PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs suck!!!!

CoMoChief
11-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Just thought I'd clear that up with anyone who was wondering why the Chiefs lost today. We are absolutely ****ing terrible. We will not make the playoffs, we won't even have a .500 record by the end of the season. Our offense is awful, our coaches are awful, players ages and injuries are taking a toll on this team.

@HOU - W (though if we play like we did today we will lose)
NE - L
DEN - L
@DAL - L
@NYG - L
SD - L
CIN - L

All of these teams with the exception of Houston are better teams than the Chiefs. I wouldnt be surprised at all if we lose out this season after the Houston game. Our record will be 6-10.

Dick Vermeil's record as a KC Head Coach will be :
2001, 6-10
2002, 8-8
2003, 13-3
2004, 7-9
2005, 6-10

DV's Record as HC of the Chiefs: 40-40 (27-37 without the 2003 season in which we had the easiest schedule in the history of the NFL). DICK VERMEIL NEEDS TO LEAVE AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO OFF CARL PETERSON BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY HE WONT BE OUR GM.

JBucc
11-13-2005, 07:32 PM
J
@HOU - W (though if we play like we did today we will lose)
NE - L
DEN - L
@DAL - L
@NYG - L
SD - L
CIN - L

Sadly I can actually see that happening

Count Alex's Losses
11-13-2005, 07:33 PM
That's a load of crap. The Chiefs are one of the better teams at home in the NFL and with the way our defense is ascending, we're going to start kicing some ass.

JBucc
11-13-2005, 07:34 PM
That's a load of crap. The Chiefs are one of the better teams at home in the NFL and with the way our defense is ascending, we're going to start kicing some ass.I don't know what kicing is, but I hope it's a good thing.

elvomito
11-13-2005, 07:36 PM
we are not a bad football team. what IS bad, is the bears will win a playoff game before us. who woulda thunk?

Mecca
11-13-2005, 07:37 PM
After watching the first half of this season. You can't chalk anything up as a win even against the Texans. The Chiefs are really good at just not showing up at all this year.

ROYC75
11-13-2005, 07:37 PM
And your opening argument is what ?

milkman
11-13-2005, 07:39 PM
That's a load of crap. The Chiefs are one of the better teams at home in the NFL and with the way our defense is ascending, we're going to start kicing some ass.

Yeah, As Philly will attest.

Footballhottie
11-13-2005, 07:39 PM
HAHAHA! u guys suck...

Mecca
11-13-2005, 07:40 PM
HAHAHA! u guys suck...

Go bother OJ.......I'm not in the mood.

Footballhottie
11-13-2005, 07:43 PM
lol as a matter of fact i was thinking about calling him tonight....o btw if u guys didnt notice..YALL LOST

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 07:45 PM
The truth is, this team has been overrated for the past 4 years or so....Just because we had a good offense didnt make us a good TEAM. DV had one good 8-0 run in 2003. Since then hes like 16-17. Before that he was 13-20 or so..Its time for DV to go.....I wish we could say the same thing about Carl, but he wont go until Arrowhead season ticket sales dip below 30,000 or so.

CoMoChief

New England, Denver, and San Diego are very good teams. SD beat us last season at Arrowhead. We are in no way what we were offensively last season so it's not like we can count on our offense anymore to bail our defense out. We played a SHITTY Buffalo offensive team and Oakland isn't that impressive either, which is why our defense looked respectable. WE CANT AND WILL NOT BEAT GOOD TEAMS!!! Denver is 10x the better team than we are and they also are alot better of a team than they were last season. We all know how awesome we played against a good team like Philly.

ExtremeChief
lol!

lolololololol!!!!!!!!

wanna see my pics??

lol

Mecca
11-13-2005, 07:46 PM
lol as a matter of fact i was thinking about calling him tonight....o btw if u guys didnt notice..YALL LOST

You're a smart one.........maybe you should be calling for proactiv solution instead of calling OJ.

milkman
11-13-2005, 07:46 PM

How many hours did it take for that empty little head of yours to figure that out?

Mecca
11-13-2005, 07:47 PM
How many hours did it take for that empty little head of yours to figure that out?

She missed most of the game, she was busy in the other room popping zits.

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 07:48 PM
HAHAHA! u guys suck...
Cracking on your peers is all good fun, making fun of the retard in the room is just mean.
We're the Bengals of the new millenium. We are aware. Beating us is no big deal.

Footballhottie
11-13-2005, 07:49 PM
awwww....the little chiefs fans are sad because they lost..shouldnt u be use to it by now... LETS GO BUFFALO!!! at one time we were good enought to get to the superbowl 4 times....it can happen again

Mecca
11-13-2005, 07:51 PM
awwww....the little chiefs fans are sad because they lost..shouldnt u be use to it by now... LETS GO BUFFALO!!! at one time we were good enought to get to the superbowl 4 times....it can happen again

Being good enough to lose every Superbowl you appeared in is something to strive for.........

CoMoChief
11-13-2005, 07:53 PM

How many Super Bowls did you win during that time span? I forgot. 2nd place is for homosexuals.

luv
11-13-2005, 07:53 PM
This girl reminds me of HBBoltsGirl, or whatever her name was. The upside to this is that this means she cannot talk smack, and she will be gone bothering someone else within the week.

Footballhottie
11-13-2005, 07:54 PM
i dont see u guy being good enough to be NFC champs 4 years in a row

Mecca
11-13-2005, 07:55 PM
This girl reminds me of HBBoltsGirl, or whatever her name was. The upside to this is that this means she cannot talk smack, and she will be gone bothering someone else within the week.

Usually people with bad skin and big foreheads don't talk smack to begin with.

Mecca

Seeing as we aren't in the NFC, I don't either.

milkman

Hey look.

She learned how to count to 4!

milkman
11-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Seeing as we aren't in the NFC, I don't either.

Give her a break, Mecca, she still hasn't learned the alphabet.

A-N. it all looks the same to her, and is just so confusing for her.

Bwana
11-13-2005, 07:58 PM

NFC? Good God! U need 2 leave now n go play with Barbie n Ken......silly be-ich.

Footballhottie
11-13-2005, 07:58 PM
fine AFC my bad...still u havnt been good enough

Tribal Warfare
11-13-2005, 08:02 PM

This smack is so edged you would've thought Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, or Kings of Comedy wrote this golden retort

luv
11-13-2005, 08:02 PM
fine AFC my bad...still u havnt been good enough
Go get a dictionary, a thesaurus, and a football manual. We'll meet you back here in 5 minutes.

Baby Lee
11-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Go get a dictionary, a thesaurus, and a football manual. We'll meet you back here in 5 minutes.
A thesaurus? Dinosaurs R extinct, U idiot!!!!

CoMoChief
11-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Usually people with bad skin and big foreheads don't talk smack to begin with.

She's probably one of those typical chat room girls that always says the following....

Random Guy: Age/Sex/Location???
Football Hottie: 19/F/California
Random Guy: Cool, what do you look like?
Football Hottie: umm well I'm 5'6, 115lbs, blone hair blue eyes, 36C, athletic.
Random Guy: Oh wow, that sounds hot. Do you have any pics?
Football Hottie: Yeah, just a sec, Ill send it to you.
Random Guy: Sweet.
(FILE UPLOAD)
Random Guy: What the ****? I thought you were gonna be hot?
Football Hottie: Well I thought since we were getting so close that you wouldnt care.
Random Guy has signed off.
Football Hottie: WHAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAA oh look a candybar!

milkman
11-13-2005, 08:06 PM

You for got to explain to her what "5 minutes" is.

Footballhottie
11-13-2005, 08:06 PM
yeah right...those pics suck..i wouldnt model if i was ugly

milkman
11-13-2005, 08:07 PM
A thesaurus? Dinosaurs R extinct, U idiot!!!!

ROFL

luv
11-13-2005, 08:10 PM
She's probably one of those typical chat room girls that always says the following....

Random Guy: Age/Sex/Location???
Football Hottie: 19/F/California
Random Guy: Cool, what do you look like?
Football Hottie: umm well I'm 5'6, 115lbs, blone hair blue eyes, 36C, athletic.
Random Guy: Oh wow, that sounds hot. Do you have any pics?
Football Hottie: Yeah, just a sec, Ill send it to you.
Random Guy: Sweet.
(FILE UPLOAD)
Random Guy: What the ****? I thought you were gonna be hot?
Football Hottie: Well I thought since we were getting so close that you wouldnt care.
Random Guy has signed off.
Football Hottie: WHAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAA oh look a candybar!
Is a 36C impressive? I thought it was average.

luv
11-13-2005, 08:11 PM
You for got to explain to her what "5 minutes" is.
Count to 300.....oh, never mind.

CoMoChief
11-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Is a 36C impressive? I thought it was average.

I dunno what girls considered to be average, thats just what girls always say on the web.

milkman
11-13-2005, 08:18 PM
yeah right...those pics suck..i wouldnt model if i was ugly

I thought the pictures were for use in the San Fernand Valley, cause you look like a used up gaping manhole.