PDA

View Full Version : did this cross a line?

MOhillbilly
11-08-2005, 11:55 AM
had this happen over the weekend- wentout w/ a hooligan buddy of mine fri. night went and seen some metalband at the bar play and ended up at a party afterwards-

party was fun-though my friend well call him 'pee guy' was gettin on my nerves- cause he is telling me to be good -because its some estranged family of his house(looked to me like a squarters house) and id been talking to my hands and shit.....who doesnt?

so shits winding down - its late - nomore beer....some freakgirl w/ one foot in the methadone clinic is doing scarifacation on some guy(i guess its an acult matin ritual?)

shes got this guys blood all over her hand and arm-so when i go to get a beer (didnt know we were completely out of beer yet)

said skank w'Daddies little girl' inked across her chest, thinks shes being cute and is gonna press her bloody palm on me when im walking by. I told her not to and if she did id smack her.
so she does- laughs -takes a drink- gets punched in the beerhole.

now pee guy is freaking out afterwards cause i punched a girl.
but i said it was completely within my rights to defend myself,and she had it coming and id punch anyone who wiped a bloody palm on me regardless of sex or anything else.
pee guy didnt see it that way.

so did i cross a line in your opinion?

Pants
11-08-2005, 03:33 PM
had this happen over the weekend- wentout w/ a hooligan buddy of mine fri. night went and seen some metalband at the bar play and ended up at a party afterwards-

party was fun-though my friend well call him 'pee guy' was gettin on my nerves- cause he is telling me to be good -because its some estranged family of his house(looked to me like a squarters house) and id been talking to my hands and shit.....who doesnt?

so shits winding down - its late - nomore beer....some freakgirl w/ one foot in the methadone clinic is doing scarifacation on some guy(i guess its an acult matin ritual?)

shes got this guys blood all over her hand and arm-so when i go to get a beer (didnt know we were completely out of beer yet)

said skank w'Daddies little girl' inked across her chest, thinks shes being cute and is gonna press her bloody palm on me when im walking by. I told her not to and if she did id smack her.
so she does- laughs -takes a drink- gets punched in the beerhole.

now pee guy is freaking out afterwards cause i punched a girl.
but i said it was completely within my rights to defend myself,and she had it coming and id punch anyone who wiped a bloody palm on me regardless of sex or anything else.
pee guy didnt see it that way.

so did i cross a line in your opinion?

ROFL You punched a girl in the mouth?? Yeah, I'd say you did...

MOhillbilly
11-08-2005, 04:13 PM
ROFL You punched a girl in the mouth?? Yeah, I'd say you did...

dont see that it was wrong-she wiped some guys blood on me. and these people werent the kind youd just say -hey you live a good lifestyle so dont worry about it-

|Zach|
11-09-2005, 01:39 AM
Wow.

chagrin
11-09-2005, 09:46 AM
She'd do the same to you I am sure. A head with a bloody palm wiping her bloody palm on me would probably get something similar.

MOhillbilly
11-09-2005, 10:17 AM
She'd do the same to you I am sure. A head with a bloody palm wiping her bloody palm on me would probably get something similar.

to be honest pee guy kinda set a bad tone about the whole -you hit a vag- comment.
this guy used to brag about killing women and kids and shit-now hes mad?

i think he wanted to keep sticking around and parlay w/ those ****ers cause he wanted some.
**** them and **** him- shows his loyalties in my book.

my woman made fun of me because i didnt knock the skanks teeth out. to which i responded take a drink of latte.

chagrin
11-09-2005, 01:34 PM
He was trying to get laid, I'm sure, byt the heroin pig

chiefs4me
11-09-2005, 06:22 PM
to be honest pee guy kinda set a bad tone about the whole -you hit a vag- comment.
this guy used to brag about killing women and kids and shit-now hes mad?

i think he wanted to keep sticking around and parlay w/ those ****ers cause he wanted some.
**** them and **** him- shows his loyalties in my book.

my woman made fun of me because i didnt knock the skanks teeth out. to which i responded take a drink of latte.

YOU have a woman...

MOhillbilly
11-10-2005, 09:28 AM
YOU have a woman...

always

Saulbadguy
11-10-2005, 10:34 AM
ROFL

chiefs4me
11-10-2005, 06:42 PM
always

:rolleyes:...I meant alive...

ENDelt260
11-10-2005, 08:52 PM
On the off chance she remembers the evening, she'll know better than to wipe blood on some random dude again.

You should've kicked her in the box, too.

MOhillbilly
11-11-2005, 08:24 AM
On the off chance she remembers the evening, she'll know better than to wipe blood on some random dude again.

You should've kicked her in the box, too.

im sure she remembers and when i see her again if she wants to lip- ill be sure to take your advice.

Cochise
11-11-2005, 03:09 PM
No telling what she had. I would have been pissed off about it too.

Halfcan
11-21-2005, 12:02 AM
OJ tried that shit with me once and I punched him so hard it knocked one of his isotoner gloves off.