PDA

View Full Version : Defense is now better than our offense

Tuckdaddy
11-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Defense is getting better and better an our offense has gone backwards in one year and getting worse.

Brock
11-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Go for the hat trick and post 1 more idiotic thread.

Tuckdaddy
11-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Go for the hat trick and post 1 more idiotic thread.

Eat my ass you punk bitch.

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Brilliant.

Could you post a couple more times?

ArrowheadHawk
11-13-2005, 02:12 PM
except for eric "william bartee" warfield

Logical
11-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Go for the hat trick and post 1 more idiotic thread.:clap:

dirk digler
11-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Umm what is wrong with Tuck's opinion? Our O sucks and I think our D has now moved ahead of them right now.

We have no Tackles and no WR's and Shields is playing shitty.

Skip Towne
11-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Eat my ass you punk bitch.
Are you aware you just called one of the Planet's founding fathers a "punk bitch"? Well, ARE you n00b?

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Umm what is wrong with Tuck's opinion? Our O sucks and I think our D has now moved ahead of them right now.

We have no Tackles and no WR's and Shields is playing shitty.

Nothing's wrong with his opinion. It's his posting style that pisses people off. Shades of Phoney Gonzales.

Cave Johnson
11-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Cut him some slack. He's from Arkansas and don't know no better.

DonJaun
11-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Our Offence sucks this year. No pass protection whatsoever. And its noT because anyone is hurt. This has been going on from the start. They need to put Dick, Al, Horn , And both tackles on a buss out of KC!

dirk digler
11-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Nothing's wrong with his opinion. It's his posting style that pisses people off. Shades of Phoney Gonzales.

I must have missed something but I don't see posting "Defense is getting better and better an our offense has gone backwards in one year and getting worse", as something that is controversial or even remotely wrong.

ChiTown
11-13-2005, 02:36 PM
I must have missed something but I don't see posting "Defense is getting better and better an our offense has gone backwards in one year and getting worse", as something that is controversial or even remotely wrong.

It's to be expected. We've got lots of sandy giners around here after that loss.

DonJaun
11-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Defense is getting better and better an our offense has gone backwards in one year and getting worse.
Very good post. Screw what everyone else says. And you guys can call me names all you want. The offence is piss poor this year. Piss poor Wideouts, And piss poor blocking! NO EXCUSE!

Skip Towne
11-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Very good post. Screw what everyone else says. And you guys can call me names all you want. The offence is piss poor this year. Piss poor Wideouts, And piss poor blocking! NO EXCUSE!
OK, shit-for-brains, what kid of names do you prefer to be called?

Tuckdaddy
11-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Cut him some slack. He's from Arkansas and don't know no better.

I am not from Arkansas. I am from KC but I am stationed in Arkansas.

My post is the truth, I don't know why I eat crap every time I type something on this board. How many post about food have I seen but the minute I type an opinion about actual football it's gets thrown in my face.

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 02:50 PM

You did miss something.

The other 3 or 4 threads he posted at the same time as this one...the "shotgun" approach pisses people off all the time...

DonJaun
11-13-2005, 02:50 PM
I am not from Arkansas. I am from KC but I am stationed in Arkansas.

My post is the truth, I don't know why I eat crap every time I type something on this board. How many post about food have I seen but the minute I type an opinion about actual football it's gets thrown in my face.
Because the truth Hurts like a Son of a Gun!

dirk digler
11-13-2005, 02:52 PM
You did miss something.

The other 3 or 4 threads he posted at the same time as this one...the "shotgun" approach pisses people off all the time...

Ok I didn't see his other 3-4 threads. Thanks Parker.