PDA

View Full Version : I need a new car

Jenny Gump
11-08-2005, 10:08 PM
I have driven the hell out of my "turbo" (sic) charged grand prix and it's time to trade her in.

I'm willing to spend a few bucks...looking at a midsize to larger SUV. I'm not partial to any make or model at this point, but it has to have power going down the road.

Test drove a Touareg on Friday...that was sweet. Looking for input. Talk to me.

stevieray
11-08-2005, 10:31 PM
I've read that the Russian Pavlov gets great mileage.

KCWolfman
11-08-2005, 10:32 PM
I've read that the Russian Pavlov SUV gets great mileage.
That windshield washer is one of the best in the business. Simply ring a bell to start it up.

Saulbadguy
11-08-2005, 10:33 PM
::salivates::

Skip Towne
11-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Get the biggest SUV you can find, Jenny. They are cheap right now. And above all, you need POWER. /Tim the tool man

Jenny Gump
11-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks for all of your help.

Saulbadguy
11-08-2005, 10:38 PM
In Soviet Russia, car drives you!

KCWolfman
11-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Thanks for all of your help.
I never owned an SUV.

They are usually used by people who complain about the state of the environment and how big business is killing our water, air, and soil.

Kinda like Bonnie Prince Charles coming over in his private jet last week to tell us to start conserving fuel to assist our economy.

BigRedChief
11-08-2005, 10:43 PM
2005 Mustang. You'll be at least the 4th member of the community to own one.

joesomebody
11-08-2005, 10:49 PM
I like the new Jeep Commander, looks huge. I can't beleive they offer a 2x4 model though.

The 05 Jeep Grand Cherokees are nice, though they don't look at all like the previous years.

I also like the Aviator, I think that one is by Mercury.

Xterra's are pretty awesome off road, and are more of what I think an SUV should be as opposed to the luxury vehicles that most of them have turned into.

ENDelt260
11-08-2005, 11:10 PM
I'll give you a ride, Jenny.

Jenny Gump
11-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Rep to Joe. And only Joe.

KCWolfman
11-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Rep slut

Rausch
11-08-2005, 11:48 PM
I have driven the hell out of my "turbo" (sic) charged grand prix and it's time to trade her in.

I'm willing to spend a few bucks...looking at a midsize to larger SUV. I'm not partial to any make or model at this point, but it has to have power going down the road.

Test drove a Touareg on Friday...that was sweet. Looking for input. Talk to me.

Twins?...

alanm
11-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Get the biggest SUV you can find, Jenny. They are cheap right now. And above all, you need POWER. /Tim the tool man
When gas goes back over $3.00 a gallon we can all point our fingers at Jenny and know who to blame. :)

Spicy McHaggis
11-09-2005, 12:04 AM
BMW X3/5, Cadilliac SRX, Infiniti FX35/45, Mercedes M-Class. If you've got a little $$$ to spend.

elvomito
11-09-2005, 12:05 AM
i drove an H3 around the dirt course at the autoshow in motion... those are actually pretty nice... i think the max price is around $33k, and they're 5-cylinder engines.
if you know someone who works for GM you can get a discount

KCWolfman
11-09-2005, 12:22 AM
i drove an H3 around the dirt course at the autoshow in motion... those are actually pretty nice... i think the max price is around $33k, and they're 5-cylinder engines.
if you know someone who works for GM you can get a discount
You realize that the H3 is just a scaled down square on a Chevy truck frame?

|Zach|
11-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Get a cat with a saddle.

luv
11-09-2005, 12:25 AM
I like the Chevy TrailBlazer myself.

I've always been fond of the Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo, too.

mike_b_284
11-09-2005, 12:35 AM
I am curious to know why you need a SUV. Also what is your price range? Those touregs are expensive, if you can afford one you can afford about anything out there. GM mid-size sedan for a good balance of power, fuel economy, and versitility. They are putting 5.3 liter V-8 (optional) in grand prixs, impalas,and most buicks that shuts down to 4 cyl. I am not sure how those will hold up over a long period of time, but a new one will be under warranty

mike_b_284
11-09-2005, 12:36 AM
You realize that the H3 is just a scaled down square on a Chevy truck frame?

H2's are built on a GM 1500 chasis as well

elvomito
11-09-2005, 12:37 AM
You realize that the H3 is just a scaled down square on a Chevy truck frame?hey it was really nice...
also drove around a chevy silverado electric hybrid. was very surprised at how nice that thing was. more power than i thought a hybrid truck would have

Miles
11-09-2005, 02:08 AM
Touareg would be a nice choice. Also Like the Acura MDX. It has a pretty nice interior and styling. Plus Acura is great about including many options as standard.

Postal_clone
11-09-2005, 04:43 AM
the new Lexus 400 Hybrid is sweeeeeet. Not too big and gets great mileage.............but costs somewhere in the 40-50K range.

Pants
11-09-2005, 04:55 AM
I like the new Jeep Commander, looks huge. I can't beleive they offer a 2x4 model though.

The 05 Jeep Grand Cherokees are nice, though they don't look at all like the previous years.

I also like the Aviator, I think that one is by Mercury.

Xterra's are pretty awesome off road, and are more of what I think an SUV should be as opposed to the luxury vehicles that most of them have turned into.

Aviator is Navigator's little brother and is made by Lincoln. Kind of like X3 is X5's little brother.

Commander looks ugly as shit, IMO and I wouldn't go with Jeeps to begin with. Agree about Xterra, though.

BMW X3/5, Cadilliac SRX, Infiniti FX35/45, Mercedes M-Class. If you've got a little $$$ to spend.

Hey, you forgot to mention Cayenne (40-90K ROFL).

Chieftain58
11-09-2005, 05:23 AM
Get a Vega. 1971 model preferably. **smile**

Braincase
11-09-2005, 05:48 AM
Doesn't matter what you drive, Jenny. The moment you plant yourself in the front-bucket, it becomes a classic.

Aaaah, the taste of saccharin in the morning...

Phobia
11-09-2005, 06:44 AM
I've been drooling over the MDX for a lot of years.

bkkcoh
11-09-2005, 07:13 AM
Doesn't matter what you drive, Jenny. The moment you plant yourself in the front-bucket, it becomes a classic.

Aaaah, the taste of saccharin in the morning...

Did you get rep for that comment????? :hmmm:

Cochise
11-09-2005, 07:20 AM
Touareg looks pretty nice. I would go with that.

Hoover
11-09-2005, 07:21 AM
I would go with the Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Mid Size SUV, Toyotas hold their value, and you get the best MPG of the SUVs.

Radar Chief
11-09-2005, 07:26 AM
Touareg looks pretty nice. I would go with that.

From what the magazines say they’re a pretty decent rig, but I think I also read that they’ll get out accelerated by the new Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not positive on that though.
Or she could quit pussy foot’n ‘round ‘bout it and get the Porsche Cayenne.

PastorMikH
11-09-2005, 07:37 AM
One of the college kids from our church just got the new Nissan Xterra. I really liked the looks inside and out.

Hoover
11-09-2005, 07:39 AM
The Touareg I looked at got like 15 mpg highway.

I think its crazy to buy any ride that can't get you 20 on the highway.

Radar Chief
11-09-2005, 07:43 AM
The Touareg I looked at got like 15 mpg highway.

I think its crazy to buy any ride that can't get you 20 on the highway.

:shrug: The Corveep gets ‘bout 7, course that’s why I don’t drive it down the highway.

Bwana
11-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Baaaaa! Get yourself a truck, a MONSTER truck!! Name it something like "THE ENFORCER" and raise a little hell with those clowns doing 50 in the 65 in the left lane that won't get the hell out of your way. :thumb:

Radar Chief
11-09-2005, 07:45 AM
One of the college kids from our church just got the new Nissan Xterra. I really liked the looks inside and out.

One of my best friends has an Xterra, good look’n rig. Decent mileage from what he tells me. A little down on power, but it’s got a pretty heavy chassis to move ‘round.

Radar Chief
11-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Baaaaa! Get yourself a truck, a MONSTER truck!! Name it something like "THE ENFORCER" and raise a little hell with those clowns doing 50 in the 65 in the left lane that won't get the hell out of your way. :thumb:

Now you’re talk’n. :thumb:

stevieray
11-09-2005, 07:48 AM
buy foreign, the goal is to shut down american car companies so we can be a third world country like mexico and build cars for Japan.

Saulbadguy
11-09-2005, 07:50 AM
buy foreign, the goal is to shut down american car companies so we can be a third world country like mexico and build others peoples cars for them.
Pavlov!

ROYC75
11-09-2005, 07:51 AM
Your best bet is to talk to your Dad ,( brother or Uncle ) ( No offense, the majority of women usually gets taken at dealerships by salesmen ) He will give you an honest opinion on your personal needs ( car wise ) , OK.

4th and Long
11-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Your best bet is to talk to your Dad ,( brother or Uncle ) ( No offense, the majority of women usually gets taken at dealerships by salesmen ) He will give you an honest opinion on your personal needs ( car wise ) , OK.
Jesus Roy ...

1970 called. It wants it's stereotypical male chauvinist attitude back.

Radar Chief
11-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Jesus Roy ...

Dude, I’ve seen this in action with my wife.
He’s not wrong.

4th and Long
11-09-2005, 08:04 AM
He’s not wrong.
Sounds like a personal problem to me. I've seen women on numerous occasions take car salemen to task. It's not about what between your legs. It's all about what's between your ears.

ENDelt260
11-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Boo.

Cochise
11-09-2005, 08:09 AM
From what the magazines say they’re a pretty decent rig, but I think I also read that they’ll get out accelerated by the new Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not positive on that though.
Or she could quit pussy foot’n ‘round ‘bout it and get the Porsche Cayenne.

Yeah, I like the look of the new Cherokees. I've known a few people with VW's though, they're nice and they have all had really good luck with them.

Heck my old man drove a Beetle for like a million years when I was little. I might have come home from the hospital in that thing. :)

PastorMikH
11-09-2005, 08:09 AM
buy foreign, the goal is to shut down american car companies so we can be a third world country like mexico and build cars for Japan.

Say, I hear Mexico is already building most of the american cars. It's the Japanese cars that are built in the good ol USA today.

:)

ROYC75
11-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Jesus Roy ...

Me thinks you missed the part where it said the "majority". Keep in mind that some of the (minority) women are smarter than some (minority) men .

This help any ?

Cochise
11-09-2005, 08:12 AM
He’s not wrong.

While I don't think women necessarily have inferior negotiation skills or anything, I do think that it's true that hammering out the best possible deal down to the last buck is not something women are generally interested in. I think most women I know would rather pay a little extra for the process to be painless. Nothing wrong with it if that's what you are looking for in a car purchase :shrug:

4th and Long
11-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Me thinks you missed the part where it said the "majority". Keep in mind that some of the (minority) women are smarter than some (minority) men .

This help any ?
Yes, theres a problem. You can't have both men and women listed as minotities. Men are the moniorty as far as population is concerned. If you're talking brains, I can produce 20 women at random I work with who can think circles around you.

Cochise
11-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Say, I hear Mexico is already building most of the american cars. It's the Japanese cars that are built in the good ol USA today.

:)

Other things being equal I would buy an American vehicle first, but like you are saying, with so many Japanese cars being assembled here and so much foreign content in American cars, I dont think the difference is anywhere near what it used to be.

Cochise
11-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Yes, theres a problem. You can't have both men and women listed as minotities. Men are the moniorty as far as population is concerned. If you're talking brains, I can produce 20 women at random I work with who can think circles around you.

Not to stand in the middle of your pissing match or anything but that doesn't prove anything about the average intelligence of each gender :)

4th and Long
11-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Not to stand in the middle of your pissing match or anything but that doesn't prove anything about the average intelligence of each gender :)
Move ... or I'm pissing on you. :p

Cochise
11-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Move ... or I'm pissing on you. :p

Dude, something's wrong with your bellybutton. It's leaking something.

4th and Long
11-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Dude, something's wrong with your bellybutton. It's leaking something.
What the ... ??????

DAMNIT!!!!!!

:cuss:

:p

Radar Chief
11-09-2005, 08:23 AM
While I don't think women necessarily have inferior negotiation skills or anything, I do think that it's true that hammering out the best possible deal down to the last buck is not something women are generally interested in. I think most women I know would rather pay a little extra for the process to be painless. Nothing wrong with it if that's what you are looking for in a car purchase :shrug:

It’s not just car dealers. We’ve had some work done to the house here and there and contractors almost always seem to have a problem with Mrs. Radar. I come along and things smooth right out, I guess that’s partially cause I speak their language. Could also be cause they have personal problems with women. :shrug:

Radar Chief
11-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Sounds like a personal problem to me. I've seen women on numerous occasions take car salemen to task. It's not about what between your legs. It's all about what's between your ears.

Not disagreeing either, also seen guys get taken cause they didn’t know better.

4th and Long
11-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Damn skippy.

Extra Point
11-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Trade the Grand Prix in for a Pontiac G6 Sedan. You'll get better mileage, higher trade-in value, and it's pretty sporty, with sedan room. Buy an SUV now, and regret it later, when gas is $3+/gal.

Cochise
11-09-2005, 08:31 AM

I've told this story before, but few years ago a girl I used to work with who was right out of college came in on a Monday with a new car, and was talking about the buying process. She told us, "It was really quick and easy, I went in and was gone in a couple hours with a new car... but I cant believe how much more you have to pay than the price they show in the window". Apparently, she had paid sticker for this thing and they'd charged her a bunch of advertising fees and stuff on top of that.

I didn't say anything but I thought to myself... lawd... I'm in the wrong business.

Infidel Goat
11-09-2005, 08:33 AM
If the Toyota Highlander isn't big enough, I'd also seriously look at the Honda Pilot.

--Infidel Goat

Area 51
11-09-2005, 08:34 AM
I'd be checking the Toyota Prius and Camry Hybrid (due out this spring).

With gas prices fluctuating in the same manner the stock market does you can never tell when you will no longer be able to support a SUV.

ROYC75
11-09-2005, 08:35 AM

OK, me still think you missed what I was getting at, it could be the way I typed it ?

Say if women / men are going to buy a car, say a salesman see's she wants something, but is still a little insecure with what she wants, he/she can take advantage of it. Salesmen are fast talking , manipulative to making a buck at all cost.

Now if said men / women aren't either familiar with sales, mechanically inclined are broken into a majority / minority group..... It has been known for years that majority of men are farther advanced to deal with these type of purchases / repairs, maintence. With this in mind, again, there are going to be some case's where some women ( minority ) can and will be smarter than some men. But we are talking about overall, general knowledge about car purchases, maintence, repairs, etc.

Now yes, if you want to get down to who is the majority or minority in #'s between men or women, I have no answer for you, you could well be correct.

I believe in equal rights and all people have the right to do as they please within the laws of the state, the days of the stereotypical male chauvinist attitude are long gone.

4th and Long
11-09-2005, 08:37 AM
It has been known for years that majority of men are farther advanced to deal with these type of purchases
I believe in equal rights and all people have the right to do as they please within the laws of the state, the days of the stereotypical male chauvinist attitude are long gone.
Way to contradict yourself. Do you actually read what you type before you hit the submit button?

Cochise
11-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Way to contradict yourself. Do you actually read what you type before you hit the submit button?

Man, it doesn't make you a chauvanist pig to point out differences between men and women. Women are better than men at some things and men are better at other things. I think he's speaking matter-of-fact here that women tend to get less respect from car salesman. I don't think there's any doubt about that.

ROYC75
11-09-2005, 08:46 AM

Get real , would ya.

When it comes to repairs, cars, house, etc. , the majority of the men are farther advanced in general knowledge, been this way for years.

Another example, when it comes to house cleaning, cooking, kids, the majority of women are farther advanced than most men, been thei way for years.

Yes, each person has the right to do as they please, if they seek advise and ask, it's not wrong for me to give an honest answer to an question.

I'm not making this a debate in who the smartest, men or women, to each their own within their own knowledge.

ROYC75
11-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Man, it doesn't make you a chauvanist pig to point out differences between men and women. Women are better than men at some things and men are better at other things. I think he's speaking matter-of-fact here that women tend to get less respect from car salesman. I don't think there's any doubt about that.

Agreed...... 4th is missing the point or adding to the context of the messages typed.

Area 51
11-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Get real , would ya.

When it comes to repairs, cars, house, etc. , the majority of the men are farter advanced in general knowledge, been this way for years.

What kind of slip up is this?

I know mama thinks I'm a majority farter!!

Rain Man
11-09-2005, 09:44 AM
SUV? SUV? What's that all about? Why wrap yourself in a 12 mpg fortress? Live a little. Get out on the roadway with the wind in your hair, a blue sky above, and a car that can zip and zigzag around the great road buffalo that ponderously roll along our road system.

http://www.linternaute.com/auto/salon-coupe-cabriolet-2005/constructeurs/images/bmw-z4-cab.jpg

http://images.intellichoice.com/Medium/04370SLK3AMG%5B%5D%5D%5B%5B%5D%5D2102_2.gif

http://www.motorintro.com/actuales/_images/chevrolet_images/corvette%20c6%20convertible/corvette_convertible_4.jpg

ROYC75
11-09-2005, 10:29 AM
What kind of slip up is this?

I know mama thinks I'm a majority farter!!

ROFL ROFL Yup, were farters according to most women. Just a typo.......... move along, the party is over. :)

HemiEd
11-09-2005, 10:39 AM

Yep. I do know where there is one of these, only 15,000 miles and will get at least 11mpg in town. It has a 440, 375 Hp, 480 ft. lbs. of torque. :D

Skip Towne
11-09-2005, 10:41 AM
ROFL ROFL Yup, were farters according to most women. Just a typo.......... move along, the party is over. :)
Move along? Would Rich Scanlon just move along?

ROYC75
11-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Move along? Would Rich Scanlon just move along?

Not sure, you are welcome to call him, toll free 1-800-EAT-SHIT. :p

jidar
11-09-2005, 10:54 AM
I'm a fan of the Jeep Grand Cherokee myself.
Pleasant on the inside but still have the power and offroad capabilities you want should you ever need them.

Durangos are nice too I hear, not sure about their off roading though.

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Twins?...

No, you're safe.

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 04:42 PM

I don't get pushed around on the car lot. Thanks though.

Skip Towne
11-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I don't get pushed around on the car lot. Thanks though.
I'll bet you get bent over.

mike_b_284
11-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I repeat

I am curious to know why you need a SUV. Also what is your price range? Those touregs are expensive, if you can afford one you can afford about anything out there. GM mid-size sedan for a good balance of power, fuel economy, and versitility. They are putting 5.3 liter V-8 (optional) in grand prixs, impalas,and most buicks that shuts down to 4 cyl. I am not sure how those will hold up over a long period of time, but a new one will be under warranty

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 04:49 PM
I repeat

I want an SUV because that is my personal preference. I can pay cash up to around 40K. I want at least a V6 because I like to drive fast, and hard. I also like the color white or black. Any more questions?

Donger
11-09-2005, 04:50 PM
I want an SUV because that is my personal preference. I can pay cash up to around 40K. I want at least a V6 because I like to drive fast, and hard. I also like the color white or black. Any more questions?

As others have said, check out the new Grand Cherokee. There's a 5.7L Hemi engine option that you'd probably find appealing. Oh, and that motor is smart enough so that it shuts off four of the cylinders when they aren't needed, saving fuel.

Skip Towne
11-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Do you prefer throttle body or central port injection?

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Do you prefer throttle body or central port injection?

I prefer you...in a coma.

Skip Towne
11-09-2005, 04:53 PM
I prefer you...in a coma.
That's what I thought. Bend over.

Goodys
11-09-2005, 05:07 PM
I was interested in an SUV, but I bought a Dodge Magnum with the Hemi. It rides and handles great, goes FAST and gets 25mpg on highway, 20 around town unless I gun it to much. Love this car

chiefs4me
11-09-2005, 05:40 PM

Forget the car Jenny..get yourself a truck....:p it is as big as an suv, full front and backseat, and you never have to ask a man to help you move anything ever again...

Delano
11-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Forget the car Jenny..get yourself a truck....:p it is as big as an suv, full front and backseat, and you never have to ask a man to help you move anything ever again...

That would handle the transportation aspect of moving, but what about the actual work part where you have to lift items and break a sweat?

Rain Man

I'm sorry, but your preference is wrong. You want a convertible. A flashy sports car convertible. Trust me. I do market research.

Skip Towne
You're forgetting that 12 mpg your deuce and a quarter gets.

chiefs4me
11-09-2005, 05:51 PM
You're forgetting that 12 mpg your deuce and a quarter gets.

:rolleyes:....it's 14...;) I love my truck, I love my truck, I love my truck...PBJ

alanm
11-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Got a boyfriend?? :)

Bob Dole
11-09-2005, 07:13 PM
Bob Dole has a 1985 C10 w/350 (and a new carb) that he'd let go for the right price.

No extra charge for the custom paint.

Skip Towne
11-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Bob Dole has a 1985 C10 w/350 (and a new carb) that he'd let go for the right price.

I'd give you $100 for it.

Bob Dole
11-09-2005, 07:19 PM
I'd give you $100 for it.

Hahaha.

You are a funny one, you silly English ka-niggit. Bob Dole farts in your general direction.

Phobia
11-09-2005, 07:26 PM
It’s not just car dealers. We’ve had some work done to the house here and there and contractors almost always seem to have a problem with Mrs. Radar. I come along and things smooth right out, I guess that’s partially cause I speak their language. Could also be cause they have personal problems with women. :shrug:

EVERY time I've not been paid it has been a woman. I don't know WTF is wrong. I don't have a personal problem with women. In fact, I'm rather fond of them. Especially when they pay.

Cochise
11-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Didn't Bob Dole buy an RX-8? How does he like it? Or is Cochise thinking of someone else?

bringbackmarty
11-09-2005, 07:29 PM

My wife beat them down six thousand off the sticker on our sante fe, while we were negotiating, and had the car at our home. We decided it was still too much so we brought it back before we closed the deal. Then she floated in that cold and offered them 2,000 less than our already negotiated deal, and we pretended to be pissed and not interested any more, and we left the dealership. There was a message on our machine from the dealership when we got home. Bottom line, the sticker was 22,800, and we bought it for 16,800. Four thousand below blue book, and six thousand below sticker. Anyone who thinks women can't buy, or sell cars hasn't been around very many women. The only thing women cannot do is play cornerback. Defensive tackle, sure, but not cornerback.

Phobia
11-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Didn't Bob Dole buy an RX-8? How does he like it? Or is Cochise thinking of someone else?

Bob Dole bought an RX-8 that Phobia has driven. It handles really well. The only problem is pedaling it up to a speed during which the smooth handling is impressive.

Phobia
11-09-2005, 07:34 PM
My wife beat them down six thousand off the sticker on our sante fe, while we were negotiating, and had the car at our home. We decided it was still too much so we brought it back before we closed the deal. Then she floated in that cold and offered them 2,000 less than our already negotiated deal, and we pretended to be pissed and not interested any more, and we left the dealership. There was a message on our machine from the dealership when we got home. Bottom line, the sticker was 22,800, and we bought it for 16,800. Four thousand below blue book, and six thousand below sticker. Anyone who thinks women can't buy, or sell cars hasn't been around very many women. The only thing women cannot do is play cornerback. Defensive tackle, sure, but not cornerback.

Totaled?

Skip Towne
11-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Hahaha.

You are a funny one, you silly English ka-niggit. Bob Dole farts in your general direction.
Well, that's only if you deliver it to Tulsa.

Cochise
11-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Bob Dole bought an RX-8 that Phobia has driven. It handles really well. The only problem is pedaling it up to a speed during which the smooth handling is impressive.

Cochise is interested in them. He wonders if this was the automatic or the 240hp 6-speed that needed the pedaling.

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Trade the Grand Prix in for a Pontiac G6 Sedan. You'll get better mileage, higher trade-in value, and it's pretty sporty, with sedan room. Buy an SUV now, and regret it later, when gas is $3+/gal.

Yeah, I've sort of been thinking that way too. I like shopping for a car. It's fun. Sort of like shoes, only easier.

ENDelt260
11-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I've sort of been thinking that way too. I like shopping for a car. It's fun. Sort of like shoes, only easier.
That reminds me. I really gotta get around to replacing my Docs. They're like 4 or 5 years old now.

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Got a boyfriend?? :)

Yeah...sorta...but I'm always willing to trade up.

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 07:46 PM

Damn, I was in 7th grade when your car was manufactured.

Any "extras" come with that? Full service package?

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 07:48 PM

Damn, that turned me on.

Is your wife married? Oh wait...nevermind.

ENDelt260
11-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Damn, I was in 7th grade when your car was manufactured.

Any "extras" come with that? Full service package?
I was 6.

Phobia
11-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Cochise is interested in them. He wonders if this was the automatic or the 240hp 6-speed that needed the pedaling.

Auto

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 07:50 PM
I was 6.

Thanks for the left hook. May I have another?

Phobia
11-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the left hook. May I have another?

Will you settle for a right hook? Left hanging, right hook.