PDA

View Full Version : Boycott France?

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 04:42 PM
O.K. I guess I could ask this as a poll, but I don't wan to waste the time. How long before France surrenders to the Muslim insurgents that are rioting there? Follow up: How long before the U.S. has to bail them out and save their country again?

StcChief
11-12-2005, 04:45 PM
I've banned French products for years.

chefsos
11-12-2005, 04:46 PM
They keep raising the white flag, but it quickly burns up before anyone can see it.

Rain Man
11-12-2005, 04:50 PM
It would be hard for me to give up french kisses.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 04:51 PM
They're freedom kisses, damnit!

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 05:06 PM
I thought I had this in the political forum, sorry if i fugged it up, mods please move it.

Saulbadguy
11-12-2005, 05:08 PM
I like french fries. And french toast. I reject the boycott!

chefsos
11-12-2005, 05:09 PM
I thought I had this in the political forum, sorry if i fugged it up, mods please move it.
What gave it away, all of our serious, well thought out responses?

ChiefFan31
11-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Haha, I bet France will fold to the rioters. They suck. /well thought out response

OldTownChief
11-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Let the stinkin, no shower takin, un-greatfull, bastards rott. /well thought out response2

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 05:17 PM
What gave it away, all of our serious, well thought out responses?I just didn't want to cause a brain hemorrhage to all the football onlies.

My bad everyone, I did not do it on purpose, really I didn't, you got to believe me. REALLY!

Taco John
11-12-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm just glad it isn't happening here. It would be civil war.

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 05:18 PM
I'm just glad it isn't happening here. It would be civil war.Give it time.

OldTownChief
11-12-2005, 05:19 PM

:LOL:

Taco John
11-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Give it time.

Of all the things in this world I'm concerned about, muslim riots in America falls right after falling into a giant venus fly trap and being slowly digested by a plant.

I'm just saying *if* it did happen, every hillbilly with a handfull of buckshot would take to the streets for their pound of flesh.

As far as the France riots go, I don't see how they're fundamentally any different than the riots we've had here in America the last couple of decades. Most notably the Rodney King, but also the New Orleans riots to a certain extent. Each was set off by a certain subgroup of people perceiving an injustice, and finally acting out against it after a certain trigger event happened. Given the situation in America right now, it seems our muslim populace is fairly tolerant compared to the rest of the world. I'd wager most of them just don't want any trouble.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Of all the things in this world I'm concerned about, muslim riots in America falls right after falling into a giant venus fly trap and being slowly digested by a plant.

I'm just saying *if* it did happen, every hillbilly with a handfull of buckshot would take to the streets for their pound of flesh.

As far as the France riots go, I don't see how they're fundamentally any different than the riots we've had here in America the last couple of decades. Most notably the Rodney King, but also the New Orleans riots to a certain extent. Each was set off by a certain subgroup of people perceiving an injustice, and finally acting out against it after a certain trigger event happened. Given the situation in America right now, it seems our muslim populace is fairly tolerant compared to the rest of the world. I'd wager most of them just don't want any trouble.

BS! It isn't as far away as it may seem, but it won't be just the Muslims every other country in the world will stand in line and kick us whilst were down. There won't be many jethro's left with firearms because they will have been taken away by big daddy.

Demonpenz
11-12-2005, 05:49 PM
no one is taking my piece i have to smoke fools on the weekend

Ari Chi3fs
11-12-2005, 06:03 PM
http://www.mediathinklab.com/urbanjonez/ebayads/boycottfrance.jpg

Valiant
11-12-2005, 06:15 PM
BS! It isn't as far away as it may seem, but it won't be just the Muslims every other country in the world will stand in line and kick us whilst were down. There won't be many jethro's left with firearms because they will have been taken away by big daddy.

Do you actually know any Muslims??? That is an ignorant statement...

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 06:20 PM
BS! It isn't as far away as it may seem, but it won't be just the Muslims every other country in the world will stand in line and kick us whilst were down. There won't be many jethro's left with firearms because they will have been taken away by big daddy.Hey, I know big daddy, big daddy is a friend of mine, and let me tell you something Big daddy would never take away your guns.

KC Jones
11-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Hey, I know big daddy, big daddy is a friend of mine, and let me tell you something Big daddy would never take away your guns.

His woman OTOH... BIG_DADDY might take.

Taco John
11-12-2005, 06:27 PM

Here's a little something to go with your crazy:

http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/kutcherside.jpg

Unfortunately, it won't make you any less ignorant though. If you want to worry about a social uprising, I'd be more worried about illegal immigrants from Mexico than from Muslims.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Wow, Taco John's sig is really, really gay.

That's all I have to contribute to this thread.

Dave Lane
11-12-2005, 06:31 PM

Or fries.

Dave

Taco John
11-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Wow, Taco John's sig is really, really gay.

That's all I have to contribute to this thread.

You no like System? Hypnosis in stores on November 22nd.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 06:34 PM
I just wanted to flip you some shit.

Dave Lane
11-12-2005, 06:36 PM

Dave

Taco John
11-12-2005, 06:44 PM
I just wanted to flip you some shit.

I've read about your type. You're part of that online gang that likes to run dumbasses of the Planet.

/Your targeting sensor appears to be broken.. :)

Taco John
11-12-2005, 06:46 PM

MUSLIMS!!! AUGH!!

http://www.gfxzone.org/theme/8_bit/07/pixel-scared.png

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 06:57 PM
I've read about your type. You're part of that online gang that likes to run dumbasses of the Planet.

/Your targeting sensor appears to be broken.. :)Delt is running dumbasses of the Planet? Where do I sign up?

beavis
11-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Here's a little something to go with your crazy:

http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/kutcherside.jpg

Unfortunately, it won't make you any less ignorant though. If you want to worry about a social uprising, I'd be more worried about illegal immigrants from Mexico than from Muslims.
That's funny coming from you.

listopencil
11-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Delt is running dumbasses of the Planet? Where do I sign up?

Dumbasses Of the Planet? Is it a movie or a video game?

Taco John
11-12-2005, 07:01 PM
That's funny coming from you.

How so?

listopencil
11-12-2005, 07:02 PM
I plan to protest this by using the French flag as a hanky...oh wait...I already do.

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Dumbasses Of the Planet? Is it a movie or a video game?Hey wait, I think you have this confused with The return of the dumbasses of the Planet?

HemiEd
11-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Let the stinkin, no shower takin, un-greatfull, bastards rott. /well thought out response2

very nicely done!

reminds me of the American that asked the Frenchman if he spoke German. Frenchman said no and the American said " you are welcome."

Lipschitz
11-12-2005, 08:08 PM

The only place in the country it could happen would be Denver. That's where all the poor muslims in the U.S. live.

I hear that TJ is one of their ex-libertairan ringleaders.

Lipschitz
11-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Would anyone here want to bail out the French?

I know a serious question is usually not taken to on a thread like this, but.. would you vote to bail them out?

Boozer
11-12-2005, 08:12 PM

I know a serious question is usually not taken to on a thread like this, but.. would you vote to bail them out?

No. It's not our job to go around the world and rescue the oppressed.

Cochise
11-12-2005, 08:21 PM

I'm tempted to say let them burn, but on the other hand, doing the right thing could involve helping someone who doesn't like you.

I mean, what if some terrorist was going to set a nuclear device off in the middle of Paris and we knew about it? Of course, we ought to do what we can to help. They are still human beings. Smelly, arrogant, unshaven human beings.

This type of thing would never happen here though. There would be a response a la the national guard or the regular military that the lilly-livered French don't have the sack to bring to the table.