PDA

View Full Version : Ed Jasper complaining about tripping call.

Bob Dole
11-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Just aired on KCFX:

Whine whine whine whine whine whine. You tell me whine whine whine. I was tackled whine whine whine whine whine. Wow, my pussy really hurts whine whine whine. We get hosed every week whine whine whine whine whine whine. Calls like that really turn the game.

Yo, Ed. Go look at the tape and then come back and whine some more about how your team got jobbed.

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Stuart SchWHITEGUYert was whining earlier, too.

Raider PLAYERS whining about the refs. That is the height of hilarity. Their franchise's most recognizable trait is being flagged!

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 05:35 PM
It was a lousy call, but the correct one.......Poetic Justice for that lousy call on Jared Allen..........IM sick of refs deciding outcomes of games....let the players play.

Valiant
11-06-2005, 05:44 PM
It was a bad call, but it equals out the allan one...

Rain Man
11-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Stuart SchWHITEGUYert was whining earlier, too.

Raider PLAYERS whining about the refs. That is the height of hilarity. Their franchise's most recognizable trait is being flagged!

Schweigert was sure getting a lot of camera time today, quite a bit of it by yelling at his defensive coordinator and other players.

Bob Dole
11-06-2005, 05:47 PM
Porter just whined about it too.

Skip Towne
11-06-2005, 05:49 PM
I didn't see anything wrong with that tripping call. Even Harlan commented that tripping is usually done by the offensive line. He didn't specifically say Denver but we all knew what he meant.

Reaper16
11-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Chirs Mortenson was bitching about it on ESPN.com's Primetime HQ chat, too. It was bullshit, but not as completely off as the one on Allen. This about sums it up: karma bitch!

morphius
11-06-2005, 05:56 PM
If jared allens call was good, so was that one. both lead to TD's.

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 05:57 PM
The Allen call was worse.....Although I can sort of understand how the refs might have viewed it in "realtime" and thought that it was roughing the passer. This sort of thing clearly illustrates the need for an official up in the booth to watch instant replay and overide these horrendous game changing calls.

Cochise
11-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Yo Ed, isntead of being so distraught about a call, how about doing something to stop us from marching 80 yards for the winning score

Mr. Laz
11-06-2005, 06:02 PM
allen call = bogus (led to allen getting flag for being mouthy)

sapp PI call on Porter = bogus

both these gave a huge boost in the drive to take the lead in the first place.

siberian khatru
11-06-2005, 06:50 PM
It that call had put the ball at the 1-yard line, I could understand them being upset.

Since it didn't, they should go **** themselves.

Lzen
11-06-2005, 07:00 PM
I don't know if it really was a BS call. After watching the review, it looks like it is possible that the guy really did whip his leg upward as he was rolling. Of course, it's hard to tell from the TV view if it was intentional or part of the roll. I guess the ref was right there and thought it was intentional.

MadMax
11-06-2005, 07:05 PM
I don't know if it really was a BS call. After watching the review, it looks like it is possible that the guy really did whip his leg upward as he was rolling. Of course, it's hard to tell from the TV view if it was intentional or part of the roll. I guess the ref was right there and thought it was intentional.

Nah, it was an unintentional movement of the leg in an evolving situation... :p Hey one BS call deserves another.

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Wasnt it Phil Lucketts crew that officiated today??

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Porter just whined about it too.

I would love to be on their plane ride home right now.... I can just imagine the shit they're bitching about. ROFL

Lzen
11-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Nah, it was an unintentional movement of the leg in an evolving situation... :p Hey one BS call deserves another.

Well, if it was, so what. :) Like others have said, it made up for the BS calls that got Chokeland their TD to get within' 5.

Logical
11-06-2005, 07:12 PM
It was a bad call, but it equals out the allan one...Well at least the tripping call was technically justified, though I thought it was hilarious because it resulted from a leg whip by the Chiefs lineman, could not really catch which Chiefs lineman but I would send that guy a sixer if I could.

Nelson Muntz
11-06-2005, 09:12 PM
What about the noncall on the repeated facemask grabbing of Dante Hall early in the game? I mean Jesus Christ how can that many officials miss that? From the brief replay I saw on the scoreboard I thought I saw at least three players grab his facemask for God knows how long.

beer bacon
11-06-2005, 09:47 PM
The second half was full of terrible calls. The Raiders wouldn't have ever had the lead if not for horrible calls so they really shouldn't be complaining.

Cochise
11-06-2005, 09:57 PM
The second half was full of terrible calls. The Raiders wouldn't have ever had the lead if not for horrible calls so they really shouldn't be complaining.

Exactly. While this one may have been right or not right, there were so many calls missed in the second half that it's useless to complain about one.

The game would have looked a hundred times different if everything had been called correctly. Jasper complains about his tripping call but if Allen's phantom roughing the passer didn't happen maybe we don't even end up needing that last TD.

Bottom line is that the lay of the land with 1:45 or whatever it was left on the clock was that the Raiders D needed a stop and they couldn't make one. Our O needed to go win the game for us and they did.

One team got it done and the other one couldn't.

Coach
11-06-2005, 10:02 PM
From my buddy Luckeechief.

http://www.myonlineimages.com/Members/luckeechief/images/swept.gif

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Karma, karma, karma.

And I still *****ing hate Stuart Schwiegert...

ck_IN
11-07-2005, 08:40 AM
Actually I'd be curious to see the exact definition of that penality. He was knocked/tackled to the ground. As he was rolling over his tripping was purely incidental.

However that call balances out the Allen blown call which led to Oaktown points so what the hell.

DaFace
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Actually I'd be curious to see the exact definition of that penality. He was knocked/tackled to the ground. As he was rolling over his tripping was purely incidental.

However that call balances out the Allen blown call which led to Oaktown points so what the hell.

I'd be curious to see the exact rule, too. I've seen tripping called on cornerbacks who have simply fallen down on their routes before. I don't think I've even seen it called when it actually looked all that intentional. The call may have been iffy, but the Allen call was much more so.

patteeu
11-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Well at least the tripping call was technically justified, though I thought it was hilarious because it resulted from a leg whip by the Chiefs lineman, could not really catch which Chiefs lineman but I would send that guy a sixer if I could.

I'm worried about your eyesight, Vlad. Have you had it checked lately?