PDA

View Full Version : You know what I like about this season?

bishop_74
11-06-2005, 09:35 PM
There are no dominant runnaway teams this year. We may be inconsistant and"middle" of the road, but I don't see any team that has been real consistant. I think we have just as good of a shot as anyone else in the playoffs.

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 09:36 PM
If the Colts can beat the Pats tommorow night, id say they would be the dominate, runaway team no doubt....

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2005, 09:41 PM
If the Colts can beat the Pats tommorow night, id say they would be the dominate, runaway team no doubt....

I think 7-0 and undefeated is pretty runaway. This isn't the same team we beat in Arrowhead last year. Their defense is STOUT.

milkman
11-06-2005, 09:55 PM
I think 7-0 and undefeated is pretty runaway. This isn't the same team we beat in Arrowhead last year. Their defense is STOUT.

I'm betting that STOUT defense is exposed as the frauds they are tomorrow night.

Hell, if Bulger hadn't been hurt in their game against the Rams, it would have benn exposed then.

Coach
11-06-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm betting that STOUT defense is exposed as the frauds they are tomorrow night.

Hell, if Bulger hadn't been hurt in their game against the Rams, it would have benn exposed then.

Yeah. What was it, like 17-0 before Bulger got injured? After that, it was all Colts.

tk13
11-06-2005, 09:58 PM
I'm not sure we can stop the Colts, but I still think we can score on them. They have a good pass defense... I don't think they have a good run defense, at least not good enough to stop us if we choose to run them over.

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 09:59 PM
I do wish we would have taken this guy instead of Siavii last year: Bob Sanders

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6803

Baconeater
11-06-2005, 09:59 PM

It seems like the teams that get off to those great starts rarely get to the SB. I don't think I have to give any examples, do I?

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm not sure we can stop the Colts, but I still think we can score on them. They have a good pass defense... I don't think they have a good run defense, at least not good enough to stop us if we choose to run them over.

Agreed, especially with a healthy Priest and LJ combo.....They can be blown over by a power run game. I also dont think much of E James in the big games.........Hes a good runner, but a little soft IMO.