PDA

View Full Version : A little Humor for the day - very little.

Area 51
11-10-2005, 01:23 PM
A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the very handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring. He replies, "I have a question to ask you, but I don’t want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me..."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:
#1, you have to be single and
#2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!" "OK," the nun says, "Pull into the next alley." The nun fulfils the cab driver's fantasy with a very passionate kiss. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," said the nun, why are you crying?"
"Forgive me but I have sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says,”That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."

Baconeater
11-10-2005, 01:26 PM
I married a Nun.

Nun in the morning, Nun at night.

sedated
11-10-2005, 01:27 PM
yes, very little

Area 51
11-10-2005, 01:32 PM
I married a Nun.

Nun in the morning, Nun at night.

When I was married I practiced Jewish sex.

I begged for 45 minutes and then went to sleep.

Rain Man
11-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey.

Area 51
11-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey.

I wondered how long it would take!!!

It was original, I didn't add anything or change anything from the place I got it.

From now on we will have nun of this!!

andoman
11-10-2005, 04:34 PM
There's a much dirtier version of this one...

Area 51
11-10-2005, 04:37 PM
There's a much dirtier version of this one...

But is this the place to put it?

sedated
11-10-2005, 05:05 PM
But is this the place to put it?

of course, where else.

any children watching this board would have had a psychotic episode by now.

bringbackmarty
11-10-2005, 05:51 PM
A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the very handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring. He replies, "I have a question to ask you, but I don’t want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me..."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:
#1, you have to be single and
#2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!" "OK," the nun says, "Pull into the next alley." The nun fulfils the cab driver's fantasy with a very passionate kiss. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," said the nun, why are you crying?"
"Forgive me but I have sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says,”That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."

this is a joke that has been cleaned up, here is the real joke -
the cab driver (named goldberg, who also claims he's dying) wants some of the oral attention - downstairs. -(in exchange for a ride because the nun can't pay her fare.)
The nun's name is Dicky, and it's a costume party.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
11-10-2005, 05:54 PM
this is a joke that has been cleaned up, here is the real joke -
the cab driver (named goldberg, who also claims he's dying) wants some of the oral attention - downstairs. -(in exchange for a ride because the nun can't pay her fare.)
The nun's name is Dicky, and it's a costume party.

I have heard it where the cabbie wants to have sex with a nun, the nun says it can only be in the poop shoot, and nun's name was endelt.