PDA

View Full Version : Don't think the Faiders can't beat Denver

PunkinDrublic
11-07-2005, 01:27 PM
As tough as the donks have been this year the faiders at the very least play them very tough. Don't forget the relative success chokeland has had at Denver.

Mile High Mania
11-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Well, this week 10 game is in Oakland... it's an AFCW match-up. I imagine it will be pretty tough and I expect Bailey to give Moss his first 100 yard day.

Crush
11-07-2005, 01:53 PM
...Moss his first 100 yard day.

I like what I'm seeing in this thread.

vailpass
11-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Well, this week 10 game is in Oakland... it's an AFCW match-up. I imagine it will be pretty tough and I expect Bailey to give Moss his first 100 yard day.

This coming from the guy who in the pre-season said Tatum Bell ws going to put Mike Anderson on the bench by the time the regular season started.
Maybe Bronco predictions aren't your strong suit.

Keep hoping Oakland can do your work for you Chiefs fans.
We'll see you Dec. 4th and give you a chance to handle your owns business. After yesterdays crap performance by KC at home I'm sure liking Denver's chances to stomp another mudhole in KC this year.

KChiefsQT
11-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I would love to see it... we're done with them for the season... a chiefs win and a donco loss would be ideal.

jidar
11-07-2005, 02:01 PM
I can't cheer for the raiders, even against the donkeys, but I'll definately be checking for a Chokeland win.

What I like about this is that we might have helped Oakland with their task next week. After losing a heartbreaker like they did to us, they are going to be ready to play at home against a bitter rival.

Inspector
11-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Oakland beat Denver?

Hmmm....just not seeing it.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I'm having trouble seeing that one come to fruition.

We'll probably have to count on the plane crash scenario instead.

But of course, that would be a bad thing. Don't want to see the Bronco's go down in a plane crash. At least not one that might hit a residential area.

I mean, at least one that might hit a residential area outside of Denver...

I mean, at least one that might hit a residential area outside of Denver and Oakland.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Denver losing to Oakland would be great... but Oakland beating Denver sucks.

Hoover
11-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Well after watching Randy Moss yesterday he is banged up. And Norv sucks at calling plays. broncos should roll over them.

HemiEd
11-07-2005, 02:10 PM

This coming from the guy who in the pre-season said Tatum Bell ws going to put Mike Anderson on the bench by the time the regular season started.

We'll see you Dec. 4th and give you a chance to handle your owns business. After yesterdays crap performance by KC at home I'm sure liking Denver's chances to stomp another mudhole in KC this year.

Little grumpy with no football yesterday Vailpass? Stomp a mudhole? Oh my, *filed and logged.*

Mile High Mania
11-07-2005, 02:10 PM

You should just avoid typing this crap unless you're 100% in your predictions, my friend. After the last two seasons, I'm reserving judgement on the greatness of the team at this point... and if you're confident in Bailey right now, then that's your problem.

I like this year's team much better than last, but I need to see them finish games on the road. I'm glad they throttled Philly, but I am not liking their ability to squander big leads in the last several games.

Oh, and when you figure out what your strong suit is... lemme know. And, please... let's not get into the whole "what's a Broncos' fan doing hanging on a KC board thing" again.

PunkinDrublic
11-07-2005, 02:15 PM
It's not as unlikely as everyone thinks. A lot of faider teams that we've dominated in the past have faired pretty well against the same donk teams we've struggled to beat. I really think this will be a tough divisional game.

Skip Towne
11-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Give Vailpass a little slack. Everybody on the board knows how stupid he is and we pay him little mind.

vailpass
11-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Little grumpy with no football yesterday Vailpass? Stomp a mudhole? Oh my, *filed and logged.*

Howdy Ed. Yeah, file that one away. I'm sorry but I gotta' call it like I see it and that's just how it looks from here. If you want a more fence-straddling position you can look to MileHigh.

Nice work on dispatching the Fade yesterday.

Uatu
11-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Oakland's offense is inept in large part due to the coaching staff.

-Jordan was running well against us yesterday but was underutilized.
-They failed to take full advantage of underneath routes when they were open all day long, especially on EW's side of the field
-They seem to think Randy Moss should only catch the ball on deep passes and don't use him at other depths.

Raiders fans after Jimmy Raye was hired assured people that it was ok because Turner would call the plays. Well, he looks pretty clueless to me.

vailpass
11-07-2005, 02:27 PM
You should just avoid typing this crap unless you're 100% in your predictions, my friend. After the last two seasons, I'm reserving judgement on the greatness of the team at this point... and if you're confident in Bailey right now, then that's your problem.

I like this year's team much better than last, but I need to see them finish games on the road. I'm glad they throttled Philly, but I am not liking their ability to squander big leads in the last several games.

Oh, and when you figure out what your strong suit is... lemme know. And, please... let's not get into the whole "what's a Broncos' fan doing hanging on a KC board thing" again.

What the hell does that mean? If it means spotting Bronco posers who wouldn't know the South Stands from South Colfax then I guess that could be considered a strong suit.
Your on-line persona sometimes seems sort of Uncle Tom-ish. No offense.

vailpass
11-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Give Vailpass a little slack. Everybody on the board knows how stupid he is and we pay him little mind.

I'll bet that line kills at the monthly AARP bingo games.
Do all of the other senior citizens there know that you are high?

PunkinDrublic
11-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Howdy Ed. Yeah, file that one away. I'm sorry but I gotta' call it like I see it and that's just how it looks from here. If you want a more fence-straddling position you can look to MileHigh.

I'm calling it like I see it too. A lot of times the Donks have been beaten late in the season by the faiders. You're riding high because you're leading the division and that's understandable but the faiders have no playoff hopes and the divisional games against you is their superbowl. A lot of Denvers late season fades have come from losses to the faiders don't tell me it can't happen.

vailpass
11-07-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm calling it like I see it too. A lot of times the Donks have been beaten late in the season by the faiders. You're riding high because you're leading the division and that's understandable but the faiders have no playoff hopes and the divisional games against you is their superbowl. A lot of Denvers late season fades have come from losses to the faiders don't tell me it can't happen.

I agree with everything you say in this post PD. Raiders always bite the Broncos in the ass at least once a season.

I'm not "riding high" because Denver leads the West right now. I've been watching this team for 25 years and I can tell a contender from a pretender. Barring key injury this year's Bronco team is a contender.

My conversation with Ed was about the upcoming Denver-KC game on Dec. 4.

ToroGuns
11-07-2005, 02:48 PM
What the hell does that mean? If it means spotting Bronco posers who wouldn't know the South Stands from South Colfax then I guess that could be considered a strong suit.

SOUTH Colfax?

jettio
11-07-2005, 02:52 PM
I checked out Denver's schedule and IMO, all of its tough opponents from here on out are road games and all of the teams that they are "supposed to beat" are at home.

I think they could lose enough games for the Chiefs to get the AFC West if they take care of business.

There may be only one AFC West playoff team, if Jacksonville is healthy, all of their remaining games look winnable, and Pittsburgh and Cincinnati could both make it.

That last game could be the Chiefs and Bengals fighting for the last spot.

Bowser
11-07-2005, 02:53 PM

Ahh, nothing beats watching overconfident Bronco fan open their mouths....

HemiEd
11-07-2005, 02:56 PM

Hey I understand, it was bye week for you. The great thing about being a fan is we can "call them like we see them." MY hate for the Raiders is so bad that I do not want them to help us this weekend. I hope they never win another game, ever.
:D Just tell your guys to leave their cooking grease at home when they come to Arrowhead.

King_Chief_Fan
11-07-2005, 02:56 PM

yup......he is to us what gochiefs is to orangemane.....

someone to laugh at

vailpass
11-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Ahh, nothing beats watching overconfident Bronco fan open their mouths....

I hear ya; the nerve of me talking a little bit of AFC West smack for our upcoming match up.

For the record I did not lay down a line of smack over the last few weeks while everyone on this board was down due to losses but now that you are up and full of piss and vinegar again....

For a much friendlier, soothing, brown-eye tickling opinion you could consult Mile High Mania.

vailpass
11-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey I understand, it was bye week for you. The great thing about being a fan is we can "call them like we see them." MY hate for the Raiders is so bad that I do not want them to help us this weekend. I hope they never win another game, ever.
:D Just tell your guys to leave their cooking grease at home when they come to Arrowhead.

ROFL You got it Ed, no Crisco from Invesco. ROFL
Hey hurry up and get Priest back in will ya? I have both him and TO on my FF team and I'm frickin' dyin' over here.

Mile High Mania
11-07-2005, 03:04 PM

vailass - (no offense) I don't know why you make it a point to call me out and act like a jackass at least once a year. Poser? Seriously.... grow up. And, didn't you type that uncle tom shit last season and then delete with an apology? You need to just avoid anything I type if it drives you crazy.

I don't know how old you are and don't care to get into a pissing match about who is the better fan. You don't care for me and that's fine... you're not the first, won't be the last.

Mile High Mania
11-07-2005, 03:05 PM
I hear ya; the nerve of me talking a little bit of AFC West smack for our upcoming match up.

For the record I did not lay down a line of smack over the last few weeks while everyone on this board was down due to losses but now that you are up and full of piss and vinegar again....

For a much friendlier, soothing, brown-eye tickling opinion you could consult Mile High Mania.

You crack me up with this nonsense.

HemiEd
11-07-2005, 03:12 PM
ROFL You got it Ed, no Crisco from Invesco. ROFL
Hey hurry up and get Priest back in will ya? I have both him and TO on my FF team and I'm frickin' dyin' over here.

I probably have the least amount of FF knowledge on the planet, but I would be doing some trading if I were you. For some reason I think the guard has changed at 1 Arrowhead drive on the starting running back. I think we all know TO ain't going to suit up again this season. He done pissed on Supermans cape.

vailpass
11-07-2005, 03:39 PM
You crack me up with this nonsense.

ROFL Well if your going to have a good sense of humor about the whole thing I'll take my business elsewhere.
Some people just refuse to have the good grace to be insulted no matter what you do.

Mile High Mania
11-07-2005, 03:40 PM
ROFL Well if your going to have a good sense of humor about the whole thing I'll take my business elsewhere.
Some people just refuse to have the good grace to be insulted no matter what you do.

Guess you're just going to have to put some effort into it...

patteeu
11-07-2005, 03:42 PM
And, please... let's not get into the whole "what's a Broncos' fan doing hanging on a KC board thing" again.

Both of you are obviously closet Chiefs fans. Welcome to the light side. ;)

Mile High Mania
11-07-2005, 03:44 PM

Only on days when it *might* help Denver...

vailpass
11-07-2005, 03:48 PM

Is there free BBQ involved? (pondering the double agent life)

:dom:

patteeu
11-07-2005, 03:51 PM

Of course. Free BBQ, wild women, and a bottomless beer mug come with the territory.

HemiEd
11-07-2005, 03:57 PM

vailpass
11-07-2005, 04:00 PM
ROFL Thats pretty funny its a......horse.
Hey, wait a minute... :cuss: :cuss:

HemiEd
11-07-2005, 04:05 PM
ROFL Thats pretty funny its a......horse.
Hey, wait a minute... :cuss: :cuss:

ROFL

Bowser
11-07-2005, 04:27 PM

Ahh, nothing beats watching Bronco fans at each others throats on a Chief BB....(except for when overconfident Bronco fan opens their mouths, of course :D )

chagrin
11-07-2005, 04:30 PM
What is that, Shannon Sharpe's High School Senior Picture?

Count Alex's Wins
11-07-2005, 04:43 PM
GO RAII....

GO OAKLA......

Ah, screw it.

LOSE, DONKOS!

Sure-Oz
11-07-2005, 04:44 PM
I think oakland can pull it off, they are usually tough games

SNR
11-07-2005, 05:04 PM
I agree with everything you say in this post PD. Raiders always bite the Broncos in the ass at least once a season.

I'm not "riding high" because Denver leads the West right now. I've been watching this team for 25 years and I can tell a contender from a pretender. Barring key injury this year's Bronco team is a contender.

My conversation with Ed was about the upcoming Denver-KC game on Dec. 4.Go away. We do nothing but discuss pubic hair and cats. Quit wasting your time. It's too late for all of us, but you still have a fighting chance!