PDA

View Full Version : Just installed Sirius radio..

dtebbe
11-11-2005, 07:02 PM
Can't wait to listen to the KCFX call of the game this week. Hopefully they will have the post game show, so I can listen to Gretz get his knees dirty live.

I bought the Sportster Replay, which is kinda like a radio version of the Tivo. Lets you pause, FF, Rew, buffers about 44 minutes of audio. A cool feature is that if you are listening to music, you can pop up a list of titles you have listened to in the past 44 minutes and replay one if you like. Pretty cool stuff. I don't know if I'd spring for the $12.95 price, but a few buddies went together and split it 4 ways, so it's about $8 a month when you pay annual. I didn't realize they had so much sports on, just about every football, basketball, and hockey game is on. My understanding is that you can always get your home call on football too.

Cool stuff.

DT

Bwana
11-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Sweet! I hung one in the rig about 5 weeks ago and love it.

CosmicPal
11-11-2005, 07:23 PM
You don't get the pregame nor the postgame reports. You only get the live feed from both the home and away teams.

Big Chief Homer
11-11-2005, 07:40 PM
good move,my son got me one for fathers day and I havent listened to normal radio since.

I love it so much i went out and bought a antennae for work and for home(plus the one for the car that came with it).I carry that thing around 24 hours a day.

I got to listen to all the preseason games and the Phins game that wasnt televised live.

Good luck with it I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Fruit Ninja
11-11-2005, 08:09 PM
I just listen to it on the net. kcfx.com works for listening to the game. Just delayed a little bit.

CHIEF4EVER
11-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Sirius NFL radio is the shiznit. NFL 24/7. Good interviews, reliable info and good hosts in addition to the game.

Frankie
11-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Just installed Sirius radio..
Siriusly?.....