PDA

View Full Version : iTunes question

dtebbe
11-07-2005, 08:56 PM
When you download music do you download it directly to your iTunes folder? If so, does iTunes pick up the new stuff, or do you have to do the "add folder" deal?

What's the best way to add downloaded or ripped music?

DT

Miles
11-07-2005, 09:04 PM
If you check the - Copy Files to ITunes Music Folder when adding to the library - option in the advanced menu you can just drag the songs into itues and it will copy them to your folder. Then just delete the origional file.

Delano
11-07-2005, 09:07 PM
If you check the - Copy Files to ITunes Music Folder when adding to the library - option in the advanced menu you can just drag the songs into itues and it will copy them to your folder. Then just delete the origional file.

Is this the best way to get non-Itunes ripped or downloaded music to your iPod? I have a ton of music that I'm not able to play on my iPod because I don't know the best way to do it get it transferred over.

Rausch
11-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Is this the best way to get non-Itunes ripped or downloaded music to your iPod? I have a ton of music that I'm not able to play on my iPod because I don't know the best way to do it get it transferred over.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/windows/