PDA

View Full Version : Parking Question

cookster50
11-07-2005, 12:56 PM
I usually park behind the gas station for $10. Are there any legitimate parking places for cheaper?

Uatu
11-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Not that I know of.

If you park and ride the Metro I think it costs $7 a person. I did that once, pretty convenient. you get dropped off right by the stadium, curbside, and picked up at the same spot.

And the busses never have to wait for traffic to clear in the parking lot. It's gotta be the quickest way unless you live right near the stadium.

Mr. Laz
11-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Not that I know of.

If you park and ride the Metro I think it costs $7 a person. I did that once, pretty convenient. you get dropped off right by the stadium, curbside, and picked up at the same spot.

And the busses never have to wait for traffic to clear in the parking lot. It's gotta be the quickest way unless you live right near the stadium.

avoids many of the *cough* alcohol issues as well.

cookster50
11-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Not that I know of.

I looked into that last year, I think it was $10 a person, which would be more than what I pay to park(2 people).