PDA

View Full Version : T-Rich's TD overlooked?

John_Wayne
11-07-2005, 10:41 AM
It seems to me, in all of the hoopla, that T-Rich's TD has been somewhat overlooked. T-Rich is one of my favorite players. He's a class act. We all know that he's one of the best FBs in the NFL.

There hasn't been much mention of his 6 yd reception, run, sideline tip toe and dive into the endzone. Great play by T-Rich, a FB that doesn't get too many touches. That TD started the vital momentum swing for the end of the game. I haven't seen T-Rich make a play like that for quite some time. As we know, he's primarily a lead blocker for the RB.

Comments.

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Hear that?

That's the sound of crickets chirping...

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
When you dive into the end zone as time expires to win the game a lot of other things get overlooked I suppose.

Mr. Laz
11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
i'm glad we got the touchdown ... but i just hate the play.

it's hard to throw, it's hard to catch and "quite frankly" i don't want TRich doing anything but blocking.

Uatu
11-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Props to him. But he didn't have to make a pro bowl play or anything. He was uncovered and Green made the correct read and got him the ball. He should have scored. Pretty routine play.

redhed
11-07-2005, 11:44 AM
I was a little nervous that T-Rich would not make the grab. When he hauled it in, I knew the TD was a done deal.
T-Rich is also one of my fav players; it's nice to see the Chiefs throw him a bone every now and then.

Deberg_1990
11-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Its hard to believe that back in 2001 T-Rich started the season as the "Starter" over Priest.......