PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Injuries

Amnorix
11-07-2005, 10:42 AM
I know nobody cares about injuries in football, and I know nobody on this board has any sympathy (nor should they) for the Patriots, but honest to God, just look at this stat:

"They've had 33 different starters at 22 positions in seven games."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/11/07/mmqb.week9/4.html

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Amazing.

BTW, kick the frauds asses tonight.

Mile High Mania
11-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Interesting post on the day you play the Colts... setting yourself up already, eh?

MichaelH
11-07-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm rooting for the Pats tonight. I am amazed by their ability to play football at such a level with so many injuries.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Interesting post on the day you play the Colts... setting yourself up already, eh?

They'll still beat the Colts. The Pats are a physical football team, the Colts aren't. Colts=2003 Chiefs.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Whos gonna win tonight? If I pick the winner tonight I win the office pool and I'm buying for the Planet at the next tailgate.

Right now I'm leaning towards Indy.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Whos gonna win tonight? If I pick the winner tonight I win the office pool and I'm buying for the Planet at the next tailgate.

Right now I'm leaning towards Indy.

It's hard to pick against the defending champs in their house, injuries or not. They've had their number for awhile, I'd go with the Pats.

If the Colts win, that's huge for them, obviously.

jidar
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
I think I've seen enough Pats dominance the past 4 years that I still find myself wanting the Colts to win.
It's close though.

I'll tell you this, regardless of who I want to win if I had to put money on it I'd definately put it on the Colts. They're simply a better football team this year.

Amnorix
11-07-2005, 11:00 AM

Oh, I'm resigned to a loss, have no doubt about that. If Seymour, Dillon and Gay are back and at full strength (or very close to it), then we've got a good shot. Otherwise, it might not be very pretty at all.

Besides, so far our record this year is:

Win
Loss
Win
Loss
Win
Loss
Win

(so if the trend continues...)

But the reason I post this stat today is because, uhh, it appeared in the paper for the first time today. :shrug:

StcChief
11-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Colts are playing better now. Weather a non-factor.
Pat injuries.

Hard to pick against Pats at home. But I did.

Colts win, I picked every game this week.

Much as I hate dome man whiney Manning.