PDA

View Full Version : It's a Skank-Off

CosmicPal
11-10-2005, 06:03 PM
http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume4/2005-1109-cheerleaders.html

Eagles Cheerleaders Challenge Panthers Cheerleaders to Skank-Off

In light of the news that two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were arrested after having sex with each other in a nightclub bathroom over the weekend, the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders have challenged Carolina’s TopCats to a pay-per-view “Skank-Off” with the hopes of regaining their reputation as the NFL’s skankiest cheer squad.

“We’ve worked very hard over the years to build our reputation as dirty, skanky slut-bags,” said Heather Thompson, captain of the Eagles cheerleaders. “We’re not going to let our place be taken by some Slutty-come-latelies who happened to do each other one time in some Tampa nightclub bathroom, get caught, and then become celebrities for it. We’ve been having sex with each other in bar bathrooms for years. In fact, we have tons of pictures and will put them on our website. The difference is that we don’t get arrested for doing it like some amateurs.”

The Eagles cheerleaders issued a formal challenge in writing to the Panthers squad Monday afternoon. The proposed Skank-Off would be held next month on pay-per-view, with the two teams competing in dozens of skanktastic activities – from oil wrestling to gang-banging – with viewers being able to vote on an official competition website for the winner: www.EaglesPanthersSkankOff.com.

But it appears the Panthers squad will not accept the offer of a televised Skank-Off, being that yesterday they fired the two cheerleaders who were arrested.

Eagles cheer captain Thompson said she is not surprised that the TopCats are not up to the challenge, but she had been hopeful her teammates would have the opportunity to prove once-and-for-all that they are truly the skankiest cheerleaders ever.

“If they’re not skanky enough to bring the skank like we bring the skank, so be it. We’re not surprised,” said Thompson. “We’re just going to keep doing what we do. And that’s posing half-naked on our website and in our calendars and pulling our skimpy little cheer shorts way up into our vulvas. That’s what we do. That’s who we are. And to take it one step further, we’re going to put a hole in our locker room wall so the Eagles players can watch us changing and making out like they used to at the Vet. Plus, we’re going to hire those two now-unemployed Panthers cheerleaders because they’ve shown they have that special something that qualifies one to be an Eagles cheerleader. That special something being, of course, skankiness.”

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
11-10-2005, 06:06 PM
“If they’re not skanky enough to bring the skank like we bring the skank, so be it.

ROFL

Tribal Warfare
11-10-2005, 06:54 PM
This is the beauty of mass media :thumb:

listopencil
11-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Yo. Bring the skank, bitches.

Dunit35
11-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I hope there is a KY fight.

morphius
11-10-2005, 08:23 PM
What are the rules of a Kentucky fight, you can only bite with one tooth?

Bowser
11-10-2005, 08:25 PM

"Just ring the ****ing bell, you pansy"

Iowanian
11-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Interestingly enough, the first neked pic of a lady I ever saw on the internet, was an Eagles cheerleader doing a high kick and her cooter fell out of her girdle.

none of you could find that picture...you can't do it.

dtebbe
11-10-2005, 09:24 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures ROFL

Hey, someone had to say it!

DT

Simplex3
11-10-2005, 09:35 PM
I'd pay to see that PPV event.

dtebbe
11-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Actually spring break ... Club La Vela ... Panama City .... come to mind.

DT

Dunit35
11-10-2005, 11:15 PM
What are the rules of a Kentucky fight, you can only bite with one tooth?

ok, im talking about the movie "old school". The KY jelly fight, god that part is hilarious. "Dust in the Wind".

Baby Lee
11-11-2005, 07:06 AM
Interestingly enough, the first neked pic of a lady I ever saw on the internet, was an Eagles cheerleader doing a high kick and her cooter fell out of her girdle.

none of you could find that picture...you can't do it.
Wanna bet?

chagrin
11-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Dear Diary,

Jackpot!

Giggitty! Giggitty! Giggitty!

Garcia Bronco
11-11-2005, 08:18 AM
LMAO!

Iowanian
11-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Wanna bet?

yeah.....you can't do it. impossible.

morphius
11-11-2005, 09:17 AM
ok, im talking about the movie "old school". The KY jelly fight, god that part is hilarious. "Dust in the Wind".
I knew what you meant, I was just amusing myself.