PDA

View Full Version : Beer

luv
11-12-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm going to go out and buy a bunch of different types beer that I've never tried before. Any suggestions? Don't not suggest something because you think I've probably tried it. I tend to like lagers, pale ales, unfiltered wheat, or cider beer. I think it's Michelob that puts out a variety pack each holiday season. I've been told I need to try the pumpkin beer.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 06:00 PM
I found out the other day that come January I'm going to have a new regular bar. A Yard House (http://www.yardhouse.com/default.asp) is opening up the street from me. Mmmmm 200 beers on tap.

Calcountry
11-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Bud light, great beer. Any proud beer collector should be proud to include that among their portfolio of brews.

Phobia
11-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Pumpkin beers suck, IMO. Blue Moon makes a pumpkin. Bleh. http://www.coors.com/brews/blueMoonPumpkin.asp

If you like Pales have you had Sierra Nevada? That one is fairly common. But it has a slight bite you may not enjoy. I generally try something new each time I go to the package store. Try Dead Guy Rogue. That's a good brew and you seem like just the chick who would enjoy such a brew with such a name.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Whoa, I just noticed this on the menu at yardhouse.com

Draft Beer Floats
Young's Chocolate Stout with Vanilla Ice Cream
Lindeman's Framboise with Vanilla Ice Cream

Anyone ever tried that?

Boozer
11-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Pumpkin beers suck, IMO. Blue Moon makes a pumpkin. Bleh. http://www.coors.com/brews/blueMoonPumpkin.asp

If you like Pales have you had Sierra Nevada? That one is fairly common. But it has a slight bite you may not enjoy. I generally try something new each time I go to the package store. Try Dead Guy Rogue. That's a good brew and you seem like just the chick who would enjoy such a brew with such a name.

Pales without bite? Bleh.

KChiefsQT
11-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
" " Wheat Ale
Pyramid Apricot Weizen. (Really good)

papasmurf
11-12-2005, 06:12 PM
busch light!

Pants
11-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Spaten Optimator = best taste ever. Pilsner Urquell is also very good, but make sure it's not skunked, very often they are for some reason. Beck's is my fav. right now but make sure you don't get the Lite version - it's the same kind of piss like Bud Lite, etc.

luv
11-12-2005, 06:14 PM
busch light!
:Lin:

DaFace
11-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Natty Light, baby!

Phobia
busch light!

That's actually my favorite shitty domestic. If I have to drink an AB product, that's it.

tommykat
:Lin:

ROFL Works for me, however cheap/frugile usually does....:D

jaxchiefsclub
11-12-2005, 06:16 PM
I tried a type of beer you may like. It was called Chile beer. I has a hot pepper in the bottom of each bottle. It was pretty good, but might not be to your liking.

luv
11-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Natty Light, baby!
:Lin: :Lin:

I'm looking for good, not dirt cheap and nasty. I should have clarified.

Phobia
11-12-2005, 06:18 PM
I tried a type of beer you may like. It was called Chile beer. I has a hot pepper in the bottom of each bottle. It was pretty good, but might not be to your liking.

Horrible. I'm glad I picked that one up in a mixed bag. I'd have been pissed if I had been stuck with a sixer. Worst beer ever.

Spicy McHaggis
11-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Beamish Red Irish Ale, Bass, Boddington's Pub Ale, Carlsberg, Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer, Leinenkugel's Autumn Lager (if you're up north), Old Engine Oil (very different, almost sweet). I'll think of more I'm sure.

DaFace
11-12-2005, 06:19 PM
:Lin: :Lin:

I'm looking for good, not dirt cheap and nasty. I should have clarified.

Sorry...my mistake. ;)

Dunit35
11-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Natty light is the worse tasting beer ever. I talked to a few girls who were drinking this lemon beer stuff, said it was really good. It was like 8 bucks a 40/oz though. I bit much.

luv
11-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Beamish Red Irish Ale, Bass, Boddington's Pub Ale, Carlsberg, Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer, Leinenkugel's Autumn Lager (if you're up north), Old Engine Oil (very different, almost sweet). I'll think of more I'm sure.
These are available at my local Brown Derby, right?

luv
11-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Horrible. I'm glad I picked that one up in a mixed bag. I'd have been pissed if I had been stuck with a sixer. Worst beer ever.
Do many manufacturer's put out combinations? I should look for a bunch of those and have a couple of each kind to try.

DaFace
11-12-2005, 06:23 PM
More seriously, I like Sapporo Premium. It's a Japanese import, but you can usually find it it most liquor store sold individually. I'm by no means a beer connoisseur, but I enjoy that one more than most.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Do many manufacturer's put out combinations? I should look for a bunch of those and have a couple of each kind to try.

You might want to ask the Springfield contingent whether there's a local liquor store that lets you "mix and match" your own sixer. Lukas Liquor here in Overland Park lets you do that, there might be a place down in banjoville.

Phobia
11-12-2005, 06:28 PM
HyVee does that here.

If you have a membership to a Cosco they usually have the Sam Adams mixer available.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 06:30 PM
HyVee does that here.

If you have a membership to a Cosco they usually have the Sam Adams mixer available.

Sorry, I've spent too much time in Kansas. Your stories of grocery stores selling real beer seem strange and foreign to me.

tyton75
11-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Red Stripe is pretty good... I also like Two Cows, which is a smaller brewery out of Wisconsin.. not sure if you can get it around here

luv
11-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Guess I can just get ready and run up to Brown Derby to see what all they've got. Just wanted to get some ideas, so thanks! :thumb:

Pants
11-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Sorry, I've spent too much time in Kansas. Your stories of grocery stores selling real beer seem strange and foreign to me.

Check out Costco, they sell huge cases of good imports.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 06:34 PM
http://www.beercollections.com/Breweries/Michigan/Images/IM228511.gif
Good luck finding this, but I couldn't let this thread go without posting it.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Check out Costco, they sell huge cases of good imports.

Again, Kansas != Good, real beer available outside of liquor stores.

Kansas liquor laws = the suck.

Jenny Gump
11-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Fat Tire. I think it's difficult to find a good craft beer in Spfld. Brown Derby would have the biggest selection.

You might also try Blue Moon.

Pants
11-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Again, Kansas != Good, real beer available outside of liquor stores.

Kansas liquor laws = the suck.

I live in Kansas... I'm telling you to try Costco, they sell huge cases of good imports and they aren't a liquor store.

Spicy McHaggis
11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
These are available at my local Brown Derby, right?

Most should be available at your normal liquor store. Since you're looking to branch out in your beer drinking though I might look for a store with a wider selection.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
I live in Kansas... I'm telling you to try Costco, they sell huge cases of good imports and they aren't a liquor store.

Guess what...unless it's a "store within a store" (separate registers and everything), you're buying 3.2% beer.

crazychiefsfan
11-12-2005, 06:44 PM
If you want a beer with tast get miller light :BLVD:

Pants
11-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Guess what...unless it's a "store within a store" (separate registers and everything), you're buying 3.2% beer.

Yeah, I'll look into that. I know for sure that's true with the the regular gorcery stores, but I'm not sure about Costco, since you have to become a member and all...

Boozer
11-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I'll look into that. I know for sure that's true with the the regular gorcery stores, but I'm not sure about Costco, since you have to become a member and all...

Hmm, I didn't think about the "private club" aspect of it. IIRC, though, that's only relevant for "liquor by the drink" establishments in Kansas.

Even if Costco sells real beer, I still stand by my prior statement: Kansas liquor laws are the suck.

Pants
11-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Even if Costco sells real beer, I still stand by my prior statement: Kansas liquor laws are the suck.

Yeah, they do. I was just trying to help you out. If you like a certain kind of beer like Bass, it's much cheaper buying those 4 6-pack cases there. I'll have to see about the lower alcohol percentage though.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Do imports like Bass and whatnot actually make a 3.2 variety? I figured that was something only your big domestic breweries bothered with.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 07:03 PM
Do imports like Bass and whatnot actually make a 3.2 variety? I figured that was something only your big domestic breweries bothered with.
[Warning: stream of consciousness post ahead]

I don't know, I would doubt it. There can't be more than a handful of states that enforce the 3.2 limit for certain retailers. Although, there would be over 10 million people in those states...at the very least, Ohio, Minnesota, Kansas, Utah... Maybe Costco really does sell the real crap...Metro, is there one of those here in Lawrence?

[/just finished off my twelver of Bass]

AZORChiefFan
11-12-2005, 07:05 PM
I found out the other day that come January I'm going to have a new regular bar. A Yard House (http://www.yardhouse.com/default.asp) is opening up the street from me. Mmmmm 200 beers on tap.
Damn good thing it's within walking/stumbling distance.

Pants
11-12-2005, 07:07 PM
[Warning: stream of consciousness post ahead]

I don't know, I would doubt it. There can't be more than a handful of states that enforce the 3.2 limit for certain retailers. Although, there would be over 10 million people in those states...at the very least, Ohio, Minnesota, Kansas, Utah... Maybe Costco really does sell the real crap...Metro, is there one of those here in Lawrence?

[/just finished off my twelver of Bass]

The only one I know if is the one in KC on like the 93rd street.

Lonewolf Ed
11-12-2005, 07:13 PM

Ed's Cave Creek Chili Beer? It's too expensive for what it is. Make your own cheaper this way: drop a jalapeno in a Schlitz.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 07:14 PM
The only one I know if is the one in KC on like the 93rd street.

Yeah, I knew about that one. Factoring in gas and membership costs, Cork and Barrel or Alvin's is far cheaper.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Ed's Cave Creek Chili Beer? It's too expensive for what it is. Make your own cheaper this way: drop a jalapeno in a Schlitz.

My roommate freshman year was from Cave Creek, Arizona, via L.A. and Long Island.

MichaelH
11-12-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm drinking a good 'ol Sam Adams at the moment. Not too bad.

Lonewolf Ed
11-12-2005, 07:19 PM

3.2 is a myth. I'm in Kansas, and we have what they call 5.0 beer in liquor stores, and the 3.2 is in grocery or convenience stores. Bud, Coors, and other domestics can have no more than 5.0 percent alcohol in them. One is measured by weight the other by volume. Actually, most beers are right around 4.2 to 4.5 percent alcohol. Guinness is one of the lowest. Why? Generally, the darker the malt used, the less fermentable sugars, and thus less alcohol. If you want something that really is "five-oh", you will have to buy an ice beer, like Bud Ice or Miller's Icehouse.

I, however, am very happy with my 4.2 percent alcohol Carlsberg. I have a German Oktoberfest from Hacker-Pschorr that is listed at 5.8 percent, but I drink that because it tastes so good, not for a buzz.

Lonewolf Ed
11-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Hmm, I didn't think about the "private club" aspect of it. IIRC, though, that's only relevant for "liquor by the drink" establishments in Kansas.

True, but in Oklahoma, they do not sell cold beer. They sell lots of ice, though. So, there is a state whose liquor laws suck more than ours.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 07:23 PM
3.2 is a myth. I'm in Kansas, and we have what they call 5.0 beer in liquor stores, and the 3.2 is in grocery or convenience stores. Bud, Coors, and other domestics can have no more than 5.0 percent alcohol in them. One is measured by weight the other by volume. Actually, most beers are right around 4.2 to 4.5 percent alcohol. Guinness is one of the lowest. Why? Generally, the darker the malt used, the less fermentable sugars, and thus less alcohol. If you want something that really is "five-oh", you will have to buy an ice beer, like Bud Ice or Miller's Icehouse.

I, however, am very happy with my 4.2 percent alcohol Carlsberg. I have a German Oktoberfest from Hacker-Pschorr that is listed at 5.8 percent, but I drink that because it tastes so good, not for a buzz.

No, 3.2 isn't a myth, it's a holdover from the Volstead Act. It's very real in Kansas if you're trying to buy beer at a gas station or (before 2003) on a Sunday.

Boozer
11-12-2005, 07:25 PM
True, but in Oklahoma, they do not sell cold beer. They sell lots of ice, though. So, there is a state whose liquor laws suck more than ours.

Likewise with Utah, where you have to go to state-owned liquor stores to get that warm beer. Just because there are other states whose liquor laws are controlled by oppressive religious majorities, doesn't make our laws any better.

Lonewolf Ed
11-12-2005, 07:25 PM
No, 3.2 isn't a myth, it's a holdover from the Volstead Act. It's very real in Kansas if you're trying to buy beer at a gas station or (before 2003) on a Sunday.

Really? I've seen a brewery which shall go unnamed where bottles were being filled from the same spout, and some went into 3.2 packaging and others into regular packaging. 'Splain that one to me!

Boozer
11-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Really? I've seen a brewery which shall go unnamed where bottles were being filled from the same spout, and some went into 3.2 packaging and others into regular packaging. 'Splain that one to me!

Just because governments enact laws does not mean that they are followed. ;)

luv
11-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Most should be available at your normal liquor store. Since you're looking to branch out in your beer drinking though I might look for a store with a wider selection.
I don't know of a store around here with a wider selection.

Whew! Now that the severe thunderstorm/tornado warnings have passed, I can now safely hop in the shower and head out.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Damn good thing it's within walking/stumbling distance.
F*ck yeah. A guy at work that knows I'm into beer asked me if I'd been to Yard House yet... told me what it was, said it just opened at Desert Ridge. I remember thinking, "Man, that's far." Checked out their website and saw there was one coming to my neighborhood soon and decided I could wait.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 07:37 PM
My roommate freshman year was from Cave Creek, Arizona, via L.A. and Long Island.
Thanks for sharing.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 07:38 PM
3.2 is a myth.

What followed in your post, though somewhat informative, did absolutely nothing to support this silly statement.

jspchief
11-12-2005, 07:49 PM
Leinenkugel's has an apple spice cider out right now that is pretty good. The only thing is, it doesn't get cold. Are all ciders that way?

Bowser
11-12-2005, 07:54 PM
What is this "beer" everyone is talking about?

Boozer
11-12-2005, 08:03 PM
What is this "beer" everyone is talking about?

"Beer" is a beverage that makes its drinkers attracted to your wife.

Gary
11-12-2005, 08:04 PM

Awe Yes. Cave Creek Chili Beer. I can't find it in Florida. I only found it in Kansas when I lived there.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 08:04 PM
"Beer" is a beverage that makes its drinkers attracted to your wife.
Wow, I think being down 42-28 is making someone lash out.

ENDelt260
11-12-2005, 08:05 PM
Haha... I like that you corrected the grammar

Boozer
11-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Wow, I think being down 42-28 is making someone lash out.

Even in my time of rage, I can't let an improper contraction slip by. Ending on a preposition, however, it totally appropriate.

Bowser
11-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Even in my time of rage, I can't let an improper contraction slip by. Ending on a preposition, however, it totally appropriate.

English ain't never gonna get you no good shot at my wife, smart boy. Have 'nother, whydontachathere?

:p

Boozer
11-12-2005, 08:14 PM
English ain't never gonna get you no good shot at my wife, smart boy. Have 'nother, whydontachathere?

I really don't want a shot at your wife. I'll let you know if I still feel that way after the next drink, biatch. :p

Bowser
11-12-2005, 08:15 PM
I really don't want a shot at your wife. I'll let you know if I still feel that way after the next drink, biatch. :p

Careful, I think that was my thought process when I met her.......

Shhhhhh!!!!

4th and Long
11-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Good Lord. This thread suddenly turned into a swinger's party, complete with wife swapping.

Bowser
11-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Good Lord. This thread suddenly turned into a swinger's party, complete with wife swapping.

I'm pretty sure we are just fulfilling luv2write's vision of what she thought this thread could possibly be.

4th and Long
11-12-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm pretty sure we are just fulfilling luv2write's vision of what she thought this thread could possibly be.
So ... what you're saying is ... luv had this vision ... of this thread ... turning into a ... a .... uhhhhhhh ... Oh forget it. I'm cracking open a beer after that reply. :p

luv
11-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Leinenkugel's has an apple spice cider out right now that is pretty good. The only thing is, it doesn't get cold. Are all ciders that way?
This one sounds good. I'll have to write it down to remember it though. Hoping I can find it. See y'all after while. I'm ready to get trashed! Anyone wanna come to my beer tasting? lol

Talk at ya later.

Bowser
11-12-2005, 08:25 PM
So ... what you're saying is ... luv had this vision ... of this thread ... turning into a ... a .... uhhhhhhh ... Oh forget it. I'm cracking open a beer after that reply. :p

Atta boy.

4th and Long
11-12-2005, 08:30 PM
This one sounds good. I'll have to write it down to remember it though. Hoping I can find it. See y'all after while. I'm ready to get trashed! Anyone wanna come to my beer tasting? lol

Talk at ya later.
I'd come by but you rejected me earlier today.

AirForceChief
11-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Had a great Brit beer tonight: Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout. No, it is not that sweet. It's one of those imports with the carb disk in it, pop the top and pour the pint into a glass. Watching the bubble "waterfall" effect is way cool. Like the can says: "Silky, Rich & Creamy Smooth."

Bowser
11-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Had a great Brit beer tonight: Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout. No, it is not that sweet. It's one of those imports with the carb disk in it, pop the top and pour the pint into a glass. Watching the bubble "waterfall" effect is way cool. Like the can says: "Silky, Rich & Creamy Smooth."

That's one of the wife's favorites. That, and Guiness.

AirForceChief
11-12-2005, 08:42 PM
That's one of the wife's favorites. That, and Guiness.

Actually, that's exactly what my wife likened it to. "It's like a slightly sweet Guiness."

Bowser
11-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Actually, that's exactly what my wife likened it to. "It's like a slightly sweet Guiness."

I'm an uber-wuss when it comes to the heavy dark beers.Give me a good wheat beer any day. Someone (tyton?) mentioned Two Cows Beer from Wisconsin earlier, and I will agree with that. Very tasty.

luv
11-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Okay. I ended up getting Bass, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and Pilsner Urquell. Didn't hear anything about the Pilsner. Anyone had it? I asked the guy for his opinion on the Pumpkin Ale, but he said he didn't drink alcohol.

luv
11-12-2005, 09:12 PM
I'd come by but you rejected me earlier today.
Just your marriage proposal. That doesn't mean I won't throw a couple back with you.

tommykat
11-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Okay. I ended up getting Bass, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and Pilsner Urquell. Didn't hear anything about the Pilsner. Anyone had it? I asked the guy for his opinion on the Pumpkin Ale, but he said he didn't drink alcohol.

And you're going to drink these beers? :rolleyes: ROFL

StcChief
11-12-2005, 09:14 PM
For the season....I like Oktoberfest variety.

Beck's - best
Paulaner - Oktoberfest Marzen
Sam Adams
Schlafly

VonneMarie
11-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Try cough syrup. :D

luv
11-12-2005, 09:15 PM
And you're going to drink these beers? :rolleyes: ROFL
I decided against getting the pumpkin ale. Yep! The guys even got me a box to carry my sixers in. I'll be 29 on Tuesday, and I still got carded!

tommykat
11-12-2005, 09:17 PM
I decided against getting the pumpkin ale. Yep! The guys even got me a box to carry my sixers in. I'll be 29 on Tuesday, and I still got carded!

I believe I remember 29 and holding...:rolleyes: :D

Extra Point
Labatt's Blue, Blvd Pale Ale, Sierra Nevada Raspberry Ale

Beer... Solving the world's problems for over 5,000 years

4th and Long
Just your marriage proposal. That doesn't mean I won't throw a couple back with you.
Deal. I'll need directions though. :D

luv
11-12-2005, 09:18 PM
I believe I remember 29 and holding...:rolleyes: :D
lol

I'll be 29 for the first time. :D

tommykat
11-12-2005, 09:19 PM
lol

I'll be 29 for the first time. :D

:hmmm:Want your B-day present? Be nice. :cuss:

luv
11-12-2005, 09:20 PM
:hmmm:Want your B-day present? Be nice. :cuss:

cdcox
11-12-2005, 09:51 PM

Bass and SN are solid choices. Pislner Urquell is a world class beer, but the packaging ruins it. Green bottle beer, smells and tastes like cat piss. The intials aren't PU for nothing.

cdcox
11-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Bass and SN are solid choices. Pislner Urquell is a world class beer, but the packaging ruins it. Green bottle beer, smells and tastes like cat piss. The intials aren't PU for nothing.

Funny typo, I think I'll leave it.

KCChiefsMan
11-12-2005, 09:55 PM
I tried a Japenese lager not too long ago at a sushi house, it was actually pretty good, nothing great, I think it was called Ichaban, or Kishiran.......something like that,

Miles
11-13-2005, 12:14 AM

They have that shit here too in Colorado. If you didnt remember to buy beer for the games on sunday you are stuck with that shit.

Miles
11-13-2005, 12:19 AM
One of my new favorites is Odell 5 Barrel pale ale. Its pretty similar to Fat Tire but better. Another damn good one is Denver pale ale from Great Divide (all of great divides shit is good). They should have both of those if you have a good beer store.

Miles
11-13-2005, 12:28 AM

Alway here the green bottlle thing, but Sella Atois still tasts really damn good out of a bottle.

luv
11-13-2005, 01:01 AM
I like Heineken (sp?) and Dos Equis Lager. They both come in green bottles, too.

Miles
11-13-2005, 01:07 AM
I like Heineken (sp?) and Dos Equis Lager. They both come in green bottles, too.

Dos Equis is pretty good. Not much of a fan of Heineken but its pretty damn good if its fresh.

One of my favorites, Stella Atois, comes in a green bottle. You might want to look for some but it can be hard to find. Very few places in Houston had it but its everywhere in Denver.

greg63
11-13-2005, 01:15 AM
:D

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-13-2005, 05:12 AM
hogs breath, fat tire, pbr,

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-13-2005, 05:13 AM
grolsh

cdcox
11-13-2005, 07:18 AM
I've noticed the green bottle curse in Heineken, Grolsch, and PU. These days, I never buy anything in a green or clear bottle.

4th and Long
11-13-2005, 07:27 AM
I've noticed the green bottle curse in Heineken, Grolsch, and PU. These days, I never buy anything in a green or clear bottle.
That's a lesson I learned 20 years ago.
http://www.orangeride.com/archives/2004/los_angeles/LA2/mickeys_beer.jpg
Mickeys Beer. Smells like road kill.

I believe their claim to fame is, "Something died in every bottle."

Skip Towne
11-13-2005, 08:01 AM
Not really. We can buy beer on Sunday in Ok. And convenience stores can sell cold beer, just not the liquor stores.

Phobia
11-13-2005, 08:34 AM

I'm sorry. Don't ever listen to any of my beer recommendations because our tastes differ VASTLY. The only thing I drink out of a green bottle is Optimator.

rocks
11-13-2005, 09:21 AM
If you can get it in K.C. Leinenkugel Red is very good. Not to heavy and smooth. Also the Honey Weis is good. IMO

ENDelt260
11-13-2005, 09:44 AM
I asked the guy for his opinion on the Pumpkin Ale, but he said he didn't drink alcohol.

The guy running the liquor store doesn't drink? I'd never buy from him again.

ENDelt260
11-13-2005, 09:46 AM
:D
If you're gonna drink NA beer, I recommend Kaliber.

kregger
11-13-2005, 10:12 AM
Boulevard's seasonal beer, Bob's 47. Best fresh beer around KC. Rattlesnake pale ale from Pony Express, a close second. :BLVD: