PDA

View Full Version : Sappy Thread

tommykat
11-13-2005, 04:41 PM
Lately most don't care for me here but this is my thoughts.

You all know that several Chief players read the Chiefs Planet, which is an honor. Consider this......

How would you feel if you were a player and came home frustrated from a day from hell, click on the computer and see all the crap about Trent and the Chiefs? I know that they would expect to see it if the choose to read it. My point is.....I understand we all need to vent and this is the place to do it correctly and easy. ;) But, I am tired of all the Trent chit and no one on the Chiefs can't do chit! Vent I agree. Not taking away from what we all do here. Just trying to see something positive from this day or anyday that we don't win.

I personally can't wait for Christmas so I can get some more great Chiefs things. :thumb:

Remember, I am not putting anyone down for venting at all. I just think about someone tuning in here and seeing all the COACHES THAT KNOW SO MUCH slashing the Chiefs throats. Just IMO

JimNasium
11-13-2005, 04:44 PM

You all know that several Chief players read the Chiefs Planet, which is an honor. Consider this......

How would you feel if you were a player and came home frustrated from a day from hell, click on the computer and see all the crap about Trent and the Chiefs? I know that they would expect to see it if the choose to read it. My point is.....I understand we all need to vent and this is the place to do it correctly and easy. ;) But, I am tired of all the Trent chit and no one on the Chiefs can't do chit! Vent I agree. Not taking away from what we all do here. Just trying to see something positive from this day or anyday that we don't win.

I personally can't wait for Christmas so I can get some more great Chiefs things. :thumb:

Remember, I am not putting anyone down for venting at all. I just think about someone tuning in here and seeing all the COACHES THAT KNOW SO MUCH slashing the Chiefs throats. Just IMO
Priest? Is that you? How were the nachos?

Rain Man
11-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Don't blame me. I'm a Raiders fan for the next fifteen minutes.

Randy Moss just made a good punt.

Phobia
11-13-2005, 04:50 PM
I love you to death. I just don't think you're very smart. I'm pretty sure you already knew that.

I'm also pretty sure that Chiefs players can kiss my ass if the comments on this board hurt their feelings.

the Talking Can
11-13-2005, 04:57 PM
The chiefs suck.

tommykat
11-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Priest? Is that you? How were the nachos?

Well chit, thought you were bringing them. :banghead: Mistaken again.

Phob,
I just don't think you're very smart.
Whatever :rolleyes: You are always right. Sure glad Pink loves ya cuz not sure anyone else would....;)

cookster50
11-13-2005, 05:01 PM

Just trying to see something positive from this day or anyday that we don't win.

Wahh wahh wahh.

When you lose there is nothing positive. So go hump a log or something.

tommykat
11-13-2005, 05:18 PM
I just don't think you're very smart. I'm pretty sure you already knew that.

Feeling fiesty, you can bite my ass. 14 years divorced and still single by choice!! You tell me I am not smart?? What the hell??? I scraped and did jobs that your little pussy fingers wouldn't touch to make ends meat and have SAVED MY HOME. You can call me many things Phob, But never ever call me dumb!!

headsnap
11-13-2005, 05:33 PM

Feeling fiesty, you can bite my ass. 14 years divorced and still single by choice!! You tell me I am not smart?? What the hell??? I scraped and did jobs that your little pussy fingers wouldn't touch to make ends meat and have SAVED MY HOME. You can call me many things Phob, But never ever call me dumb!!

Phobia would make a FINE hairdresser.

Rain Man
11-13-2005, 05:36 PM
When you lose there is nothing positive. So go hump a log or something.

Actually, that helped a little. Thanks.

tommykat
11-13-2005, 07:11 PM

:hmmm: Think you can find a stickman with it humpping a log Kevin? :D

Douche Baggins
11-13-2005, 07:16 PM
I saw several Chiefs smiling and joking after the game.

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 07:17 PM
How would you feel if you were a player and came home frustrated from a day from hell, click on the computer and see all the crap about Trent and the Chiefs?
I might be reminded that my millions come from hardworking people buying tickets, jerseys, etc.
I might be reminded that no one is mandated by law to continue those spending habits.

KCWolfman
11-13-2005, 07:17 PM
TK is right.

When I have a real bad day at work and really screw things up that I should have control over and work properly, the people who pay my salary never let me know that I was wrong.

tommykat
11-13-2005, 07:19 PM
I might be reminded that my millions come from hardworking people buying tickets, jerseys, etc.
I might be reminded that no one is mandated by law to continue those spending habits.
I'm glad you are reminded of all. ROFL

For me, I will continue to buy and savor the Chiefs! :D

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 07:19 PM
ROFL ROFL - stick man humps a log. You know what they say, once you've gone bark, you'll never go back.

listopencil
11-13-2005, 07:20 PM

Feeling fiesty, you can bite my ass. 14 years divorced and still single by choice!! You tell me I am not smart?? What the hell??? I scraped and did jobs that your little pussy fingers wouldn't touch to make ends meet and have SAVED MY HOME. You can call me many things Phob, But never ever call me dumb!!

Holy shit! Rep to you, tommykat!

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm glad you are reminded of all. ROFL

For me, I will continue to buy and savor the Chiefs! :D
People like you are the reason Ashlee Simpson has a career.

tommykat
11-13-2005, 07:23 PM
ROFL ROFL - stick man humps a log. You know what they say, once you've gone bark, you'll never go back.

CALL IT WHAT IT IS....black.

FloridaChief
11-13-2005, 07:23 PM
How would you feel if you were a player and came home frustrated from a day from hell, click on the computer and see all the crap about Trent and the Chiefs?

I guess I'd check my bank account balance. And then I'd laugh my motherf*cking ass off...

FloridaChief
11-13-2005, 07:24 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Baby Lee again.

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 07:27 PM
CALL IT WHAT IT IS....black.
I had no idea that 'Head Writer for George Carlin' was a job 'our little pussy fingers wouldn't touch to make ends meet '

luv
11-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't think she listens to Ashlee Simpson. And I thought Jessica was the reason she had a career?

philfree
11-13-2005, 07:30 PM
You have a good heart tommykat. I don't think what these yo yo's post here would mean a thing to any of the Chiefs players. Bashing Trent right now is about as classless as it gets. The guy has to have a stint put in his leg right before the season and he stands tall and doesn't miss a game. His dad dies and was laid to rest last week and Trent stands tall and doesn't miss a game. He's been getting the living daylights beat out of him every game and he just keeps getting up and playing on. Those people who are bashing Green are a bunch of short sighted classless jerkoffs and they can go screw each other in the anal cavity as far as I'm concerned.

PhilFree:arrow:

the Talking Can
11-13-2005, 07:32 PM
You have a good heart tommykat. I don't think what these yo yo's post here would mean a thing to any of the Chiefs players. Bashing Trent right now is about as classless as it gets. The guy has to have a stint put in his leg right before the season and he stands tall and doesn't miss a game. His dad dies and was laid to rest last week and Trent stands tall and doesn't miss a game. He's been getting the living daylights beat out of him every game and he just keeps getting up and playing on. Those people who are bashing Green are a bunch of short sighted classless jerkoffs and they can go screw each other in the anal cavity as far as I'm concerned.

uber-rep for you

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 07:34 PM

Must have missed them awarding the Lombardi Trophy for 'classy.' Does it look anything like the REAL Lombardi?
By the way, my dad is a real nice guy, too. So's my neighbor. Doesn't mean either deserves to be an NFL starter.

the Talking Can
11-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Must have missed them awarding the Lombardi Trophy for 'classy.' Does it look anything like the REAL Lombardi?
By the way, my dad is a real nice guy, too. So's my neighbor. Doesn't mean either deserves to be an NFL starter.

yes, we're all proud of your vagina....please put it away now...

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 07:39 PM
yes, we're all proud of your vagina....please put it away now...
You're the one menstruating about pointing out that Mr. Class doesn't have what it takes.
You flop your sloppy hatchett wound all over the board, then call for civility and restraint when it's your guy f*cking up.

philfree
11-13-2005, 07:41 PM

Since I'm talking about people bashing Green as the classless ones your post doesn't make any sense at all.

edit- Fans being classless or having class doesn't have any bearing on the game. Well I didn't think it did but if the majority of Chiefs are as big as jerkoffs as some of the people here then maybe the playoff win drought and no Super Bowl appearance for 30 years is karma.

Brock
11-13-2005, 07:42 PM

I heard Marty's a nice guy...

dirk digler
11-13-2005, 07:46 PM

Great post Phil. At least some people get it.

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 07:46 PM
I heard Marty's a nice guy...
Just applying the standard already stated with absolute clarity.

Brock
11-13-2005, 07:47 PM

Yeah - I know. You want to apply the standard very selectively.

Phobia
11-13-2005, 07:47 PM
I didn't say you were dumb, TK. I just don't think you're very smart. I'm surprised you're insulted by that. Surely you must know that by now. I mean we can only comprehend about half your posts and you don't understand about 80% of what you read out here. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think anybody has used "brilliant" to describe you since before you cracked your head in the Adams Mark.

dirk digler
11-13-2005, 07:48 PM

So what do want the Chiefs to do, start Todd Collins?

chiefs4me
11-13-2005, 07:56 PM
I guess I'd check my bank account balance. And then I'd laugh my motherf*cking ass off...

:p

tommykat
11-13-2005, 07:56 PM
I didn't say you were dumb, TK. I just don't think you're very smart. I'm surprised you're insulted by that. Surely you must know that by now. I mean we can only comprehend about half your posts and you don't understand about 80% of what you read out here. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think anybody has used "brilliant" to describe you since before you cracked your head in the Adams Mark.
That is cruel......now I have a compressed vertible between C6-C7 from that insident..Telling my that I am not very smart is an insult to me. Has anyone used "BRILLIANT" to you? Use your FAULKING decorder ring! I am human and woman, PROUD OF THAT!:#

When I see this I assume you meant dumb. NOT BRIGHT.

chiefs4me
11-13-2005, 08:00 PM

You might not be trying to be mean....but you sure are doing a great job of it..:(

philfree
11-13-2005, 08:01 PM

Didn't tommkat volunteer and help out with the 1st 37 Forever Banquet? It's just my perception but it seems to me that after she gave her time to help that cause some people have treated her poorly and pretty much been an ass to her. I'm sure those people know who they are.

tommykat
11-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Didn't tommkat volunteer and help out with the 1st 37 Forever Banquet? It's just my perception but it seems to me that after she gave her time to help that cause some people have treated her poorly and pretty much been an ass to her. I'm sure those people know who they are.

Thank you, that was nice to say :thumb:

Anything that someone doesn't understand? ;)

Phobia
11-13-2005, 08:10 PM

She did and she was awesome. We had a helluva time. I'd imagine the other stuff you're talking about has something to do with her dating one of our executives and that stuff is none of my business. I can't comment on it nor would I want to.

TK is great. She's been a helluva lot of fun on ChiefsPlanet. But anybody who has ever read one of her posts knows. I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

4th and Long
11-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Anything that someone doesn't understand? ;)
Ummm ... yeah ... there's a few thigs I don't understand.
I have a compressed vertible
Is that like anything like a convertable? If so, is it a compact that gets good mileage?

tommykat
11-13-2005, 08:16 PM
She did and she was awesome. We had a helluva time. I'd imagine the other stuff you're talking about has something to do with her dating one of our executives and that stuff is none of my business. I can't comment on it nor would I want to.

TK is great. She's been a helluva lot of fun on ChiefsPlanet. But anybody who has ever read one of her posts knows. I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

Dated one of your staff??? Hey, the Senator and I am friends. What happened here you don't know! But he sure missed his lady friend. THAT is all I will say. I am sure Scott will chew your ass out on this one.
I had a heck of a time at the first banquet, it was fun....don't take that away.

Phobia
11-13-2005, 08:21 PM
See what I mean? I NEVER mentioned "staff". I hate these debates with you TK. It takes half an hour to explain myself and then you're still pissed in the end.

I'm not mad at you. I hope you won't be mad at me for very long. Good night.

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 08:23 PM
So what do want the Chiefs to do, start Todd Collins?
What I wanted the Chiefs to do became utterly irrelevant the moment Carl and Dicky V shared those mimosas back in 2000.

tommykat
11-13-2005, 08:24 PM
See what I mean? I NEVER mentioned "staff". I hate these debates with you TK. It takes half an hour to explain myself and then you're still pissed in the end.

I'm not mad at you. I hope you won't be mad at me for very long. Good night.

dating one of our executives

Sorry I used the wrong word. Mad? Sorta, but I get mucho chit here. Night to you.

Rain Man
11-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Ummm ... yeah ... there's a few thigs I don't understand.

Is that like anything like a convertable? If so, is it a compact that gets good mileage?

Well, I don't want to sugarcoat it, but just because 4th and Long doesn't understand doesn't necessarily mean it's complicated. Mentally, he's pretty much always facing a 4th and Long situation.

Douche Baggins
11-13-2005, 08:27 PM
I'm proud of TK. She figured out how to install divx on her computer and watch my awesome highlight videos.

FloridaChief
11-13-2005, 08:45 PM
ROFL

Demonpenz
11-13-2005, 08:49 PM

The chiefs had elvis grbac.

papasmurf
11-13-2005, 09:44 PM
Must be alot of saps on here!