PDA

View Full Version : The BILLS

SLAG
11-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Alright Everyone....

next week we take the hated Joe Montana Concussion making BILLS after thier Bye?

anyone know their After bye record?

what can we do?

Count Zarth
11-06-2005, 11:43 PM
I guess this will do in lieu of my weekly "discussion threads."

I know this much - their run defense is abysmal. They're giving up 5 yards per carry and 150 yards per game. They also can't throw for shit.

What concerns is me is 3 things -

Willis McGahee - nuff said.

Aaron Schobel - solid outside pass rusher. I doubt we have Roaf back.

Terence McGee - 32 yards per kickoff return. Our coverage has been bad.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2005, 11:54 PM
man i do remember holcomb lighting us up when he was with the browns that one year. if that happens again i think i'll puke. get em in 3rd and long and come after him.

Count Zarth
11-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Holcomb was throwing against a secondary that featured Bartee and Jason Belser.

Let's not forget the awesome Lew Bush and Ray Crockett.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-07-2005, 12:00 AM
yes those clowns made him look like an all-pro that day. have some better talent this year though, but when i thought of holcomb that game came to mind.

Digital Takawira
11-07-2005, 12:06 AM
i think its time for another ultimate destruction via lead block by trent grizzle.

SLAG
11-07-2005, 12:13 AM
i think its time for another ultimate destruction via lead block by trent grizzle.
ROFL :hmmm: :clap:

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-07-2005, 12:16 AM
i just twiddle my thumbs, but you could do more i'm sure

HolmeZz
11-07-2005, 12:21 AM
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/kc004.JPG

SLAG
11-07-2005, 12:22 AM
I hope we get to see big willie next week
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/kc004.JPG

ferrarispider95
11-07-2005, 12:29 AM
Here is for hoping that Dick pulls out his balls for the entire game

SLAG
11-07-2005, 01:17 AM
Here is for hoping that Dick pulls out his balls for the entire game

This year DV really has had some Cajones he has gone for it more often on 4th down and Man that call this week was just amazing :clap:

Wile_E_Coyote
11-07-2005, 04:27 AM
Surtain & Knight know that division pretty well

4th and Long
11-07-2005, 05:12 AM

Edubs
11-07-2005, 07:51 AM
good stuff!

KILLER_CLOWN
11-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Other than special teams, I think their strengths matchup well with ours, ie strong running game and we have a very good run d this year. If they had a strong passing game i would be worried but other than special teams we have the edge. I say just have tynes kick it out of bounds when we kickoff.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 08:13 AM
And if McGahee is that good what does it matter. We are a top ten run defense because our passing game sucks and a 3rd string QB with no WR's ain't gonns beat us. I don't care if it is on the road.

November is trationally when you start to see the seperation of teams. It's exactly games like this that determine your season. We go to 6-3 on the road and continue our playoff hopes and the Bills fall to 3-6 and start thinking of next year.

Their 3 wins are at home and against the Jets, Texans and the Fins. Not exactly powerhouse teams.

If the "go for it" momentum really happened from DV decision we will need take care of business on Sunday.

SLAG
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
here is some interesting info

Bills May Shuffle Offensive Line
Gregg Pastore, buffalobills.com
11/07/2005 5:24 PM Second-year player Jason Peters is scheduled to make his second straight start at right tackle when the Bills host the Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Fourth-year right tackle starter Mike Williams, who is still recovering from an ankle injury that has limited him to just four starts this season, took nearly half the repetitions at left guard instead on Monday.
"We're still trying to find the best five linemen combination," said head coach Mike Mularkey.
Mularkey said when he approached Williams with the idea of moving to left guard - in place of Bennie Anderson - the former Texas standout was more than willing to make the switch if that's what the coaching staff felt was best for the team.
How quickly Williams sees game action at the position has not been determined but at 6-6, 360-pounds, the fourth overall pick in the 2002 draft certainly has the size to play guard.
"It's a new learning experience and obviously some different rules in there and I want to see how comfortable he is," Mularkey said.
Peters, who had been primarily practicing at left tackle, was pressed into action on the right side of the line last weekend against New England with Williams on the sideline and backup Greg Jerman ruled out early in the week with an ankle injury.
"We're going to keep him working there," Mularkey said of Peters. "He's got one game under his belt and he looks comfortable. He's got some talent and we've got to see if we can get more out of him."

StcChief
11-07-2005, 03:43 PM
DV going out into retirement in a blaze of glory.....

Why not go for it.

SLAG
11-07-2005, 03:46 PM
we should have gone for 2 instead of kicking the Xp

petegz28
11-07-2005, 03:48 PM
I would run blitz the crap out of this team and let Warifield and Surtain man up.

Then just shove Johnson down their throat with some play action to Gonzo. We win 34-17.

sedated
11-07-2005, 03:52 PM
I would rub blitz the crap out of this team and let Warifield and Surtain man up.

We've wanted that all year, Gun doesn't trust them for some reason.

Maybe Dick wil smack Gun in the face with his gigantic balls and knock some sense into him, and he'll take a goddamn chance.

Dunit35
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
If we stop McGahee, that will shut down their offense, no question.

SLAG
11-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Curtis Martin Shut Down.....Lamont Jordan Shut down..... (lets not talk about the denver game)....Brian Westbrook shut down.... Clinton Portis Shut down....R. Brown/ R. Williams Shut down......L. Tomlinson eh well eh Yeah not too bad.... and Lamont Jordan Shut down... I think McGahee is Going to be shut down as well

BigChiefFan
11-07-2005, 04:59 PM
And if McGahee is that good what does it matter. We are a top ten run defense because our passing game sucks and a 3rd string QB with no WR's ain't gonns beat us. I don't care if it is on the road.

November is trationally when you start to see the seperation of teams. It's exactly games like this that determine your season. We go to 6-3 on the road and continue our playoff hopes and the Bills fall to 3-6 and start thinking of next year.

Their 3 wins are at home and against the Jets, Texans and the Fins. Not exactly powerhouse teams.

If the "go for it" momentum really happened from DV decision we will need take care of business on Sunday.
I think we've got a great shot at winning, but I'm not penciling in a win just yet. Road games are always tougher and this is the NFL we're talking about, there is alot of paraody in the league.

schneider221
11-07-2005, 05:01 PM
anyone got a good bills message board to see what they think???

SLAG
11-07-2005, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=SLAG02]
anyone know their After bye record?
[QUOTE]

Im still looking for this answer:hmmm:

joesomebody
11-07-2005, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=SLAG02]
anyone know their After bye record?[QUOTE]

Im still looking for this answer:hmmm:You mean throughout history? Certain things seem important stat wise, but I'm not seeing the importance of this one.

It's sort of the whole coin flip thing, if you flip a coin five times and the first 4 times it comes up heads, the odds of the next flip are still 50:50.

Yeah, so they just came off a bye, they are rested and had plenty of time to game plan, however just because they have won or lost in the past after a bye, doesn't mean a thing in this game.

The Bills have a new coach don't they? I would imagine a coach would play a large part in wins after a bye, not to mention it being a home game or away, what team they play, there are just WAY to many variables for this statistic to really be important.

Just remember its after a bye, so they have been rested and have had plenty of time to game plan.

Count Zarth
11-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Forecast is high of 56, low of 43, 30 percent chance of rain.

It might be a bit wet.

Weezer
11-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Hello..Bills fan here.

To win this game we have got to contain the run, and control the time of Possession. We showed the ability to do this last week for the first time this year. However, that was against an injured Pats line and you guys are one of the best, if not the best running team in the league. On offense, we have got to get Willis going. I don't care how many times we get stuffed early on we just have to keep chipping away. The fact that we have our line healthy for only the second game this year is a big plus. We also need to get Moulds involved.

Oh, another note..it's not a sure thing that Holcomb is starting. If the Pats win tonight i wouldn't be suprised if we see J.P. It's not necessarily giving up on the season, just one of those decisions you have to make. Putting J.P. in there gives him experience and won't really change what we have to do, give the ball to Willis.

If we can stop the run i like our chances, but unfortunately i don't see that happening. 24-14 Chiefs.

Bowser
11-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Hello..Bills fan here.

To win this game we have got to contain the run, and control the time of Possession. We showed the ability to do this last week for the first time this year. However, that was against an injured Pats line and you guys are one of the best, if not the best running team in the league. On offense, we have got to get Willis going. I don't care how many times we get stuffed early on we just have to keep chipping away. The fact that we have our line healthy for only the second game this year is a big plus. We also need to get Moulds involved.

Oh, another note..it's not a sure thing that Holcomb is starting. If the Pats win tonight i wouldn't be suprised if we see J.P. It's not necessarily giving up on the season, just one of those decisions you have to make. Putting J.P. in there gives him experience and won't really change what we have to do, give the ball to Willis.

If we can stop the run i like our chances, but unfortunately i don't see that happening. 24-14 Chiefs.

Welcome!

If the Bills are going to win, you are going to have to rely on using cutback runs with McGahee. The Chiefs have been absolute crap against the cutback for years, even though there are those around here who would flaunt the fact we have not given up a 100 yard rusher this year.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Losman in there. Another thing the Chiefs D has problems with is the QB bootleg play. Losman is obviously more athletic than Holcomb, but nowhere as good as delivering the ball.

Hard to call this game. Buffalo is always a tough place to play, especially in the second half of the year. I don't think it will be a double digit win by either team, but we'll see.

And, you should rig it up to have the guitar riff from "Hashpipe" play every time you post.

Count Zarth
11-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks for showing up, Weezer.

Is Mike Williams going to play? There was an article in this thread about him not playing again.

How is your O-line play as a whole?

Weezer
11-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Welcome!

If the Bills are going to win, you are going to have to rely on using cutback runs with McGahee. The Chiefs have been absolute crap against the cutback for years, even though there are those around here who would flaunt the fact we have not given up a 100 yard rusher this year.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Losman in there. Another thing the Chiefs D has problems with is the QB bootleg play. Losman is obviously more athletic than Holcomb, but nowhere as good as delivering the ball.

Hard to call this game. Buffalo is always a tough place to play, especially in the second half of the year. I don't think it will be a double digit win by either team, but we'll see.

And, you should rig it up to have the guitar riff from "Hashpipe" play every time you post.

So, with your problems with cut backs, do you often get burned by reverses? Because that's play Mularkey loves to run. We have to lighting fast recievers, Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish (2nd round pick just back from injury).

The score prediction is mainly because Johnson quite frankly scares the crap out of me. :D

Count Zarth
11-07-2005, 06:40 PM
We've done better against the reverse this year, but it's still a problem IMO.

Count Zarth
11-07-2005, 06:42 PM
How's your pass rush? I know Schobel is pretty good. We may not have Roaf again.

Bowser
11-07-2005, 06:43 PM
So, with your problems with cut backs, do you often get burned by reverses? Because that's play Mularkey loves to run. We have to lighting fast recievers, Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish (2nd round pick just back from injury).

Misdirection usually eats this defense up, because our D-Coordinator likes to play aggressive and have everybody run to the ball. That's fine and well, until someone forgets about containment.

LaDanian Tomlinson burned us with a halfback pass for a TD a couple of weeks ago, because everyone was trying to get to him. I would expect some sort of trickeration from the Bills - maybe even a flanker option.

I was a big fan of us going for Lee Evans a couple of years ago. That kid has talent.

CosmicPal
11-07-2005, 06:45 PM
If the Chiefs win, I'm going over the falls in a barrel.

Bowser
11-07-2005, 06:46 PM
If the Chiefs win, I'm going over the falls in a barrel.

Bookmarked.

Warrior5
11-07-2005, 06:46 PM
The Chiefs also need to tackle better than they did during the first quarter against the Rayders...did anyone else think the Rayders may have Donkeyed up their jerseys?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 06:49 PM
It's a good thing their run defense is crappy.

Because if not, Trent would get killed. They have a good pass rush, and with Roaf being out and such, Trent would be in for a long day. Thankfully their run defense is crap.

Weezer
11-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Thanks for showing up, Weezer.

Is Mike Williams going to play? There was an article in this thread about him not playing again.

How is your O-line play as a whole?

http://www.buffalobills.com/

The whole 1st page is about him. He's probaly a go, but at a position he has never played before guard. This comes after Jason Peters stellar preformance at LT on Sunday Night. Peters has been an absolute steal for us as an UDFA TE from Arkansas a year back. He's played TE and has been a special teams machine for us. He's 320, and runs a 4.8. With that kind of athleticism Jim McNally (OL coach) has been salivating over the prospect of him at tackle. He's getting his chance. It also means Bennie "Fat Ass Penalty Machine" Anderson will be on the bench.

Our offensive line has been great run blocking, but abysmal in pass protection. They did pass block well against the Pats though, so i don't really know what to expect on a week to week basis, which is a problem.

Warrior5
11-07-2005, 06:51 PM
It's a good thing their run defense is crappy.

Because if not, Trent would get killed. They have a good pass rush, and with Roaf being out and such, Trent would be in for a long day. Thankfully their run defense is crap.

Lots of draw plays?

OldTownChief
11-07-2005, 06:51 PM
How's your pass rush? I know Schobel is pretty good. We may not have Roaf again.

I think I read somewhere they have 19 sacks but Roaf WILL be there.

Weezer
11-07-2005, 06:52 PM

Schobel is good, but has been a liability this year because he's pitiful against the run. We Blitz constantly..and we don't get there as much as we need too. But again, we did this well against the Pats so who knows..

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Lots of draw plays?

Lots of everything. When you give up 150 yards a game, I'm sure almost anything will work.

Count Zarth

Uh, how do you know?

Weezer
Misdirection usually eats this defense up, because our D-Coordinator likes to play aggressive and have everybody run to the ball. That's fine and well, until someone forgets about containment.

LaDanian Tomlinson burned us with a halfback pass for a TD a couple of weeks ago, because everyone was trying to get to him. I would expect some sort of trickeration from the Bills - maybe even a flanker option.

I was a big fan of us going for Lee Evans a couple of years ago. That kid has talent.

We finally started getting Willis involved in the passing game..something i've been screaming for all season. Here's hoping we continue to do it this week.

Weezer
11-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Lots of everything. When you give up 150 yards a game, I'm sure almost anything will work.

The key is to run at our DE's.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 06:54 PM

DV said on his show that Roaf is doubtful, according to the thread I read.

OldTownChief
11-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Uh, how do you know?

I'm psycho....er... psycic. Just hopeing.

Weezer
11-07-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm psycho....er... psycic. Just hopeing.

I don't know if you really need him against our D-Line.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/icons/icon13.gif

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 06:59 PM

With our coaching staff, you never know what we'll do.

Heck, we could come out and pass the ball 20 straight times, knowing our staff. We didn't wake up until it was too late against the Chargers. We out-think ourselves. Hopefully we don't this game.

OldTownChief
11-07-2005, 07:00 PM
I don't know if you really need him against our D-Line.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/icons/icon13.gif

Without him in there our pass protection is non-existant at best.

Weezer
11-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Our staff is dumb as hell too. Rookie quarterback? Obviously you should pass on first down 60% of the time. :DOH:

The_Philster
11-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Our staff is dumb as hell too. Rookie quarterback? Obviously you should pass on first down 60% of the time. :DOH:
yeah, but you noticed that as soon as they made the QB switch the play calling improved. I really think Clements just fell completely in love with JP's physical skills and wanted to utilize them as much as possible

Count Zarth
11-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Here's another question...why can't you pass? Seems you have some nice receivers with Moulds, Evans and Parrish.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 07:04 PM

We should've mixed it up better against the Chargers and threw more downfield, but we continued to run, run, and run some more, with short passes. Granted, we didn't get that good of protection. I think we could've done a lot better job, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Skip Towne
11-07-2005, 07:05 PM
DV going out into retirement in a blaze of glory.....

Why not go for it.
I think the fact that DV is a lame duck coach has a lot to do with his "ballsy" calls. If they don't work, what the hey? If they do he can stay in the hunt. What's to lose? It may have something to do with his shoddy treatment of LJ as well. What the hell does DV care about next year?

Count Zarth
11-07-2005, 07:05 PM
We need to do just the opposite this game. Pound them and keep pounding them.

OldTownChief
11-07-2005, 07:08 PM
We need to do just the opposite this game. Pound them and keep pounding them.

If we come out with 6 straight passes for 2 straight 3 and outs, this place will go balistic.

The_Philster
11-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Here's another question...why can't you pass? Seems you have some nice receivers with Moulds, Evans and Parrish.
That's the thing I have to question...McNally's been one of the best OL coaches in the NFL for years...but we keep having problems there to an extent...we've allowed 20 sacks...12 are attributed to OL breakdowns..I believe 4 to the QB holding onto the ball too long, and the other 4 ato the backs

The_Philster
11-07-2005, 07:10 PM
If we come out with 6 straight passes for 2 straight 3 and outs, this place will go balistic.
and we in the stadium would think you're throwing the game ROFL

Weezer
11-07-2005, 07:15 PM
yeah, but you noticed that as soon as they made the QB switch the play calling improved. I really think Clements just fell completely in love with JP's physical skills and wanted to utilize them as much as possible

Yeah, but he's not Michael Vick. He is a rookie QB and he needs the run game, and we never established it.

Warrior5
11-07-2005, 07:16 PM

The key to running at your DEs is Roaf. :banghead:

SLAG
11-07-2005, 08:04 PM
The key to running at your DEs is Roaf. :banghead:

We could Have Tried Jelly Roll at T in camp

Das_Bills
11-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Wanted to drop a line and say good luck this weekend guys. I know it will be a tough game for both sides. Plus you guys are playing us at HOME

Devin
11-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Yeah good luck guys, most of you posting at Billszone have been very knowledgable and great to chat with. Unlike Gaider fans.

Anyway your RB's should have like a gazillion yards against us. All in all we always play each other well and at the very least it should be a great game!

SLAG
11-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Whats the weather suppose to be like?

joesomebody
11-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Well so far, Bills fans seem to be pretty good folk.

SLAG
11-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Well so far, Bills fans seem to be pretty good folk.

except they like to give Joe Montana Concussions

:cuss:

The_Philster
11-08-2005, 04:32 PM
That's what you get for facing Bruce Smith, Jeff Wright, and Phil Hansen like that :D

Whats the weather suppose to be like?
Right now the reports are saying
Isolated T-Storms
High 59°F
Low 43°F

Precip. 30 %
..tomorrow it could say snow ...the next day it'll say sunny..the weather reports are so unreliable we just have to guess until gameday

Bowser
11-08-2005, 04:34 PM
That's what you get for facing Bruce Smith, Jeff Wright, and Phil Hansen like that :D

Right now the reports are saying
Isolated T-Storms
High 59°F
Low 43°F

Precip. 30 %
..tomorrow it could say snow ...the next day it'll say sunny..the weather reports are so unreliable we just have to guess until gameday

59 in Buffalo in mid-November? What the hell?

The_Philster
11-08-2005, 04:44 PM
59 in Buffalo in mid-November? What the hell?
like I said, it'll likely change...that's practically a heat wave ROFL
Anyway, I'm just hoping we avoid the rain..the cold I can handle but rain is a big distraction...and if it's bad enough, it'll interfer with my taping of the game too

Weezer
11-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Good news for you guys..

McGee Questionable: The Bills only have two names on the injury report, but one is a surprise. Terrence McGee is listed as questionable with a hamstring injury. He was probable for the game two weeks ago with a leg injury but played the whole game. Greg Jerman is out once again this week.

SLAG
11-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Good news for you guys..

McGee Questionable: The Bills only have two names on the injury report, but one is a surprise. Terrence McGee is listed as questionable with a hamstring injury. He was probable for the game two weeks ago with a leg injury but played the whole game. Greg Jerman is out once again this week.

Yeah but Priest is on our IR

SLAG
11-12-2005, 02:46 AM
Almost sunday... So BUMP!

Gaz
11-12-2005, 05:52 AM
If you were a Chiefs fan designing the optimal Enemy for the Chiefs, you would come up with the Bills.

The Chiefs’ Offensive strength is running. The Bill’s Defense weakness is against the run.
The Chiefs’ Defensive weakness is against the pass. The Bills’ Offensive weakness is passing.

In addition, the Bills are shuffling their Offensive line. That can only be good news for the Chiefs.

Any game away from Arrowhead is cause for concern, but I like our chances in Buffalo.

xoxo~
Gaz
Sees a profitable synergy in this game.

Gaz
11-12-2005, 06:44 AM
So, would you pound, pound, pound on the ground all day long or would you pursue a play action strategy?

Or would you try to confuse The Enemy [and outrage the Planet] by coming out throwing?

xoxo~
Gaz
Would rather have some of those chunks.

HemiEd
11-12-2005, 07:21 AM
So, would you pound, pound, pound on the ground all day long or would you pursue a play action strategy?

Or would you try to confuse The Enemy [and outrage the Planet] by coming out throwing?

xoxo~
Gaz
Would rather have some of those chunks.

I think you need a good mixture of both. I do not miss the days when I knew what Marty was going to do on every play. Would like to seem them go deep to start the game.. :p

Warrior5
11-12-2005, 07:28 AM
Been posting this for the last 4 games:

Hopefully this is the game where the Chiefs snap out of their offensive slump.

Even with the drop in O-line performance, the Chiefs should be ringing up way more points with the talent they have.

FAX
11-12-2005, 10:49 AM
The Buffalo Bills liked to strut
Until the Chiefs ran one up the gut
A Bill came up lame
And came out of the game
And said, "I just took a Johnson up the butt!"

FAX

FAX
11-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Buffalo's defense talks smack
But the Chiefs have a great running back
And no one is gayer
Than a Buffalo player
With a big Johnson rammed up his crack

FAX

kregger
11-12-2005, 11:05 AM
. Would like to seem them go deep to start the game.. :p

Nice call. I'd like to see a play action post to Kennison. 1st play.

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Other than special teams, I think their strengths matchup well with ours, ie strong running game and we have a very good run d this year. If they had a strong passing game i would be worried but other than special teams we have the edge. I say just have tynes kick it out of bounds when we kickoff.WTF, they start on the 35 to 40 yardline almost every kick anyways. At least no TD's that way. I sure hate the idea of them having a short field to play on for the whole game though. Then on the other hand, us kicking off to them means we scored.

Bowser
11-12-2005, 11:28 AM

Flea Flicker, dammit!

SLAG
11-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Flea Flicker, dammit!

That would Work :hmmm:

SLAG
11-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Do u think Todd Collins can give any Insight into the Play Calling?

lol

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 12:20 AM
Final thoughts on the game tomorrow?

Feel good? Feel bad? What will happen?

headsnap
11-13-2005, 12:26 AM

unfortunately it will be a reverse. :banghead:

stumppy
11-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Flea Flicker, dammit!

I'll bet they'd never expect the ole Statue of Liberty play.

:D

SLAG
11-13-2005, 12:28 AM
Final thoughts on the game tomorrow?

Feel good? Feel bad? What will happen?

I do feel good about it... I think is is going to be the breakout Game of the Season.

What will happen

Chiefs Win

stumppy
11-13-2005, 12:35 AM
I don't think the Chiefs will have any problems laying the wood to the Bills.
Before every game this year there's been legitamate concerns about how the Chiefs were going to handle (insert particular opponents strength's) vs our weakness's. I just don't see it this week.
We should win this game. No excuses!

And now we've come to the part that worries me.

SLAG
11-13-2005, 12:37 AM
I don't think the Chiefs will have any problems laying the wood to the Bills.
Before every game this year there's been legitamate concerns about how the Chiefs were going to handle (insert particular opponents strength's) vs our weakness's. I just don't see it this week.

And now we've come to the part that worries me.

Wow You Accutlly Expressed my Exact Feelings Into Words

Props

The_Philster
11-13-2005, 02:46 AM
Do u think Todd Collins can give any Insight into the Play Calling?

lolHe couldn't give any insight into the play-calling when he was a Bill ROFL

SLAG
11-13-2005, 09:19 AM
He couldn't give any insight into the play-calling when he was a Bill ROFL

True True
But I think He has Excelled as a Chief

TOUCHDOWN!!! KC
11-13-2005, 09:31 AM
anyone got a good bills message board to see what they think???

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91641

I would say that 80% of the Bills fans think they are gonna bow down to the Chiefs today. :)