PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs D actually held a team to under 300 yards offense!

jjjayb
11-06-2005, 02:47 PM
175 yards passing and 101 yards rushing! :clap:

plbrdude
11-06-2005, 02:52 PM
may be we move to 28th D now?

CupidStunt
11-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Good performance overall.

Shame they were so soft at the end.

And a shame they allowed as many points as they did. They should've been held to either 9 or somewhere around that. Those 2 last drive TDs suck.

ARROW2
11-06-2005, 02:54 PM

And a shame they allowed as many points as they did. They should've been held to either 9 or somewhere around that. Those 2 last drive TDs suck.

One of them phantom penalty-aided.

MichaelH
11-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Holding the Randy Moss Faiders to under 300 yards is no small feat! ROFL

jjjayb
11-06-2005, 03:09 PM

6 points off of 2 field goals came when the Raiders started in fieldgoal range already. Once due to the fumble and the other due to bad kick coverage. Can't blame the D for those points.

Don't really need to talk about the 6 points the refs gave them with the awful PI call and then the even more awful roughing the passer call

Bob Dole
11-06-2005, 03:18 PM
This deserves to be pinned at the top for a week.

When was the last time this defense held anyone to under 300 yards?

CoMoChief
11-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Any news on Ryan Sims? I never thought Id say it, but I'm getting a little antsy in my pantsy to get him back at the DT position. If he could in anyway start off from where he left off, then we could have better pass rushing, along with the better pass coverage.

HC_Chief
11-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Any news on Ryan Sims? I never thought Id say it, but I'm getting a little antsy in my pantsy to get him back at the DT position. If he could in anyway start off from where he left off, then we could have better pass rushing, along with the better pass coverage.

No doubt. Siavii makes Sims look like an all-pro, by comparison.

penchief
11-06-2005, 03:23 PM

Nice thought. I hope it comes true.