their face without sounding retarded.

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 10:15 PM

And I don't believe she said she was your bitch. I believe she was saying that you are the bitch. Do we need some reading comprehension classes, young lady?

lol i'll take note.. the only reason i came to your lame ass board in the first place was to congratulate you ... then i get all this crap... sorry if you cant handle smack talk but get the **** over yourselves and have fun.. lol

luv
11-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Final 1 2 3 4 Score
Oakland 3 6 0 14 23
Kansas City 0 6 7 14 27

your score at the half was oak 9 kc 6.. now who the **** isn't paying attention?... i'm still glad you guys won.. lol
Who gives a shit what the score is at halftime? That's not when it matters.

tommykat
11-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Who gives a shit what the score is at halftime? That's not when it matters.

:D:

luv
11-06-2005, 10:16 PM
lol i'll take note.. the only reason i came to your lame ass board in the first place was to congratulate you ... then i get all this crap... sorry if you cant handle smack talk but get the **** over yourselves and have fun.. lol

Are you literally laughing out loud, or do you just like typing "lol" all the time?

milkman
11-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Final 1 2 3 4 Score
Oakland 3 6 0 14 23
Kansas City 0 6 7 14 27

I would suggest you take a few reading comprehension courses, but again, I ask, why waste the time.

luv
11-06-2005, 10:17 PM
If you just came to congratulate us, why is there smack talk to handle?

Coach
11-06-2005, 10:18 PM

Hmm... Let's see.

Chiefs 27, Jets 7. (21 point difference)

Chargers 31, Jets 26. (6 point difference)

The Jets are a terrible team. How the hell you manage to give up 26 points to that team is unknown to me, while we kicked their asses up and down on the field.

KcMizzou
11-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Hmm... Let's see.

The Jets are a terrible team. How the hell you manage to give up 26 points to that team is unknown to me, while we kicked their asses up and down on the field.While they still had Pennington...

:D

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Are you literally laughing out loud, or do you just like typing "lol" all the time?

yes .. i actually do laugh, you might wanna try it, feels good to laugh especially when opposing fans hate your guts, good luck in new york next week.

luv
11-06-2005, 10:22 PM
yes .. i actually do laugh, you might wanna try it, feels good to laugh especially when opposing fans hate your guts, good luck in new york next week.
I am laughing. You can't tell?

Cochise
11-06-2005, 10:25 PM

Well it might have something to do with you acting like a C U Next Tuesday before...

milkman
11-06-2005, 10:26 PM
No, no, no. I was referring to her talking smack. You don't have to have a clue to talk smack...all you have to do is take something that someone said and throw it back in their face without sounding retarded.

Actually, I disagree.

Good smack shows intelligience.

You have to know what the other person/people are talking about to throw it back in their face.

I don't think this person has known what anyone has talked about since she was in the goo goo, ga ga stage of her life, which couldn't have been more than a few months ago.

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Hmm... Let's see.

The Jets are a terrible team. How the hell you manage to give up 26 points to that team is unknown to me, while we kicked their asses up and down on the field.

do you remember last year when they took us out of the playoffs.. we had that over us i would assume.. btw we kick the raiders ass every time we play them.... chargers 27 fakers 14 - chiefs 27 fakers 23 and you're lucky you got that touchdown in the last 4 seconds of the game.

luv
11-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Actually, I disagree.

Good smack shows intelligience.

You have to know what the other person/people are talking about to throw it back in their face.

I don't think this person has known what anyone has talked about since she was in the goo goo, ga ga stage of her life, which couldn't have been more than a few months ago.
True. She really does try. She just sounds like she's 12 when she does it, though. Guess I'm giving her more of the benefit of the doubt than you are.

Iowanian
11-06-2005, 10:29 PM
BoltHooker is still hanging around offering a little half and half?

How much for 20 minutes in dirtytown lardass?

luv
11-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Just be honest with us and admit that you picked the Chargers because you like the color of their uniforms.
My favorite color is blue. Does this mean I'm not supposed to be a Chiefs fan? :p

milkman
11-06-2005, 10:31 PM
True. She really does try. She just sounds like she's 12 when she does it, though. Guess I'm giving her more of the benefit of the doubt than you are.

Well...Stop it! :spank:

luv
11-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Well...Stop it! :spank:
You're a little over a week early on the spankings.

And I'm sorry. I will never overestimate someone ever again. :p

milkman
11-06-2005, 10:35 PM
You're a little over a week early on the spankings.

And I'm sorry. I will never overestimate someone ever again. :p

It's never too early for a good spanking!

luv
11-06-2005, 10:37 PM
BTW, thank you for the congratulatory thread, Crow. :thumb:

HBBoltGirl
11-06-2005, 10:38 PM
BoltHooker is still hanging around offering a little half and half?

How much for 20 minutes in dirtytown lardass?

lol!!! bolthooker please you're killin me smalls... lmao!!! wafj

Coach
11-06-2005, 10:40 PM
do you remember last year when they took us out of the playoffs.. we had that over us i would assume.. btw we kick the raiders ass every time we play them.... chargers 27 fakers 14 - chiefs 27 fakers 23 and you're lucky you got that touchdown in the last 4 seconds of the game.

Yeah, I remember last year where MARTY took you out of the playoffs. I'm sorry sweetheart, but as long as Marty is going to be your Head Coach, you can pretty much expect a nice 11-5 season, but a early exit from the playoffs. Typical Marty style, puked it up in the first game of the playoffs. Cleveland fans agree, Kansas City fans agree, and San Diego fans will learn, he'll get you close, but break your heart every time.

As for the Chargers/Raiders, glad to see you guys beat them. However, the bigger question is, can you sweep them, like Kansas City just did? Stay tuned.

luv
11-06-2005, 10:45 PM
lol!!! bolthooker please you're killin me smalls... lmao!!! wafj
Well, Iowanian. You can't call her a lardass. She just laughed it off. We must be more entertaining than her own team's board. Seeing as how she just won't leave.

kcfanXIII
11-06-2005, 10:55 PM
god i love it when we beat the raiders. and being there today was worth every penny it cost me. to see the look on all the fader fans that were talkin trash before the game, oh that ws pricless. they shut up really quick, and left even faster. last second win, great for morale. oh and let me mention, moss' double single. his lone catch may have been for a td, but he didn't hurt us nearly as bad as he did last time. so one catch one tackle. lol. stay tuned, slaps in the face will be a little late this week. hard to nitpick..., any suggestions? so far i'm slapin jordan black, too many penalties, not enough production. also first half play calling gets slapped in the face.... again. thats gotta stop. any other slaps in the face to hand out?

luv
11-06-2005, 10:59 PM
god i love it when we beat the raiders. and being there today was worth every penny it cost me. to see the look on all the fader fans that were talkin trash before the game, oh that ws pricless. they shut up really quick, and left even faster. last second win, great for morale. oh and let me mention, moss' double single. his lone catch may have been for a td, but he didn't hurt us nearly as bad as he did last time. so one catch one tackle. lol. stay tuned, slaps in the face will be a little late this week. hard to nitpick..., any suggestions? so far i'm slapin jordan black, too many penalties, not enough production. also first half play calling gets slapped in the face.... again. thats gotta stop. any other slaps in the face to hand out?
I see you found a ticket. Did you go and buy it at the gate? Glad you had fun. Wish I could have been there. I hope the Denver game is that exciting (with the same result, of course).

kcfanXIII
11-06-2005, 11:04 PM
I see you found a ticket. Did you go and buy it at the gate? Glad you had fun. Wish I could have been there. I hope the Denver game is that exciting (with the same result, of course).
i walked for less than twenty minutes asking for extra tix. and the nicest lady i've ever met, sold me a great ticket, on the 50, third level, for face value. if she reads this post, THANK YOU SO MUCH. for denver we're gonna have to be loud like we were today. plummer folds under pressure like that. reminds me of cryin ryan

luv
11-06-2005, 11:07 PM
i walked for less than twenty minutes asking for extra tix. and the nicest lady i've ever met, sold me a great ticket, on the 50, third level, for face value. if she reads this post, THANK YOU SO MUCH. for denver we're gonna have to be loud like we were today. plummer folds under pressure like that. reminds me of cryin ryan
You gonna try to go to that game, too?

kcfanXIII
11-06-2005, 11:14 PM
You gonna try to go to that game, too?
if i got the money. i'd love to get in plummers head, psych him out.

Coach
11-06-2005, 11:15 PM
I would absolutely love to go to either the Patriots or Denver game in Arrowhead if I could.

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 06:32 PM

oh no you didn't...are you really stupid enough to believe that you beat the jets....ROFL the jets(mostly 3rd string at that) gave you that game..even your own board thinks so. Oh yea planteers, that is why she is here, they don't care for her smack over on her own site.......:rolleyes:

now about that ass pounding....coming to texas anytime soon?

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 06:37 PM

Oh yea...go luvy go.....:p

Cochise
11-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, Iowanian. You can't call her a lardass. She just laughed it off. We must be more entertaining than her own team's board. Seeing as how she just won't leave.

Well dp4bolts hasn't been back in a while, maybe you guys finally ran her off. :p