PDA

View Full Version : Nice win

Over-Head
11-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Well, 3 days to go till the wedding (thank god it'll soon be over)

Anyway, still haven't gotten my internet hook up fixed at the house, thus my lack of posting as of late.
Nice win last weekend, Trent pulled out that last drive you won, we suck, yada, yada life goes on.

Were in the basement, but the way I look at it, if there wasn't at least 1 semi normal Ra!der fan around everynow and then to pick on life would get dull.

What a weekend, first i'm getting "hung" saturday at 3, then I get sit and watch my team get pounded by the Donks on Sunday. :banghead:

LIFE JUST AIN"T FAIR!! :cuss:

Hoover
11-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Well good luck with that....

I really think Moss was hurt, and if Norv and Co would have been smart they would have used him as the #3 WR, I think your passing game would have been much much better.

Rain Man
11-09-2005, 12:20 PM
If it's any consolation, I'll be rooting hard for the Raiders to beat the Broncos in coming weeks.

Chief Faithful
11-09-2005, 12:26 PM

Anyway, still haven't gotten my internet hook up fixed at the house, thus my lack of posting as of late.
Nice win last weekend, Trent pulled out that last drive you won, we suck, yada, yada life goes on.

Were in the basement, but the way I look at it, if there wasn't at least 1 semi normal Ra!der fan around everynow and then to pick on life would get dull.

What a weekend, first i'm getting "hung" saturday at 3, then I get sit and watch my team get pounded by the Donks on Sunday. :banghead:

Be careful, my wife, after 20 years, still has not let me forget that I spent the first afternoon of our Honeymoon watching a Chiefs game.

KChiefsQT
11-09-2005, 12:29 PM

congrats on the soon to be marriage. :)

Count Zarth
11-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Head...maybe if you stop insulting me all the time the Raiders might avoid the sweep one of these years. Ever think of that?

morphius
11-09-2005, 12:34 PM
OH - Good to hear from you! Congrat's on making it this far with the wedding, luckily that day will just be a blur and then be over.

chiefs4me
11-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey J, I wondered where you went...congrats on the upcoming wedding, and wash your mouth out for saying your team will loose........Go Raiders...:p

Over-Head
11-11-2005, 11:08 AM
OK, T- 1 day and counting.
I'm hiding ata friends place for a while taking a much needed smoke break ( :bong: )
JoAnn's family is starting to invade the island, :# my best man is still somewhere in route. :(

Most of the decorating is done, when I get some pic's from tomorow i'll try to post them somehow.

Thanks for the prop's, and goat boy can go play in a closet :D

Mr. Laz
11-11-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm hiding ata friends place for a while taking a much needed smoke break ( :bong: )
JoAnn's family is starting to invade the island, :# my best man is still somewhere in route. :(

Most of the decorating is done, when I get some pic's from tomorow i'll try to post them somehow.

good luck to you

StcChief
11-11-2005, 12:14 PM
OverHead Good luck...hope all goes well.

remember- this day is first day of the rest of your life.

Mr. Kotter
11-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Congrats again, man.

Bwana
11-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Congrats O.H.

mike_b_284
11-11-2005, 03:05 PM

It's not too late to have the best man meet you at the airport. Get the prenup in order

ExtremeChief
11-11-2005, 03:50 PM
congrats OH

Nelson Muntz
11-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Be careful, my wife, after 20 years, still has not let me forget that I spent the first afternoon of our Honeymoon watching a Chiefs game.

Thats why i pushed for an offseason marriage.

JazzzLovr
11-11-2005, 10:41 PM
remember- this day is first day of the end of your life.

Fixed your post.

;)

Congrats Overhead. Looking forward to the pics.

Valiant
11-11-2005, 10:44 PM

Do not get down.. I am picking you guys to beat the donks this week on yahoo.. Well as long as it is at oakland...