PDA

View Full Version : Well, hello there!

Ceej
11-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Long time lurker here. Been reading the board for about 3-4 months now and goddamn is it entertaining!

Die-hard Chiefs fan and Jayhawk fan. So, you could say I'm an overly optimistic guy.

Anyway, I've decided to post and help wreak havoc and chaos!

I was one of the guys who said go for it before KC made a decision yesterday. If we can't knock it in from a yard out with one of the better O-Lines in the league we do not deserve to win. We also have one of the better blocking fullbacks and tight-ends.

Anyway, here's to a great second half of the season and here's to the KU basketball team which starts this Wednesday! :)

Also, any of you good folk going to be up at Arrowhead on XMas Eve? It will be my second XMas Eve game in a row. I hope this years is just as exciting as last, but, I hope this one means a little more and has playoff implications.

gblowfish
11-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Are KU fans allowed on this board?

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Yes..... Oh yes..... CJizz... you're ok with me... but why does it take people so long to join?

patteeu
11-07-2005, 10:35 AM
The board can always use a few more ugly chicks, slobs with poor personal hygiene, lepers, and KU fans. Welcome aboard. :p

ChiefsOne
11-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Please no more ChickenHawk fans.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 11:02 AM
So are you the lurker I met with Phobia at the tailgate on Sunday?

Ceej
11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
I am not. I have yet to be to a KC game this year. My first will be the one this XMas Eve. Hoping to meet any or some of you that game.

Ceej
11-07-2005, 11:08 AM
I haven't joined yet because I was just amused just reading majority of the material on this board. Some, truly CLASSIC shit.

I've been preoccupied too. But, I got "ballsy" (word of the week) and decided to make a post or two.

greg63
11-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Long time lurker here. Been reading the board for about 3-4 months now and goddamn is it entertaining!

Die-hard Chiefs fan and Jayhawk fan. So, you could say I'm an overly optimistic guy.

Anyway, I've decided to post and help wreak havoc and chaos!

I was one of the guys who said go for it before KC made a decision yesterday. If we can't knock it in from a yard out with one of the better O-Lines in the league we do not deserve to win. We also have one of the better blocking fullbacks and tight-ends.

Anyway, here's to a great second half of the season and here's to the KU basketball team which starts this Wednesday! :)

Also, any of you good folk going to be up at Arrowhead on XMas Eve? It will be my second XMas Eve game in a row. I hope this years is just as exciting as last, but, I hope this one means a little more and has playoff implications.

Welcome aboard, ya got guts to admit being a lurker, and a KU fan. :D

Braincase
11-07-2005, 11:09 AM

Bwahahahahahahah! Yes, Virginia, there is a Jayhawk...

Dartgod
11-07-2005, 11:09 AM
I don't want to meet anyone who has "jizz" in their username.

Ceej
11-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Wuss. ;)

Braincase
11-07-2005, 11:14 AM

But if it's in yer ass, DartGod is your guy...

StcChief
11-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy.

chagrin
11-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey, you trounced the CornHolers Saturday, you should be proud of that!

Skip Towne
11-07-2005, 11:18 AM
I don't want to hear about basketball season, n00b. KU is a football school.

Biohazard
11-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Welcome aboard, ya got guts to admit being a lurker, and a KU fan. :D
And with a username like that......wow

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Hey, another smart guy, Chiefs and Jayhawks ! :D

Biohazard
11-07-2005, 11:21 AM
CHIT!!!

Biohazard falling behind once again.

Dartgod
11-07-2005, 11:27 AM
But if it's in yer ass, DartGod is your guy...
Or maybe not. :spock:

Braincase
11-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Or maybe not. :spock:

Sorry, Bob, but when you tee it up like that, I had to plug it 300 yards down the fairway... or in your case, maybe "the rough" is better? :p

Ceej
11-07-2005, 11:29 AM
This thread has gone really awkward, really fast. I LOVE IT.

Yeah, the whole CJizzles was a warp in ebonics, which turned out to be a horrible idea.
But, I've never been a college football fan, so I don't follow KU football much. But, I DID, in fact play ball against Nick Reid, great story, right?

Ceej
11-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Also, WTF happened to my owned pic? :( Surely it wasn't that offensive or bad?

Biohazard
11-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Havent seen one so, couldnt tell ya

luv
11-07-2005, 11:40 AM
I posted some pic in the pictures thread not too long ago. When I scrolled over it a few days later, they were red x's. Nothing offensive about them in the least. I don't know what makes that happen. :shrug:

Ceej
11-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Well, weird. The first couple posts I made in this thread the picture was popping up, at least on my screen. Now, further into the thread there's nothing. It's no big deal, just curious.

greg63
11-07-2005, 12:07 PM
And with a username like that......wow

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Braincase
11-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Well, weird. The first couple posts I made in this thread the picture was popping up, at least on my screen. Now, further into the thread there's nothing. It's no big deal, just curious.

Still coming through loud and clear om my system. Funny how the one in the middle makes the one on the right look small in comparison, but damned if the one on the right isn't loaded...although now that I look at it, I can see the Photoshop telltales...