PDA

View Full Version : Something I just heard FLOORED me. The backup Qb !!!!!!!!!!!!

chief99
11-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Just heard that Todd Collins is absolute crap and can't make throws in practice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Trent is another Willie Roaf situation. Yeah he sucked today but if we lose him everything is sh**.

WTF.

Why haven't we drafted a qb like NEW ENGLAND has and does every ******* year !!!!!!

We needed a young guy with an arm in the system for all these year to develop . Why are we wasting time with this POS.

GOD !

Can someone please call up PETERSONS and DICK's show and ask them.

I will call up also ! :cuss: :cuss:

Phobia
11-13-2005, 04:28 PM
And where, pray tell, did you hear this information?

Todd Collins has the 2nd longest tenure of any QB to ever wear a Chiefs uni. So he's not a starter in this league but he's not exactly chopped liver either.

I don't know why we don't draft a QBOTF. We've gone through the motions with some real late picks the past few years and haven't gotten lucky yet.

headsnap
11-13-2005, 04:30 PM

while waiting for the slow server, he's been talking to himself...

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Right after the Chiefs loss some people in the know decided to sit around, drink some beers, and talk about how Collins doesn't throw well in practice.

Otter
11-13-2005, 04:33 PM

I sent him a PM. I'm just waiting for the right timing to tell him to burn down his neighbors house.

chief99
11-13-2005, 04:53 PM

Todd Collins has the 2nd longest tenure of any QB to ever wear a Chiefs uni. So he's not a starter in this league but he's not exactly chopped liver either.

I don't know why we don't draft a QBOTF. We've gone through the motions with some real late picks the past few years and haven't gotten lucky yet.

The Guys on 610.

Basically in practice he looks terrible.

It's a waste of time to keep him. Need someone younger with an arm.

tyton75
11-13-2005, 04:56 PM
I wouldn't mind if we picked up Rohan Davey.. didn't NE dump him?

SNR
11-13-2005, 05:02 PM
If the moment ever comes when Todd must step in, all you doubters will be sorry. T3h 0dd T0dd will pwn j00 and there will be a great gnashing of teeth

ROYC75
11-13-2005, 05:03 PM
I heard somewhere that Jeff George is expecting a phone call for a backup position . I think it was Jason Whitlock that reported this.

SNR
11-13-2005, 05:03 PM
The Guys on 610.

Basically in practice he looks terrible.

It's a waste of time to keep him. Need someone younger with an arm.If the guys on 610 told you to jump off a bridge...

milkman
11-13-2005, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't mind if we picked up Rohan Davey.. didn't NE dump him?

Rohan Davey looked pathetic in the NFLE.

SNR
11-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Rohan Davey looked pathetic in the NFLE.Can he play left tackle?