PDA

View Full Version : Damn ISP...now I'm forced to catch up with my thoughts...

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 01:24 PM
1) On the Green fumble, everybody here was screaming at LJ. I watched it 3 times, LJ picked up his man. Shields whiffed on his block, that's where the sack/fumble came from.

2) Green is WAY off. What the hell. Why can't we ever put together a complete game?

3) Somebody posted the other day -- "where is the pass rush going to come from?" The answer is "Carlos Hall". Our defense (minus Eric Warfield) looks really good today.

The Bad Guy
11-13-2005, 01:29 PM
3rd and 3 and we're throwing? 4th and 3 and we're kicking a 43 yarder into the wind again?

Vermeil is a ****ing idiot. I could care less about his 1-yard saving touchdown last week because the loss against JP Losman completely erases that. He plays the game scared and his teams constantly reflect that.

I'll do a freaking gig when his old, washed up, bullshit is out of KC.

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 01:40 PM
I know what you mean.

Notice that LJ had 100 yards rushing in the 2nd half and they've completely gone away from it?

I ****ing hate these retards...

Otter
11-13-2005, 01:48 PM
Can't put a complete game together? We had the BEST OFFENSE IN THE NFL for three years and now it's gone.

Happy when Vermeil leaves, **** that Peterson stills driving the ship. Goodbye Vermeil hello, insert washed up old head coach and 8-8 record.

The Bad Guy
11-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Can't put a complete game together? We had the BEST OFFENSE IN THE NFL for three years and now it's gone.

Happy when Vermeil leaves, **** that Peterson stills driving the ship. Goodbye Vermeil hello, insert washed up old head coach and 8-8 record.

You're right. Carl Peterson is the one telling this retard Saunders and Vermeil to abandon the run.

Vermeil said he's "concerned" about the pass blocking. Then why the **** does Saunders insist on using an empty backfield and avoid the shotgun?

This team doesn't deserve the post season.

Logical
11-13-2005, 01:59 PM
The horrible thing is this team is just good enough to get a horrible draft pick around 22 or 23.:banghead:

Otter
11-13-2005, 02:01 PM
The horrible thing is this team is just good enough to get a horrible draft pick around 22 or 23.:banghead:

Are you new around here? :D

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 02:03 PM

You my friend have just summed up the whole Carl Peterson era.......Dont get me started on the DV/CP era....

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 02:05 PM
For whatever reason, I can't reply to Otter's post... :banghead:

Anyway, yes, they can't put a complete game together. The offense being the best in the league with ZERO defensive support for 3 years is PRECISELY what I'm talking about...

Mr. Laz
11-13-2005, 02:08 PM
1) On the Green fumble, everybody here was screaming at LJ. I watched it 3 times, LJ picked up his man. Shields whiffed on his block, that's where the sack/fumble came from.
not really ...

if it's the play i'm thinking of, it was communication between Larry johnson and will shields that caused it.

Johnson blocked to the outside and shields blocked to the inside. Then shields pulled off of the inside guy to get the outside guy. Johnson never really blocked anyone.

we don't really know who was supposed to do what

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Cut Jordan Black.

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 02:12 PM
GODDAMMIT!!!! Why can't I reply to posts?

Anyway, Laz, you're wrong. Watch the play on TV again...

Johnson picked up the inside blitzer. Shields put his hands on the outside blitzer and then let him go. Shields ****ed up, Johnson did exactly what he should have done...

Wallcrawler
11-13-2005, 02:13 PM
Cut Jordan Black's testicles off and shove them down his throat.

Fixed your post. :p

Welbourn could go right along with him as far as Im concerned. They're both worthless.

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 02:26 PM
It's not Welbourn's fault that he's playing out of position because we've got nothing at tackle.

Welbourn will be fine next year, manning Shields' RG spot.