PDA

View Full Version : you heard it here second

Pages : [1] 2

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 08:08 PM
So I was listening to ESPN radio today, Colin Cowheard to be specific. He said something that I found very interesting and very true. He said next year's Chiefs are this year's Packers. I have to strongly agree. Look at every position. Tony G. is at the age where all TE's decline, history has proven this, as has this year's production. Green is getting old and going to start breaking down even more, (see Rich Gannon). Roaf is flat out done. Surtain is getting to the point where he isn't near as effective as he once was, why do you think the fish got rid of him so easily. Sims can't stay healthy, and the wide receiving corps is one of the worst in the league. The line is still good, but not for much longer. Priest isn't young anymore, look at his yards per carry. So basically, all you have to look forward to is Larry and Derrick Johnson. Trust me Chief fans, it isn't going to happen this year, and the window is closed after this year. The way the Chargers have drafted, they are going to be the class of the division for a long while, (see Indianapolis). You build a franchise in the draft, and Peterson doesn't have it, and he has proven he never will. You better hope for injuries to the elite in the league, that is your only chance for glory.

apache
11-10-2005, 08:10 PM
b.s.

Halfcan
11-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Wow I get the honor of posting first on your first post. Your off to a good start!

Halfcan
11-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Damn apache beat me out.

HolmeZz
11-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Somebody off this dipshit.

tyton75
11-10-2005, 08:15 PM
welcome!

you are completely wrong about Surtain, but pretty dead on on the rest I'm afraid..

4th and Long
11-10-2005, 08:15 PM
The world is flat.

morphius
11-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Is that a bills fan by chance? 5 sb losses and no wins?

HemiEd
11-10-2005, 08:17 PM
:whackit: :bolts: :BS: :bang: :bang:

CoMoChief
11-10-2005, 08:17 PM
You may never recieve any form of rep from anyone after that post.

jiveturkey
11-10-2005, 08:22 PM
The world is flat.Sweet!

I'm going to start cycling again.

Those hills were killing me.

Taco John
11-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Man, a tear just came to my eye. That's the most beautiful post I've ever read.

Does there happen to be a sound track that goes with it?

Taco John
11-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Though, I'm not ready to call for the demise of Tony G. just yet...

HolmeZz
11-10-2005, 08:26 PM
To actually try to respond intelligently to this ridiculous topic, the Packers are the way they are because of injuries, not old age.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 08:31 PM
It is called horrible drafting too. Something the Chiefs are great at. Look at all the drafts for the past five years for both the Chiefs and Packers, pathetic is an understatement.

HemiEd
11-10-2005, 08:34 PM
It is called horrible drafting too. Something the Chiefs are great at. Look at all the drafts for the past five years for both the Chiefs and Packers, pathetic is an understatement.

Why are you here? Did Redrum69 send you?

tyton75
11-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Chef Bob??

Cochise
11-10-2005, 08:35 PM
We could start up a team of all guys named Johnson.

Derrick O. Johnson
Larry Johnson
the Derrick Johnson DB from the 49ers
the Derrick Johnson DL from Cincy
Brad Johnson
Chad Johnson
Andre Johnson
Keyshawn Johnson
Eric Johnson

At least the offense might still be good.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled doomsday thread.

PGM
11-10-2005, 08:37 PM
since colin cowheard said it it must be true

Skip Towne
11-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Damn apache beat me out.
Damn n00bs!!! :cuss: :skip:

Ebolapox
11-10-2005, 08:40 PM
OMG TEH CH33FS 4R3 T3# d00m!!!!!111one11~~!!

-38-

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 08:43 PM
I am not saying since cowheard said it, it is set in stone. I will say though, that I thought it would happen this year. I have heard many others say it also.

I am willing to bet they don't make the playoffs this year. Look at the other teams that are close. San Diego, Jax, Cincy, and the Chiefs. 4 teams for two spots, look at the schedules. Doesn't look good.

chefsos
11-10-2005, 08:43 PM

stevieray
11-10-2005, 08:45 PM
I am not saying since cowheard said it, it is set in stone. I will say though, that I thought it would happen this year. I have heard many others say it also.

I am willing to bet they don't make the playoffs this year. Look at the other teams that are close. San Diego, Jax, Cincy, and the Chiefs. 4 teams for two spots, look at the schedules. Doesn't look good.

Thank you for saving us from ourselves, we couldn't have done it without you. I guess your work around here is completed.

Thanks for stopping by!

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Nice try. How come nobody can come back with any kind of response other than one liners? How come nobody can actually see the writing on the wall?

Cochise
11-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Nice try. How come nobody can come back with any kind of response other than one liners? How come nobody can actually see the writing on the wall?

We can see it, we just can't read it. It's written in 'tard'

Pat_MaCrotch
The 1995, 1997 & 2003 K.C. Chiefs are without a doubt the 3 worst 13-3 teams in NFL history. A combined 39-9 in the regular season and a big fat suck-hole 0-3 at HOME in the playoffs. Talk about choke.....WTF.

HemiEd

So the Broncos have already won the division? Chiefs have had 3 road division games and one home game.

Wait, do your parents know you are on the computer this late?

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Wow. When was the last Super Bowl appearance for the Chiefs? Or better yet, when was the last playoff win? Hmmmm, the 94 season with Montana. The truth of the matter, since the last playoff win. Every AFC West team has made the Super Bowl.

No, not a fan of either team.

stevieray
11-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Wow. When was the last Super Bowl appearance for the Chiefs? Or better yet, when was the last playoff win? Hmmmm, the 94 season with Montana. The truth of the matter, since the last playoff win. Every AFC West team has made the Super Bowl.

wow! really? where do you get your information?

morphius
11-10-2005, 08:52 PM
How is this, Surtain has been everything advertised, except for the fact that he has been injured some. Other then Knight we are very young on the D side of the ball, and if Sims can get healthy we will be even better.

The Gonzo comment is silly and we will have to wait and see, as is Green as long as he can avoid taking the shots that took Gannon out of the game.

Luckily the bolts have a HC who chokes away every playoff chance he has had, and is getting to the point that he can't win a single game in the playoffs anymore. That will wear out the welcome with his players faster then you can drop a hat.

SPchief
11-10-2005, 08:54 PM

No, not a fan of either team.

:spock:

5for5SB
A bunch of Whatif's.

Valiant
3 green to 2 red, I didn't think I had that much power...

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 08:55 PM
who left the door open in the troll corral?

HemiEd
11-10-2005, 09:00 PM

I think he might have been "double covered" or even "triple teamed." ROFL

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:00 PM
If Colin is so good at predicting, why didn't he win the 340 million dollar Powerball a couple of weeks ago?

And someone needs to go back and see what Colon said about this years version of the Patriots. I would be willing to bet he didn't have them 4-4 at the halfway mark.

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:01 PM
A bunch of Whatif's.

That goes both ways.

Speculation is cool like that.

Halfcan
11-10-2005, 09:02 PM
I bet your right Bowser- if I was a betting.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:05 PM
And listening to the local radio shows is something great?
Have you ever listened the Grunhardt show, or the Frank Bowl show?
Talk about huge homers. Hell even the St. John show is all Chiefs all the time. Slurp Slurp.

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 09:08 PM
I once saw a really, really, really old film of a chiefs playoff victory. I think it was before WWII, back when they played 8 man football.

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:08 PM
And listening to the local radio shows is something great?
Have you ever listened the Grunhardt show, or the Frank Bowl show?
Talk about huge homers. Hell even the St. John show is all Chiefs all the time. Slurp Slurp.

What?

Begone, troll.

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:10 PM
I once saw a really, really, really old film of a chiefs playoff victory. I think it was before WWII, back when they played 8 man football.

Is there a troll class somewhere? All you dipshits spout off the same tired lines. At least TRY to be original with your "smack" talk. Embarassing.

ExtremeChief
You mean the Grunhard show or the Frank Boal show????? I would respond to your original post, but it's unreadable. Way to break your way into the planet, dumbass. I'm sure you'll be around for a long time.

5for5SB
The funny thing about this whole post is:

As typical Chef fans, I get the verbal assaults right off the bat. "someon off this dipshit", "B.S.", those things. Then you guys attack the actual guy who said it, attacking his credibility. You guys say the same things about Whitlock when he dogs the Chiefs. Here's the funny thing though, none of you have come back with any reason's why the Chiefs have a bright future. All you can say is it is speculation, or attacks. Fine, attack all you want, but remember these words next year when the bitching about Peterson starts up again.

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 09:11 PM
someone needs to go back and see what Colon said about this years version of the Patriots. I would be willing to bet he didn't have them 4-4 at the halfway mark.

colin spends his whole show sucking off Tom Brady.I always wanted to call and ask him if his wife knew the two were having an affair.Anyone who says Madden has it bad for favre need to listen to that jackass for 5 mins.

Colins the reason i bought sirius sat radio.I couldnt listen to how beautiful and Perfect Tom Terrific was any longer.

morphius
11-10-2005, 09:15 PM
What?

Begone, troll.
Yeah, local hosts shouldn't ever talk about the local team. Every moron knows that.

5for5SB
Hey, i'm not saying the guy is awesome. All I said was it was very interesting. He does the same thing with Vick, and I hate Vick, he will never win.

Let me give you a little more insight into why the Chiefs won't win. How many teams linger around .500 or just below and then come out of nowhere and win it all. It never happens. Every franchise that has won it in the past twenty years or so has hit rock bottom and built throught the draft and progressed to win. No team every wins through free agency.

Pat_MaCrotch
Priest Holmes is done......He got knocked so F*ck'n cross-eyed you could drop a dime and he would pick up two nickels.

stevieray
11-10-2005, 09:16 PM

As typical Chef fans, I get the verbal assaults right off the bat. "someon off this dipshit", "B.S.", those things. Then you guys attack the actual guy who said it, attacking his credibility. You guys say the same things about Whitlock when he dogs the Chiefs. Here's the funny thing though, none of you have come back with any reason's why the Chiefs have a bright future. All you can say is it is speculation, or attacks. Fine, attack all you want, but remember these words next year when the bitching about Peterson starts up again.

Your sympathy is overwhelming. You should get into social work.

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:19 PM

I'll humor you, Binky.

Bright spots for the future-

1) Derrick Johnson
2) Jared Allen
3) Kawika Mitchell
4) Larry Johnson
5) Kevin Sampson
6) Jordan Black (he'll get better with playing time)
7) Samie Parker
8) Craphonso Thorpe
9) Patrick Surtain
10) Brian Waters
11) Dante Hall

And that's just off the top of my head. You want to tell me that "speculation" is a bad defense for what you and Colon have to say about what the Chiefs' future is? I'll withdraw that, as soon as you explain how your argument for how they are going to suck be more than pure speculation.

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Why would a grown man be named "Kawika"? And who would name their kid Crap-Fonzo...?

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah, local hosts shouldn't ever talk about the local team. Every moron knows that.

He jumps from telling us how the national ESPN guy bags on the 2006 Chiefs, to how our local guys are "homers". I don't disagree with im about the local media, but that wasn't his original point. I guess I need a little more focus from the trolls than most.

So back off, skinny.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:22 PM
holy shit, now that was pathetic

parker-terrible

hall-good, on the downward slope

surtain-already declining

thorpe-who

black-not going to get better

trezell jenkins-awesome

percy snow-hall of famer

sylvester morris-just needs some playing time

stevieray
11-10-2005, 09:24 PM

parker-terrible

thorpe-who

trezell jenkins-awesome

percy snow-hall of famer

Nobel Peace Prize!

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey, i'm not saying the guy is awesome. All I said was it was very interesting. He does the same thing with Vick, and I hate Vick, he will never win.

Let me give you a little more insight into why the Chiefs won't win. How many teams linger around .500 or just below and then come out of nowhere and win it all. It never happens. Every franchise that has won it in the past twenty years or so has hit rock bottom and built throught the draft and progressed to win. No team every wins through free agency.

Wrong.

morphius
11-10-2005, 09:25 PM
I'll humor you, Binky.

Bright spots for the future-

1) Derrick Johnson
2) Jared Allen
3) Kawika Mitchell
4) Larry Johnson
5) Kevin Sampson
6) Jordan Black (he'll get better with playing time)
7) Samie Parker
8) Craphonso Thorpe
9) Patrick Surtain
10) Brian Waters
11) Dante Hall

And that's just off the top of my head. You want to tell me that "speculation" is a bad defense for what you and Colon have to say about what the Chiefs' future is? I'll withdraw that, as soon as you explain how your argument for how they are going to suck be more than pure speculation.
See, if we would have drafted studs like Donnie Edwards, then we would be golden.

Of course the fact that 1/2 of the starters for this fools grand way for building a team through the draft are FA's is just hillarious!

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:25 PM
then name one bowser, name one team that has won without building through the draft

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:26 PM

parker-terrible

thorpe-who

trezell jenkins-awesome

percy snow-hall of famer

So you really can't prove that we are going to suck next year, can you?

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:26 PM
then name one bowser, name one team that has won without building through the draft

Rams. What do I win?

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:27 PM
i'm afraid i already have, you just don't see it.

SPchief
11-10-2005, 09:27 PM

The rams

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:28 PM
i'm afraid i already have, you just don't see it.

You've been very clear with your opinion, but you can't predict the future. None of us can.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:28 PM
are you kidding me

the rams

they were forever at the top of the draft

that is the most idiotic statement of a lifetime

let's go through their roster for their super bowl runs. just because they didn't draft warner or green doesn't mean anything.

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 09:29 PM

OK,who on this team is going to be a detrement next year?

Roaf-we have already won without him,gonna be a huge loss but can be overcome.

Priest-see LJ(larry Johnson)

Shields-could still come back,will be a huge loss.see roaf above

Vermiel-good riddance

New Head coaches bring in new players and coaches.There is alittle thing called free agency besides.With the turnaround expected in KC next year.no one can predict what this team will be.Not you not me and surely not colin cowturd.

We have alot of fine young players on the rise to go along with the older ones on the way out.

LJ
DJ
Allen
Sapp
Wilkersen
Griffin
Mitchell

along with guys in the middle of their careers.

your problem is you have no actual thought of your own.You come hear spewing crap you heard on the radio from a Jackass that has no insight whatsoever.So until you come up with your own thoughts.Fugg off.

you are to football insight what michael Bolton is to the writing song lyrics.

morphius
11-10-2005, 09:29 PM

parker-terrible

thorpe-who

trezell jenkins-awesome

percy snow-hall of famer

Obviously you avoid watching the Chiefs if you think Hall and Surtain are on downward slopes.

Which probably means all your opinions should be null and void.

Bowser
11-10-2005, 09:30 PM
are you kidding me

the rams

let's go through their roster for their super bowl runs. just because they didn't draft warner or green doesn't mean anything.

Yeah, Marshall Faulk will go down as one of their best draft picks EVER. Get your facts straight before you think you can act like a know it all.

Later jerky.

HolmeZz
11-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Aside from Holt, who was their #2 guy at the time, I can't think of any impact players the Rams drafted high.

morphius
11-10-2005, 09:31 PM
are you kidding me

the rams

Warner, Bruce and Faulk!

jesus man!

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Look, the Chefs aren't going to win Jack F#ck'n Sh*t until they get real management. Carl Peterson is concerned with attendance and good tailgaiting. He won't pay the proper money for a blue chip star and build anything for the future. They are the K.C. Royals of football.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:33 PM
oh man, this is going to be good, i am actually wishing my life away for next year. grandmama is pretty good, derrick johnson seems ok, the rest of your guys are crap. jared allen is servicable, but that one game doesn't mean shit. i am not spewing other guys stuff, he said it on the radio, and i had already felt the same way before he said it. if i had a national radio show of my own. i would have said it long ago.

stevieray
11-10-2005, 09:34 PM
oh man, this is going to be good, i am actually wishing my life away for next year. grandmama is pretty good, derrick johnson seems ok, the rest of your guys are crap. jared allen is servicable, but that one game doesn't mean shit. i am not spewing other guys stuff, he said it on the radio, and i had already felt the same way before he said it. if i had a national radio show of my own. i would have said it long ago.

Mother Theresa!

morphius
11-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Yeah, we know you thought they were going to suck this year, and were a bit wrong, so now you are saying next year. Brilliant!

KCChiefsMan
Why would a grown man be named "Kawika"? And who would name their kid Crap-Fonzo...?

thats just the dumbest statement I have ever heard

SPchief

But you don't because
a. you don't know what you are talking about and
b. you are a douche nozzle

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Jared Allen had a monster rookie season. Pay attention

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:36 PM
sorry, bruce was drafted by the la rams

tommykat
11-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Though, I'm not ready to call for the demise of Tony G. just yet...

Heck, he can still come to Mama ;) Other than that? Off to bed and won't read the rest.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:38 PM
monster rookie season, i don't think so

KCChiefsMan
11-10-2005, 09:38 PM
so Tony G is done? I guess after one year of leading the league in receptions and most ever for a TE is done. He's not done, he's not even having that horrible of a year, it's just not what we are used to with him, not to mention he gets held every single time.

Sutain? ya I guess there aren't any CBs out there who succeed past 28

only time will tell how our Chiefs will perform, but nevertheless, you 2 are idiots

SPchief
11-10-2005, 09:40 PM

You're a dumbass

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=5for5SB]oh man, i am actually wishing my life away

so are the rest of us!

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Remember when the Chiefs were a legitimate playoff threat?..............yeah, neither do I.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:42 PM
surtain isn't 28, check again

and as i said earlier, gonzalez is at the age where his production is declining.

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 09:42 PM
This shows how little you know. Jared Allen wasn't even fulltime and still had an impressive rookie season.

morphius
11-10-2005, 09:43 PM
In very limited playing time he was 21st in sacks in the NFL and had a couple taken away due to penalties on the D secondary. Which would have put him up to Julies Peppers numbers...

Phobia
Remember when the Chiefs were a legitimate playoff threat?..............yeah, neither do I.

Uh - will you please give us a chance to answer your questions?

Do you actually think there's something negative that can be said about the Chiefs that hasn't ALREADY BEEN POSTED BY WE CHIEFS FANS?

Now, please answer these questions intelligently.

5for5SB
typical chiefs fan, Gonzalez held every time.

to go along with the mullets and chew can rings in the wranglers and the ronnie lott jerseys.

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Is it just me, or do those red jerseys make Willie Roaf look really f*ck'n fat? He's so god damn fat, he irons his pants on his driveway.

SPchief
11-10-2005, 09:44 PM
There it is, he's a browncow fan

stevieray
11-10-2005, 09:45 PM

Jimmy Carter!

Redcoats58

to go along with the mullets and chew can rings in the wranglers and the ronnie lott jerseys.
This sums up this posters weak attempt at smack right here.

stevieray

Ghandi!

jspchief
So if what he says is true, and we are headed for a big collapse next year, then we can actually start building from "rock bottom" like this guy thinks is neccessary.

I agree that the Chiefs are quick approaching a downturn. We're going to lose a lot of quality vets that aren't easily replaced.

The upside is, we are already building a foundation for the next era. With young talent on defense like DJ, Mitchell, and Allen, and a franchise quality RB in LJ, we are setting ourselves to quickly ascend again after our fall.

5for5SB
allen has five sacks right now.

how many of those were in 1 game? 3?

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 09:46 PM

It must be lonely having a conversation on a BB by yourself

morphius
11-10-2005, 09:46 PM

For a guy who hates the name calling, you sure didn't take long to jumping to it.

You are an idiot.

stevieray
11-10-2005, 09:47 PM

Hillary Clinton!

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 09:47 PM

So you're a Bills fan? Or... Bronco fan, which is it?

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:48 PM
shouldn't you be wearing your leather trench coat and hacking into stuff morpius? how original of a name. you, are an idiot and the butt of all jokes with your matrix mantra.

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 09:49 PM
As I stated earlier, the Chiefs management doesn't want to risk the down years to build up to a championship run. You have to be willing to take that chance, build a 3-4 year run and re-load if you don't succeed. Carl Peterson just wants to stay pretty good for a long time and make (himself) money and hope that one year they just "Luck-out" and win it all. Make the money and then spend it on the players, that's the name of the game.

Phobia
11-10-2005, 09:50 PM
shouldn't you be wearing your leather trench coat and hacking into stuff morpius? how original of a name. you, are an idiot and the butt of all jokes with your matrix mantra.

Except for his u/n was morphius pre-matrix.

stevieray
11-10-2005, 09:50 PM

Judge Judy!

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 09:51 PM

Does your mommy know your up playin on the puter this late at night?

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:53 PM
how funny big chief wahoo.

no, my mommy doesn't know, but the army knows, and my two tours in iraq know that i am up late

jspchief
11-10-2005, 09:54 PM

no, my mommy doesn't know, but the army knows, and my two tours in iraq know that i am up lateHoly shit. It's KCJohnny.

I'll get the pie.

SPchief
11-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Where's my pie

stevieray

no, my mommy doesn't know, but the army knows, and my two tours in iraq know that i am up late

Patton!

Redcoats58

Oh now we're supposed to feel bad for saying anything, he is in the military. Do me a favor, pull the pin and jump on the grenade.

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 09:56 PM
As I stated earlier, the Chiefs management doesn't want to risk the down years to build up to a championship run. You have to be willing to take that chance, build a 3-4 year run and re-load if you don't succeed. Carl Peterson just wants to stay pretty good for a long time and make (himself) money and hope that one year they just "Luck-out" and win it all. Make the money and then spend it on the players, that's the name of the game.

Hello,Look at me Im over here,someone!?!?!?!? anyone!?!?!?!Hello,look at me,Looooooook AT MEEEEEEEEE.

Hello? anyone?

I started with the stupid childish smack.now ive moved on to the analysis smack.Hello? anyone?

Pat_MaCrotch
You can't polish a turd, and that's exactly what Carl Peterson has been trying for years. Oh sure, you can spray paint it Red & Gold but guess what you still have? A Red & Gold Turd.

acasas4
Where's my pieThigh pie?:D

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 09:57 PM
absolutely not, i am proud of my time.

wanting no sympathy, but i am expecting some real comebacks instead of these lame ass quips.

SPchief
11-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Wow, two future hall of classics threads in one night.

morphius
Exactly what Phobia said, I have been morphius for way too long to change just because some crappy movie was made using morpheus as a main charecter...

But if thats the best you got, and I expect that it is, then I'll just move on.

Redcoats58

wanting no sympathy, but i am expecting some real comebacks instead of these lame ass quips.
Finally starting to look into your posting style. I'm proud of you!

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 09:59 PM
I mean for Christ's sake, you guys have a f#ck'n possum for a mascot that runs around the field.

stevieray
11-10-2005, 09:59 PM

Sigmund Freud!

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:00 PM
I mean for Christ's sake, LOOK AT ME! I'M OVER HERE DAMN IT!!!!!.

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:00 PM
I mean for Christ's sake, you guys have a f#ck'n possum for a mascot that runs around the field.Hey, lighten up. You have a Down Syndrome crack whore for a mom and a transvestite for a dad, and we don't pick on you for it.

Skip Towne
11-10-2005, 10:02 PM
You don't. I did it.

Pat_MaCrotch
OH NO! a joke about my mom & dad.....scary !?!?!

acasas4

wanting no sympathy, but i am expecting some real comebacks instead of these lame ass quips.OK. Offense:LJ, Waters, Black, Sampson, Parker, Boerigter, Tony. Defense:Sims, DJ, Mitchell, Warfield, Sapp, Surtain,Battle.

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:04 PM
OH NO! a joke about my mom & dad.....scary !?!?!Yes. Almost as damaging as a joke about our team's mascot. :rolleyes:

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 10:04 PM

OH im sorry I didnt know you were the only one on this board who has served in the military.

I guess The time the rest of us put in means nothing since you spent 2 tours in Iraq oh Im sorry,Your a sorry ass piece of shit to throw that into any conversation on a BB.

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 10:05 PM
So will you at least admit it looks like a giant possum?....C'mon, you know it does, just laugh about it and move on.

Skip Towne
11-10-2005, 10:05 PM
For a guy who hates the name calling, you sure didn't take long to jumping to it.

You are an idiot.
Don't youhave no school housin'? It's "your and idiot".

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Is there ANYBODY HERE!! Have I reached the end of the internet?

5for5SB
see how this goes down the shitter?

you guys really need to take off the rose colored glasses and look at the future. i am from kc, i have lived there my whole life other than the four years i have spent in the military. every year it is the same, SUPERBOWL! every year, other than the 13-3 years (hehe), it is the same story until playoff time. this year will be the same, i promise you, even if you do make the playoffs, you won't win a game. then the draft roles around and peterson shatters your hopes and dreams other than last year and the tony g draft. other than that, you get nothing. i can name player after player that you have choked away with a high draft pick.

make your stupid comments all you want, i will make mine when the time comes. just make sure you guys are around here when the playoffs come around. make sure and say the same things you always say. gonna go out and get this guy or that guy. gonna draft this or draft that. same old song and dance. you will never win with peterson, that is a promise.

Pat_MaCrotch
hey big chef homo.....did you mean "your" as is possesive or "you're" as an abbreviaton for you are. Learn some grammar dumbf*ck.

Cochise
11-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Actually when I registered here I was going to use "Morpheus" but I saw that the board already had a morphius.

I was intending Morpheus, Dream in the Sandman books though, and not the movie character.

SNR
11-10-2005, 10:08 PM

wanting no sympathy, but i am expecting some real comebacks instead of these lame ass quips.The next time the Chiefs lose, look at the mayhem that follows. Anything and everything negative and the possibility of negativity about the Chiefs is already known by Chiefs fans. Right now all you're doing is posting dogshit in an attempt to piss us off. It doesn't work. It never does.

With your only means of attack gone now, you are Chiefsplanets new set of private parts. All the members get to play with you for their sport.

im sorry if u cant undrestnd that maybe i shuold typ lik e a dipshitted troll like u so u cna unrestnd me better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Reaper16
11-10-2005, 10:09 PM
hey big chef homo.....did you mean "your" as is possesive or "you're" as an abbreviaton for you are. Learn some grammar dumbf*ck.
The irony is astounding.

Extra Point
11-10-2005, 10:09 PM
5for5SB--must mean he's from SF?

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:10 PM

you guys really need to take off the rose colored glasses and look at the future. i am from kc, i have lived there my whole life other than the four years i have spent in the military. every year it is the same, SUPERBOWL! every year, other than the 13-3 years (hehe), it is the same story until playoff time. this year will be the same, i promise you, even if you do make the playoffs, you won't win a game. then the draft roles around and peterson shatters your hopes and dreams other than last year and the tony g draft. other than that, you get nothing. i can name player after player that you have choked away with a high draft pick.

make your stupid comments all you want, i will make mine when the time comes. just make sure you guys are around here when the playoffs come around. make sure and say the same things you always say. gonna go out and get this guy or that guy. gonna draft this or draft that. same old song and dance. you will never win with peterson, that is a promise.
It's called being a fan(fanatic), something you know nothing about. Are we supposed to root for 6-10 seasons?

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 10:11 PM

oh no,he got me Ive been hit!!!!!!help meeeeeeee!

How original a grammar smack :rolleyes:

Reaper16
11-10-2005, 10:12 PM
oh no,he got me Ive been hit!!!!!!help meeeeeeee!

How original a grammar smack :rolleyes:
With incorrect grammar, no less. What a tool.

morphius

Well, if you had been here in the last 4 years you might know that the tide has changed a bit and the fans don't expect a SB every year and obviously you have never lurked here because you know there are many people doubt that this team can do it now. But again, you talk like some moron who actually listens to the talkk raider jokers we have here locally and take them serious. I mean hell, I can't figure out where we hide most of the idiots that actually call into most of those programs.

Luckily it appears that some of them join the Army and move away.

5for5SB
big chief wahoo...

you are the one who started the 80's smack talk

are you going to throw in some gag me's and some so funny i forgot to laugh's?

i can just tell by your name that you are fat as **** too.

and it doesn't matter if you are morphius before or after, you are always going to be linked to the movie.

think of all the sugar ray's, jake the snakes, or LT, it is always going to be linked

acasas4
11-10-2005, 10:13 PM
5for5SB--must mean he's from SF?No, I don't think so. He said he was from KC. He's probably one of those dumb ass f#cks who jumps on the bandwagon of whatever team happens to be winning at any given time.

alanm
11-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Colin Cowherd's a wonk.

Skip Towne
11-10-2005, 10:14 PM

Your and idiot

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:16 PM
trust me, i have spent plenty of time back in KC, i am not that far away

i hear your shows, i watch the news

i see on tv all the ronnie lott jerseys

the other night, i saw a colquitt jersey, i had no idea who he was until i called and asked. holy shit, you guys where punters jerseys.

i still can't believe that you guys where a jersey of a guy who never played a regular season down for you. i also saw a guy the same night at the airport wearing an authentic andre rison jersey. i heard you guys crucify him when he left, but goddamn, can't let the jersey go to waste

Cochise
11-10-2005, 10:17 PM
holy shit, you guys where punters jerseys.

i still can't believe that you guys where a jersey of a guy who never played a regular season down for you.

Your and... err... too late

Reaper16
11-10-2005, 10:17 PM

the other night, i saw a colquitt jersey, i had no idea who he was until i called and asked. holy shit, you guys where punters jerseys.

i still can't believe that you guys where a jersey of a guy who never played a regular season down for you. i also saw a guy the same night at the airport wearing an authentic andre rison jersey. i heard you guys crucify him when he left, but goddamn, can't let the jersey go to waste
What do you hope to accomplish with this trolling escapade of yours? I want a mission statement.

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 10:18 PM
big chief wahoo...

you are the one who started the 80's smack talk

are you going to throw in some gag me's and some so funny i forgot to laugh's?

i can just tell by your name that you are fat as **** too.

and it doesn't matter if you are morphius before or after, you are always going to be linked to the movie.

think of all the sugar ray's, jake the snakes, or LT, it is always going to be linked

yeah and my momma say and my momma say..you sound like the goddamed waterboy.

Take the dick out of your hand and put both on the keyboard,because that post made absolutly no sense whatsoever.If you call 6'3 265 fatass....so be it.you'll still be a lowlife piece of shit.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:19 PM
i want to hear it right now from all you ****ers who are piling on me.

no smack, no freaking long responses, it is as simple as this:

respond to this with what you think the Chef's record is going to be. and after that, put when they will lose

for example: 12-4- loss in afc championship game
10-6-out in first round

something like that

lets hear it homers, lets hear what you cornpones actually think your team is going to do this year

Reaper16
11-10-2005, 10:20 PM

respond to this with what you think the Chef's record is going to be. and after that, put when they will lose

10-6-out in first round

something like that

lets hear it homers, lets hear what you cornpones actually think your team is going to do this year
Use the search function, cuntrag.

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:21 PM

10-6-out in first round

something like that

lets hear it homers, lets hear what you cornpones actually think your team is going to do this yearI predict we are going to go 0-16 and your mom is going to wake in cold sweats again tonight regretting not getting that abortion.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:21 PM
touche

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:22 PM
typical response

stevieray
11-10-2005, 10:22 PM

Dr.Phil!

stevieray
11-10-2005, 10:23 PM

10-6-out in first round

something like that

Oprah!

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:23 PM
boy, i can't wait until all the smack you guys start talking to me when i start in with your god, derrick thomas of the tana titty tiefs

Messier
11-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi Mr. 0for5SB and Mr. Crotch is it? I'm sorry these others won't answer your questions and observations about the Chiefs. You must know why, they just don't know as much as you two. Finally someone has come on this board and told it the way it is! Like Jack Harry (A real man!) you guys aren't wearing rose colored glasses, you see things as they really are! Tony G. is on pace for a mere 74 catches Jeb Putzier or Putzeye or whatever his name is could do that with one hand tied behind his back, in fact he should try that. Jared Allen is way overrated leading all rookies in sacks last year was a mirage, and only five sacks this year, please! Just because he bats down two or three balls a game doesn't cut it, if you don't get the sacks you don't count! You're right Mr. Crotch Roaf is F-A-T, man! I know players from other teams notice, Dwight Freeney is always joking about how Roaf is so fat that he can't even get around him. So don't let these Chiefs fans off the hook, they owe you an explanation for how they can root for a team that can't even beat the Colts in the playoffs, how pathetic is that!

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:24 PM
boy, i can't wait until all the smack you guys start talking to me when i start in with your god, derrick thomas of the tana titty tiefstana titty tiefs? Very good smack.

stevieray
11-10-2005, 10:25 PM
boy, i can't wait until all the smack you guys start talking to me when i start in with your god, derrick thomas of the tana titty tiefs

Barbara Walters!

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:25 PM

10-6-out in first round

something like that

It's hilarious that you came to this website expecting Chief homers. Don't you know this is home of the Bronco Homers?

I'll play along though, 10-6 and maybe make the playoffs, if we do bumped in the first round.

Reaper16
11-10-2005, 10:26 PM
wtf is your agenda here? If you were wanting to talk about the Chiefs' downslide that should inevitable happen next year, then stop being such an unmitigated asshole about it. Do you even live within the confines of normal society? Noone who's learned from thier alleged military training should be this immature.

trndobrd
11-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Sadly, the Chiefs are the only team in the NFL that are faced with veteran players declining. Every other team hands out kool-aid from the fountain of youth to their players so they never get old. Damnit Carl! :cuss:

As for the future, it is going to return on itself. DJ and a crop of young, mean spirited linebackers, along with equally violent safeties will form a vicious defense in the coming years.

Offensively, expect to see a return to Martyball, with more flexibility. LJ is the running back of the future and will eventually surpass Priest's rushing numbers. This is probably the last year for Roaf. Welbourne and Wiegman will carry the load. Richardson and Gonzalez will probably both play for 3 more seasons. Kicking game looks solid as does the receiving corps. Hall will continue indefinitely unless he is forced into long term receiving duties (Bo and Horn seem willing to relieve him of that responsibility)

It's easy to say "the Chiefs don't have anyone to replace ****" Guess what? A player on the roster behind Priest Holmes, Tony G or Willie Roaf is going to see a lot of playing time, regardless of ability. Doesn't mean they suck, it just means they need an opportunity to shine.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:28 PM
they can't beat anyone in the playoffs

you keep slurping up allen, i hope he likes it when you do.

we know everything the rest of the league does.

i don't expect you to stop rooting for them, but face the facts, the future doesn't look bright.

and please, don't think for one second i am a broncos fan.

give me all the names you want about these "future brightspots"

you guys are screwed at the WR and DB position. you have no depth on the defensive line and the o-line is going to be patchwork real soon

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Noone who's learned from thier alleged military training should be this immature.He's played through Medal of Honor on his Playstation two times dammit! Two tours!

He even got a Purple Heart for that weekend he stayed with his uncle and they played doctor.

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:30 PM

i don't expect you to stop rooting for them, but face the facts, the future doesn't look bright.

you guys are screwed at the WR and DB position. you have no depth on the defensive line and the o-line is going to be patchwork real soonYou're right. I'm going to start rooting for a different team.

Reaper16
He's played through Medal of Honor on his Playstation two times dammit! Two tours!

He even got a Purple Heart for that weekend he stayed with his uncle and they played doctor.
Meh, he used cheat codes to get through MoH.

stevieray

you guys are screwed at the WR and DB position. you have no depth on the defensive line and the o-line is going to be patchwork real soon

Geraldo!

Big Chief Homer
11-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Barbara Walters!

I always thought it was Bobwa Wawas :hmmm:

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:31 PM
i can respect that redcoat

i can go along with that prediction

i don't see it happening, but i wouldn't be surprised

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:36 PM
i can respect that redcoat

i can go along with that prediction

i don't see it happening, but i wouldn't be surprised
Since I answered your question, answer mine. You're a Bills fan correct?

Messier
11-10-2005, 10:37 PM
I think most of you on here are making a big mistake by assuming 5SB is a little boy, no no no! Tana Titty Tiefs takes time and thought to arrive at. I know I wouldn't have had the creative drive or patience if you will to think "How would Kansas City Chiefs sound if I were bitting my tongue?"

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:38 PM
no, i am not a bills fan

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:39 PM
no, i am not a bills fan
Ok, so who is your team?

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm guessing Steelers fan, and looking forward to another play-off choke job from The Chin.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:40 PM
it's from those old united way commercials, in between his trips to diamond joe's

every time i saw that commercial and i heard him introduce himself, it brought a tear to my eye.

he would watch that jet fly by, and i would feel bad for him. then after his death, holy shit, he was the biggest piece of crap to ever "try" to do good, what a fraud

Messier
11-10-2005, 10:40 PM
I think judging by the name (5for5sb) this is a 49er fan.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:41 PM
how can you call the steelers a choke after all the years you guys have choked

stevieray
11-10-2005, 10:42 PM
it's from those old united way commercials, in between his trips to diamond joe's

every time i saw that commercial and i heard him introduce himself, it brought a tear to my eye.

he would watch that jet fly by, and i would feel bad for him. then after his death, holy shit, he was the biggest piece of crap to ever "try" to do good, what a fraud

Jerry Springer!

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:43 PM
how can you call the steelers a choke after all the years you guys have choked
Well thanks for answering my question, if you don't have a team then you don't have a leg to stand on.

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:43 PM
how can you call the steelers a choke after all the years you guys have choked Why wouldn't I? The fact that the Chiefs choke, doesn't somehow make the Steeler's chokes not exist.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:45 PM
they have at least won a playoff game, they have been to the super bowl

the chiefs have the second longest drought between super bowl appearances next to the jets, and that is by one year

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:46 PM
Great, the Steelers win a play-off game before choking. What's the name of the trophy they get for that?

SPchief
11-10-2005, 10:47 PM

the chiefs have the second longest drought between super bowl appearances next to the jets, and that is by one year

Lets see,

Playoff win, yep we have won a few

Been to the super bowl, yep a couple of those too.

I'm really not following your logic there.

Redcoats58

That's funny the Chiefs never won a playoff game? Hmm mysterious. Now who is your team, must be steelers by the way you defend them.

5for5SB
my point exactly

those 13-3 years, all i could hear was how this was the year, too bad they don't give out lombardies for that

so don't call them choke artists when you guys are the biggest ones

Extra Point
11-10-2005, 10:48 PM
5for5SB would jump ship if Cowher coached the Chiefs, I bet. So you're not a 49er fan?

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:49 PM
ok, here is my logic

you haven't won a playoff game since montana 94

you haven't won a super bowl since before i was born

that is the logic, at least the steelers have been to a super bowl in the past ten years, you haven't even won a playoff game in ten years

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:50 PM
He won't say because he is too much of a damn pussy. He'll trash talk the Chiefs to death but won't tell us his team. He is full of shit.

trndobrd

I'll ignore your "slurping up Allen" comment as either a personal fantasy of yours or an unwillingness to accept that the Chiefs now have a game changing pass rusher (ask Washington how that works)

Actuallly, the future looks much brighter for the coming years than it has in some time. With the addition of Knight, DJ and Surtain to the Defense, the defense will improve over the next few years.

Apparently you are riding the "Stupid" bandwagon.

You seem to think you know more than the rest of us, so I don't need to bore you with the names of Wilson, Bo, Thorpe, etc.

"Screwed" at DB? Really? Because Surtain his a Magical age when all DBs fall off. Washington is 48 or something and shut down Moss last week. Sammy Knight too? Warfield? Interior D line will continue to be an issue. We will have to see how former 1st round pick Sims does when he comes back. Will the O-line not be as good without 10 time pro-bowler Willie Roaf? Of course it won't. But he won't be playing in Sunday's game either. Watch LJ run it up the gut. Come back next week and tell me what that looks like.

Messier

Except for the Saints, Lions, Browns, Cardinals, Jaguars, Texans, and Seahawks but they've never been, but no matter, you're doing great!

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:51 PM
ok, here is my logic

that is the logic, at least the steelers have been to a super bowl in the past ten years, you haven't even won a playoff game in ten years
How is that superbowl trophy the steelers have in the past ten years? They must polish it every year?

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:52 PM
my point exactly

those 13-3 years, all i could hear was how this was the year, too bad they don't give out lombardies for that

so don't call them choke artists when you guys are the biggest onesKC choking doesn't exclude other teams from it. Bill Cowher is a Marty disciple, all the way down to the post-season hack job.

You can always tell a Steeler fan. They are absolutely invisible until week 8, and then they only come out if the team is winning. They are easily picked out in the crowd, because they act like brash assholes and think they are god's gift to football fandom.

Then the following year, they crawl back into their dung pile to see if the weather will be fair enough to come out in public.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:52 PM
no shit they haven't been, and most of those teams came into the league in the 80's or later.

still have the longest drought next to the jets

the numbers don't lie

Messier
11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Wait so you ARE a Steeler Fan? Shouldn't your name be 4for5sb then?

Mr. Kotter
11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Mods: is this douchenozzle-asshat-sausage-swallower ready to be flushed yet???

Messier
11-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Yes numbers don't lie the Steelers lost a super bowl. 4for5.

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Jesus Christ what is a Steeler fan giving us trash for, what do you have to prove dipshit?

Valiant
11-10-2005, 10:57 PM
You don't. I did it.

You're not stealing my credit ole man...

Messier
11-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Yes those teams did come along in the 80's or later, except the Saints, Cardinals, Browns (pre-ravens) Lions and Seahawks.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 10:58 PM
I like whoever the opposing team is at Camarohead

jspchief
11-10-2005, 10:59 PM
I like whoever the opposing team is at CamaroheadAwesome. So you're just a pussy.

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 11:01 PM
You said you live or have lived in K.C. so that would make you the mullet-having-camaro-driving-toothless-grilled-trailerpark-living-trash you speak of.

Messier
11-10-2005, 11:03 PM
Camarohead! Classic! Earlier you said something about mullets? Great! You pegged Chiefs fans! What can they come back with? Nothing! The Chiefs Planet ship goes down in flames!!! 4for5-100 Chiefs fans-0

stevieray
11-10-2005, 11:06 PM
ok, here is my logic

Ken from Jeopardy!

Pat_MaCrotch
Look, you guys just need to face the f*ck'n fact that the Chiefs are a half-assed organization that prides itself on number of sellouts and tasty BBQ tailgating.

Mr. Kotter

Friggin' Donkey troll posing as a Steeler fan. What a disgrace. :rolleyes:

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 11:10 PM
i am thinking of getting tickets for the bronco game

maybe i should go and buy a bam morris jersey and wear it to the game

or maybe have an art shell made for the game

greg63
So I was listening to ESPN radio today, Colin Cowheard to be specific. He said something that I found very interesting and very true. He said next year's Chiefs are this year's Packers. I have to strongly agree. Look at every position. Tony G. is at the age where all TE's decline, history has proven this, as has this year's production. Green is getting old and going to start breaking down even more, (see Rich Gannon). Roaf is flat out done. Surtain is getting to the point where he isn't near as effective as he once was, why do you think the fish got rid of him so easily. Sims can't stay healthy, and the wide receiving corps is one of the worst in the league. The line is still good, but not for much longer. Priest isn't young anymore, look at his yards per carry. So basically, all you have to look forward to is Larry and Derrick Johnson. Trust me Chief fans, it isn't going to happen this year, and the window is closed after this year. The way the Chargers have drafted, they are going to be the class of the division for a long while, (see Indianapolis). You build a franchise in the draft, and Peterson doesn't have it, and he has proven he never will. You better hope for injuries to the elite in the league, that is your only chance for glory.

:LOL::LOL::shake:

Are you talking???

Messier
Mr. Crotch is right! I'm sick of being half-assed, I want the whole ass!

stevieray

beer looter dude!

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Jesus, who's the fat kid in the purple jersey?

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 11:12 PM

Funny you bring up Bam Morris, I believe he was on that Superbowl losing team for your Steelers.

Messier
11-10-2005, 11:14 PM

I don't know 4for5, that might not be a good idea, Bam is in prison. He got caught dealing drugs. Maybe a player that isn't in prison would be better. Art Shell wouldn't be bad, he's a hall of Famer and he coached with the chiefs.

Pitt Gorilla
11-10-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm not so sure that Gonzalez is declining. His stats for the last couple years look pretty good.

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 11:18 PM
that is my point, you chiefs fans wear any jersey you can get from the thrift store

i have seen them with my own eyes

Redcoats58

Messier

I don't know. Who do you want to pat your crotch?

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 11:20 PM

Mr. Kotter
I don't know. Who do you want to pat your crotch?

Very nice. Heh. ROFL

Pat_MaCrotch
I want Carl Peterson to pat my crotch so he can see what a REAL set of balls feel like.

Mr. Kotter
11-10-2005, 11:22 PM
I want Carl Peterson to pat my crotch so he can see what a REAL set of balls feel like.

That you want another man anywhere near your balls tells us all we need to know about you.

NTTAWWT

5for5SB
in the past 2 years i have seen the following jerseys worn in the kc area

rison-authentic
bono
lott
grbac
okoye
dawson

hell, the only one with any kind of legacy is okoye, and his is minor

Redcoats58
I'm glad we get the tag team of Dumb and Dumber.

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 11:23 PM
who said Carl Peterson was a man?

alanm
11-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Holy shit. It's KCJohnny.

I'll get the pie.
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm pie. :drool:

Mr. Kotter
I'm glad we get the tag team of Dumb and Dumber.

Eh, it's more like Siegfried and Roy, if you catch my drift.

stevieray

rison-authentic
bono
lott
grbac
okoye
dawson

Martha Stewart!

Pat_MaCrotch
11-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Don't forget Sylvester Morris and Snoop-a-loop Minnis.

Extra Point
11-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Look, you guys just need to face the f*ck'n fact that the Chiefs are a half-assed organization that prides itself on number of sellouts and tasty BBQ tailgating.

Hey, asshole, dog Carl Peterson all you want, but f#ck'n lay off the BBQ. You probably got booted out of your own fan site! What culinary specialty is Pittsburgh famous for? Hot cross buns? No, ARBY'S!!!

"Raffel Brothers, Inc. designed and installed hundreds of foodservice facilities including the flight kitchens at Greater Pittsburgh International Airport...'We came up with Arby's, which stands for R.B., the initials of Raffel Brothers, although I guess customers might think the initials stand for roast beef.'"

Get the f#ck out of here. You're spilling horsey sauce.

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 11:26 PM

rison-authentic
bono
lott
grbac
okoye
dawson

Yeah you must be right, who the hell is that Dawson on the list???

5for5SB
for all this ranting, this is one constant that i want.

i want carl peterson to stick around forever. i love the fact that the chef's will be mediocre as long as peterson is in charge. every year, i know you guys will get a mid round or later draft pick and always piss it away. i love knowing that you guys will always 8-8 or possibly 10-6 and never do anything with it. i sleep good at night knowing that you will never win a super bowl with peterson.

5for5SB
lake dawson moron

len dawson is about the only historical player you have that is worth a ****

stevieray
11-10-2005, 11:27 PM

i want carl peterson to stick around forever. i love the fact that the chef's will be mediocre as long as peterson is in charge. every year, i know you guys will get a mid round or later draft pick and always piss it away. i love knowing that you guys will always 8-8 or possibly 10-6 and never do anything with it. i sleep good at night knowing that you will never win a super bowl with peterson.

DeBerg1990!

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 11:28 PM

This guy has to be a Bronco's, Charger's or Raider's fan.

Pat_MaCrotch

You obviously don't know sh*t about your own team.

5for5SB
and let's talk about the chiefs qb's

blackledge, now that is a choke job from hell

Redcoats58
lake dawson moron

len dawson is about the only historical player you have that is worth a ****
yeah you're right, Im the moron, way to list first names... jackass!!!

greg63

My son.

Oh, are you talking n00b??

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 11:29 PM
damn redcoat, you are eventually going to be saying i am a toronto argonaut fan, how many teams do you need to go through?

Pitt Gorilla
11-10-2005, 11:30 PM
Do we still have a romper room?

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 11:30 PM

You figured me out. I know nothing about this team. Please tell me more oh wise one. I guess his post made it clear with the first names there.

greg63
11-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Do we still have a romper room?

Good question. :thumb:

5for5SB
11-10-2005, 11:31 PM
well then give us a history lesson redcoat

tell us all the great things the chef's have done in the history of this league

Mr. Kotter
11-10-2005, 11:32 PM

Dickweed, he knew who Lenny was....and knew that even a circle-jerk monkey spanking moron would not have included him on the list.

Redcoats58
damn redcoat, you are eventually going to be saying i am a toronto argonaut fan, how many teams do you need to go through?
Well apparently you're too much of a pussy to inform us of your team. What afraid someone might say something about them?

Messier
4for5, if you hit shift you can capitalize the letters at the begining of sentances, so an i becomes I. It's a convinient button on both sides of the keyboard.

5for5SB
tell us about all their great HOFer's or their great superbowl wins, or their great playoff victories that you have seen since you have been alive. tell us all about it.

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Dickweed, he knew who Lenny was....and knew that even a circle-jerk monkey spanking moron would not have included him on the list.
We've got a couple of geniuses here.

5for5SB
obviously not kotter, or he wouldn't have asked

Halfcan
5for5sb's first thread and he allready has six red dots bellow his name. Nice going noob.

stevieray
well then give us a history lesson redcoat

tell us all the great things the chef's have done in the history of this league

helped create it

Redcoats58
11-10-2005, 11:34 PM
helped create it
He doesn't want to hear that stuff.