PDA

View Full Version : NFT: 'Arrested Development' gets the ax

The Rick
11-11-2005, 11:15 AM
I know there are some fans of the show on here...
'Arrested Development' gets the ax
'7th Heaven' also ending run

Friday, November 11, 2005; Posted: 12:47 p.m. EST (17:47 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- The Camdens will bid farewell to viewers in May when the WB Network's top-rated family drama "7th Heaven" ends its run after 10 seasons in what sources said was largely a cost-cutting move.

The Bluth clan of Fox's ratings-challenged "Arrested Development" is also headed for the exit after Fox cut the third-season order on the Emmy-winning comedy to 13 episodes.

Also getting the ax at Fox is "Arrested's" companion on Monday, the freshman comedy "Kitchen Confidential," whose order will not be extended beyond the initial 13 episodes.

"7th Heaven," whose debut on August 26, 1996, marked the first-ever Monday broadcast of the then-fledging WB Network, will bow out as the longest-running family drama on television.

After 10 seasons, the show is still a top draw for WB, averaging 5.1 million viewers this season to date. Creatively, the show also will go out in style, creator Brenda Hampton said.

"I think this is the best season we've ever had, and we're planning a very exciting and heartwarming conclusion to the series," she said. "On the show, we talk about choosing your feelings, and we chose to feel happy and blessed to have been on the air for so long."

There is talk about a potential "7th Heaven" spinoff, but Hampton admits that would be hard to do.

"('7th Heaven') is a family show," she said. "I think the success of the show is that the family is intact with the mom, the dad and the children, so it is a very difficult show to spin off."

Sources indicated that the reasons to take "7th Heaven" off the air were primarily financial. As series age, they get more and more expensive, with the price tag especially high for a show with a large cast like "7th Heaven." The cancellation of the long-running series also comes during a process of extensive cost-cutting across all Warner Bros. divisions.

As for the demise of "Arrested," it comes just as the acclaimed comedy came back this week after a hiatus to make room for Fox's baseball coverage. The two back-to-back episodes averaged a paltry 4 million viewers Monday, sending Fox to fifth place in the 8 p.m. hour and putting a dent on the ratings of its lead-out, the rookie drama "Prison Break."

There is a possibility that the show will be shopped around, but its high cost is expected to be prohibitive for a cable network.

Fox said Thursday that it will pull "Arrested Development" and "Kitchen Confidential" off the schedule for the remaining three Mondays of the November sweep, replacing them with a rerun of the previous episode of "Prison Break" leading into an original episode of the serialized drama.

"Arrested" and "Kitchen" are set to return to their time slots with original episodes December 5, following the fall finale of "Prison Break" on November 28.

Copyright 2005 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/11/television.shows.reut/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

Shag
11-11-2005, 11:21 AM
BOOOOOOO!!!!!

:(

Cochise
11-11-2005, 11:23 AM
I tried to watch it a few times, but I didn't get it.

Saulbadguy
11-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Anyone seen Psicosis lately?

Cochise
11-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Also, I'm not sure what it had to do with Mr. Wendell.

MOhillbilly
11-11-2005, 11:25 AM
BOOOOOOO!!!!!

:(

HIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deberg_1990
11-11-2005, 11:26 AM
No more 7th Heaven?? DAMNIT CARL!!

Rain Man
11-11-2005, 11:26 AM
This blows chunks.

TrickyNicky
11-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Terrible. Just F'in Terrible.

Funniest show on free TV. Heres hoping a network that actually knows how to promote a GREAT show will pick up the hefty price tag.

The Rick
11-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Like Jack Harry, I'm just the messenger...

Rain Man
11-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Like Jack Harry, I'm just the messenger...

Perhaps I'll neg rep you anyway, just because you're handy.

Pitt Gorilla
11-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Ahh, Fox. Easily the worst-run network in history. I'm sure they'll bring it back after DVD sales soar. What a bunch of crap.

TrickyNicky
11-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey Fox. There's a reason Prison Break has bad ratings, and its not because AD isn't a strong lead-in...

AZORChiefFan
11-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Oh well at least we got 2.5 years of a great show. Imagine if AD were on HBO how much more outrageous it would be and still on the air.

mike_b_284
11-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Posted by AZChiefFan - Today at 12:50 PM
Oh well at least we got 2.5 years of a great show. Imagine if AD were on HBO how much more outrageous it would be and still on the air.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Then poor bastards like me wouldn't get to watch it

Pitt Gorilla
11-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Oh well at least we got 2.5 years of a great show. Imagine if AD were on HBO how much more outrageous it would be and still on the air.I would bet that Comedy Central would love to pick it up. I don't know how all of that works, but it would be perfect for their demographic.

Gaz
11-11-2005, 01:00 PM
I tried to watch it a few times, but I didn't get it.

Ditto.

xoxo~
Gaz
Not in the target demographic.

Chiefnj
11-11-2005, 01:03 PM
I saw one or two episodes the first season and thought it was funny. Then it seemed to bounce around to different nights and times for a while. I tuned in this season and watched 1 1/2 episodes and it seemed to be full of inside jokes that I didn't get.

Ari Chi3fs
11-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Fox needs more reality TV shows.

[/sarcasm]

tk13
11-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Never actually figured I'd post anything from E! on the board, but here's someone from their 'insider' community.

http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Boards/ann.jspa?annID=250

I know so many of you diehard Arrested Development fans are as saddened/confused/shocked as I am , so I wanted to share with you an exchange I've had with Jason Bateman today. I figured you’d appreciate the word. Just keep in mind this isn't any kind of official statement from FOX or Jason…Just his words to AD's biggest (and most distraught) fan.

This morning, I emailed Jason to ask if the cancellation rumors are true, and he wrote back to say:

"We're not getting a full season. It will be 13 only ... Everyone is pretty upbeat about it, actually. The last thing we wanted to happen was to overstay our welcome and tarnish the experience and prestige of the show.
It was a great run and it's great that the network didn't cancel us outright, and they're letting us do 5 more where we can wrap up a lot of story arcs."

Jason also told me via batphone that though nothing is official, the "writing is pretty much on the wall," and it would "be a complete shock if it was picked up for another year." But, also, "it was a shock that we got any more episodes than the pilot. It's been great for all of us, and we're really fortunate for the two and a half years we've had."

So, it seems like it's really over.

I'm ... well ... I can't even type.

BigRock
11-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Hey Fox. There's a reason Prison Break has bad ratings, and its not because AD isn't a strong lead-in...
Prison Break's ratings aren't bad. Repeats of it are actually getting better ratings than first-run episodes of AD, which is why Fox is scrapping AD for the rest of sweeps.

siberian khatru
11-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Cable TV was invented to run shows like this. Screw Fox, put it on HBO or Showtime or Comedy Central or something.

I nearly peed my pants laughing so hard last Monday night.

KcMizzou
11-11-2005, 01:37 PM
I tried to watch it a few times, but I didn't get it.I saw maybe two episodes... never quite understood what the big deal was.

Pants
11-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Comedy Central is HUGE right now. They got all kinds of successful shows and the money is flowing in. I'm sure they could afford AD if they wanted it. We'll see.

Rain Man
11-11-2005, 01:42 PM
This makes me think of other great shows that met premature ends due to reasons other than quality. News Radio springs to mind, as does Third Rock from the Sun. I think WKRP got canceled, too. The loss of future episodes of shows like these is one of our nation's greatest tragedies.

Pitt Gorilla
11-11-2005, 01:50 PM
I realize that I'm a geek, but I just emailed the folks at Comedy Central. I wonder how many others are doing the same?

Shag
11-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Ahh, Fox. Easily the worst-run network in history. I'm sure they'll bring it back after DVD sales soar. What a bunch of crap.

Didn't happen for Firefly. :cuss: IMHO, two of the best, most creative shows in recent memory run into the ground by a clueless network...

Fox destroys good TV and replaces it with shit like "Worlds Greatest Police Chases" and "Man vs Beast". Remind me to never watch any Fox shows again...

Rain Man
11-11-2005, 02:37 PM
In their defense, I must note that Fox offers The Simpsons, the best television show in the history of mankind.

Kclee
11-11-2005, 02:39 PM
News Radio springs to mind,

Yep, I loved that show. The post-Phil shows were good, but it just wasn't the same.

Cochise
11-11-2005, 02:39 PM
News Radio was awesome.

TrickyNicky
11-11-2005, 02:40 PM
In their defense, I must note that Fox offers The Simpsons, the best television show in the history of mankind.
And you have to give them credit for bringing Family Guy back as well after their DVD sales were so giant, which is what I hope happens to AD.

Rain Man
11-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Yep, I loved that show. The post-Phil shows were good, but it just wasn't the same.

Yeah, Phil was excellent on that show. His character was truly unique. Most TV characters can be easily fit into a classification, but Bill McNeil was one of a kind.

CoMoChief
11-11-2005, 02:51 PM
WTF, thats fuggin gay. Besides Family Guy, that was my favorite show to watch.

Baby Lee
11-11-2005, 03:01 PM
There's a fine line between rewarding you for paying attention [Lost] and punishing you for not paying attention [AD].
You pay half-assed attention to Lost while washing dishes, and while you miss out on a shark tattoo or two, you still get bewbies and gorgeous tropical scenery.
You pay half-assed attention to AD, and every joke flies right over your head.

carlos3652
11-11-2005, 03:18 PM
This is so funny, anyone watch the Family Guy that tore into FOX naming all the cancelled shows after they were back... F'n great!

ChiefsFanatic
11-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Bateman had some sort of cancerous lump, or something else just as unpleasant, removed from his throat or vocal chords, or something.

Sure-Oz
11-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Fox is the stupidest network ever, why cancel your best shows you stupid ****s???? i will never understand that network.

Demonpenz
11-11-2005, 04:48 PM
what next mtv stops playing music?

Thig Lyfe
11-11-2005, 04:50 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell?!?! Is Fox run by mentally retarded chimpanzees????

I am T.O.'d. This is BS.

jAZ
11-11-2005, 05:06 PM
I only watched it once... I no longer watch much serial TV. It's mostly the random crap on VH1 and Comedy Central... that's about it.

I do believe this was a fantastic show and I somehow imagine that with as much popularity as it has, it is prime for being purchased by someone like HBO or Showtime. Their shows have a strong following, but lower ratings expectations that regular TV networks. It seems like a pretty natural fit. Either that or something like Comedy Central, FX or something.

Talisman
11-11-2005, 06:04 PM
This absolutely sucks. Arrested Development is one of the few shows I truly look forward to seeing every week. I just know that I'm going to laugh out loud numerous times during each episode and every once in a while get a scene where I'm in tears laughing so hard (last Monday's Mole vs Rocket Boy).

It tells you a lot about the average American viewer that more people watch Wife Swap (which was a friggin joke sketch on Chapelle's Show called Trading Spouses) than Arrested Development.

For those of you who caught one show in the middle of a season, rent the DVD's and start from the beginning. Funniest show on TV hands down. Put in some effort while you watch and it's well worth what you get back out.

This is a tragedy. Way to go Fox. Sign the checks for a new season of Stacked, but can one of the smartest shows on TV. If you need me I'll be over in the corner in sackcloth and ashes.

Pitt Gorilla
11-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Fox plays to morons for their audience. They seemingly can't stand competent viewership.

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2005, 06:51 PM
****ING **** **** **** **** **** GOD ****ING DAMNIT THIS IS UTTER ****ING BULLSHIT

**** FOX

This cannot be ****ing real. I'm going to vomit.

THE BEST SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION CANNOT FIND A PLACE ON YOUR NETWORK, YOU WORTHLESS ****ING GOATFELCHERS?

Maybe if they'd devoted half of the advertising budget to it that pap for the imbecilic masses like Nanny 911 get, it wouldn't have such lousy ratings. Maybe if "helpful" critics hadn't said, "NOBODY WATCHES ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT," people wouldn't have been afraid to get invested.

This is a ****ing travesty.

|Zach|
11-11-2005, 06:54 PM
As long as the office stays...

I am happy.

chiefqueen
11-11-2005, 06:56 PM
It's about time for 7th Heaven that show is quickly becoming another 90120. Prediction for series finale: Ruthie loses her virginity (if they don't have her do it during Feb. sweeps first).

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2005, 06:58 PM
And you have to give them credit for bringing Family Guy back as well after their DVD sales were so giant, which is what I hope happens to AD.AD's DVD sales are already giant. If they were going to keep it for that bone, this wouldn't have happened.

I honestly wish I could burn Fox to the ****ing ground.

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2005, 06:58 PM

I am happy.**** off.

Frazod
11-11-2005, 07:02 PM
****ING **** **** **** **** **** GOD ****ING DAMNIT THIS IS UTTER ****ING BULLSHIT

**** FOX

This cannot be ****ing real. I'm going to vomit.

THE BEST SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION CANNOT FIND A PLACE ON YOUR NETWORK, YOU WORTHLESS ****ING GOATFELCHERS?

Maybe if they'd devoted half of the advertising budget to it that pap for the imbecilic masses like Nanny 911 get, it wouldn't have such lousy ratings. Maybe if "helpful" critics hadn't said, "NOBODY WATCHES ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT," people wouldn't have been afraid to get invested.

This is a ****ing travesty.

That's how I felt when Fox cancelled Brimstone. F#cking asshats.

|Zach|
11-11-2005, 07:02 PM
**** off.
How shall we **** off oh lord?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/945000/images/_948331_brian150.jpg

|Zach|
11-11-2005, 07:03 PM
That's how I felt when Fox cancelled Brimstone. F#cking asshats.Never heard of it. When and what was this?

Frazod
11-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Never heard of it. When and what was this?

It was a short-lived series that was on about 5 or 6 years ago. It was about a cop who was released from hell by the devil to track down a bunch of escapees from hell - if he rounded them all up (over 100) he wouldn't have to go back to hell. Peter Horton played the cop and John Glover played the devil. It was obviously dark and twisted, and easily one of the best TV shows of the past decade. I would personally rank it a bit better than Lost but not as good as Deadwood.

It's my understanding that the psychozealots had a hand in torpedoing it. Damn shame.

jiveturkey
11-11-2005, 07:30 PM
MRF

Mentally Retarded Fox

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2005, 07:45 PM
"I've got an idea for what you can do. Why don't you ****ing fire your complete marketing team, alright, and get a new one in there that knows how to market a show that won five mother****in' Emmys, Golden Globes, SAG awards, WGA awards, DGA awards, Producers' Guild awards, critics' top ten lists... you know, if you can ****ing, if you can't market that kind of show, and get better ratings, then maybe the problem doesn't lie here. Maybe it lies with marketing. Goodnight."
[cast and crew applauds]

<p align=right>- David Cross, Arrested Development Season 2 DVD blooper reel</p>

tk13
11-11-2005, 07:59 PM

I am happy.
It got picked up for a full 22 episode slate last week, so it should be okay for now. It's ratings are worse than the shows around it but it's drawing well in the 18-34 group... NBC seems to be staying behind it. I think I've noticed more commercials and promotion and stuff now that they've got "My Name is Earl" off the ground and running.

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2005, 08:01 PM
I like My Name is Earl, but to see it get instant success when it pales in comparison, at best, to AD... it's all so completely ****ing unfair.

tk13
11-11-2005, 08:03 PM
I like My Name is Earl, but to see it get instant success when it pales in comparison, at best, to AD... it's all so completely ****ing unfair.
Yeah, I love the idea for Earl, but it hasn't captured me yet... although I think it's getting better each week. Part of that might be my excitement in waiting for "The Office" to actually come on though.

carlos3652
11-11-2005, 08:08 PM
I love the "the office", love Family guy, love AD... I would not be surprised if they cut The office after 2 1/2 seasons... Im glad they brought back FG and hoping they bring back AD sooner or later...

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm going to keep watching House, but after that, I'm done with FOX.

1. Veronica Mars
2. Hou

God, it hurts so much to even try making a list of the TV shows I'll be watching and not putting AD on the list. As someone on another site said, if VM gets axed, too, I'm climbing a ****ing clocktower.

What hurts the most is that the entire brilliant cast and crew won't be able to work together once they wrap things up, and no one will get to experience their unprecedented chemistry ever again. Every single one of them is such a source of joy, even in the commentaries... They don't deserve to have it end like this.

Saulbadguy
11-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Fox plays to morons for their audience. They seemingly can't stand competent viewership.
I completely agree. They have turned the Simpsons into low brow moronic humor. And just look at their News channel. They cater to morons, and if any show comes along that has any good, subtle humor, they axe it.

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2005, 08:50 PM
This is the denial speaking, but God, imagining if NBC were to swoop in and be the magical saviour in all of this... they need quality programming, and AD-Office-MNiE-Scrubs? That's such a brilliant beast of a hypothetical block that it would only make every single one of those shows even more successful, and put NBC right back on the top of the heap as the leader in comedy.

A world in which the War at Home and Stacked can live on and Arrested Development gets sacrificed to make way for whatever new show FOX will cancel after one episode (RIP, Kitchen Confidential... you were surprisingly endearing; if only you'd gotten a chance) is not a fair one at all.

TrickyNicky
11-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Would a company have to buy the rights from fox to begin airing new episodes?

Pitt Gorilla
11-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I have found no confirmation of this yet.

Ebolapox
11-11-2005, 09:46 PM
I know it won't happen--but... adult swim arrested development style??

-EB-...happened with family guy (I know, I know, animated)

BigRock
11-11-2005, 10:02 PM
All the Fox bashing is kind of funny... the show has had awful ratings for three years and Fox is only now pulling the plug. They probably wouldn't have lasted the first year on any other network, except maybe the WB.

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2005, 10:10 PM
All the Fox bashing is kind of funny... the show has had awful ratings for three yearsAnd that has NOTHING to do with the fact that FOX's idea of "promoting" the show basically consists of showing one commercial for it, right before it airs?

Saulbadguy
11-11-2005, 10:11 PM
"THIS SHOW CONTAINS ANIMATED NUDITY!! OMFG!"

Sideboobs.

Chiefnj
11-11-2005, 10:24 PM
What a coincidence that all 12 people who watch the show are also posters on Chiefsplanet.

Frazod
11-11-2005, 10:26 PM
And that has NOTHING to do with the fact that FOX's idea of "promoting" the show basically consists of showing one commercial for it, right before it airs?

Apparently you missed the World Series.

BUCK: Strike one, and don't forget to watch House M.D. next Tuesday.

MCCARVER: I sure like the Yankees.

BUCK: Strike two, and keep in mind, House M.D. returns next Tuesday.

MCCARVER: Wasn't House the team physician for the Yankees?

:bang:

BigRock
11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
And that has NOTHING to do with the fact that FOX's idea of "promoting" the show basically consists of showing one commercial for it, right before it airs?
I didn't say anything about how Fox promoted the show. I said it's funny to hate on Fox for cancelling it when any other network probably would have done this two years ago. Shows with better ratings and/or better key demos than AD have been axed over the past few seasons on NBC and the rest. Fox didn't promote it well, but at least they weren't trigger happy.

Talisman
11-11-2005, 11:34 PM
I didn't get into Arrested Development until season 2. I saw a promo for it once in a great while during its first season, but they never showed a good clip. I never thought "I should check that out." I stumbled across the premiere of season 2 and was immediately hooked. Went out and bought the first season on DVD and got caught up.

In a 30 minute show that has so many laughs in it, it's amazing that Fox is able to pull out a dud line or two or an inside joke that the non-watcher isn't going to get to promote the show. I just don't understand why they put so much effort into keeping it around even with the average ratings if they weren't going to promote it properly.

I'm guessing they're pulling the plug b/c the ratings have dropped from the 6.5 mil last year to the 4 mil this year. Where did those 2.5 mil people go? Could partially be the move to Mon night, but more than likely it's the sparatic way Fox scheduled the thing. You never seemed to know when it was going to be on and then it just gets going and baseball cuts it off. Same thing last year. Hell, I love the show and if Tivo didn't catch it, I would have missed the premiere for season 3. I had no idea it had moved to Mon or which week it was starting.

It's just so frustrating when there's so much crap out there that's getting extended (I'm talking to you Freddie!) while pure comedy gold gets the chop.

It's the frickin redneck morons sucking the teet of reality TV and mindless laughtrack sitcoms killing off a show that actually takes an IQ above 50 to follow. Truly frustrating.

Ultra Peanut
11-12-2005, 04:02 AM
What a coincidence that all 12 people who watch the show are also posters on Chiefsplanet.Yes, because shows with no viewers regularly sell tons of DVDs.

I saw a promo for it once in a great while during its first season, but they never showed a good clip. Exactly. Like the promo for Monday night I saw while watching my Tivoed Family Guy. At first I thought, "Wow, a commercial for AD!" What ensued was a mish-mash that did no justice to the show whatsoever.

Yes, Arrested Development is chock-full of stuff that rewards people for following the story and re-watching episodes. But that doesn't mean it's NOT accessible to the new viewer. Otherwise, I wouldn't have declared it my favorite TV show after watching all of two episodes last fall.

There is an absolutely ridiculous amount of laugh-out-loud hilarious stuff that appeals to a broad range of tastes, from the slapstick to the unbelievably witty. The payoffs are a bonus, not an impediment.

ChiefsFanatic
11-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Maybe Fox just couldn't wait for Bateman to recover. Bateman has polyp removed (http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/articles/0,19736,1125025,00.html)

Pitt Gorilla
11-12-2005, 01:03 PM
It's the frickin redneck morons sucking the teet of reality TV and mindless laughtrack sitcoms killing off a show that actually takes an IQ above 50 to follow. Truly frustrating.Yup.

Bob Dole
11-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Bob Dole enjoys AD when he can actually figure out when a new show is going to air...

Ultra Peanut
11-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Bob Dole enjoys AD when he can actually figure out when a new show is going to air...Once a month has been their pace so far this season.

HC_Chief
11-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Alas, no Adult Swim resuscitation for AD....

Frazod
11-12-2005, 07:05 PM
It's the frickin redneck morons sucking the teet of reality TV and mindless laughtrack sitcoms killing off a show that actually takes an IQ above 50 to follow. Truly frustrating.

You mean you don't think Meet Your New Mommy is visionary and intellectually stimulating?

I honestly don't know what's worse - the idea that shit like that is on TV or the idea that there are people out there f#cked up enough to watch it.

Thig Lyfe
11-13-2005, 04:56 PM
First this, now the Chiefs game...

I am truly depressed.

Ultra Peanut
11-16-2005, 05:09 AM
First, a graphical representation of something (http://gif.250kb.de/b7ce31eb7059e8987866d64c98fa9721.gif). Is our deathly loyal "4 million" less handy to have around than the War at Home or Stacked's drooling, uncaring "whatever million?"

Next comes MY PLEA (http://arresteddevelopmentisnumerouno.ytmnd.com/).

Thig Lyfe
11-16-2005, 06:09 AM
I e-mailed FOX:

To whom it may concern:

I will never watch FOX again. Their sham of a marketing campaign for
Arrested Development sabotaged the greatest comedy on television. I
know the mental retard demo is pretty big, and they're more likely to
pay attention to seventy promos for the O.C. But maybe if you realized
that there is a large amount of people (as evidenced by A.D.'s DVD
sales) who are in fact NOT idiots, but rather appreciate shows that
are not of the unoriginal, poorly made and quite frankly soul-sucking
Nanny 911/Stacked mold, you'd also realize that maybe if you'd run at