PDA

View Full Version : Cris Collinsworth for President!

Chieftain58
11-11-2005, 03:57 PM
This guy is the most annoying person alive! I seen on the other posts that his name was mentioned and thought he deserved a thread on his own! He's not charasmatic, has a terrible monotone voice, biased opinions and penchant to include himself in all his glib analysis!

Cris Collinsworth was an All-Pro wide receiver in the National Football League, a successful talk-show host in Cincinnati and now is an Emmy award-winning network analyst.(Who made up this crap!)
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/10/23/spt_sptzcol1c.html

Cris Collinsworth. Here is a guy that absolutely baffles me. He is the ultimate hater, criticizing players and their mistakes as if it satisfies his own low self esteem Napoleon football player complex. One guy makes a mistake, and the almighty rips him apart for minutes; wasting everyone's time, including poor co-announcer Troy Aikman (a real football player)
http://www.hatersweekly.com/collinsworth.html

**PUKE**

mike_b_284
11-11-2005, 04:00 PM
collinsworth is a BEEEYOTCH

HemiEd
11-11-2005, 04:00 PM
I heard he can't jump either.

kcfanXIII
11-11-2005, 04:04 PM
so you copy and paste together a post, what are you saying? by the title you make it sound like you like the guy, than paste negative comments about him??? i haven't been this confused since the end of no way out!!!
regardless of how you feel about him, he's a hater, if you were a true chiefs fan, you'd know this. i've turned him down to listen to grets and dawson so many times,cause i can't take the negativaty. so F@#$ collinworth. i'd rather hear aikman and buck anyways.

jidar
11-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Guess I'm in the minority here but I haven't ever had a problem with the guy. I like him on INFL

Thig Lyfe
11-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Can he play tackle?

Rain Man
11-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Hmm. I've never had a problem with Collinsworth. My only issue is that I occasionally get distracted by wondering how a person that skinny ever managed to play in the NFL.

shaneo69
11-11-2005, 06:21 PM
I don't mind Collinsworth as an analyst, but I hated him for stealing the offensive rookie of the year award from #37 in 1981.