PDA

View Full Version : Early word on which injured players will return for Buffalo game?

KCChiefsFan88
11-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Any rumblings yet? I know Vermeil at the post game press conference indicated McCleon or Surtain might be ready for the Buffalo game.

Any word on Priest or Roaf

penguinz
11-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Priest is done.

Lzen
11-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Priest is done.

STFU

Sully
11-07-2005, 01:11 PM
After Washington's play yesterday (yeah, I am on the b-wagon hardcore right now), and even Sapp still showing some flash... where does McCleon fit in right now exactly?

plbrdude
11-07-2005, 01:12 PM
After Washington's play yesterday (yeah, I am on the b-wagon hardcore right now), and even Sapp still showing some flash... where does McCleon fit in right now exactly?

mccleon fits in fine on the bench,leave him there

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM

How long have you been a Chiefs fan? :) Don't you know about DV's loyalty? McNugget can play he will start. :banghead:

Mr. Laz
11-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Priest is done.
lost his burst

CupidStunt
11-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Surtain should just add unbelievable stability to what was a very improved performance. We need to call the same type of gameplan..... no excuse for Holcomb to burn us. **** it if he passes for 200+ but he shouldn't be beating us.

Not concerned with Priest---been driving LJ's wagon for ages---but i'd love to see Roaf back in the lineup, although I don't think it's as much a concern as it was yesterday, and after a shaky start that cost us 3 points and some momentum, Black did OK.

McCleon should get [fill in the blank]. No need for him, and that was proven Sunday.

We need to mix things up on special teams coverage because, frankly, they SUCK. McGee will own us even worse than some kid called Chris Carr did if we don't tune up.