PDA

View Full Version : I'm really glad the fans don't turn on the team after a loss!

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 03:25 PM
This page of the board currently sucks.

All of you real fans can have it.

leviw
11-13-2005, 03:26 PM

You suck.

Thank you. Bye.

BigChiefFan
11-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Nothing wrong with venting. Sorry but after 35 years of no Super Bowl appearances, it's taking it's toll. I guess this means you are supportive of the team's effort today?

ChiTown
11-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Excellent

A "real" or "true" fans thread.

Bwana
11-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Lipschitz: you can take your "real fans" rant and shove it up your ass douche bag.

Braincase
11-13-2005, 03:29 PM
You want I should just bend over and take it without even a reacharound? Sorry, but I'm not a 49ers fan.

TenLap
I think we are inflicted with a disease that causes us to have unrealistically high expectations. It's called being a fan.

htismaqe
Which loss?

The one where we gave up a 24-point lead in just over 2 quarters and lost? The one where the supposed best offense in the league scored 3 points?

Mecca
11-13-2005, 03:30 PM
What do you want us to do? Kiss the teams ass after they just puked on themselves and basically blew any shot at the playoffs? I think we have a right to be pissed off at this point in time.

ChiefFripp
11-13-2005, 03:30 PM
If we didn't care we wouldn't get upset. You expect a team like The Chiefs to light up The Bills and when they fall flat on their faces it hurts. With the (formelry) close division race it makes this loss that much harder to take.

Not to mention we have been spoiled by having the best offense in the league for the last 3 years and now they're struggling...

ChiTown
11-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Which loss?

The one where we gave up a 24-point lead in just over 2 quarters and lost? The one where the supposed best offense in the league scored 3 points?

I'm kind of partial to the one where decided to mail it in after The Rock's inspirational speech prior to the start of the Denver game...............

ArrowheadHawk
You want I should just bend over and take it without even a reacharound? Sorry, but I'm not a 49ers fan.
wouldn't that be nice look at this

XXIX Jan. 29, 1995 San Francisco 49, San Diego 26

i wish the chiefs had one as recent

Deberg_1990
Hmmm.....after waiting 30 something years for a Super Bowl appearance, suffereing through 16 years of Carl Peterson mediocrity, ZERO playoff wins since 1993, two playoff appearances since 1997 and a very average to awful Dick Vermeil era....I think we have every right to bitch......what exactly did you find worthy of cheering about today??

milkman
Eat shit, Lip.

I guess we as fans just should sit here and drool in our beer and just be happy that we have football to watch.

Good God, what were we thinking by thinking?

Cave Johnson
11-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Lipschitz, it only took 233 posts for you to make me despise you. I'm sorry we're more critical of the Chiefs than you are of BushCo.

Jagoff.

Sure-Oz
11-13-2005, 03:34 PM
yeah cuz we are pissed we turned on the team, mmmkaay......cya!!!

wolfpack0735
11-13-2005, 03:34 PM
i was around when they won their super bowl. the problem is i`m getting older and its harder to remember that every year.i would like to see one again before i die. besides i spend enough money on them every year to get pissed off.

Rausch
11-13-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm not turning on my team, but I'm ready to throw Saunders and Black into a cage with an angry 500 lb gorilla...

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 03:38 PM
Gee what was I thinking?

Why shouldn't a fan understand a couple of things.

#1 It's a game

#2 All of your bitching and complaining will change nothing but to make you maybe feel better about yourself?

go figure!

TenLap
11-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Man, the people posting in this thread must be the reason domestic violence rates increase on days when the Chiefs lose. Chill!

Sure-Oz
11-13-2005, 03:39 PM
I thought you were leaving?? Who are you to tell us how to react after a game?

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Wow, a liar\coward gets on a soap box and plays the real fan card. Tom Cash rocks!

Lipschitz
I'm not turning on my team, but I'm ready to throw Saunders and Black into a cage with an angry 500 lb gorilla...

That's not the response you are supposed to be throwing out, at least you have a grip on reality.

Scalper
Im not turning on the Chiefs but i know that they made it damn near impossible to make a playoff spot. Now that the jags won it makes it a shot in the dark

ArrowheadHawk
Man, the people posting in this thread must be the reason domestic violence rates increase on days when the Chiefs lose. Chill!
great 4th post ****tard :#

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Wow, a liar\coward gets on a soap box and plays the real fan card. Tom Cash rocks!

Wow, you really put me in my place.

BTW, I never mentioned that any of you whiners were claiming to be real fans, nor was I claiming to be one.

I react differently to losing a football game. You see ZachKC(Wichita)

It's a game, it's not your life.

Bwana
11-13-2005, 03:43 PM

Who the hell are you, the internet nanny?

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 03:46 PM
It's a game.

You're a joke.

ChiTown
11-13-2005, 03:46 PM

s.t.f.u. before I beat the $hit out of your wife :)

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Wow, you really put me in my place.

I am not looking to put anyone in thier place. Just calling things as they are...

Although it seems to me someone that sees others being critical of thier team as people "who have no grip on reality" has a lot less of a grip than the people he is referring too.

Cave Johnson
11-13-2005, 03:48 PM
I react differently to losing a football game.

I, on the other hand, tend to react violently to large bold letters.

steelyeyed57
11-13-2005, 03:48 PM
As someone who gets dillusions of granduer by wins here and there against crappy teams, this complete breakdown against a poor football team almost trying to give the game away is good for me. The Chiefs are not very good. They are not playoff caliber. I really hate the let down when there is high hopes, but this game should be our team's real measuring stick. What, 5, 6 chances blown by Buffalo to put the game away, and we couldn't even muster a touchdown? It points to the lack of gameplanning, and possibly lack of focus and character that this team has. I think I can finally relax on this season and say, we don't deserve the playoffs and just enjoy watching football the rest of the season. Maybe in five or six years this franchise will rebuild and we'll have some high hopes again.

Cave Johnson
11-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Doesn't everyone know that criticizing the Chiefs emboldens their opponents.

1adam1238
11-13-2005, 04:01 PM
s.t.f.u. before I beat the $hit out of your wife :)

I love it......I will help!!!!!

Rausch
11-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Maybe in five or six years this franchise will rebuild and we'll have some high hopes again.

We don't need to rebuild.

Our defense is young, we've got a stud HB and TE.

What we need is 1 legit no 1 WR and two good Tackles.

Sig Kauffman
11-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Would you be happy if you paid a lot of money for an appliance that doesn't even work? I highly doubt it.

That's the way I feel about this team and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way. Everyday people spend a lot of money going to games and buying jerseys and T-shirts and mugs and bumper stickers and this and that, and it seems as though that money is not being used right.

As a fan, you have as much a right to be angry as you do not to be. You can only suffer for so long before it starts to get on your nerves.

BigMeatballDave
11-13-2005, 04:09 PM

All of you real fans can have it.Appropriate username. You open your lip, and 'schitz' comes out...

steelyeyed57
11-13-2005, 04:17 PM

In addition, we'll soon need a QB, G, and FB on offense, and putting together all of those pieces, including the ones you mentioned, as the rest of the offense ages is a pipedream. In addition when Dick Vermeil is gone (soon), I don't think Al Saunders will get the job, so regime change is always a one or two season process. I don't think it is Chief bashing to accept that there are going to be some rebuilding seasons in our future. We made a good run, but there is little doubt we are on the backside of that run.

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 04:18 PM
We don't need to rebuild.

I agree.

And we need a head coach that knows how to use the talent we have...

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 04:21 PM
I agree.

And we need a head coach that knows how to use the talent we have...

And we need fans that won't turn the tap when we lose at inopportune times.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 04:24 PM
And we need fans that won't turn the tap when we lose at inopportune times.I wish I was suprised you were this jaded...

Nobody is jumping ship. People are just frustrated...we haven't won a playoff game in years and years...

The idea that they are somehow "not fans" shows how simple minded you are.

I am glad being average is good enough for you. Thats all good.

But people are angry and Chiefs fans at the same time. Go have your wife answer your phone ok?

ChiefsFanatic
11-13-2005, 04:26 PM

I don't have season tickets.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 04:28 PM
I don't have season tickets.That was taken so far out of proportion...

Phobia
11-13-2005, 04:31 PM

Well, most of us here are what is called "passionate" fans. Then there are fans like yourself called "lukewarm" fans. Just one step above bandwagon fans, lukewarm fans are loyal to the team, know a few player names & numbers, but really get emotionally attached to the team. These fans don't live and die with the team. They simply start "real fan" threads after tough losses and watch the fireworks. They're like Taco John except not as cool.

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 04:32 PM
I wish I was suprised you were this jaded...

Nobody is jumping ship. People are just frustrated...we haven't won a playoff game in years and years...

The idea that they are somehow "not fans" shows how simple minded you are.

I am glad being average is good enough for you. Thats all good.

But people are angry and Chiefs fans at the same time.

I see that your inability to see what is going on remains intact.

My stance is that regardless of how disappointed you are at a loss of your favorite team you don't go public and ridicule them.

I am just as down after a loss as anyone, but I refuse to attack the team I support. I'd rather realize that it is just a game and that it does not have an impact on my life. You guys are living and dying by a game that you have no control over.

You are probably one of the fans that would have left the game last week against the Raiders and missed the win.

Being angry and going off in a public forum has nothing to do with being a fan, it has totally to do with bad taste.

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Well, most of us here are what is called "passionate" fans. Then there are fans like yourself called "lukewarm" fans. Just one step above bandwagon fans, lukewarm fans are loyal to the team, know a few player names & numbers, but really get emotionally attached to the team. These fans don't live and die with the team. They simply start "real fan" threads after tough losses and watch the fireworks. They're like Taco John except not as cool.

You feel it's your right to diss the Chiefs after most every loss. You have no clue as to what kind of fan I am. Regardless of your claim to know me you have only been around me for a very short time. You have no clue as to what kind of fan I am.

You can, however, call me all the names you like. Portray my life as something you feel it is. The good news is that you don't know me and THANK GOD, will never will know anything about me.

Now, continue your I'm pissed at the Chiefs for losing tyrade.

I'll be back.

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 04:35 PM

ROFL

You're an idiot.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 04:36 PM
You think being angry in a public forum over a football game makes someone grip of reality in question?

Dude, you get angry on a public forum when people don't like the e-mail fowards you post.

Skip Towne
11-13-2005, 04:40 PM
I, on the other hand, tend to react violently to large bold letters.
That's a pretty good one for a n00b.

Phobia
11-13-2005, 04:40 PM
You have no clue as to what kind of fan I am. Regardless of your claim to know me you have only been around me for a very short time. You have no clue as to what kind of fan I am.
Please. I know EXACTLY what you are. You've shown your ass at ChiefsPlanet in various incarnations for over 5 years. How could I NOT know you. I know you better than your own mother. She knew you were a pathetic coward as well.

chiefs4me
11-13-2005, 04:45 PM

OH BS..you know I have nothing against you, but for you say this crap, don't even call yourself a chiefs fan if this loss did'nt piss you off and hurt..come on, it was the freaking bills......:shake:

Skip Towne
11-13-2005, 04:49 PM
I see that your inability to see what is going on remains intact.

My stance is that regardless of how disappointed you are at a loss of your favorite team you don't go public and ridicule them.

I am just as down after a loss as anyone, but I refuse to attack the team I support. I'd rather realize that it is just a game and that it does not have an impact on my life. You guys are living and dying by a game that you have no control over.

You are probably one of the fans that would have left the game last week against the Raiders and missed the win.

Being angry and going off in a public forum has nothing to do with being a fan, it has totally to do with bad taste.
You have a true "military mentality". Do not question the decisions of your superiors. Stay loyal to the corps. Think only what you are taught to think. Blend in. Don't make waves. You are a robot, and not a very smart one.

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 04:54 PM
You have a true "military mentality". Do not question the decisions of your superiors. Stay loyal to the corps. Think only what you are taught to think. Blend in. Don't make waves. You are a robot, and not a very smart one.

Very predictable, no?

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Please. I know EXACTLY what you are. You've shown your ass at ChiefsPlanet in various incarnations for over 5 years. How could I NOT know you. I know you better than your own mother. She knew you were a pathetic coward as well.

You might think you know me from this board and other places but that is a total lie on your part. You know on this board what I want you to know.

Where was I born? What hospital? How much did I weigh at birth? Where did I go to grade school? Where did I go to High School? What position did I play in football? Where did I go to college? What is my degree in? What do I do for a living? What kind of car do I drive? What color? What color are my eyes? How tall am I? What do I weigh? How many countries have I been to?

You use the word coward pretty well for an the only ex-marine I've ever met.

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 04:55 PM

Coming from you that means... well nothing.

ChiefsFanatic
11-13-2005, 04:56 PM
That was taken so far out of proportion...

Which makes it a perfect response for this thread.

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 04:57 PM
Very predictable, no?

As I have harped about the open negativity of the fans here after a loss, it you didn't expect it you've been sleeping way too much.

I don't like losses, but I don't like the derogatory commentary from supposed fans after a loss either.

Why vent on a board that will never be anything more than a place for unhappy campers?

Phobia
11-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Damn dude - if I knew all that shit about you your boyfriend would be jealous.

I know you're pathetic. You've proven it time and time again. In fact, you show your ass with almost every post. I'm kinda shocked they'd let a double digit IQ enlistee stay in the navy for so long. You must have gotten really good at the head.

Phobia
11-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Why vent on a board that will never be anything more than a place for unhappy campers?

I don't know. Why the **** are you here?

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 05:03 PM
As I have harped about the open negativity of the fans here after a loss, it you didn't expect it you've been sleeping way too much.

I don't like losses, but I don't like the derogatory commentary from supposed fans after a loss either.

Um, I'm guessing you've chosen to selectively ignore that the ratio of "unhappy campers" is DIRECTLY related to the team's success.

It's easy to quell the derogatory comments -- stop playing like shit.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Which makes it a perfect response for this thread. touche ROFL

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 06:28 PM
You think being angry in a public forum over a football game makes someone grip of reality in question?

Dude, you get angry on a public forum when people don't like the e-mail fowards you post.

No, I never get mad at vaporware activity.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 06:30 PM
No, I never get mad at vaporware activity.Did your wife just write that psot for you?

You can be honest.

Rausch

What the **** does that mean Prince?...

Lipschitz
Damn dude - if I knew all that shit about you your boyfriend would be jealous.

I know you're pathetic. You've proven it time and time again. In fact, you show your ass with almost every post. I'm kinda shocked they'd let a double digit IQ enlistee stay in the navy for so long. You must have gotten really good at the head.

Like I said, you don't know anything, but you lie with the best of them.

Gee, I would be offended by your crack about the Navy, but I'm not. As stated before, you don't know anything but you lie with the best of them.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 06:31 PM
What the **** does that mean Prince?...Just another lie...he threw out one of those BS forwarded e-mails full of half thruth nuggets of pseudo wisdom and when people kept talking about how stupid it was he started whining then just deleted the topic thread all together.

It was funny...

Rausch
11-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Like I said, you don't know anything, but you lie with the best of them.

Is that an insult or a compliment?...

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 06:32 PM
I don't know. Why the **** are you here?

Because it pisses you off! I don't know about you, but I can roll with the punches. Looks like you can't.

Rausch
11-13-2005, 06:33 PM
Just another lie...he threw out one of those BS forwarded e-mails full of half thruth nuggets of pseudo wisdom and when people kept talking about how stupid it was he started whining then just deleted the topic thread all together.

It was funny...

I was trying to reference the Kevin SMith(Q&A) 2 disk DVD but I think I'm too drunk.

Just give me a sympathy laugh, I tried...

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Is that an insult or a compliment?...

He isn't smart enough to take it as an insult, he probably thinks it's a badge of honor.

Rausch
11-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Because it pisses you off! I don't know about you, but I can roll with the punches.

Yet you choose to roll with the douches...

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 06:35 PM
I was trying to reference the Kevin SMith(Q&A) 2 disk DVD but I think I'm too drunk.

Just give me a sympathy laugh, I tried...I was watching a thing that showed a series of talks he gave at different colleges...it was really really good. I am thinking about picking up a book of his. If you are a big Kevin Smith fan you may like this...

http://www.silentbobspeaks.com/

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 06:35 PM
What the **** does that mean Prince?...

The internet is vaporware. When it dies on you there is no proof that it exists.

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Yet you choose to roll with the douches...

Yes, Phobia, ZachKC, etc... douches one and all.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Yes, Phobia, ZachKC, etc... douches one and all.Has your "friend" written anything that has spread around the internet like wildfire as of late? We would love to hear more.

Rausch
11-13-2005, 06:38 PM
I was watching a thing that showed a series of talks he gave at different colleges...it was really really good.

That's the DVD I'm talking about.

His stories about wanting to direct a Superman movie and a Prince Documentary are ****ing priceless. The guy slays me...

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Just another lie...he threw out one of those BS forwarded e-mails full of half thruth nuggets of pseudo wisdom and when people kept talking about how stupid it was he started whining then just deleted the topic thread all together.

It was funny...

And when would that be? I don't think I've deleted anything for quite a while, but if you are happy in living with your story, so be it.

The funniest thing I've found on this website is that fact that non-intelligent people attempt to sell themselves as the Einsteins of the world.

It isn't working for you ZachWCT.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 06:40 PM
That's the DVD I'm talking about.

His stories about wanting to direct a Superman movie and a Prince Documentary are ****ing priceless. The guy slays me...Prince just didn't understand that you couldn't get a camel in the middle of Minn. at 3 am

ROFL

Lipschitz
Has your "friend" written anything that has spread around the internet like wildfire as of late? We would love to hear more.\

I'm sure that you will find something worth putting up. Keep trying loser.

listopencil

Oh please, please, please tell everyone about your "vapor people" again so they can be amazed by your incredible wit and wisdon. God, you're a douchebag. You're a douchebag in the political forum and you're a douchebag in The Lounge. I'm embarrassed that you are part of my Navy. Go **** yourself. That is all.

Rausch
11-13-2005, 06:45 PM
The funniest thing I've found on this website is that fact that non-intelligent people attempt to sell themselves as the Einsteins of the world.

Care to match wits, ****stick?

I'll spot you 7 pts, I'm already shined...

Lipschitz
11-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Care to match wits, ****stick?

I'll spot you 7 pts, I'm already shined...

Don't get too exicted there dipstick. I don't believe I was including everyone, but if you are really serious, I'm not.

Besides, I'm heading to MCI to catch a plane. Carry on without me if you wish. Have another beer and then go for it.

Lipschitz
11-17-2005, 07:23 PM

LOL - - - - You seem to have the world by the balls, probably in your mouth!

It amazes me how little you know and how much you try to impress those on this board that you know.

If you think you know me, by all means do your thing.

Maybe some day you will grow up, I doubt it, but have your fun.

Saulbadguy
11-17-2005, 07:25 PM
TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH TOM CASH

Count Alex's Wins
11-17-2005, 07:36 PM
Just ban the f*cktard and be done with it.