PDA

View Full Version : Post-loss fallout from www.raiderskickass.com...

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Now with bonus content from raiderfans.net!

That was really pathetic of the defense!!! Only like 1 minute and they couldn't hold them back for at least a field goal.

That was a real bull shit call against Jasper too!

Maybe Collins is switching to defense/special teams becuz he knows he sux on offense?

You get C-wood long term, a back-up running back, and one more stud LB. We are a good growing team, so I hope people realize that we are good. A lot better than 3-5. If you disagree, kiss my butt!

Dude, we can go to 11 - 5 and win our divison if not, we can in the Wild Card berth...

This team, at crunch time..does not play defense..it does not even play a PREVENT defense..it just blows coverages left and right..and allows people to run rampant down the sideline for winning scores.

What's obvious to me is that our coaching staff has no idea how to use Moss properly. They think his only value is going deep. I'm afraid at this rate he's going to waste several years of his career here.

I remember last week, we were the best team in the league with a losing record...and we still are...

I am about sick of all the fans who expect us to be the best in the west every damn year. We had our run a few years back, and we lost the superbowl...translation: we were better than 30 other damn teams in the league. I'm not ashamed of the losses, Im proud of the victories. The guys played their hearts out....FOR US DAMMIT. Sure they got paid...but they got paid in SILVER 'n BLACK CHECKS!!

The one thing that bothered me was all the holding and pass interference that the Chiefs got away with. It wasn't until they were very obvious about it, and it caught on camera that the flags came out. About one out of every 20 offenses that they should have been called on.

The pass interference flag against the Raiders was kind of questionable too. What's up with that?

It seemed that the Raiders fought hard in a hostile environment today, but still couldn't make up for the ref yardage taken from them.

Another ref BS call vs Jasper on that leg whip after a sack has cost us the game. This is such fricking Bull. So tired of the refs robbing the Raiders of wins. I can just puke.

The refs also called a few bad ones on the Chiefs. We just did our typical meltdown and gave up a big play to lose the game. Not suprised by the outcome one bit....I am very depressed by it though because that was our entire season. I CAN'T STAND OUR SEASON BEING OVER AT THE HALFWAY MARK AGAIN! This shit is getting old!!!!

what really bothers me is we havent beat these POS'z in 3 years now 0-6!!! Thatz even disgusting admitting!

Cochise
11-06-2005, 10:30 PM
what really bothers me is we havent beat these POS'z in 3 years now 0-6!!! Thatz even disgusting admitting

10 of the last 16 years we have swept the Raiders, I think was what they said on the radio ROFL

Rain Man
11-06-2005, 10:32 PM
The last one was the best. I bet it hurts to say that.

Munson
11-06-2005, 10:32 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! Thats some funny stuff!! I knew some of them would blame the refs....again. :deevee:

Chan93lx50
11-06-2005, 10:35 PM
10 of the last 16 years we have swept the Raiders, I think was what they said on the radio ROFL

That is an awesome stat! We own the Raiders

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2005, 10:36 PM
I think the best thing about these threads are the user names.

bobbything
11-06-2005, 10:41 PM
45 yards were given to them on one drive:

Roughing the passer
PI prior to that play
Unsportsmanlike conduct

That's half the damn field. No score on that drive legit.

They have NO room to complain.

We won that game on effort, heart, and luck alone.

KC deserved to win this.

Oakland can blow this loss out their ass.

Baconeater
11-06-2005, 10:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by FREAKRADR4LFJWB
Dude, we can go to 11 - 5 and win our divison if not, we can in the Wild Card berth...

What is that guy thinking? ROFL

Mark M
11-06-2005, 11:12 PM
All of those posts serve a very important purpose: To show kids the importance of staying in school.

What a bunch of ****ing morons.

MM
~~ROFL

VonneMarie
11-06-2005, 11:20 PM
DOMINATION.

Mark M
11-06-2005, 11:21 PM
DOMINATION.

I believe the correct Internet term is P0W3D ... or something like that.

I just call it the Faiders Commitment to Excrement.

MM
~~:D

VonneMarie
11-06-2005, 11:24 PM
I just call it the Faiders Commitment to Excrement.

MM
~~:D
That works too.

Dave Lane
11-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by Ray_Der_Phan

I CAN'T STAND OUR SEASON BEING OVER AT THE HALFWAY MARK AGAIN! This shit is getting old!!!!

ROFL

Dave

Coach
11-06-2005, 11:51 PM
ROFL

Logical
11-06-2005, 11:58 PM
What is that guy thinking? ROFLIn all honesty, what a lot of unrealistic Chiefs fans on this BB would say this week if our situations were reversed. Hell similar things were said last year when we were 1-5.

KCChiefsMan
11-06-2005, 11:58 PM
I love how most of them blamed the refs, I'm pretty sure we got screwed over with that roughing the passer call on Jared Allen on the raiders last scoring drive

Pitt Gorilla
11-07-2005, 12:00 AM
It makes sense that Faiduh fans don't talk smack. We have scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard, etc.

Miles
11-07-2005, 12:02 AM
I think the best thing about these threads are the user names.

I think it a tossup between Monstaa or Ray_Der_Phan for the best one.

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2005, 12:05 AM
In all honesty, what a lot of unrealistic Chiefs fans on this BB would say this week if our situations were reversed. Hell similar things were said last year when we were 1-5.

We were never 1-5 last year.

Logical
11-07-2005, 01:15 AM
We were never 1-5 last year.You are right we were an identical 3-5 and people were talking the same shit. Then we were at 3-6 and still they were talking. Hell a few were still talking at 3-7. We had to reach 3-8 before everyone around here gave up. So feel free to yak on them for doing the same things.

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2005, 01:16 AM
You are right we were an identical 3-5 and people were talking the same shit. Then we were at 3-6 and still they were talking. Hell a few were still talking at 3-7. We had to reach 3-8 before everyone around here gave up. So feel free to yak on them for doing the same things.

Good times.

HolmeZz
11-07-2005, 01:19 AM
You are right we were an identical 3-5 and people were talking the same shit. Then we were at 3-6 and still they were talking. Hell a few were still talking at 3-7. We had to reach 3-8 before everyone around here gave up. So feel free to yak on them for doing the same things.

And that was when we started winning. So let them keep hope alive.

Raiderhader
11-07-2005, 01:41 AM
And that was when we started winning. So let them keep hope alive.

Yeah, then they f#ck up their draft position. :)

ChiefsFanatic
11-07-2005, 02:36 AM
It makes sense that Faiduh fans don't talk smack. We have scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard, etc.

We may have scoreboard, but they have been to the big game several times since we have. I would trade some scoreboard for a trip to the SuperBowl.

Thig Lyfe
11-07-2005, 07:10 AM

But the Raiders won more super bowls in the 80s so their better, duh!!!

Originally Posted by Attyla
I remember last week, we were the best team in the league with a losing record...and we still are...

Ah yes... the ol' Vermeil "We're the best of the worst" line...

Thig Lyfe
11-07-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by OaklandRdr
Another ref BS call vs Jasper on that leg whip after a sack has cost us the game. This is such fricking Bull. So tired of the refs robbing the Raiders of wins. I can just puke.

They seem to forget the 25 or so free yards given to them on that BS Jared Allen roughing call... which I believe led to a TD...

Rausch
11-07-2005, 07:13 AM
We may have scoreboard, but they have been to the big game several times since we have. I would trade some scoreboard for a trip to the SuperBowl.

They haven't been to a super bowl in years, and they didn't have scoreboard then either...

Extra Point
11-07-2005, 07:34 AM
"This team, at crunch time..does not play defense..it does not even play a PREVENT defense..it just blows coverages left and right..and allows people to run rampant down the sideline for winning scores."

Didn't someone post this verbatim a few weeks ago in our board, like after the Eagles game? The worm has turned.

KC Jones
11-07-2005, 07:50 AM
In all honesty, what a lot of unrealistic Chiefs fans on this BB would say this week if our situations were reversed. Hell similar things were said last year when we were 1-5.

Oh sure... try to kill my schadenfreud, but I'm going to keep on enjoying it anyway.

nlm

Skip Towne
11-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Watching Faider fans in pain is sure fun.

JOhn
11-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Watching Faider fans in pain is sure fun.
Yea It was especially sweet for me. Had my neighbor over to watch the game, he's a die hard Raider Fan. He was pretty cocky most of the game, untill our last drive. ROFL

Sad thing was after we won, he knew it was goning to happen, said he was used to his "Faiders" ROFL